- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I know I said we'd be getting to some good stuff this chapter, BUT TURNS OUT THAT'S NEXT CHAPTER, FRIENDS.  Sorry!  I'm sure some writers out there can tell you that as an author I'm in no way in control of this story. 

This chapter is mostly about friendly(ish) interaction between Valerie and Crystal.  Very light stuff.  Threat of vore, handheld, a little breast action, some slightly unwilling stuff.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hey, come on, I didn’t do this to you…” Valerie looked down at her shrunken friend quizzically, grabbing the bag of popcorn and holding it up close.  Crystal was jostled around a bit by the act, finding herself now waist deep in the popcorn.  “Oh… I guess I did do that, though,” she said, removing a bit of popcorn stuck in Crystal’s hair.  “Apologiesss!” Valerie said in a singsong voice.

Valerie flicked the rogue piece away before turning back to her shrunken friend.  “Uh… so you’re looking pretty ‘down,’ there, girl.”

Crystal glared up into the gigantic face of her friend.  “Really, Val!?  Puns!?  Now?  How the hell can you even be so calm about this right now!?”

Valerie gave a small pout.  “Well, I’m not the one who’s shrunk, I guess.”

“Ugh.  Whatever.  I don’t know what’s going on but can we go back to the dorm?  Please?  Before I fall deeper into this popcorn, and, ugh… you try putting me in your mouth again.”  She felt herself slip in a bit further.

“I don’t know Crys.  I wouldn’t mind doing it again.  You were actually pretty tasty.”  Crystal watched nervously as Valerie’s face suddenly moved over the bag of popcorn as she opened her mouth wide and chomped her teeth together a few times.

“Oh god, fuck you Val, I’m probably going to have like PTSD from that.”

“Hopefully the good kind?” Valerie asked, feigning innocence.

“There IS no good kind!”

Valerie grinned. “Don’t worry yo self lil lady! I’m on my way to being an expert biologist in about eight years.  We’ll figure this out.”

Crystal rolled her eyes, slipping now down further, the popcorn reaching up to her neck now.  “Reassuring.  Can I, like, I don’t know… NOT be in popcorn now?”

“Oh… yeah we should get you out of there.” Valerie reached down and carefully picked up her friend with her thumb and index finger, placing her onto her other palm.  Valerie brought her hand to her eye level.  “Uh.  How should we do this?  You want to ride in my pockets?”  Valerie looked around the theater.  Seems like no one else ever came in.  They had the theater to themselves.

Crystal was now sitting in her friend’s palm.  Her ordeal that night left her looking pretty haggard, her red hair now quite disheveled and stains in her clothing where an inordinate amount of butter and Valerie’s saliva was probably absorbed.  “I’d… rather not.  Can’t I just sit on your shoulder?  I’d like to be able to see the outside world.  And not be stuck in some dark Valerie world.”

“Hey!” Valerie poked Crystal playfully in the chest.  “Valerie world beats Disney World and you know it.  Think of all the stories you’ll get to tell your grandkids.”

Crystal rubbed her chest and scowled up at her grinning friend.  In some ways it was helping that Valerie was being so light about the situation, but in other ways it was really bothering Crystal how blasé she was being.

Valerie’s mind, on the other hand, was a flood with questions.  More prominently was how in the heck Crystal was shrunk WITH her clothes?  That made no sense at all to her at the given moment, but for now the best thing would be to get home and figure it out.  Maybe do a bit of googling to see what’s up.  With all the questions going through her mind, Valerie felt something tugging her at a more base, instinctual level as she regarded her shrunken friend.  If she weren’t so actively thinking on Crystal’s predicament and how they might fix it or deal with it, she might have explored or even acknowledged those feelings.  But for now she was way too intent on the bizarre situation at hand.  Later, she would even realize that her comment about Crystal tasting good was more than just a joke.

“Aw, don’t look at me like that Crys!  Besides, if we reverse what happened to you, I’m pretty sure I’ll get several awards.  Definitely one, at least.”  As she was saying this, she brought her hand carrying tiny Crystal over to her shoulder.  Crystal grudgingly climbed out and hopped on it.  “Hang on, don’t fall in my shirt or anything.  Cause, you know… it’s tucked into my pants.”

“Okay.  Yeah.  Right.  Didn’t need more motivation to not fall, thanks bitch.”

Valerie giggled.  “Don’t want to get in my pants, huh!?  I see how it is.  Tis better than falling all the way to the ground, at least.”

“I don’t know, I think dying is sounding a lot better to me right now.”

“Aw, you’re adorable!”  Valerie said, reaching up and holding Crystal against her cheek in an awkward kind of hug.  She felt Crystal shift and squirm against her face as she did so.  Once again, some dark, intoxicating feeling was slowly rising to the surface, unbeknownst to even Valerie herself.

Eventually she let go of Crystal, who now is looking particularly unhappy as she hung onto the silk scarf Valerie was wearing.  Valerie started making her way out of the theater, gingerly taking her footsteps.  “Where do you get the money for such fancy clothes anyway?” Crystal asked, “This fabric is too good for you, you fucking whore.”

Valerie laughed.  “It’s so cute how much you curse when you know nobody’s around, ye proud Scotswoman.”

