- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm a bad person part 3.

Voooore!  Also insertion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valerie smirked down at Steven, his girlfriend in her mouth being sloshed around.  He’d see Valerie’s cheeks contort as Anne’s squirming form was pressed against it, struggling and pushing back against them from the inside.  “LET HER OUT YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!” Steven yelled.  Valerie scowled down at the little man, before turning a cheek towards him and making a “Hmm?” sound.  Steven could see Anne’s silhouette in Valerie’s cheek as her tongue pressed her entire body against it.  Something snapped in Steven, and he leapt up and ran over to attack Valerie.  She caught him by the back of his shirt before he closed any kind of real distance, though.  She then gripped him in a tight fist, and began stripping off all her clothes.  She was now laying on her back, naked, holding Steven against her throat.

Steven was uncomfortably pressed against Valerie’s bumpy throat, and he could hear the muffled squeals and cries Anne made in her mouth from above.  Then,  he heard Valerie take a hard, loud gulp, and the muffled screams he heard above him started moving down.  He heard Anne’s yells clearer as she passed by right beside him, separated by an impossible amount of flesh and muscle between them.  “There goes your girlfriend,” Valerie gasped, her other hand continuing to play with herself.  She then began lowering Steven along her throat, and chest, and finally to her belly, imitating the path Anne was taking.  Steven could hear Anne clearly the whole way down her esophagus as Valerie led him down.  In another act of defiance he reached out and dug his nails into Valerie’s skin as she dragged him across her body.  His nails and fingers, however, were far too small and ineffective to actually cause Valerie to bleed, though it did leave a long lines of irritated red skin in its wake.  In fact, his futile attempt to take out his aggression on her was met with the opposite of what he probably would’ve wanted.  “Oh god.  Steven, mmm.  You dirty little boy.” Valerie bit her bottom lip as she fingered herself a bit faster.  “Your girlfriend has barely been in my stomach a second and here you are eager to give me such a good time.” 

Steven struggled, pinned down by Valerie’s hand against her belly.  At this point it was harder to hear Anne, but through all the gurgling and commotion in the stomach he could all too easily make out her screams. 

“It’s been a while since I’ve had a guy inside me,” Valerie cooed, “Don’t worry.  I don’t think Anne minds.”  She gave a breathless laugh, and still pressing Steven against her skin, her fingers against the back of his body, she slid him down towards her pussy. 

Steven felt Valerie’s smooth skin give way to more bumpy, stubbly texture as he reached closer to her vagina, which rubbed and poked into his body rather painfully given his size.  Soon he was overcome with the scent of Valerie’s nether regions, feeling her push more firmly against him as he came face to face with her pussy lips.  He felt the lips slither around his body as she worked him inside her, feeling himself get quickly moistened by how soaking wet she was.  He made wet, muffled yells as Valerie slowly rubbed his entire body up and down, and rocked it side to side, moaning in pleasure as she felt his squirming intensify the deeper he went.  Eventually, she wedged Steven deep inside her labia with his head pressed firmly against her clit. 

Valerie continued massaging herself using Steven’s body.  Aside from his back, he was thoroughly covered in her fluids.  She could feel his every movement, sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.  She could even feel him turn and twist his head every so often against her clit, causing her body to shudder.  Steven pushed against Valerie’s pussy to escape, but she held him way too firmly for it to be a possibility.  He coughed and sputtered, his body trying to get rid of much of Valerie’s sticky juices he happened to inhale and swallow. 

Valerie was in a trance now, body quivering.  She was now fiercely rubbing Steven against her clit faster and faster to the point where it was too much for Steven to keep up with, and all he could do was struggle not to vomit or lose consciousness.  Valerie moaned louder, on the verge of a climax.  Right when she was about to orgasm, she dragged down Steven to her vaginal canal and poked him inside, swirling him around inside her as she came all over his tiny body, crying out in pleasure.  Steven felt the walls surrounding him squeeze him painfully like a vise before getting a face full of more of Valerie’s hot, sticky juices, the walls easing off him as his entire body became submerged. 

Valerie’s finger lost track of Steven for a bit, but she pushed in a bit deeper and found him, pulling him out into the small, cool puddle that was now on her sheets.  She was out of breath, panting, and sweating profusely.  “Oh, Steven,” Valerie said softly, “You do know how to make a girl feel good.”

