- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Butt, mouthplay, and the aftereffects of being left in a shoe for six hours.

————————————————————————————————————————————

“FUCKING VAAAL!” Rachel screamed after Valerie had just sat on her.  She immediately felt the titanic weight of Valerie’s ass shift and squeeze all around her as she wiggled in her seat.  For Rachel, it was chaotic and impossible to avoid let alone stop from being maneuvered as Valerie pleased. She couldn’t resist as the constant moving of Valerie’s butt squashed and mangled her tiny body until Rachel felt her entire body being pushed up in between her butt cheeks as the flesh started to surround her and trap her there.  “NO, YOU FUCKING BITCH!  FUCK YOUUU!” she flailed as much as she could, drew back her arm and punched forward as hard as she could.  She groaned in disgust as she realized she just hit Valerie’s asshole, and felt it twitch around her fist before she managed to pull it back. 

This seemed to cause the opposite reaction from Valerie that Rachel could have hoped for, as Valerie was just more turned on by this and clenched her butt cheeks together.  Rachel gasped as she was crushed and all the air was forcefully squeezed out of her lungs while she was pressed upward and squeezed tightly against Valerie’s pants and crack, the walls of flesh surrounding and trapping her all around.  She started feeling light-headed and was about to pass out until Valerie’s butt eased up some, though nowhere near enough for her to escape.  She started panting, her body trying to get in as much needed oxygen as possible in the musky environment. 

Rachel screamed as loud as she could in a primal rage, but all of it was thoroughly muffled by Valerie’s ass.  What’s worse is that Valerie was right, and now she couldn’t hear a thing going on outside.  Rachel struggled and pushed against Valerie’s cheeks to try to at least get in a more comfortable position, but every time she pushed her body sank into the soft yet firm flesh around her instead of really moving it off of her.  Not to mention, every time she moved, Rachel would feel Valerie’s ass as she unconsciously flexed or twitched.  It almost felt like she was being taunted every time she tried to do anything.

The humiliation of it all was about as unbearable as the heat that had been building up in her prison.  ‘How the hell did she even manage to trap me up here so fast?’ Rachel thought bitterly.  Over time, the heat started becoming too much for her body to handle, even though Rachel had given up and stopped moving.  Her body ached, and she was certain the moist sweat that now covered her body wasn’t entirely her own.  She started feeling dizzy, and once again slowly started passing out. 

————————————————————————————————————————————


“Aaaanyway,” Valerie sang, “I should probably get going.  These tinies aren’t going to take care of themselves, am I right?”

“I hope you know that I have to take in that modified shrink ray you brought here,” Robyn said.

Valerie pouted.  “What?  Don’t trust lil old me?”

“Not as far as I can throw you.”

“Hey, you can throw me pretty far!”

“Yes.  And I trust you much less than that.  Besides, it’s my job.”  Valerie reluctantly handed over the shrink ray, looking very much like a little kid deprived of their favorite toy.  “Hells, Valerie.  It’s not like you’ll get in trouble, or anything.”

“Yeah… but that thing is beautiful, I tells ya.  A work of art!”  Valerie sniffled and wiped away at invisible tears, then stood up.  Rachel had still been stuck against her ass as she stood, but after a second or two after Valerie de-wedgied her pants, Rachel fell back onto the couch cushion unconscious.  Valerie picked her up and made sure she was still breathing.  “Aw, she’s tuckered out, the little dickens!  Can’t blame her.  My ass had that effect on her even before she shrunk.”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure your ass has that effect on just about everyone,” Joey said, “In that it’s exhausting.”

Valerie grinned and bent over, showing her butt off to Joey and rubbing one of her butt cheeks.  “Don’t worry little boy, there’s plenty for both of you.”  She winked, gave her ass a quick slap, and stood up straight again.  Joey groaned and rolled his eyes.  Valerie’s hand closed over Rachel, holding her in a tight fist.

“Well, I suppose I’ll see you tomorrow, then,” Robyn said.  “Make sure you, uh, look after those two.  Don’t eat them.  I actually like Rachel.”

“Wait, why can’t I eat Vi then!?”

