- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

CW: Feet, crush (as in squishing), crush (as in young love), alcohol, cross dressing, humiliation


 

Chapter 5

Dancing With The Devil

“Minus!  Grab some napkins, and plastic cups too!” Sum called from the top of the basement stairs.

“Er, yeah, okay...” Minus said, snagging bags of the requested items with his free hand.  He shakily made his way up the old steps, trying not to drop the bottles of liquor cradled neatly in his other arm.

“Jeez, c'mon, we don't have all day.” Sum said, rolling her eyes and making no attempt to lighten her brother's load.  Minus carefully deposited the bottles in the kitchen, before opening the bags of cups and napkins and neatly arranging them, along with plates and utensils he'd grabbed earlier, on a free table.

“Mm, no, that looks like shit.” Sum frowned, quickly pushing past her brother to rearrange.

“Hm...” Minus stepped out of his sister's way and glanced warily behind him.  Sum's choice of phrasing reminded him of his recent ordeal with Plus, an experience that still left him deeply uncomfortable.

“There's something else in the basement you need to get.  It's an old trunk, should be near the water heater.”

“S-sure,” Minus said, breaking away from his anxious milling.  He stepped downstairs and, quickly spying the trunk in question, heaved it from its dusty space and dragged it up the stairs.  Placing it heavily on the kitchen floor, he noticed the lock hooked around the latch and absentmindedly tugged at it.  “What's this for?”

“None of your business, dork.” Sum said, “Like, what are you standing around for?  You need to go get washed up, the party starts in an hour.”  

*

“Good evening and welcome.  May I take your coat for you?”  Minus was doing his best impression of what he'd seen in movies.  Although his sisters treated him like a servant, being tasked with actually serving guests felt a bit beyond his skill set.

“You're kind of an idiot, aren't you?  It's summer, I don't have a coat.” Poly said, sneering playfully at Minus.

“Poly!  So glad you made it!” Sum pulled her friend into a bear hug.  Minus wondered for a moment what it must be like not to fear embracing someone.

“Like, where else would I be?” Poly grinned, “Rose and her sister should be here any minute.”

“Rose is bringing her sister?  How delightful.” Plus said, standing up from her seat to greet her guest.

“Heeeey, Plus!” Poly said, “Yeah, your little student will be partying with the big girls tonight.”

“Um..?” Minus peeped.

“I'm her English tutor, not that it should matter to you.” Plus scoffed.

“R-right...” Minus looked away.

“Nice skirt, Plus.  You look like a witch or something.” Poly said, pulling the loose strap of her tank top back onto her shoulder.

“Oh, I'm glad you like it.  That's exactly the sort of look I was going for.” Plus ran a hand along the long, sheer, navy skirt hanging from her hips.

“Hello all.” Rose's voice piped from the doorway.  She stepped in, motioning to the younger, shorter girl who followed.  “Sum, this is my sister, Carrie.”

“It's so nice to meet you!” Sum smiled broadly, “Rose and Plus have told me a lot about you, you know?  All good things, promise.”

“Hi, it's, um, nice to meet you too.”  Carrie said tentatively, brushing her short, black, geometric hair to one side.

Plus cleared her throat, and stared at Minus.

“Oh, um, good evening and welcome.  May I take your...uh...your...” Minus sputtered.

“Ugh, you're such an embarrassment.”  Sum shrugged exaggeratedly,  “Carrie, this is Minus.  He's our brother, I guess.”

“Oh, yeah, Rosie told me about him.  He's the boy that shrinks, right?” Carrie asked.

“Please don't call me that in public...” Rose said, pressing her fingers to her temple.

“Oh, uh...sorry.” Carrie said, before shooting a comradely look to Minus, who blushed upon eye contact.

“Yeah though, he totally shrinks when you squeeze him.  Don't worry, I promise you'll see it by the end of the night.” Sum grinned.

“Oh boy...” Minus sighed.

“C'mon, let's get set up in the other room.” Sum waved her arm towards the living room.

“Right.  Fetch the drinks, Minus.” Plus commanded, walking away, followed by Sum, Poly, and Rose.  Carrie waited behind.

