- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Act 2 begins.

 

Some butt stuff, bit of foot and handheld.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Anne was one of the unfortunate, shrunken students at her university.  So was her boyfriend, another student on campus named Steven.  It had been several months since the shrinking epidemic hit the world.  There’d been reports of all sorts of things happening to shrunken people everywhere;  from kidnappings to various accidents, trouble always seemed to find the poor tinies.  So far, no cure has been found for their condition.  The campus decided to hire people to help their tiny people get around, called Escorts.  People who could carry them safely from point A to B.  They ranged from being on call when a tiny needed them, to carrying what is essentially a box fitted with tiny seats and belts for carrying a group at a time. 

Anne was currently with an Escort now.  She had (relatively) long blonde hair, reaching down to her waist.  She wore specially tailored clothing the school helped provide for the tinies, a simple skirt and blouse in the school colors.  She was currently riding on the shoulder of her Escort, who she had requested so she could try to find her boyfriend.  It had been a couple of days, and she was worried.  She hadn’t heard or seen her boyfriend around in the usual areas, and no one in his dorm had seen him recently.  There was a rumor going around that the disappearances on campus were intentional, carried out by someone with ill intent.  ‘Hopefully just a rumor though,’ Anne thought, ‘just parents pulling out their kids, or something.’

Her Escort was a tall young man in his mid twenties, wearing glasses and sporting a goatee.  He wore the safety vest issued by the school, so that people could easily identify him for his job.  They had been walking around and checking with various people all day, trying to find Steven, and it was coming up on quitting time for the escorts.  Unfortunately, Anne hadn’t come up with anything useful.  It was like Steven disappeared out of the blue.  She sighed sadly from her perch on the Escort’s shoulder, “Well, thanks for bearing with me, Dave.  I guess you should go now.”

David raised his eyebrows.  “Nah, it’s fine.  Finding this guy is super important to you, and I don’t mind trying for a bit longer if you wanted.  Eh,” he looked around, “I just need to use the restroom if that’s alright, and we can keep looking.”

“Really?  You’d do that for me?”  Anne couldn’t believe it.  Ever since the shrink event, things had become impossibly harder and more brutal for her and her boyfriend, so having someone be especially nice or helpful to them felt like a much bigger deal than when they were normal sized.

“Yeah!  Don’t worry about it.”  It was about six in the evening now, as he set Anne down on the armrest of a nearby bench beside a big building.  But! I’ll be right back!  Okay?” He waved, turning around and going into the building.

Anne looked up at the building uncertainly.  It was hard to tell which building it was from this side.  It could have been a dorm, or an area where students gathered for classes.  If she had been normal sized she might’ve been able to walk around and check out any signs, but there weren’t any from her current perspective.  She shivered.  It was getting late and still pretty cold these days, and the armrest she was sat upon was especially cool against her butt.  As much as she appreciated David’s help, he probably wouldn’t be able to much longer once the sun finished setting.  The school didn’t necessarily set a curfew, but just in case they highly encouraged students to watch their every step, especially if it was dark.  Besides, she didn’t think they’d find much in the evening… ‘at that point might as well wait til tomorrow,’ Anne thought, sighing.  ‘Where are you, honey?’

Just then, a hand reached from behind her and grabbed Anne, fingers curled around her entire body.  She felt pressure applied to the top of her head as a giant thumb kept her in place.  She squirmed and tried to scream, but the fist muffled her too well, and she felt the odd sensation of being swung as her captor walked while swinging their arms.  Anne shut her eyes, feeling like she was getting motion sickness, her eyelids rubbing against her captor’s fingers.  She struggled as much as she could and tried biting one of the fingers gripping her, but her mouth ended up full of flesh and her teeth could not pierce skin so thick compared to herself. Anne sobbed, her mouth awkwardly forced open by a bit her fleshy prison.  She had a feeling she might never see Steven again. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie cheerfully walked back to her dorm with the squirming girl in her hand.  She could hardly believe her luck.  She was on her way back from dinner when she saw this tiny girl all by herself on a bench on the side of one of the lecture halls.  She walked by as inconspicuously as possible and snatched her up in one swift motion, and she didn’t think anyone had even noticed.  Not that there were many people around to begin with.  Giggling to herself, she eventually made her way to her dorm, and entered her room, locking it behind her.  ‘This is going to be a fun night,’ she thought, unable to hide her cheerfulness. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Anne found herself flung into a small, empty jewelry box.  The lid closed before she could even see anything helpful of where she was or who put her here.  She heard a massive door open and shut, and she assumed whoever trapped her here just stepped out.  She felt her way around, trying to see if she could find some way out, but it seemed like the lid was too high for her, and she couldn’t get enough of a foothold on the soft interior fabric to climb up closer.  She sat in one of the corners of the box and started crying, hugging her knees up to her chest.

