- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lots of vore going on here. 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystal’s body was being squeezed tightly as peristalsis took her towards Valerie’s stomach.  It was extremely similar to when she was being sat on by Brittany, except now it was constant pressure from all around her body squashing her and forcing her down.  She couldn’t even move, and since she was swallowed upside down it made things especially uncomfortable for her with all the blood rushing to her head.  Valerie’s heartbeat and bodily functions could be heard all around her along her descent.  She screeched and screamed the whole way down, unable to do much else, until she was muffled when she was pushed head first into the esophageal sphincter leading into Valerie’s stomach.  For a quick moment she couldn’t even breathe as the whole thing surrounded and compressed against her face, but that didn’t last too long as the rest of her body was forced through. 

Crystal gasped for breath as her face was pushed through to Valerie’s stomach, then immediately gagged on the strong scent of bile mixed with alcohol and pizza filling the chamber.  The rest of her body being squeezed through the sphincter was an unpleasant feeling similar to when Valerie had teasingly wrapped her lips tight around her body, except it ended up slithering tightly along her entire body as she was pushed through.  Crystal yelled, her voice echoing in the dark undulating chamber until she dropped into the vile mixture with the rest of the food, now submerged within its depths. 

Crystal tried holding her breath, but either due to the stomach acid or the alcohol her eyes started to burn so painfully she couldn’t help but open her mouth and scream while still submerged.  Bubbles came out of her mouth and she was left with the taste of some of the soupy mixture, making her want to cough and gag more.  She frantically swam trying to break through the surface of the soup she was trapped in, feeling bits of digested food brush by as she flailed, panicking and starting to drown. 

She managed to emerge from Valerie’s stomach contents, gasping and coughing, throwing up more of her own stomach’s contents which largely consisted still of Valerie’s cum.  She screamed in agony, and tried rubbing away at her now shut eyes to lessen the pain but could not get it to diminish.  She cried as she waded in the muck, feeling hopeless.  The stomach acid was hot to the point it almost burned, and it was thick, but it didn’t seem to be working to actually digest her just yet.  “WHY!?” she screamed, “VALERIE!  YOU FUCKING BITCH!”

She ended up swimming too far to the edge of Valerie’s stomach walls, and she felt herself shoved by the large pulsating organ as it worked to keep everything churning within its center.  Crystal sobbed.  All around her was the wet sloshing as she and everything in the stomach was being mixed, and the glorping as air and ingested material passed through from the esophagus and through the other sphincter leading into the small intestines.  Every once in a while she’d feel rumbling and gurgling noises from the intestines as it worked to slowly process what was inside Valerie’s stomach.

Crystal had small, semi-digested chunks of pizza and who knows what else stuck to her hair and body, now.  As she swam around still trying to look for a way out, her eyes still tearing up and very much in pain, she kept getting knocked back by the stomach’s movements, foiling her attempts.  “I’M NOT FUCKING FOOD!” she cried, punching at the surface of the stomach acid, causing a splash. “I’M NOT!”  Her screams echoed in the cavern.  Valerie’s digestive system replied to her statement with a large groaning noise coming from her intestines, which felt like answer enough.  Crystal whimpered. 

At some point a decent sized chunk of pizza washed up on top of her shoulder.  Repulsed, she shoved it off and tried pushing it away from her, but it seemed to swirl along with her, kept by the momentum of the stomach.  Frustrated after a few moments, she grabbed it and hurled it away, hearing it splash a bit away from her.  ‘Fuck that shit.  Val was lying down, so maybe I can find a way back up her throat.  Or at least give the bitch heartburn.’  She sighed.  If she couldn’t find it, she was dead.  That is, if she wasn’t already.

She kept choosing a direction and swimming, only to eventually be bounced back each time.  Even if she could open her eyes, it’d be too dark for her to tell where she was facing, or to keep track of her movements.  She was getting desperate, but she figured if she just kept trying then she was bound to find it.  At one point she managed to grab onto a bit of the stomach wall as it attempted to push her back, holding onto a wrinkle itself, but it was constantly secreting acid and Crystal ended up burning her hand, having to dip it into the soup she was trapped in to dilute the acid.  She flexed her wounded hand and winced.  She couldn’t tell how bad it was, but it hurt quite a bit, though she could still, albeit painfully, make a fist. 

