- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Butt butt butt.  Some unaware, a lot of it not so much.  Also small vore-ish moment.

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Katie was fuming at this point.  Not only had her roommate blown off picking her up, she had to get an Escort to do it.  By the time the Escort arrived at her room, they were pretty tired of dealing with her and unceremoniously dumped her onto Rachel’s bed before leaving straight away.  ‘Not even the right fucking side of the room,’ she thought, ‘And that bitch wonders why I don’t use these dumbass escorts.  Surrounded by morons.’  She exhaled sharply, sitting in the corner of the bed.  ‘Guess I’ll just wait here for whenever the stupid bitch decides to make an appearance.’  She lay down, exasperated, wishing there were more tolerable people in the world before drifting off to sleep.

Some time later, Rachel entered the room quietly.  The lights were out, so she assumed her roommate was asleep, and did not want by any means to wake her and have to hear her.  Not when she was feeling so good.  Spending time with Valerie really helped her mood, and she felt like she was floating.  She blushed, thinking back on how good Valerie’s hands felt.  How deft she was with her fingers.  And her tongue.  She would’ve spent the night, but she felt like she had to be here to make sure her roommate arrived okay.  Which was an idea that she was fast forgetting as she wished she had stayed over at Valerie’s.  ‘It’s not like Brittany really stays there anymore,’ she thought.  ‘Maybe I can switch rooms.’  She was here now, though, so she figured she’d just sleep since she was so exhausted.  So she took off her jeans and went over to her bed.

Katie didn’t even stir from her sleep the entire time since Rachel was so quiet.  She was not aware of Rachel approaching her tiny form, dressed in her black panties, and turning around to sit down right on top of her portion of the bed.  So when Rachel did plop down on, Katie awoke suddenly and felt a surge of panic and confusion as she was squashed in between Rachel’s ass cheeks.  She screamed and tried to struggle but she was pinned as Rachel’s ass settled, pressing back together and keeping Katie stuck.  Katie had no idea what was going on, and all around her were warm, soft walls pressing in from almost every direction to the point where she could barely move.  She gasped for breath and smelled a confusing aroma that was a mix of ass, sweat, perfume, and lube from earlier. 

Unfortunately there was no way for Katie to know that given her panicked state.  She struggled and screamed, feeling the soft fabric of Rachel’s panties pressing all around her.  Her face was tightly pressed against Rachel’s asshole, and all around her she could feel her face and the fabric she was up against slowly getting more and more moist.  Katie’s entire body was being muffled and obscured by Rachel’s ass, and Rachel was too out of it to detect anything was wrong.  Rachel stood up, failing to notice Katie was still trapped between her butt cheeks, and started putting on form fitting black tights. 

Rachel blushed as she put on the black tights.  ‘Val always said she loved seeing me in these,’ she thought, her mind still preoccupied with her time with Valerie.  She pulled them up over her ass to her waist, wiggling her hips a bit for a small flourish as she did.  ‘Light, they really pull up into my ass, though,’ she thought, ‘at least I’ll get used to it after a while.’  She belly flopped onto her bed and went almost immediately to sleep, smiling.

Katie whimpered, having no idea what was going on or where she was.  She felt another bit of something soft pull up against her back tightly and she didn’t have the strength or positioning to move it.  She squirmed, but couldn’t squirm very much, and no matter how she tried wiggling her body she could not budge the fabric behind her nor everything else tightly squeezing against her body.  Rachel flexed her butt cheeks unconsciously as she slept, each squeeze taking the air out of her lungs, and she felt movement from beyond the fabric that unsettled her.  “OH MY GOD, GET ME OUT OF HERE!” she screamed, though no one was around to hear the muffled squealing from Rachel’s butt as she slept.

After ten minutes of futile struggling Katie finally had to stop and rest, giving her time to process what just happened.  It was starting to get uncomfortably hot, and the earlier effort had her panting against Rachel’s anus.  She finally started putting some things together;  the fact that she was smooshed earlier, the recognizable perfume, the irritating fabric she was wedged within.  The movement and squeezing as Rachel clenched and unclenched her asshole.  In disgust, Katie let out the loudest screams she could possibly muster, but her only response was Rachel changing positions as she slept.  Rachel shifted her weight more onto her side and lifted a bent leg up beside her.  This caused Rachel’s black tights to painfully pin Katie against the deepest part of Rachel’s ass.  Now, Katie could not move at all, and her head was being mashed uncomfortably to the side as she avoided being face to face with Rachel’s asshole.  Katie could feel the side of her face along with the fabric embed itself slightly into the sphincter, and she shuddered in revulsion as she felt it closing and opening sporadically, its moist form kneading against her head.  “FUCKING DISGUSTING STUPID LESBIAN PIECE OF SHIT!” Katie yelled out. 