Steven was crawling out of the puddle of Valerie’s cum, laying on a dryer portion of her bedsheets and vomiting.  No matter how many times his stomach contents were forced up, he couldn’t quite get rid of the thick, sticky feeling in his throat from all he just ingested.  Valerie waited until he was only dry heaving, before picking him up and holding him up between her eyes.  “Mmm.  Now that you’re all covered in me, little man… I can think of no better time to reunite you with your old lover.  Plus there’s probably no better time to digest you.  So win-win, right?”  Valerie grinned, positioning him over her mouth now, her white teeth mocking him before her mouth opened wide and stuck out her tongue to accept him.  “Ahhhh!” she said, taunting him with the convulsing forms of the back of her throat and tongue as she lowered him in.  At this point, he was too weak to struggle or even to yell at Valerie one last time, and just accepted his fate, however reluctant he was, for the hopes to see Anne one last time.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

It felt like hours for Anne as she waded in the muck of Valerie’s stomach contents.  The whole time she heard Valerie’s moans, and knew she was getting off while doing god knows what with her boyfriend while she was trapped in here, being digested.  The air was stifling and acrid, and there was the constant movement and sounds of Valerie’s body all around her.  Breathing at first was almost impossible for her, as she had gagged because of the smell with each breath, but now she was more or less used to it.  Her body burned all over, especially the lower half of her body that had been constantly submerged all this time.  There wasn’t a whole lot of food left when she was squeezed into this chamber, but in all this time churning along with the contents she had plenty of bits of semi-digested food all over her body and in what was left of her hair.  The pool she waded in wasn’t too deep in the grand scheme of things, and Valerie’s stomach was becoming smaller and smaller the more food that was processed into her intestines.  As a result, the acid was getting churned and sloshed around her more and more frequently, creating larger and larger waves and stronger currents that she desperately tried to avoid.  As the stomach walls shrunk it became easier for the stomach itself to splash and cover Anne in the hot acidic juices.  Her throat and mouth burned where acid inevitably entered her, and from screaming so much.  The burning environment and sensations made it now impossible for her to open her own eyes, even though it wouldn’t help much, anyway.

Anne thought it was going to be all over for her soon.  She thought she was hearing things when she heard a short yell come from the top of the chamber, followed by the splash of something more substantial than the regular gulps of spit Valerie took. 

Steven dropped into the hot stomach acid feet first, now completely submerged.  He felt his feet touch the bottom of Valerie’s stomach on his descent, and was able to kick off of it so he could break the surface and start treading the acid.  He gasped as he was able to finally take in a breath, coughing and gagging as his body realized what he was inhaling.  “The fuck,” Steven said unbelievingly.  He struggled to stay afloat, the waves caused by the stomach walls making it particularly difficult, and every so often acid would splash over him, covering him.  It burned and singed him all over his body.  He could feel the layer of Valerie’s cum on his body bubbling as it dissolved off. 

“S… Steve?” Through all the activity of the stomach and the noises and gurgling coming from all directions, Steven heard the small, strained voice calling out for him. 

“ANNE!?” He yelled, fighting to swim over to where he heard the source of the voice.  It wasn’t too long before they found each other.  The stomach was now about the size of a small room in relation to the shrunken couple, so it wasn’t hard. 

Anne cried as they embraced.  It hurt so much, but she also didn’t want to let go.   Steven noted that every sound she made was labored.  “Don’t worry, I got you,” he said.  They had been together a long time, so he knew her body well, and despite the darkness and how covered they were in various fluids, he could tell her body was raw and blistering.  He didn’t want to think about how far the acid had taken its toll on her body.  Her long, beautiful hair, too, was mostly dissolved.   As much as Anne wanted to speak to Steven, she could only sob as she clung to him, the churning stomach acid throwing tossing them around and slamming into them as they kept themselves afloat.

Anne felt her back hit against a particularly smooth, fleshy part of the stomach.  She shuddered.  As much as the stomach churned, she never touched any of the walls for very long.  She also noticed the stomach seemed to be churning them in the direction of this smooth section, almost keeping them there.  “Steve…” Anne began weakly, “Steve, I think this is-“