Some five or ten minutes went by and she heard the door open and close once again.  She heard activity as someone moved about the room.  “Hello?” Anne called out nervously.  There was a pause, then footsteps approaching her direction.  Anne was scared, but maybe there was a chance this wasn’t the same person who took her?  Or maybe they actually meant her no harm, somehow? 

The lid opened, and she looked up and saw a gigantic woman looking down on her, frowning and looking confused.  “Hello…?  Who are you and what are you doing here?”  She looked beautiful, wearing makeup, her long dark brown hair brushed down and free. 

Anne breathed a sigh of relief.  Whoever this was it didn’t appear they were related to the person who grabbed them.  She stood up and shouted, “I don’t know, somebody just grabbed me and took me here!  Can you help me?”

The giant girl’s frown deepened in thought.  “That’s weird.  I didn’t know Brittany was into keeping pets, now.  What’s your name?”

“Anne.  I was trying to look for my boyfriend earlier.  I was being escorted around campus when I was… taken.”

“Oh.  Well, if you want, I can help you find him!”

“Really!?”  Anne lit up.  “Oh, thank you!”

“Anything for a lovely lil lady such as yourself.  I’m Valerie, by the way.”

“Nice to meet you.”  Anne was feeling much better about her situation.  “But is it possible for me to leave here, before whoever that was that took me comes back?”

“My roommate?  Nah, it’s cool, homeslice!  I’ll take care of her when she comes back.  You don’t have to worry.  But hey,” she leaned in closer to the jewelry box, “tell me more about this boyfriend of yours!”  Valerie kept up appearances but inwardly she was grinning wide.  She loved messing with her prey.  And unlike most people she read about who shared her ‘interests,’ she didn’t see the shrunk people as subhuman by any means.  They were people, and worth remembering, and she wanted to get to know every single one of the ones she caught before sending them down into her bowels for good.  The fact that they were living, breathing people with their own lives and stories is what made it so fun for Valerie, and such a turn on at the same time.

Anne looked up at her uncertainly.  She didn’t feel comfortable waiting around for whoever grabbed her, but maybe she could trust this Valerie to keep her safe.  “Well… his name is Steve and he’s pretty awesome, and… umm, if it wouldn’t be too much trouble, actually, do you think you can just take me back to my dorm room?”  Anne was getting kind of anxious the more she talked with Valerie, and she didn’t know why.  But she figured it was a good idea to go back to her dorm, and away from whoever it was that had taken her.

“Aww.  I was hoping we could get to know one another first!”  Valerie grinned down at Anne, perhaps showing a bit too much teeth.

“Umm… okay? Well, we can get to know each other a bit more in my room.  And I can tell you a bit more about my boyfriend, and stuff.” 

“But there’s no reason why we can’t just do it here!  Besides, I have a feeling your boyfriend is closer than you think.”

Anne blinked.  “What?  Really?  Have you seen him?!”

Valerie nodded.  “Definitely!  I wasn’t sure he was yours until you told me his name.  But now that I know, I can see why you’re with him, he’s… pretty great.”  Valerie sighed wistfully.

“Wait… how close were you to him?” 

“Oh, me and him?  Oh we’re super close.  I didn’t really meet him until recently, but things between the two of us moved… pretty fast.”  Valerie giggled.  “I hope you don’t mind sharing.”

“What!?  Of course I mind!”  Anne exclaimed.  She could hardly believe it.  The first sign of her boyfriend she managed to turn up, and he was cheating on her!?

“No?  But sharing is caring.  That’s what they always say!  ...Don’t you care?” Valerie gave a mocking pout.

Anne scowled up at Valerie.  “I don’t know where the hell you get off saying all this, but-”

Valerie tsked her small friend, interrupting her.  “You know, he’s here with us right now.  He’s been listening in, the sneaky little bitesized manwhore that he is!  Let me show you.”  Valerie stood up, gently picked up Anne and went to sit on her futon, placing Anne beside her on the cushion.  “Look.” 