“Don’t know what the higher ups will want.  We should talk to them first before engaging in our, um… miscellaneous interests.”  Robyn shrugged.  “For all you know they’ll even give her back over to you for your… allowance.”

“Ughhh!  Fine!  They should be fine for tomorrow, then.  Anyways.  Catch yas on da flippy flops!” Valerie strode out of the apartment. “Byyyyye!” she yelled in a sing song voice as the door closed behind her.

“You actually think she won’t do it?” Joey asked.

Robyn shrugged.  “Hopefully not.  With the talk we had today, I hope Valerie ends up making the right choices.”

“And if she doesn’t?”

Robyn sighed.  “Well.  For now I must have faith that she’ll do the right thing, because the decision on what kind of adult to be is something she should make on her own.  What we do will depend on just what she decides.”  Robyn looked down, then held up the shrink ray.  “At least we have this, for now.  Maybe all of this will help her realize that shrunken people are still just that.  People.  Maybe she’ll finally ease off them.”

Joey scoffed, shaking his head.  “Look, girl.  You’ve said before I’ve got better insight with people.  So you gotta believe me when I say that there is no fucking way in hell she would do that.”  Joey scowled at their front door.  ‘Leaving those two with someone like her is a big ass mistake.’

————————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel finally came to, rubbing the sides of her head as she sat up.  She still felt dazed, and looking around didn’t immediately recognize where she was.  She blinked and cleared her head, as she started to remember what happened.  ‘Fucking Valerie sat on me until I passed out,’ she thought bitterly, ‘She’s such a pain in the ass.  I need to get away from her.’ 

Surveying her surroundings, Rachel recognized where she was; on top of Valerie’s bed back at the dorm.  ‘Holy crap, how long was I out for!?’  She heard the sound of running water, and saw the bathroom door open with steam coming out as Valerie took a shower.  Looking around, she saw another figure with her on the bed, crouched and huddled as far away from her as they could get.  Rachel then realized that this figure was Vivian.

Vivian looked over at Rachel.  She looked ragged, and her clothes looked especially stained in different spots all over her.  She seemed tired, defeated, and mentally broken.  Yet in spite of herself, she found herself smiling when she noticed Rachel looking in her direction with a look that could shatter glaciers.  “Sorry?” Vivian tried saying.

Rachel snarled, getting to her feet and started running over to Vivian, fueled by her burning rage for both Valerie and Vivian.  “YOU FUCKING BITCH!  THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!” She tackled into Vivian, and even though Vivian was a half inch bigger, she was taken down easily.  Rachel wrapped her arms around Vivian’s neck with the intent of choking her out, but then something started snapping her out of her anger.  She realized Vivian smelled terrible, like concentrated dirty sock smell.  Then she realized how wet her clothes were still.  Disgusted, she let go, and backed away holding a hand up to her nose.  “What the FUCK, Vivian!?”

Vivian looked down, still smiling despite everything, but her voice broke as she talked.  “I was in Valerie’s sock for I don’t know how long.  It was hell, Rachel.  She kept breaking me over and over.  And just when my body would fix itself, she’d break it again.”  She gave Rachel a desperate look.  Rachel continued glowering at her.  “I know.  I know.  But we need to work together right now or I don’t think either of us are going to make it out of this alive.  RIGHT now while she’s showering.”

In some corner of her mind, Rachel couldn’t help but feel a bit bad for Vivian.  “Fuck,” Rachel said, starting to sob, “FUCK you!” She punched Vivian in the face with all her might, laying her on her back, unconsciousness tugging away at her mind.  Tears in her eyes, Rachel sniffled, and massaged her hand.  “Find your own fucking way out,  you piece of shit.”

Rachel turned away and started walking to the edge of the bed and froze in fear.  Valerie’s face towered over her, eyes eager, as Rachel realized she was being watched this whole time.  “It’s about time you noticed lil old me,” Valerie smirked, blinking her eyes innocently. 

Rachel’s fear gave way once again as she became more and more enraged.  “You…” Rachel growled, “YOU fucking bitch.  You don’t FUCKING touch me!  Stay the hell away from me!”

