- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

CW: Wrestling, legs, butts, implied toilet (nothing too bad, no worries)


 

Chapter 4

Yes, Wrestling

“This is unbelievable.” Plus spat, throwing a pair of pink tie-died panties directly into Minus's face.  Minus took the panties in his hands and stared at them, too worried to look up at his sister.

“I didn't...I-I don't, um, know how this, um..” Minus stammered.

“You can't mix whites with colors, even a child knows that.” Plus folded her arms and stared at her brother, “You are more useless than I thought.”

Minus winced.  He had no idea how he had missed something red in the laundry, staining the whites an uneven shade of pink.  Perhaps he had gotten a concussion getting dribbled around by Plus's sweaty toes on his recent trip to the tip of her boot.

“So, what can I do with a worthless sibling?” Plus sneered, “If you can't do anything right, maybe I'll just throw you out.”

“No, please...” Minus said.

“What then?  Should I make you the house's toilet?  Do you think you could at least swallow correctly?” Plus voice burned with a cold rage.

“Um!” Minus snapped his attention to his sister's face and gulped, hoping she wasn't serious.

“Or perhaps I'll just make you small and let you swim in one for a while.  Does that sound like something you could do correctly?  Tread water until one of us has to go?  And then get flushed away forever?  Or maybe we'll use your tiny tongue as toilet paper.  You're worth as much.”  Plus stepped closer to Minus on the beat of each threat, causing him to press his back against the hard chair in an attempt to widen the gap.

“So...I like, missed something, right?” Sum had appeared in the doorway to Plus's room.

“Look.” Plus snatched the ruined underwear from Minus's hand and tossed it to Sum.

“Woah!  These look rad.” Sum said, catching the panties and giving them a flip back and forth, “Totally 60's, you know?”

“Ugh, if you like them, you can keep them.” Plus furrowed her brow, “Our brother, however, should still be punished for this incomprehensible mistake.”

“Um, just stick him in your shoe when you go shopping for new underwear.  Duh.” Sum shrugged.

“He was just in my boot.  Apparently, that is much too easy for him.” Plus glowered at Minus, who continued to anxiously await his sentence.

“Oh, I have an idea.  I'm going to go practice at the gym with my wrestling buddies.  How about I bring Minus with me as a sparing partner?” Sum beamed proudly.

Plus took a moment to weigh the option.  “Fine.  I suppose he'll make a good punching bag, but it's still not enough.”  She said, stepping over to Sum.  The girls chatted in whispers, briefly, much to the terror of Minus.

“Oh my god, that's so funny.  Yeah, absolutely.” Sum laughed.

“Um...?” Minus gritted his teeth, prepared for the worst.

“You'll find out later.” Plus narrowed her eyes.

“Yeah!  It's a surprise!  Now, let's get over to the gym, squirt.” Sum grinned.

*

As he warily approached the wrestling ring at the center of the large, open gym, Minus saw two women chatting idly.

“Hey!  It's about time you showed up!” The shorter of the two waiting girls shouted.

“Aw, gimmie a break, Poly.  See?  I even brought something to make up for it.” Sum gestured towards Minus.

“Oooh, so is this the coveted Minus?  I gotta admit, he looks pretty wimpy.” Poly said, looking Minus up and down.  She was only a few inches taller than him, but much broader.

“Yeah, he's like, a complete push-over.” Sum shrugged.

“Doesn't seem like much of a challenge.”  The taller girl said.  Minus unconsciously bit his lip, noting the impenetrable aura of confidence that exuded from the woman's dark, sharp features.  Incredibly, she was even taller than his sisters.

“Well, he's not exactly here for that, Rose.” Sum said, before explaining the sordid details of Minus's laundry mishap.

“Oooh, so we get to help you punish him, huh?  Sounds like fuuun.” Poly leered at Minus.

“Oh yeah, I figure a few rounds in the ring should be good, you know?” Sum grinned.

“Um...” Minus tried to interject.

“Is it true though?  Does he really shrink when he's squeezed?” Rose adjusted the laces on her knee-high wrestling shoes.

“Um, duh.  Haven't you seen my instagram posts?”  Sum said.

“I always thought those were photoshopped, honestly.” Rose said.

“Sh'yeah.” Poly added.

“Oh whatever, you'll see soon enough.  Who wants to go up against this nerd first?” Sum grabbed Minus's arm and pulled him towards the ring.