“Older sisters, right?  What can you do?” Carrie said, once the others were out of earshot.

“Tell me about it...” Minus sighed, turning towards the kitchen.

*

“Okay okay okay, I got one.” Sum sipped from her beer can. “You're stuck on a deserted island, but you can only take one thing from home.  What do you take?”

“I hate questions like these...” Plus brushed her hand across her flushed cheeks and took a drag from her cigarette.

“A boat, duh!” Poly snorted.

“You don't have a boat.” Rose flatly responded.

Minus watched his sisters and their friends banter, while diligently taking away empty cans and glasses and bringing back fresh drinks.  If the night kept going like this, he thought, it actually wouldn't be that bad.

“Excuse me!” Carrie's voice called from upstairs, “Where do you keep your towels?”

“Hey runt, go get Carrie a towel.  And be quick, I've almost got another man-down here.” Sum swirled her can in the air.

“Y-yeah, of course.” Minus said, rushing upstairs and grabbing a towel from the closet.  He tentatively approached Carrie, who stood in the doorway of the bathroom, “He-here you go.”

“Thanks, Minus.” Carrie half-smiled, rubbing her hands dry and hanging the towel on the rack.  Walking back towards the stairs, she peeked into a half-open door, “Is this your room?”

“Er, yeah...sorry it's a mess...” Minus winced.

“It's better than mine usually is.” Carrie opened the door and stepped through, giving the room a closer inspection, “You don't really have a lot of stuff, do you?”

“I guess not...” Minus said.

“Hm, probably no time to get a job with your sisters ordering you around, huh?” Carrie sat down on Minus's bed.

“Um...” Minus stared incredulously at the cute girl sitting on his bed, a sight he had given up on ever seeing.

“I know how rough it is being a younger sibling,” Carrie fiddled with the hem of her skirt and twisted the toe of her brogue into the carpet, “Still, I can't imagine what it would be like if Rosie could shrink me...”

Like a timid animal, Minus slowly approached Carrie and took a seat next to her. “Well...she might pin you and then stomp on your head.  That's what she did to me.”

“Oh my god, her and her wrestling.  It drives me nuts.” Carrie rolled her eyes, “What about your sisters?  Do they have any annoying habits?”

“Um.  I...” Minis knitted his brow, “I guess I never...thought about that.”

A palpable silence fell over the room, accompanying furtive glances between the two.

“Is it scary?” Carrie asked suddenly, turning and staring directly at Minus, “Being shrunk, I mean?”

“Hm...yeah...” Minus turned to look at her, “But...I guess...I guess it wouldn't be so bad if it was by someone like you...”

“Oh...” Carrie turned away and bit her lip.

“My oh my, how sweet.” Rose said sternly, appearing in the doorway.

“Jeez!” Minus spurted, falling off the edge of his bed.

Rose stepped closer and grabbed her sister's arm, “Come on, Carrie.  Let's go have a quick chat, shall we?”

“Oh, c'mon Rosie, we were just talking.” Carrie stood up and passed a worried look towards Minus.

“I'm sure.” Rose led Carrie by the arm from the room, before turning her head back briefly, “I'll deal with you later, kid.  The others are looking for you, by the way.”

Minus watched the two pairs of legs stride from the room, feeling a pit of anxiety quickly filling his stomach.  He stood and took a few deep breaths, trying to calm his nerves, before rushing downstairs.  The girls were all crowded around the trunk Minus had retrieved earlier, which was now open.  Sum, Plus, and Poly turned towards Minus and smiled broadly, their cheeks kissed red by alcohol.

“Uh oh...” Minus gulped.

“'Uh oh' is right, kiddo.” Sum said.

Minus winced as he watched Sum and Plus approach, catching a brief sight of Carrie's apologetic face beyond the tall figures closing in on him.

*

“I can't tell if this is cute or really, really pathetic.” Poly snorted.

“I can't imagine you ever wearing these, Sum.” Rose said.

“Well, the skirt is obviously from Plus.  She's gotten a bit less frilly.” Sum said.