She was in there a total of thirty minutes so far.  It was stiflingly hot now, and her body was aching as it was being squashed awkwardly for so long.  She sobbed, feeling thoroughly humiliated.  She wasn’t sure how much longer she could go on, or if she’d even be able to get out.  All she wanted to do more than anything was escape.  Katie was planning on kicking Rachel’s ass about this in the morning if she survived.  Ironically, despite the position Katie was in, she could not literally do so at the moment.  For now she resigned herself to her fate, the environment becoming hotter and more unbearable as time went on, feeling the combination of her own sweat and Rachel’s ass sweat mixing and covering her body.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Rachel awoke in the morning feeling particularly refreshed.  Usually she wasn’t much of a morning person, but she was feeling good right now.  She rolled over and sat up in bed, stretching.  Katie felt gravity suddenly change as Rachel moved, but now that Rachel was in a sitting position her tights pulled up against her to the point it felt like her back was about to break, and she screamed, her throat sore from all the screaming she did earlier in the night.  As Rachel stretched, her ass cheeks compressed against Katie’s tiny body, and her scream was cut off as all the air was squeezed out of her lungs.  For a frightening moment she could not move or even breathe. 

Rachel frowned.  She could have sworn she heard something.  She sat and tried to listen for a few more moments, but all she heard was silence.  She shrugged and stood up.  In doing so, all the immense pressure bearing down on Katie finally released, and she gasped for much needed air.  Her ribs and back hurt, and there was a particularly bad pain in her neck from being shoved against Rachel’s ass all night.  She wanted to cry out again, but for now all she could do was breathe the precious air she was deprived of, even if it was air trapped alongside her within the ass of her roommate.  Katie could feel Rachel’s ass cheeks rubbing along her body as she walked into the bathroom.  She felt dizzy and lightheaded, almost delirious, but she knew she had to get Rachel’s attention, so as soon as she was able she screamed out again. 

Rachel stopped.  She was definitely hearing it now.  A muffled squeaking noise.  She hunkered down for a few seconds to listen, once again putting Katie through her special kind of hell.  Then she stood up, looking around.  ‘Huh, weird, I could’ve sworn-‘ then she heard a long string of suppressed, enraged cursing as she surveyed the bathroom.  There was no mistake where it was coming from now, and Rachel was now all too aware of how wedged in her tights had become.  She could vaguely feel the movement and squirms of her roommate.  “Oh sweet merciful light!  How did you-“ she cut herself off with a gasp, putting a hand on the sink to steady herself. Her roommate’s head was wiggling around against her asshole as she was thrashing around in there.  “S-stop…” Rachel stammered, moaning.  She was getting seriously turned on by Katie’s movements, and part of her really just wanted to leave her trapped in there and get off on her quite literally.

But, Rachel reached back and fished out her tiny angry roommate and held her in the palm of her hand.  “What were you doing there!?” Rachel asked incredulously. 

“I WAS IN THERE ALL NIGHT YOU FUCKING LESBIAN CUNT!”

“Really?”  Rachel blinked.  “But how?”

“YOU SAT ON ME WHEN YOU GOT BACK AND I WAS TRAPPED UP YOUR ASS!  THE WHOLE. FUCKING. NIGHT!”

“Oh,” Rachel replied, not really showing much concern for Katie’s well-being.  “Last night was kind of a blur.”  She rolled her eyes.  “Sorr-rry.”

“YOU SHOULD BE!” Katie yelled, standing on Rachel’s palm and stamping her feet against it as she screamed up at Rachel and gestured wildly.  “DON’T THINK I’M NOT REPORTING YOU FOR THIS, BECAUSE I AM!  HOPE YOU ENJOY GETTING EXPELLED, CUNT!”

Rachel frowned.  “What?  It was an accident!  Come on, you’re okay!”

“FUCK THAT!  I HAVE ACHES ALL OVER MY BODY FROM BEING CRUSHED INSIDE YOUR ASS ALL NIGHT!  I. don’t. CARE!  I’M LITERALLY SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR ACTUAL ASS! SO SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR CHANCES HERE AT SCHOOL!”  She sat in Rachel’s palm, breathing heavily, grunting.  “Maybe then I can have a roommate who isn’t a complete cunt.“

Rachel was afraid about getting into trouble before but now she was panicking.  She didn’t want to get expelled, or even have a mark on her record.  Especially for something like this, over someone like Katie.  Something snapped in Rachel’s mind as she stared down at Katie, and her fears turned to apathy.  “You know, Katie, you’re not very smart.  You’re the one who doesn’t belong here.  See, you shouldn’t have told me all that.”