After what felt like hours of effort she finally made it to a portion of the stomach without being bounced back, and started feeling around carefully.  She’d push on a bit of stomach wall for a moment before dousing her hand back into the acid mixture to counteract possible burning.  Eventually, through some kind of miracle, she felt a smooth bit of flesh that wasn’t like the ribbed stomach wall itself.  ‘Oh my god.  Did I actually find it?  I’m so fucking tired of inhaling this bitch’s vomit.’  She felt around, pushing in on it until she found where she could put her hand through.  The sphincter tightened around her arm, helping her keep in place, as she hastily tried pushing herself through as much as she could. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie frowned, groaning in her sleep.  She had only been asleep a couple of hours, but she was slowly starting to stir.  Her stomach was upset and she had a burning feeling all throughout her throat.  Unconsciously, she turned her head and swallowed as she still slept, and quiet screaming could be heard once again moving from her throat to her stomach.  A few moments later, she awoke with a start, gasping and coughing from the acid reflux.  She jumped out of bed and drank a whole bottle of water from her fridge to try to soothe her throat.  ‘Phew, dang, guess I really went overboard with the alcohol and pizza,’ she thought.  She went back to bed with another bottle of water just in case, and frowned in thought, looking around in her sheets.  ‘Where did I put Crystal again?’ 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Crystal just managed to get the process going where herself and a bit of Valerie’s stomach contents were being thrown up her esophagus.  It was just like being swallowed before, only worse, since she had to do it with some puke this time.  She found herself thrown up into Valerie’s cheek, drenched in acid and spit.  She propped herself up onto her knees as soon as she could and tried making a run for it, but Valerie turned her head, causing Crystal’s world to shift suddenly, and she started on again falling towards Valerie’s throat.  She screamed in complete frustration and defeat as Valerie’s tongue guided her in once more, silencing her cries from within the mouth with a single gulp. 

Crystal once more fell into the thick, steamy stomach and into Valerie’s stomach juices.  She resurfaced, screaming and cursing, her eyes burning once again.  She was cut short, however, as Valerie woke up and sat up she was sent flying and hit against a stomach wall, feeling the wind get knocked out of her as a wave of acid crashed on her head, submerging her once more.  She broke the surface, coughing, as a cascade of cool water poured in from above.  It was cold, but it helped wash the acid and alcohol off of her face.  Gasping, her breathing becoming labored due to ingested acid and the acrid environment, she screamed again as loud as she could. 
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Valerie heard the scream coming from in her belly as she sat on her bed, though to her it sounded more like muffled squealing.  “Oh.  Crystal?” she frowned confusedly.  “Can you hear me?  Did I eat you?”

 She could hear Crystal screaming in the affirmative, with some choice descriptive words aimed Valerie’s way.  Valerie giggled.  “Oh.  Well, now, how did that happen?  My mind is all fuzzy from our final moments.” 

“You fell asleep with me in your mouth, you-“ Valerie heard a slight squelch noise from within her own body cut Crystal off mid sentence, “-itch!”

“It’s hard to here you in there, you know.  My body is far too mighty for a tiny like you.” 

“GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!”

“But you gave me heartburn.”  Valerie pouted.  “And if I let you out, what kind of example am I setting for the rest of the food I eat?”

“YOU CAN’T BE FUCKING SERIOUS.”

“Oh, I am!” Valerie grinned, getting more and more turned on by Crystal’s situation, starting to touch herself again.  “Mmm, I’ll admit Crystal, dear, I was going to play with you a bit more before doing something like this, but sure, let’s just skip to this part.  Now,  just do me a favor, and if you make it alive to my intestines, you squirm for me.  I’d love to see how that feels, and I think you’re tough enough to make it there in one piece.”  She moaned slightly, feeling herself become quite wet and sensitive.  “Well.  More or less one piece.”  Valerie let out a small giggle, panting, and now enthusiastically masturbating again.  She didn’t see the need to muffle herself this time.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Crystal couldn’t believe what was happening.  ‘What the fuck?  What happened?  We were like good friends just a moment ago.  She was fucked up but never THIS fucked up.  Did she never even care?  After all this time?  Does she really not care now?’