Anne was still scowling as she was placed on the futon.  This was another thing the little people had to deal with, when the normal people would get carried away and just grab them up.  It was impolite and Anne hated it.  Her scowl did not soften, either, at taking in all of Valerie’s visage.  She was indeed beautiful and well maintained.  She was wearing a short black dress skirt with dark stockings and a white button-up blouse, but they were obviously high quality.   ‘Figures Steve would go chasing after someone like her,’ she thought, unable to help feeling a bit jealous of Valerie.  These thoughts were immediately forgotten when Valerie crossed her legs, removing one of her black designer shoes, showing off her foot to Anne.  Something in Valerie’s stocking was squirming against her foot, and after her shoe was removed Anne could hear the sound of masculine struggling and yelling.  Anne’s eyes widened, seeing the squirming form kept tight just underneath Valerie’s toes, and as Valerie’s foot rested on her other thigh, the foot was close enough to Anne now where she could make out the form.  “S… St-Steve…?” she stammered, appalled.

Valerie smirked.  “Mmm.  Yeah.  This whole day your boy was just going to town on my foot here.  Girl to girl, I just don’t think that’s quality boyfriend material, if he’s willing to give everyone he’s just met such long foot rubs.”  Her smirk deepened, and as Anne looked up at her in disbelief she saw Valerie’s eyes had a dead, lifeless look that made Anne feel even more fear. 

“This can’t be real… please, let him out?”  Anne begged, in shock. 

“Oh don’t worry your teensy lil heart out girlfriend!  But, I can see you need some time for this to sink in, so I’m going to take him out and have a quick little talk with him while you-” she paused, and Valerie brought her mouth down just before Anne’s face before continuing in a whisper, “-adjust.”  Anne felt Valerie’s breath wash over her… whatever she had eaten, it smelled like tomato sauce, and despite the warmth and humidity of it Anne shivered.   

Valerie grinned, showing off a full set of teeth to Anne, before standing up in front of her.  Anne gazed up at Valerie’s towering form, still too shocked to even move, or to notice Valerie’s skirt was short enough for her to see up it from her current angle.  Valerie then turned and started bending down towards Anne as she began to sit down.  Her skirt seemed to retract, showing off Valerie’s panties and her entire stocking clad ass as she sat right on top of Anne, making sure she adjusted herself so Anne was between her butt cheeks.  Valerie sighed contentedly as she felt Anne satisfyingly mashed against her crack.  It took a few moments, but then she felt Anne start thrashing around as her shock wore off, and Valerie inhaled through clenched teeth at the sensation.  “Mmm.”  She leaned back, wiggling and shifting gently as she did to make sure Anne stayed trapped, and flexed her ass every once in a while to help jam Anne’s body tight as possible up within and engulf her completely. 

Before Anne knew it, Valerie had lowered her ass right on top of her.  Her situation was growing more and more unbelievable to her, but then the rapid build-up of heat in her position plus Valerie’s constant wiggling movements snapped her out of her reverie.  She started to struggle as much as she could, pushing against Valerie wherever she could reach to try to escape.  Her screams and cries were quickly muffled as Valerie expertly worked her deep inside the crevice of her ass, feeling her face pressed so tight against Valerie’s panties and stockings she could feel the movements of her asshole against her face.  She sobbed, hyperventilating and trying to move her face away but Valerie’s cheeks kept her pinned.  She wasn’t even touching the futon anymore, as Valerie’s ass locked her into position and held her firm.  One of her arms was caught at an awkward angle above her head, and she squirmed to try to fix it.  She kicked her legs and felt something warm and moist starting to drip over them as they came into contact with something a bit softer.  All of Valerie’s movements were causing the stockings to rub against her and irritate her skin, and some spots began to even burn.  Even separated by layers of stocking and fabric, Anne could feel the orifice currently pressing against her face convulse hungrily, eager to suck her tiny form into its depths.

Valerie smiled, mouth slightly open as she relished the feeling of Anne’s struggles against her, gasping when Anne hit or brushed against something sensitive.  After enjoying herself for a few moments,  and confident Anne was sufficiently trapped, she crossed her legs and reached down into her stocking to grab at Steven, pulling him out.   Valerie grinned down at him in the palm of her hand.  “Did you hear all of that little man?  Your girlfriend’s here now.”  Her breath caught and her eyes closed, feeling an especially violent movement from Anne as the tiny young woman’s hand pushed against her asshole, feeling it enter just a bit before being pulled out. 

“YOU SICK BITCH, LET HER GO!”  Steven shouted while gasping in the cool outside air.  After spending the whole day up against this bitch’s foot in her shoe, the air outside was infinitely refreshing, even though all he could smell still was the scent of her feet.  His body started feeling especially cold, now, too, since he had been completely soaked in what was mostly Valerie’s foot sweat.