“EXCUSE ME, BITCH?  WHY THE FUCK NOT!?”

Rachel brought Katie up to her slightly parted lips.  “Because of what I can do to you.”  Morning breath overwhelmed Katie as Rachel spoke, and the suddenness of it shocked Katie into a momentary silence.  Then, she saw as Rachel opened her mouth, thick strands of saliva connecting her tongue to the roof of her mouth in a few spots.  “W-wait…!” Katie yelled, suddenly afraid, but Rachel’s mouth quickly engulfed her head first within her cavernous maw.  Rachel’s lips were closed over Katie and slurped her in up to her hips and butt, her saliva soaking into the tiny girl’s clothes and dribbling down over her body, pooling around her in her palm. Rachel began sucking on Katie’s body, her tongue swirling around and assaulting her tiny form. 

Katie tried screaming, but the environment was too hot, and the scent of Rachel’s morning breath was so strong she couldn’t help but gag as she was bathed in it.  Oddly, it smelled worse than the whole night she was trapped in her ass.  It was all she could do to keep breathing the putrid air, made even more challenging by Rachel’s tongue rubbing against her entire body and face, coating her in sticky spit.  Katie felt the vibration of Rachel’s entire mouth as she moaned, a fresh torrent of her breath bearing down on her from Rachel’s throat.  Katie squirmed and fought, trying to push away the giant tongue to no avail.  Her hands simply sunk into the moist, slick muscle as she tried, but did absolutely nothing to prevent Rachel from doing what she wanted.  As she struggled and kicked her feet, she felt more of the warm, sticky saliva that was pooling in Rachel’s hand at her feet.  It was all over her now, soaking into her hair, her legs, her clothes, her entire body.  Rachel’s spit even managed to get inside her mouth, and Katie almost wretched tasting it, and was forced to swallow some of it down through all the chaos.

Eventually, Rachel let go of Katie and backed off a bit, admiring her handiwork.  Katie was completely soaked in her saliva now.  She looked pitiful, pathetic.  Helpless.  And most of all, afraid.  Katie tried to talk but instead could only cough, hacking up some of Rachel’s spit she swallowed, on her hands and knees in a pool of spit on Rachel’s hand, completely at her mercy. 

Rachel smiled.  “You know, I hope you learned your lesson, Katie.  You should have climbed down out of my ass while you still had the chance.”  She gasped, getting more and more turned on at the prospect of what she was about to do.  “Because it turns out, you felt really good in there, and I want you back in.”  She closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as she touched herself, then gave Katie a coy look, her cheeks reddening. 

Katie stared deep into Rachel’s big beautiful eyes in horror.  “No… no, wait!  PLEASE!”  But Rachel had made up her mind.  She pulled down her black form fitting tights and black panties.  She wanted to really feel Katie’s body this time.  Rachel pulled back an ass cheek as she began moving Katie back there, the full view of her ass crack and asshole getting closer by the moment.  “NO NO NO!  YOU’RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH THIS YOU FU-“ Katie was cut off as Rachel shoved her head right into her asshole.  Katie felt the sphincter tighten slightly around her neck and head as the moistness from within covered her squirming head.  She screamed, gagging again at the intense smell that now surrounded her.  She reached up and tried pushing against Rachel’s ass crack to remove her head, but Rachel, gripping Katie’s torso, would not allow it.

Rachel found this surprisingly even more enjoyable than she’d hoped.  She could feel the reverberations of Katie’s screams within her ass, and her little hands and arms struggling to find purchase on her bare ass crack was enough to send her on her knees from the intense pleasure she was getting out of it.  “That’s it,” Rachel whispered, breathlessly, “Good girl.  Lots of squirming.  Get to know the inside of my ass, just like that.  Because by tomorrow I’m going to be shitting you out of it.  One way or another.”  She gave quiet snarl as she pushed Katie even farther in, made especially easy due to all the spit lubricating her body, to where her ass sphincter closed around her waist.  She could keep her there like that now without using her hands, enjoying the feeling her arms thrashing inside and pushing against the inside of her ass as her legs wiggled and caused her body to rub up against the inside and outside of her asshole.  It felt amazing.  Moving her fingers down, Rachel gripped Katie’s flailing legs with two fingers, pinning them together, and pushed her until only her ankles and feet were left squirming in her asshole. 