“Oh, I am aaall over that, girl.” Poly said, kicking off her flip-flops, jumping up, and rolling under the bottom rope.

Minus, try as he might, couldn't stop his sister from forcing him up onto the padded platform.  He stood up warily and faced Poly.  Although she was heavy-set, Minus could tell from the way she carried herself that strong muscle lay just beneath the surface.

“Hey, no jeans in the ring.  Take 'em off!” Poly commanded.

“Oh, um...” Minus sucked air through his teeth and uncomfortably dropped his pants, kicking them past the ropes.

“Jeez, your legs are like twigs.  Alright, ready to rumble?” Poly crouched into a fighter's stance.

“I don't, um, really know, er, how to, um...” Minus mumbled and glanced at his sister.

“Too late for that, kiddo!” Sum called from the side.  “Oh, and look out!”

Minus turned his head quickly, only to see Poly suddenly upon him, her arms reaching out to grab his shoulders.  He quickly skittered to the side and tried to put some distance between himself and his opponent, but Poly turned on her heel and extended her right arm, catching Minus' face in her elbow crease.  Effortlessly, she hooked her arm around his head, burying his face in her armpit and putting him in a devastating headlock.

“Oh wow, it's the Polyhedra Headlock!” Sum shouted, doing her best impersonation of an announcer.

Minus struggled, trying to pull his face out of the sweaty underarm, but Poly's grip was like a vice.  She lifted her right leg, sticking her knee into the small of his back, stretching his pelvis forward and putting him off balance.  Minus could feel the space around him enlarging, stretching out, his legs sliding back along the mat until he couldn't keep his toes down any longer.  

“Timbeeer!” Poly playfully called, allowing her body to fall backwards, safely landing on her behind, but driving the crown of Minus's wrenched head into the canvas.  Finally, she removed him from her grip.  Minus held his head in his hands and rolled over, trying to catch his breath.

“Woah, look!  He's definitely smaller than he was before!”  Poly got up and pointed at the now shorter boy.

“Told ya'!” Sum said.

“Huh, now that is interesting.” Rose mused, “But could you please pin him?  Some of us would like a turn.”

“Oh fine.” Poly rolled Minus onto his back with her bare foot and swung one leg over his body, readying her behind above him.

“Uh oh, is this what it looks like?” Sum fell back into her announcer persona.

“It looks like...” Rose started.

“The Convex Polygon Bomb!” Poly shouted, leaping up and falling, rear first, directly onto Minus's chest.  Her exceptionally large backside crashed like a jet-fired missile, knocking the breath from his lungs, and pinning down both of his shoulders.  The soft, black fabric of her yoga pants slid over his chin as it seemingly grew atop his form.

“One!  Two!  Three!  That's it!” Sum pounded on the mat and swung her arms.

“Poly takes the win!”  Poly said, jumping up and raising her arms, “And it's f'real wild to feel him shrink under you.  You've gotta try it Rose.”

Minus tried his best to breath deeply and peeled himself up from the ground.  He was at least three quarters of his normal size, and his next opponent didn't look like she was going to go easy on him.

As Poly rolled herself off the ring, Rose pulled herself up, gracefully swinging her impressively long legs over the ropes.  She was skinny, but Minus could make out the lean, taught muscles rippling just under her skin.  He did his best to approximate the crouch he saw Poly take earlier, and prepared for Rose's first strike.

“And here she is folks!  The fabulous, the high-flying, the undefeated, Rooooose Curve!” Poly yelled, the loudest and most announcer-like of the group.

“Undefeated...?” Minus winced.

“You know it.  Wrestling is my life.  Are you ready?” Rose smirked.

“Not...uh...” Minus stuttered.

“Too bad!” Rose's flexible limbs moved like tight springs.  In a moment, she launched her body up and over, extending both of her legs into a powerful drop kick.  The soles of her leather shoes simultaneously struck the uncomprehending Minus directly in the face, sending him stumbling back and bouncing off the ropes.  Rose landed easily on her feet, crouched and extended her arm, clothes-lining the rebounding Minus, and sending his body hard to the floor.

“You know, I usually have to get lower to get at someone's neck,” Rose started, standing back up to her full height, “But I could have sat down and still knocked you over.”

Minus looked up at the huge woman, dazed and unsure what, if anything, to respond with.

“Come on, get up, I want some more out of you.” Rose nudged Minus's head with the tip of her boot.