Valerie shifted in her seat, her butt cheeks squeezing and massaging Anne against her,  enjoying the feeling of her crushed and rubbed around within as the tiny girl’s predicament became much hotter and more uncomfortable.  “Mmm.  But she’s doing such a good job.  And I can feel her tiny breaths gasping for air.  And her feet,” Valerie’s body clenched up in pleasure, including her butt cheeks squeezing the air out of Anne.  Valerie moaned a bit louder before continuing, “Her feet are wiggling around right under my pussy and she feels SO goddamn GOOD.”  Valerie gripped ahold of Steven as she arched her back in pleasure, starting to finger herself over her underwear. 

Steven struggled and also felt all the air squeezed out of him as Valerie’s grip tightened in the throes of her ecstasy, but it wasn’t long before her grip loosened again.  “You want to see her again, little man?” Valerie asked, breathlessly,  “Well, I’ve never been the super clingy type.  Here, let’s reunite you crazy kids.”  She stood up,  keeping Anne wedged between her butt cheeks as she laid on her belly on her bed.  She dumped Steven on her pillow, then reached back and plucked Anne out, putting her next to Steven, and smoothing out her skirt behind her.  Valerie encircled them in her hands as she laid there, her face close and resting on her bed as she admired them on her pillow.  It wouldn’t be possible for them to escape.  “Mmm, Anne,” Valerie whispered, breathless, “I could sit on you allll day.  No wonder why Steve is soooo into you!” She bit her bottom lip and gave them a coy look.

Steven and Anne rushed to each other as Valerie spoke, and embraced.  “Steve,” Anne sobbed, whispering in his ear, “Steve, baby, we have to get out of here.”

“I know,” he whispered back, hugging her tighter.

—————————————————————————————————————————————
A short while before these events, the president of the university had just started a meeting with a pair of private investigators.

“So… you need my permission to perform the investigation?” The president asked.  He wiped at his forehead with a handkerchief.  He was an older, balding man in a blue suit and bow tie.  He turned to face his visitors, giving a bewildered expression as he took them in.

Robyn was dressed in a purple pantsuit.  Her blonde hair was curled and at shoulder length.  Joseph had short cropped light brown hair, wearing jeans and a blue and white jersey that was absurdly too long for him, reaching down to his knees.  He was tall, at about 6’5, and his teeth were clamped down over a pipe in his mouth.  He was big, and muscular; Robyn came up to his chest but not much more above that, really.  Joseph was in his early thirties, while Robyn was in her late twenties. 

“Uh,” the president continued, noting Joseph’s pipe, “No smoking on campus.”

Joey, smirked behind the pipe, and blew into it.  The president watched cynically as bubbles flew out of the toy pipe and groaned, rubbing his temples.  “Professionals, are you?”

“Sir,” Robyn began, “we’ve had a lot of success with our past clients.  And we do take this job very seriously.  We’ve found our dynamic, visually or otherwise, works quite well.”

Joey removed the pipe from his mouth, thought for a few moments, then added, “Hell yeah, it does.”

The president sighed.  “Well, I’m not the one hiring you myself, I guess.  And I could care less if you two were dressed like clowns.”  Joey shrugged, but Robyn seemed to take some offense.  “But this is me asking you, now, to please get to the bottom of this.  If you find out the source of why people have been going missing, then I’ll even give you an additional payment myself.  I need my students to feel safe here.  All of them.  I’ll do whatever it takes.”

—————————————————————————————————————————————
Shortly after the meeting, Joey and Robyn were wandering around the campus.  “He seems to care about his students,” Joey said, giving a nod of approval.

“If you think about it, the school is basically making money off of their smaller students.  Easy to feed, won’t take up too much room, and all that.  Probably still charging them full tuition.  Yeah, I really don’t think he’d be the one responsible for anything like that happening.”

“Could be animals.  Could call what’s-his-face to inspect the grounds.”

Robyn shrugged.  “Eh, perhaps.  I’ll phone my usuals early tomorrow morning, though, before we tag out.  They’re supposed to get us all the info on the missing students tomorrow, too.”

“Yeah, we don’t got nothin’ right now.  Guess I should just sleep and save talkin’ up the students til-“ Joey trailed off upon seeing a young man frantically searching around a bench.  He was wearing a safety vest, and using a flashlight now that it was dark.  The pair walked up.  “Can we help you, son?” Joey asked, crossing his arms and blowing a few bubbles from his pipe.

David looked up at the pair, giving Joey a double take.  “Uh.  I’m going to be in so much trouble for this, but I was escorting a shrunk female around campus the whole day and I seem to have lost her.” 

Robyn and Joey looked at each other bemusedly.  “Well.  I guess we can start now, after all,” Robyn said.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh boy.  What's going to happen next?