Once they made it in the lobby, there were people everywhere.  Shouting, confused, and scared people gathered all over.  Sirens sounded from nearby ambulances and police cars parked outside.  Valerie stood looking at the sea of unruly people in between her and the exit doors.  She frowned, fully realizing the seriousness of the situation now.  Looking around, she saw other people who had shrunk.  They didn’t seem to be consistent sizes, either.  Some of them were easily one inch or so, others a couple inches or a tiny bit more.  She even noticed the Ticketmaster boy from earlier, shrunk down and standing around apprehensively on the ticket booth.

Various people were holding their friends and family who had the misfortune of being shrunk.  And it seemed to affect all kinds of people.  Valerie could even see teens holding their dates, children holding their parents, all looking for answers and waiting their turn from emergency personnel. 

“Crystal…” Valerie began, the shock finally setting in.  She frowned, observing the crowd.  At this point she was probably the most serious she’d been the whole night.  “You weren’t the only one.” 

Crystal shuddered.  Right now, Valerie being so somber was the scariest thing, and that was saying a lot given her predicament.  “What should we do?”

“Let’s just head back to the dorm.  Let the dust settle.  I don’t think either of us want you in the hands of some government or hospital lab.  Or worse, waiting forever in line for either of those things.”  She tilted her head slightly in Crystal’s direction.  “You sure you don’t want to ride in my pocket?”

“Ugh, sure.” Crystal sighed.  It would be safer.  She had to hand it to Valerie, no matter what kind of stressful situation presented itself she always seemed to remain calm and collected.  Crystal wasn’t thrilled spending so much ‘quality time’ with Valerie’s body.  She wasn’t a very touchy feely kind of person in general, and the feeling has only increased given recent events.  With the state of the general public right now, though, better safe than sorry.  Can’t predict the crazies on a good day much less when there’s a panic. 

“Yeah, good call.  Don’t want some weirdo snatching you up.”

“Val," she said, looking up at her gigantic friend's face incredulously, "some weirdo already has me!”

Valerie smirked.  “Damn right,” she said, picking her friend up as gingerly as possible, thumb over Crystal’s front and a couple of fingers supporting her back.  “But I’m putting you in the old boob pocket.  Can’t risk crushing you in my pants or anywhere else.”

“Wait, Val, just…!  NO, HOLD ON A SEC!” Crystal cried out as Valerie placed her unwilling friend into her blouse pocket.  She bit her bottom lip as she felt her friend adjust herself in it.  Crystal’s movements were rubbing up against her the right way, and she couldn’t help but start to enjoy some of it.  The pocket didn’t allow much moving room for Crystal, so she was feeling her every move.  “You know, just saying, Crystal, you might not want to move around so much.  You’re giving me ideas.”  She heard a squeak emanate from her pocket and laughed, patting it gently. 

Valerie didn’t realize it, but the gentle pat left far more of an impact on the much smaller girl.  Crystal had some light inside the pocket, so as Valerie’s hand came up, it became very dark very fast. As the hand lightly pressed against her a few quick times, it smooshed her a bit deeper into her friend’s breast.  Crystal gave a quiet whimper as she realized nothing would be the same again, and that a lot of things she took for granted at normal size would be a threat now.

Valerie was then able to sidestep through the large crowd, though it took a bit of time given the large crowd, and also that she wanted to ensure she didn't step on any of the new shrinkers.  She finally made it to her car, plopping into the seat and starting the engine.  As she started driving, Crystal poked her head up over the edge of the pocket to look around.  “Alright, there, girly?” Valerie asked as she stroked her thumb through her friend’s hair… which, in so doing, picked off another piece of popcorn that was stuck in it.  She half smiled and half pursed her lips in amusement and flicked it away as subtly as possible, hoping she didn’t notice. 

“Yeah, I guess.”  Crystal sighed.  She was too tired to care much about her friend stroking her like a pet.  If she had more energy she'd probably say something about it.  If she were normal sized she'd just smack Valerie's hand away. But for now Crystal just took it as is, and felt no comfort or discomfort from it.

It hadn’t been too bad in Valerie’s pocket, and the fabric was breathable enough to where she wasn’t necessarily uncomfortable.  But being pressed right up against her friend’s nipple was something she didn’t quite enjoy.  And while Valerie was wearing a bra, at Crystal’s size, and with how turned on Valerie had been getting… yeah, she knew damn well where she was. On top of smelling Valerie’s perfume radiating from seemingly everywhere… Crystal inwardly shook her head.  ‘Fuck me, if this whole night didn’t make me into a lesbian, nothing will.’

It was going to be a long car ride home, but now she only had Valerie to worry about instead of a bunch of random strangers.  Crystal took some comfort in that.  Feeling more safe in Valerie’s pocket now than she did for the past hour or so, she yawned, and eventually drifted off to sleep, still half hanging out of the pocket.  Valerie eventually noticed and tucked her back inside, somehow succeeding in not quite waking her up. She felt her friend slide against her nipple again as gravity helped her settle back in. Valerie took in a deep breath before slowly blowing out through her mouth as she drove, one of her tells that she was turned on and trying to control herself.  ‘Stupid sexy Crystal,’ she thought. 

She didn’t quite realize it then, either, but even back during these early moments of the shrinking epidemic, Valerie was enjoying how dominant she could be over her shrunken friend.

Chapter End Notes:

Honestly, I'm surprised I wrote this chapter as fast as I did, but I like how it's coming along.  Valerie and Crystal have too strong a personality so they demand to be written. 

 

And thanks for all the comments and feedback thus far!  Trust me, they mean a lot.