Minus tried as hard as he could, but his swimming vision refused to let him right himself.  

“Augh, fine.  This is why I hate fighting shrimps, like you.” Rose reached down and grabbed Minus's ankle, pulling him towards the corner of the ring.  Minus looked up at the long muscular legs of the woman dragging him and imagined, just for a moment, being swallowed up by them.

Rose glanced back at her prey, suddenly aware of the tightening of his boxers.

“Disgusting.” She spat, “There's no place for that in the ring.”

“Oh jeez, Minus.” Sum cringed, hand on her head, “I know she's hot, but like, come on.”

In two swift motions, Rose hopped on top of the turnbuckle and swung her body around, stating loudly,  “This should teach you some manners!”

“Do you think...?” Sum grasped.

“I do!  It's the Curve Stomp!  The greatest finisher this crowd has ever seen!” Poly shouted, unconcerned that she and Sum were the only crowd.

Rose spread her arms and raised her chin, drinking in the imaginary audience's cheers, before launching into a full front flip, landing hard, and stomping both feet directly onto Minus's chest.

“Oof!” He cried, limbs flailing up and out.  He could see and feel the soles of Rose's shoes stretching out over him.

“You're done.” Rose sneered, crossing her arms and stepping onto his shoulders.

“One!  Two!  Three!  It's over!  Rose keeps the championship!”  Sum slammed her fist on the mat again.  

“Of course.”  Rose rolled her eyes, walking towards the ropes, stepping on Minus's face as she dismounted his body.

“Ugh, he's only like, half-sized now.  Didn't really give me much to work with, did you?” Sum looked displeased at Minus's supine form while climbing up and between the ropes.

“Whoops.” Rose facetiously chirped, shrugging.

“Lame.  Can you even get up?” Sum knelt next to her brother.

“I...need...a sec...” Minus gasped, still reeling from the rapid-fire fights.

“Well, I'm pretty impatient, you know?  How about I just practice my reverse scissor on you?”  Sum grinned, not waiting for Minus to respond before she turned and laid on her front, wrapping her strong legs around her brother's midsection.  She crossed her ankles and began to squeeze.

Minus was too beat up to do anything but let it happen.  He glanced over at the engrossed expressions of Poly and Rose, who hungrily watched his body dwindle.  His sister's cool thighs came up to meet his face, as his tinier still body nestled directly into the spot where her legs met her backside.  Before long, his bug-sized body dropped to the floor.


“Woooow!  It's one thing to see him shorter, but you just totally turned him into a bug!” Poly exclaimed, scrambling up onto the platform to get a closer look.

“Unbelievable.  Will he just keep shrinking as long as you crush him?” Rose asked, stepping closer as well.

“I think so?  He seems to bottom out around ant sized.” Sum sat up.

Minus looked up at the three towering women, Sum sitting, Poly crouching, and the impossibly tall Rose standing, all looking down at his body.

“Plus said he should be asleep for the next part...” Sum smirked, “Guess I'll have to suffocate the creep.”  She extended her finger and gingerly placed it over Minus's face.  With no energy left to fight, Minus simply allowed his consciousness to slip away.

*

Minus awoke suddenly, submerged in ice cold water.  He quickly kicked his way to the surface, greedily filling his lungs before looking around at the curved, bleach-white walls.  At the sound of echoing laughter, he looked up to see Sum's enormous face above the oval entrance.

“Oh no...no no no!” He shouted.

“Looks like you're really in some shit now, twerp.” Sum laughed, before waving goodbye and disappearing from view.

There was a moment of silence, before heavy footfalls approached and Plus's grim demeanor appeared over the bowl.

“P-Plus!  Please d-dont...” Minus frantically waved his arms.

“Don't worry, we have decided not to flush you.” Plus narrowed her eyes, “After all, who would clean up afterwards?  You aren't useless enough to scrub toilets, are you?”

Minus anxiously looked back and forth, trying to find some form of escape.

“If I were you, I'd start swimming away.” Plus said, pulling down her skirt and panties.

Minus watched in terror as his gigantic sister's naked backside spread over the toilet seat like bad weather.  He wondered briefly, as he frantically splashed away, if living with the memory of what would happen next was worse than simply being flushed away.

-To Be Continued-

Chapter End Notes:

AN: Welp.  Best of luck, Minus.  You're gonna need it.

Also, thanks for all the love you guys have been giving this story, really appreciate it.  Hope to read more reviews from you all very soon.