“Oh hush, let me focus.” Plus said, finishing her detailed work, “There, perfect.” She capped the lipstick and stepped back to observe her handiwork.  Standing there in a pleated skirt, lace petticoat, striped tights and a loose fitting blouse was Minus, cosmetics freshly applied.

“You make a pretty girl, squirt.  Here, look.” Sum grabbed Minus's wrist and pulled him in front of a mirror.

“Ah...” Minus whispered, blushing beet red.

“Go ahead, say it.  Say you're a pretty girl.” Sum squeezed her brother's shoulders.

“Affirmations are a good way to reestablish one's identity.” Plus added, with a smirk.

“I'm...” Minus swallowed, “I'm a pretty girl.”

“Yes, you are!  Again!  Louder!” Sum cried.

“I'm a pretty girl!” Minus's voice cracked.

“Oh, it's working!  His voice is changing!” Poly laughed.

“Still, that blouse really doesn't fit.” Rose said.

“Well, we can't make him grow tits, can we?” Sum said, “Still, you really wanna see something that doesn't fit?”

“Sum, please...” Minus begged.

“Look at this!” Sum turned her brother to face her friends and pulled up his skirt and petticoat to reveal pink polka-dotted panties, stretched awkwardly to one side, filled with an errant bulge.

“Ew.” Plus spat.

“Yeah, that doesn't fit at all.” Rose said.

“Ugh, if you guys are going to gawk at a dick, I'm gonna go put on some music.” Poly wandered over to the speaker setup, “Hm, is Lola too on the nose?”

“Here, wait, Plus, get a picture for my instagram.” Sum dug her phone from her back pocket and tossed it to Plus.  “How about like this?” Sum's hand slid down and gripped onto her brother's package.

“Aaah, w-wait, don't...” Minus tried to push down the thick, bunching lace that sat around his hips, but it was pinned in place by Sum's strong arm.

“You'll probably get your account banned for this.” Plus noted as a flash suddenly filled the room.

“Oh, I know, how about Jojo?” Poly smirked, clicking play.

“Boz Scaggs?  Again, Poly?” Rose glanced acerbically at Poly.

“What's wrong with Boz?”  Poly jokingly pleaded.

“Oh, perfect!” Sum beamed at the photo.

“Hey, c'mon Sum, dance floor is waiting!” Poly said, already playfully gyrating against the nonplussed Rose.

“Word, let's get our groove on, Plus.” Sum said, pulling her sister towards the others, and leaving Minus alone in the corner of the room, flushed and nearly on the verge of tears from embarrassment.  He glanced at the girls, dancing carefree in the face of his utter humiliation.  Carrie stepped towards Minus, pretending not to notice the look her sister shot at her.

“Hey...” Carrie said, folding her arms behind her, “I think you actually...pull that look off.”

“Wh-what?” Minus tried to casually wipe away an escaping tear.

“Do you...I mean, would you want to dance?” Carrie looked sheepishly to one side.

“I...” Minus considered his options for a moment, but ultimately knew he was  never going to get a chance like this again, “Y-yeah, I'd really like that.”

Carrie extended her hand and Minus took it, following her to the impromptu dance floor.  The other girls exchanged looks while Minus and Carrie stepped in rhythm with each other.  At each measure, Carrie seemed to move closer to Minus, flashing smiles, pressing through his puffy skirt and inadvertently brushing against a tightening pair of underwear.  Her arms worked around his shoulders, and as the song drew to a close, she pulled him into a hug.

“That was fun.  Thanks.” She said, squeezing him him tightly.

“W-wait, don't...” Minus could feel her grip growing larger and stronger.

“Hm?” She murmured.

“I'm going to-” Minus began, but it was too late.

“Hey!  He's shrinking again!” Poly shouted.

“Here, let me help.” Sum said, suddenly stepping behind and wrapping her arms around her brother.  Carrie let go and stepped back, caught off guard.

“Did you plan that on your own?  You're definitely learning.” Plus said, touching Carrie's shoulder.

“Really, I didn't expect you to be so cruel.” Rose said.