Katie had to fight for every single breath she took. It was oppressively hot inside Rachel’s ass, and her body was in the act of being covered by a slimy, greasy substance she didn’t want to think about as the walls slithered and pressed around her.  She could feel a force tugging her every time Rachel clenched her asshole, tightening against what little bit of her body was left to the outside world and threatening to slurp her within Rachel’s bowels for good with one good squeeze.  She tried pushing against the walls of Rachel’s bowels to slow her progress, but they were far too slick.  She fought and punched and yelled as much as she could, but nothing she did seemed to help her predicament any more.

Rachel was on her back now on the bathroom floor, fingering herself in ecstasy as she felt Katie’s tiny, useless struggling.  Somehow, she could even breathe in there, because she even still felt the echoes of her screams, though she could no longer actually hear Katie whatsoever.  Rachel poked her finger into her asshole, pushing the last remnant of Katie deep inside her bowels, then proceeded to enthusiastically masturbate.  Her body was rocked with orgasm after orgasm, causing her body to seize up during randomly intervals and her cries to oscillate.  She didn’t care who outside her dorm could hear her, after dealing with her roommate up to this point she felt like she’s been wanting to do this forever.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Several hours later, Valerie was in her room, lying on her bed.  She had been studying and doing schoolwork, but some nagging itch in the back of her mind had her pull up her iPad and start looking into something else.  She pulled out the business card Joey had given her.  She frowned.  ‘Joseph… and Robyn, huh?  Who is she?’ She looked into them online, pulling up pictures and viewing news articles.  ‘Damn, Robyn.  You is hot!  Just like your big boy brother.’  It seems they were quite accomplished.  And because of it, very expensive to hire.  ‘Huh.  Did I eat me a rich kid?’ she wondered, smiling back on previous victims, her heart speeding up in excitement.  Another article caught her eye, regarding some history between the two siblings.  ‘Well well, now that’s interesting…’

A knock on her door snapped her out of her thoughts.   “WHO DAT!?” Valerie shouted.  

A meek reply came.  “Um.  It’s me.”

“Rayray?”  Valerie hopped out of bed, opened the door.  “Heyyy, girlfrand!  I thought you had class?”

“Um.”  Rachel walked into her room, but she could tell there was something off about the way she carried herself.  Or was it how she walked?  Her hair was a mess, and Valerie was all too familiar with the kind of scent emanating from her body.  She was even wearing her black tights, which was basically an open invitation to jump her as far as Valerie was concerned.  Rachel shut the door behind her.  “Uh.  It’s my roommate.  She’s up my ass.”

“Already?  Geez. What’s it about this time?”

“No…” Rachel blushed.  “Val…” she looked up at Valerie longingly.  She winced, inhaling sharply through her nose in pleasure as she felt her roommate still squirming and fighting for her life inside her.

“What?  Did she-“ Valerie stopped short as it all clicked into place as she watched Rachel.  Her slightly bent over form.  The way she was waving her hips side to side almost subtly.  How her face contorted in pleasure every so often and how red her cheeks were. 

Needless to say, Valerie wasted no time.  She grabbed Rachel, threw her on her bed and held her down aggressively, straddling her.  She reached a hand down and grabbed one of Rachel’s ass cheeks, and whispered in Rachel’s ear, “You dirty girl.  I’m going to have to fuck you all over again, aren’t I?” she moaned, nibbling on Rachel’s ear. 

Rachel replied with a very quiet “Mhm” before lust overtook them both. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Joseph stared out the hotel window.  He was trying to focus on the computer work, but he was finding it hard to concentrate.  His eyes furrowed, and he took out his cell to text Robyn.  ‘Sorry for being a downer douchebag last night, go git em girl.’ 

As Robyn wandered the campus, she heard her cell phone chime.  She gave a pitying half smile when she read the message.  She loved her brother, and he was good at what he did, but the only problem he was a good good cop.  When the investigation called for a bit more heavy handedness, he was too awkward with it.  Under his tough facade he was a softy.  ‘Don’t worry Jojo,’ she thought, ‘I have a feeling I know what has you so worked up, but I’ll make sure to cheer you up with some results.’

It was the early afternoon when she heard back from a professor.  Apparently a shrunken student hadn’t come in to a class they had earlier in the morning.  And an Escort checked inside her dorm room and no one was inside.  “Katie, huh.”  She checked her notes.  “Roommate’s Rachel.  Friend of that Valerie girl.  Well, then.  I guess I know who I’m starting with.”

Chapter End Notes:

Props to Odysseus for accidentally foretelling this part of the story.  There's more to come, though.  Pun intended.

 

This is one of those 'chapters that would've been combined with the next chapter, but since it was a good length already here it is' chapters.