Valerie was making sure to stay sat up, too, so Crystal had absolutely no chance of reaching the esophagus this time.  Especially since the stomach was draining more and more, not that she was necessarily aware of that, though she did feel tingling and itching throughout her body as the acid became less diluted.  She heard muffled moaning from outside, and could hear Valerie’s heart pounding faster.  “WHAT THE FUCK!?  ARE YOU SERIOUSLY MASTURBATING WHILE THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME!?”  Her only responses were louder moaning from Valerie and the sound of gurgling from the intestines, now below her.  Crystal also noticed the sounds were much louder. 

Crystal laid on her back, sobbing, giving up, and floating in the stomach acid as it slowly drained into the small intestine.  Her shoulder length hair splayed out, sizzling in the acid along with the rest of her body.  As far as she was concerned, Valerie was dead and replaced with this heartless bitch.  She didn’t even know what to call her.  But, to Crystal, heartless bitch seemed like a really great place to start. 

The acid was really starting to burn now, and her clothes were fraying and had holes eaten away at them.  Crystal screamed, finding it impossible now to simply lay there anymore in all the excruciating pain.  She didn’t know what she could possibly do to make her situation any better, so she was just now frantically swimming and screaming in the stomach acid as it directed her to the opening to the small intestines.  The acids began to really break her down, causing blisters and wounds all over her body, and her hair was dissolving in some parts.  She bumped into a familiar part of the stomach, like the sphincter leading up to the esophagus, except this was bigger.  Plus, it was eager to suck her through, instead of keep her out.  She sobbed, realizing it was intent to take her deeper into Valerie’s bowels.  She tried desperately to swim away, her body in agonizing pain as she tried to move away as far as possible, but the current was too strong, and she felt her legs get sucked into the opening.  She let out one last hoarse, ragged scream, and yelled, “HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?” She was then slurped into Valerie’s small intestines, getting immediately coated in several different digestive enzymes as she was pulled into the tight chamber.  The process of breaking her down was now several times faster.  She struggled and lashed out against the intestinal walls in her throes of death, unable to scream but instead gurgling on the digestive juices flooding all over her body, before eventually passing out due to shock within a few seconds.  Crystal’s unconscious body continued to get worked through Valerie’s small intestines as it was dissolved and digested.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie lay in her bed, exhausted after having had a few more orgasms.  Really, she had only planned on one, but hearing Crystal’s last agonizing scream and feeling her thrash about in her intestines felt just too amazing to her, and she couldn’t help herself.  She laid there out of breath, sweating, and coming down from being so high.  Even thinking about what happened was starting to turn her on all over again, even though she was exhausted.  The fact that Crystal was so thoroughly dominated by her giant body that she couldn’t even escape getting swallowed by complete accident.  That, struggle as she might, she could do nothing about her situation.  ‘And man, did she struggle.’  Valerie grinned while catching her breath.  She didn’t feel any remorse for what she did. Even though a part of her would, of course, miss Crystal, she’d never ever want to take back what she did today.  Neither would she ever feel bad about it.  Because they were so close even enhanced how good this experience was for her, and she took pride in having such power to easily cut someone’s promising life so short.  Someone who she knew so well, and therefore knew what she was taking away from them. 

She wondered how many people on campus had shrunk as well.  She felt the need for more, and the best part was it was easy to hide all the evidence.  All she had to do was swallow them and let her digestive system do all the work for her.  ‘Well,’ she thought, ‘maybe after having some fun with them, first.’  She bit her bottom lip, imagination running wild with what she’d do with more tinies, hands exploring her body as she drifted off to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry readers, this was always to be Crystal's destiny.  But there's more to come for this story.  This was basically the end of Act 1, and there's a good 2-3 more acts worth of material left swirling around in my head.  Valerie (and possibly others?) will get to explore their desires a bit more freely. 

 

Thanks again for all the comments, though!  I'm definitely going to incorporate some of the feedback I've heard so far, so have that to look forward to someday in the (hopefully) near future.