Valerie giggled.  “It’s funny, how all the ‘light curse you’ and ‘fark this’ and ‘gorram that’ thing is suddenly all gone.  Now you’re cursing like a real person!  So proud!”

“I’m not dealing with any of this,” Rachel screamed, “Or EITHER of you!  I’m fucking leaving!”

Valerie’s hand swooped down and she pinned Rachel to the bed with her index finger.  “Aw, are you now honey dearest?  How about this.  Go on, leave now and I’ll let you go.  But if you stay then that’s the choice we’re all going to hold you to here in the court of Lady Valerie.”

Rachel squirmed under the weight of Valerie’s index finger as it painfully pressed into her entire back.  She frantically pushed against the soft bed, and for a second it felt like she managed to budge Valerie’s finger a bit before Valerie pressed down on her harder. 

Valerie giggled as she toyed with Rachel.  “Welp, looks like you chose to stay after all!  Guess my feminine charms still work on you, lil lady!”  Valerie removed her finger.

Rachel sat up painfully.  “Fuck you… you fucking cunt.  I want nothing to do with you.”

“You know what, Rayray?  I think you need a time out.”  With that, Valerie opened her mouth wide while lunging forward and engulfed more than half of Rachel’s body, her soft pink lips wrapped around Rachel’s thighs just under her butt.  She lifted her head up into the air, Rachel’s legs kicking and flailing, and slurped the rest of her inside in an instant.  “Mmm,” she moaned.  “She tastes even better than I imagined,” talking over her treat.  She continued sucking and licking Rachel’s entire body, enjoying the taste of every bit of it.  She squeezed her tongue up into her chest and slurped along her breasts, licked in between her legs and up along her butt that she once lusted after so much back when she was normal sized.  Though now she was enjoying it in a much different way.

Valerie gave a small chuckle as her face now loomed over Vivian, who was still frozen in place by Valerie’s sudden appearance.  Vivian watched in horror as Rachel popped out of Valerie’s pursed lips, now completely soaked in spit.  “I’M SORRY!”  she screamed, trying to wriggle free. “PLEASE!  VAL, I’M SORRY!  DON’T EAT ME AGAI-” Valerie made another slurping sound and Rachel was dragged back in, though now Valerie’s lips were pursed around her head which was still barely visible to Vivian.  Valerie gave her a moment in that position to plead and cry before her lips engulfed her and she was completely within Valerie’s mouth once more. 

Valerie grinned, chuckling more.  “This reminds me of a time,” she started, trying to talk over Rachel’s body and not drool all over the bed at the same time, “I had this couple.  Oh my god.  They were so much fun to torment.  Mmm.” Valerie pinned Rachel to the roof of her mouth and gave her several good licks up and down her entire body before maneuvering her squirming form to a pocket between her cheeks and her gums for safekeeping.  She gulped down the majority of the spit in her mouth as loud as she could for the ‘pleasure’ of her little morsel.  Valerie giggled as she felt Rachel’s squirming stop for a moment upon hearing her swallow, then even felt Rachel shiver in her spot against her gums.  ‘I’m trying not to eat you, Rayray.  But you don’t need to know that right now,’ Valerie thought.

Valerie stood up, her large, powerful and voluptuous body towering over Vivian.  It was at this point Vivian realized she was actually completely naked.  And much to her dismay, one of Valerie’s hands had been slowly working around her nether regions.  “Um,” Vivian looked down, oddly both jealous of and disgusted by the sight, “I’m not a… I’m straight, you know.”

Valerie grabbed Vivian, holding her entire body in a fist with only Vivian’s head free.  She brought her over to her lips and licked the side of her face, then held her in front of her eyes.  “Do I look like I care?” Valerie asked quietly.

————————————————————————————————————————————

Chapter End Notes:

Holy crap, what is this?  Did I just update three times in the past two weeks!? You'd think this was the kind of story that got regular updates, or something.  Figured I'd add some of the good stuff to help make up for my absence. I sense it'll be some time before I update again, but I have a good outline of where the story will go for the next five or so chapters.

 

The night for these three is just beginning.