Suddenly, the sphincter started to open, taking in Anne’s form.  She screamed, trying to hold on to Steven as he swam against the current.  Anne felt the sphincter wrap around her legs as it almost seemed to suck her body in deeper.  There was a tug and she found herself now slurped up to her waist, the muscle closing around her body painfully.  She screamed and let go of Steven, flailing and pushing against it to try to escape.  She cried for help, but Steven was caught off guard and it was hard to help effectively without being able to see.  They were holding onto each other’s arms as another strong tug forced her in deeper, the sphincter now closing over her chest.  She had to bend her head upwards in order to keep it out of the rest of the stomach contents to breathe, her face perilously close to the surface of the fluids.  “Steve…” she cried weakly before they lost their grip on each other.  Her scream was cut off as the sphincter sucked her through, deeper into Valerie’s body.  Steven cursed and shouted, punching at the stomach acid and splashing it everywhere, and hitting any other part of the stomach he could in his rage and grief.  As he continued to lose it, he could swear he heard shrieking coming from beneath him amidst all the gurgling and activity, deep in Valerie’s intestines. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Valerie lay in bed, idly stroking a finger inside the folds of her pussy.  She could the motion they made as they swam in her stomach acids, and hear them scream and yell as their pain became unbearable.  It was addicting to her, and she enjoyed every moment of it.  She giggled, feeling some especially large amount of struggling.  ‘Must be that little man.  Either Anne was just digested, or she’s in my intestines wishing that wish she was.’  The thought made her tingle all over, and she arched her back in pleasure and fingered herself deeper as she felt Steven’s angry, frantic movements.  She lost count of how many times she orgasmed that night by the time all the contents of her stomach filtered into the rest her digestive tract, leaving only a pool of pure acid behind.


—————————————————————————————————————————————

The next day, around early afternoon, Brittany’s class ended.  It was time for lunch, and she headed to the cafeteria.  She was wearing leggings and a pink blouse, wearing her dark hair down to shoulder level.  She sighed sadly, seeing other groups of people hanging out together, laughing.  She wished for simpler days.

“YO!  Brittany!” a gruff voice called out.  She turned, surprised.  “You’re a hard person to get a hold of, ya know that?”  Joseph was sitting in a bench in a bench located outside her lecture hall.  He stood, and Brittany’s eyes widened.  He was huge.  Tall, and thick, though obviously from working out.  He had jeans and a Green Bay Packers jersey on.  And, of course, his pipe in his mouth, with which he blew bubbles out as he approached. 

“Uh… can I help you?” she asked nervously. 

“Yes, I most certainly think you can, girl.  I’m investigating the disappearances of the, uh… ‘little people’ at this school.  Call me Joey.”  He looked around.  “What say we talk inside somewhere?”

“Umm, yeah.  Okay.  Sure.  Uh.  It’s lunch time, so can I just get some food first?”  Brittany asked.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Joey and Brittany sat some time later in an empty classroom.  Joey shut the door behind them, then clapped his hands.  “Alright!  So…” he sat in one of the student’s seats backwards, facing Brittany in her seat, leaning on the back of the chair with folded arms.  “Tell me alllll about this Valerie roommate of yours.”

“Val?” Brittany was visibly more nervous now.  “Wha-what about?”

Joey narrowed his eyes.  “I think you know what I want to know.”  He stared at her for one serious moment before lightly adding,  “y’know, given the nature of my investigation.”

“I-I’m sorry, I don’t really know anything.  I mean, Val’s cool and all.  She’s a good student I guess?”

Joey scowled, taking the pipe out of his mouth.  “Y’know, people like you piss me off.  There’s something happening to the shrunken people in this school, and you’re too… what?  Scared to help me figure it out?  Because you're afraid of what'll happen to ya?  This is bigger than just you. There are lives in danger here.  But you don’t strike me as the type to be behind any of it.”  He leaned back.  “Certainly like to think so, anyway.  If you cooperate, we can work on, say… omitting any responsibility you may or may not have had.”  He put the pipe back in his mouth, and blew a few more bubbles.

Brittany looked down.  “I, uh.  Sorry.  I don’t know anything about Crystal or anyone.”  She stood up to leave.

“Whoa whoa whoa.  Crystal?”

“Si.  Er, yes?  Isn’t that who we’re talking about?” she asked confusedly. 

“It is now.”  Joey grinned wolfishly through his pipe. 

Brittany ducked her head.  “No, I… I have to go.” She strode quickly out of the classroom. 

Joey stood, blowing a bubble every so often out of his pipe.  “Crystal, huh?  Valerie, girl, you’re not my only suspect, but you certainly seem to be takin’ priority.”  He wrote down his notes.  ‘Eh, I have other people to check out first,’ he thought.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

“How’d it go?”  Robyn asked as Joey entered the hotel later that night.  She was in a purple robe sipping coffee as she worked at her computer, her hair a bit of a mess.