“I, um...” Carrie began.

“Hey!  Let me get in on this!” Poly threw herself over Sum and added to the pressure.

“Aww, group hug!” Sum grinned.

Minus watched in stunned silence as the others approached while the world expanded at an exponential rate.  The fabrics which surrounded him stretched out into the sort of unpredictable patterns he'd grown so very used to.

*

“Man, the pizza guy was pretty cute.” Poly mused, crunching on a crust.

“I'm a bigger fan of the pizza, honestly.” Sum said, stretching out and turning to Rose, “You done yet?  I think it's someone else's turn for a tongue buffing.”

Minus looked up from his lowly position between Rose's gargantuan toes.  Her dark skin was flecked with lint and dirt, and created a mountain range of sweaty flesh to surround Minus's bug-sized body.  He breathed in the smell of dirty leather and continued to lick at his environment.


“I don't know...” Rose said, wiggling her digits and thrashing Minus's body, “This feels nicer than I expected.”

“I know, right?!” Poly exclaimed, having already gotten her turn.

“Perhaps it's just a nice feeling to completely eclipse someone.” Plus ran her finger around the edge of her wine glass.

“Please don't get philosophical on us now, you've been so fun tonight.” Sum smirked at her sister.

Plus sighed, “How are we related?”

“Oh, you know you love me.” Sum said.

“You want a turn, Carrie?” Rose asked, and before waiting for a response, pinched Minus between her toes and tossed him to the ground in front of her sister.

Rubbing his aching head, Minus stood up and stared at the towering form of the girl he'd so recently stood eye to eye with.  He wondered why she looked more perfect like this, sitting above him like a titan.

“Um...” Carrie glanced around at the expectant eyes of the party and then down at the pitiful form of Minus, standing helpless in a dirty, torn skirt, “Yeah, I guess.”

She pressed the toe of one fashionable shoe against the heel of the other, popping it off and revealing bare feet at the end of ankle-length tights.  She placed her foot flat on the ground and lifted her toes, while using her hand to remove her other shoe.  Minus approached the abri she'd created with her digits and paused to look back up to her face.

“Well?  Go ahead, squirt.  Crawl under your dance partner's feet and get licking.” Sum laughed in the distance.

Minus blushed and stepped beneath Carrie's toes, which in turn lowered onto him like sinking ships.  

*

“Thanks for coming tonight, guys!  This was so fun!” Sum grinned and waved, watching her guests pile into a waiting taxi.  She stepped back in and surveyed the landscape, cups and cans everywhere, pizza box stacks tipped onto their sides, and Plus, dead asleep on the couch.

“Welp, looks like a total success.” She proudly said, before crouching, reaching between her grimy toes and pulling her minuscule brother out by his leg, “What do you think?”

“T-totally...” Minus weakly agreed.

“Still.  Can't.  Hear you.” Sum's snapping mouth filled her brother's vision, “Duh.”

“Ugh...” Minus's arms fell limply above his head.

“Well, whatever, I had fun.  Hmm...I wonder where you should sleep tonight.” A mischievous smile played over Sum's face, “Oh, I know, how about here?”

She snapped her arm forward and sent her unwilling brother careening at mach speeds into the plush flesh of their sleeping sister's exposed cleavage.  Minus bounced back and forth before sinking into the crease between Plus's breasts.

“Oh man, she is absolutely going to flip when she finds you there.  I've gotta set my alarm to make sure I catch this.” Sum snickered, flipping off the lights, climbing the stairs and disappearing from view.

Minus closed his eyes and tried to ignore the inevitable punishments of tomorrow.  In the blanketing darkness, though, he could only replay the events of the party, and try to piece together any clue which would ease his anxiety over the intentions of his newfound crush.

-To Be Continued-

Chapter End Notes:


AN: Oh dear, only one chapter left.  What will happen to our wayward hero?  

 

Also, hope everyone got the math term references for Sum's friends.  Poly, obviously a reference to polygons; Rose, a slightly more obscure reference to rose curves in trigonometry; and Carrie, a weird reference to 'carrying' the number over in basic arithmetic.