- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright, finally a bit of the good stuff. 

Unaware crush, masturbation.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while of driving, Valerie finally made it back to their college dorms.  She parked and started walking over to their building.  There was thankfully no one around… she guessed everyone going out were all out already, and the rest were staying in this Friday night.  After walking a decent amount of the distance to the dorm, now within a dozen feet of the doors, she realized a bit too late that there could have been shrunken people anywhere on the ground between here and the car.  She crouched down and checked the bottom of her black designer booties for anything that might be telling, but so far it looked like she hadn’t managed to step on anyone on the short walk home.  ‘Good, don’t want to be staining these bad boys with blood.’ After deciding the bottoms of her shoes were fine, she took a step forward, and immediately heard a crunching noise as her foot hit the pavement.  “Oh come on!”


—————————————————————————————————————————————

Shortly before, Tony had also been damning his luck.  He was one of the unfortunate shrinks, having been caught by the effects while out walking around campus to clear his head.  Midterms were coming up, and he had been doing a lot of studying for them.  Fear hit him when suddenly everything became gigantic around him.  ‘What… what the FUCK!?’  He looked around anxiously and noticed through some blades of grass by his sidewalk that one of the girls’ dormitories was up ahead, seemingly miles from his current position.  He started running towards it, wanting to get inside before some cat or something decided to eat him.  He hurried as fast as he could, noting several bits of pebbles and pieces of gravel were about as big as he was.  Some were even bigger.  “What the fuck is going on!?”  he wondered out loud.


After what felt like an eternity of running, he managed to make it to the path leading up to the door into the girls’ dorm.  It was then he heard the sound of a car door slamming shut, and looked over and saw a girl making her way over, taking giant impossible strides in his direction.  He looked up at her in wonder… she was gorgeous.  She was probably going out on a date because of how well done up she was.  She must have been on her first or second year in the school, he figured, because if he had noticed her before now he would’ve definitely tried getting with that.  And he definitely would’ve noticed someone like her.  He ran up along the sidewalk, waving his arms and yelling as loud as he could to get her attention.
She stopped right in front of him.  Tony believed she must have noticed him, and called, “Hey, can you help me?  I don’t know what’s going on here!”  She saw her seemingly massive form crouch down and turn her head to the side.  ‘She not hear me?’ Tony wondered.  “Hey!  I need help!  I got so small all of a sudden!”  She turned her head again, to the other side.  ‘She deaf or something?’


He looked down and realized she didn’t hear him at all.  She was checking her shoes for something.  ‘Oh, crap,’ he thought as she stood back up, towering over him.  She began taking a step forward, in that instant he saw all the details of her sole, the wavy tread it had and all the bits of dirt and fabric stuck to it.  And what looked like… popcorn?  He turned after that instant, and began running as fast as he could, but didn’t go very far before tripping over a plastic wrapper on the ground and falling to the ground a bit beyond it.  As he came to his senses, the girl’s foot was brought down with all the fury of a god onto the bit of plastic on the ground, just shy of crushing Tony himself.  He heard the resounding crunching noise that came from the footstep, as well as felt the ground shake beneath him from the force of it all.  “Oh come on!” he heard her exclaim. 


Right now he could reach out and touch the tip of her shoe.  And perhaps it would’ve been wise to do that, then climb on. But he was in panic mode now, and all he knew was that he needed to get away from this girl’s giant strides.  Instead of moving to one side or the other, he ended up simply backing away along her path, pure terror overtaking logic, before finally getting to his feet and running.  He felt the ground quake as she took another step, and a shadow loomed over him as the sole of her foot was about to be brought down.  He ran as fast as he could, but there was no avoiding this one as her upper sole thrust down on him with all her weight and power, crushing him to death in an instant. 


—————————————————————————————————————————————

After hearing the crunching noise, Valerie hesitantly checked her soles.  ‘Okay, phew, just some stupid bit of plastic.’  She sighed, taking another few steps forward before hearing another crunch.  ‘Okay, you know what, I just want to get us into our room right now.  I can worry about this stuff later.  Rest in piece, whatever that was.’  She made it to the door, and, using her card key, made it inside.  ‘Phew.  There’s plenty of light now, at least, so it should be easier to see if I’m coming up on any little ‘uns.’
She made her way down the hall to her and Crystal’s room.  She didn’t see anyone, shrinkies or otherwise, and luckily this time there weren’t any other tiny people actually around.  She opened their door, closed it behind her, and leaned up against it, sighing exasperatedly as she dropped to her butt on the floor. 