“Jeez, you just get up?”  Joey came in and sat down on his bed, tossing his notepad full of new notes onto Robyn’s desk.  “That Valerie girl so far is still the most interesting.  Apparently there was a… Crystal?  At some point?”

“I’ll check out this Crystal.”  Robyn sipped her coffee.  “The school gave me a lot to work with.  They even gave up a list of everyone who checked into a building with their keycards between 5:45 and 6:30 pm that night.  I’ve been corroborating with our initial interviews.”

“Ah right.  The keycards.  Find out anything?”

“Hells no, man.  You know how much is documented in that information alone?  This will take some time.”  Robyn wasn’t annoyed in the slightest when she said this.  She enjoyed this part of the job.  She was definitely more into the evidence side, where Joey was usually better with the people side of things.

“That girl, though.  Valerie’s roommate.  Brittany.  Definitely knows… somethin'.  But Valerie’s got her balls in a real firm squeeze.”  Joey frowned.  “Or it seems that way.”

“Did you watch her at all?”

“Yeah, a bit.  Seems to lead a normal school life.  Has a small group she hangs out with, including this Valerie chick.  I’ll probably talk to them tomorrow.” 

“You know what I’m thinking we might have to try?”

“Ugh.” Joey gave an exasperated sigh.  “At least let’s investigate a week before we try doing something like that.  Need time to set up surveillance, anyway.  Figure out the lay of the land, and shit.”

“Alright.  But it’s been two days already.”

“Yeah, yeah.”

“I’d offer to talk to Valerie myself, but there’s enough data here to keep me busy for a few days.”

“Eh, it’s fine.  I’ll see what I can do in the meantime.”

“Oh, hey!”  Robyn swiveled over to face Joey after confirming something on her computer.  “So, Crystal!  Apparently, she used to be Valerie’s roommate several months ago.  She disappeared the night the shrinking event happened.”

Joey chuckled, and leaned forward, smirking as a predator might before its prey.  “Oh… Really…?”

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Brittany entered her dorm in the early evening.  She didn’t spend a whole lot of time here anymore, she tried to avoid it as much as possible.  She often ended up spending the night at her family’s, about forty minutes away.  It was uncommon for her to run into Valerie during the short time she spent in their room, but Valerie was there when she stepped in.  She was laying on her own bed, studying.  “Oh,” Brittany said, a bit surprised, “Hi there.”

Valerie smiled up at her, laying her book down.  “Hey there, girlfrand!  How’s it hangin’!?”

“It’s, uh, going alright.”  She paused.  “You know there’s someone investigating the-“

“Disappearances.  Yup.”  Valerie grinned.  “I met that big boy last night.”

“Uhhh,” Brittany stammered.  She couldn’t bring herself to face Valerie, and was now pretending to pack/unpack things, her back towards her roommate.  “I didn’t mention anything like you said.  But I did kind of say Crystal’s name.”

“Oh.” Valerie frowned.  “Just her name?”

“Y-yeah.  Sorry.”

Apparently Valerie was sneaking up on her, because suddenly she was behind her, jumping into her in a surprise hug, Valerie’s arms around her chest wrapped around from behind.  “Aw, don’t-choo worry your silly little head about it, honey!  They were bound to find info on her, anyway.”  Brittany felt her embrace get a bit tighter, and maybe it was her imagination, but Valerie’s arms seemed to move a bit closer to her throat.  “Just stick to the plan and we’ll both be fine, right?  We’re the only ones who saw her here.  So long as we don’t tell them anything, they don’t have a thing on us.”  Valerie’s hug relaxed.  “So you’re fine, homie!”  She gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, let her go, and skipped back to bed giggling.  She laid down and started to study again.

Despite the reassurance, Brittany did not feel any better.  Or safer.

Chapter End Notes:

Dang.  10 Chapters.  I didn't think I'd make it this far.  Thanks again for all the feedback! 

 

I like to think back and read previous chapters as I work on new ones.  I often think of how I could've done things differently.  It would've been fun to, for example, extend Valerie and Crystal's story with all the hijinks and shenanigans that would have ensued from them and their relationship, though changing that now would affect some of the details later on in the story (or here in this chapter, as you can probably see). 

 

I feel like one thing I would definitely have done differently is having Valerie actually swallow Crystal on purpose instead of being swallowed accidentally.  I'm almost considering writing another version of that chapter just to include all the ideas and interactions I had for that happening.  Other than that, that same chapter was actually one of the funnest chapters I've written out of all the rest.  Weirdly enough.