This was one of the better dorms on campus.  It was a pretty generous studio size, and it even had their own shower.  It was just the two of them living here, too.  Valerie’s side was perfectly clean and organized. Crystal’s was messy, and had clothes, books, and bags strewn about.  Valerie didn’t mind though, as long as Crystal kept her mess on her side of the room.  Which was something they had to have an understanding on in the beginning, when Crystal happened to have a sock too far into Valerie’s side.  Valerie ended up wrestling Crystal to the ground and putting her in a headlock until she well understood the terms.  All in good fun, of course.  Or, at least, fun for just Valerie.


Valerie frowned, wondering where the best place to let Crystal sleep was.  Probably not in her bed, just in case.  Winter wasn’t quite in full swing yet, and she wasn’t sure what manner of bugs might impose themselves on her tiny friend.  Valerie rummaged through her purse and found something that might work.  She pulled out an altoids tin.  ‘This should be safe enough, I just have to poke some holes in it for this new pet of mine.’  She took out a Swiss army knife from her purse and stabbed a few quick, small holes in the tin.  It was a little something she had bought when she went camping one weekend.  Then she took the remaining mints out and put them in an empty cup by her bed. 


Valerie surveyed her work.  ‘Honestly, this should be the safest thing for her, if something happens to her then it’s SO not my fault.’  She placed the tin on her desk.  Then, she fashioned a mattress out of torn up cotton balls, and tore up some napkins she could use as blankets.  ‘Five star treatment, baby!  This is basically a tiny person Ritz right now.’  She carefully pulled out Crystal’s sleeping form and laid it in the tin, covering her up a bit with some of the napkins. 


’She must have been exhausted,’ Valerie thought.  ‘I don’t think she woke up at all during any of this.  Probably partly due to the act of shrinking itself.  Might’ve been a strain on her body, on top of everything else.’  As she regarded her handiwork, and Crystal’s sleeping form, she was taken with how cute she looked passed out so hard, and pet her gently with a finger.  Valerie giggled when she heard her tiny friend make a small stirring noise.  Watching her, she started absent-mindedly stroking her along her body in different spots.  As she did so, she thought of all the different things she could do to mess with her small friend, half smirking.  ‘I could totally poke her.  Or shake her.  Maybe twirl her around.  Shove her into my mouth again.’  As she looked down at Crystal and her thoughts ran away with themselves, her eyes seemed to lose more and more of their light and became more deadened.  Her breathing became much more heavy and uneven, and she felt a yearning rising from between her legs, demanding her full attention. 


Eventually she caught herself and stopped petting her small friend, her eyes alive again as she gained control of her desires.  ‘Okay,’ she thought, steadying her breathing.  ‘Okay.  Let’s just chill, here.’  She breathed in deeply before exhaling out of her mouth.  She covered the tin, making sure to fit it loosely in case Crystal needed to get out or something.  Then she bolted their door shut just in case someone let themselves in for whatever reason.  Once satisfied that things were as safe as possible for Crystal, she finally took off her own clothes, showered,  brushed her teeth, then put on her chill-time shorts and a black wireless bra. 


As Valerie laid in her bed, her mind seemed to continue where it left off from before.  It was here when she looked back over the events of the day, and back on the moment Crystal was in her mouth at the theater. She realized not only did she find her tiny friend really yummy, but that on some level she enjoyed having her in there.  She didn’t think it was just because of all the butter and salt on her, either, though that did help.  Unable to shake these thoughts, as well as others, she reached down and started quietly fingering herself, answering the powerful need she felt a short while ago.  This wasn’t the first time she tried subtly masturbating while Crystal slept, but this time she felt a need to be particularly quiet. She bit down onto one of her pillows, pressing her face into it while she brought herself to a climax, muffling her moaning.  She felt her sheets and her pussy afterwards, surprised, smirking.  ’Goodness.  Going to have to wash these.  And shower again in the morning.’  She sighed. Needless to say, she slept well that night.

Chapter End Notes:

I feel like this and the next chapter could have been combined, but the end of this felt like a good stopping point for this chapter.