- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

CW: Butts, suffocation, stockings


 

Chapter 3

A Chapter About Butts

“Let's see...let's see...where are those mints?” Minus said to himself, squatting on the ground and digging through a shelf in the narrow, walk-in pantry.  It was only late morning, but he had already licked clean an entire fleet of shoes, courtesy of Sum, and wished to get the taste of canvas, leather, and dirt out of his mouth.  The quiet, deliberate steps of Plus did not register in his mind until she was already at the doorway.

“Minus.” She said, acknowledging his existence, but taking no further step towards a facsimile of friendliness.

“O-oh, hey, P-P-Plus, how's it, um, what're y-you looking for?” Minus stuttered.

“Green olives.  I have a craving.” Plus began peering through the shelves on the opposite side of the pantry.  

“I'll, uh, let you know if I see any.” Minus turned, still squatting, to look at his looming sister.  Plus stood on her tip-toes, reaching up to a higher shelf, and allowing her pencil skirt to ride up on her hips, revealing the edge of pale panties under black stockings.  It's lucky she's so tall, he thought, otherwise she'd be using him as a step-stool.

“They must be here somewhere.” Plus huffed, heavily dropping onto her heels.  She stepped back, leaving her partially revealed buttocks inches from her brother's breathless face, before bending over.  Minus attempted to warn his sister of the incoming awkward situation, but Plus's backside made its full breach past the edge of her skirt and pressed directly into his face.  “This pantry is...smaller than I remember.” Plus said, apparently unaware of the inadvertent effects of her movements.

With his head trapped between the shelves and his sister's considerable cheeks, Minus could pull no air from the plush wall that seemed to grow in front of him. He was shrinking from the pressure, but not particularly quickly; surely he would suffocate before he could reduce to a small enough height to fall free.  His fingers twitched and pushed against the shelves and his lungs bucked in some attempt to fill themselves.

It was too much.  In a disjointed motion, Minus thrust himself upward, pushing just enough of his nose past the edge of Plus's natal cleft to pull in a long, strangled breath.  Plus went stone still, allowing a silence to drape over the corridor, before slowly turning her head to observe the bizarre profile of Minus halfway buried in her backside.

“Were you just...smelling my underwear?” Plus asked hollowly.  Minus could swear he saw her pupils constricting to pinpricks behind her faintly twitching eyelids.  Plus stood up suddenly, tugging down the edge of her skirt, and dropping the stunned Minus to the ground in a heap.

“Get up.” Plus shoved her brother's shoulder with the heel of her leather loafer.  He slowly stood up, a few inches shorter than earlier, and took labored breaths, too scared to look at Plus directly, much less answer her.

Plus's large hand whizzed up and flicked Minus directly on the tip of his nose.  He winced audibly and held his hands over the forming bruise.

“Answer my question.” Plus ordered.

“N-no, I mean, y-y-es, I, um, I didn't, um, mean to?  It w-was just...” Minus trailed off.

“There is no excuse for you.” Plus grabbed Minus's wrist and began to walk determinedly from the kitchen.

“W-wait, let me e-” Minus struggled to keep up with his sister's long strides.

Plus turned her death glare back to her brother, silencing him immediately.  “No.  Excuse.”

*

Plus nearly pulled Minus's arm from its socket as she swung his small body across her room, onto her bed.  Minus rolled over onto his back and looked around, noticing his sister's impeccably clean space: organized bookshelves, spotless dressers, and neatly hung paintings.  His gaze finally settled on his sister taking off her shoes and stomping towards the bed.

“I expect silence during your punishment.  Anything you'd care to say before we begin?” Plus peered down at her brother, before putting one knee on her mattress and swinging her other leg over Minus, straddling his body backwards, resting her legs over his arms and her hips hard on his chest, trapping him beneath her.

“S-s-sorry...?” Minus strained under Plus's weight, beginning to feel his body wane again.  He'd been in situations like this with Plus before, and he knew there was nothing he could say at this point.  Her anger was like a storm, and it would have to be weathered.

“Fine.” Plus didn't seem to fully accept or reject the apology.  Her generous backside pushed backwards, driving Minus head down into the mattress, and covering up his mouth entirely.  “Is this what you wanted so badly?  To smell this?”  She pulled up her skirt, revealing her undergarments for the second time that day.

Minus was worried that breathing through his nose would raise Plus's ire even more, but knew he could only hold his breath for so long.  Slowly his nose took in the scent of his sister's pantyhose.

“Fine then, you lecher, let what you wanted so much turn you into an insect.” Plus straightened her back and rested her buttocks entirely on Minus's face.  He struggled for a moment, trying to push his nose and mouth to a place where they could get air, but it was no use.  He could feel the rough mesh of his sister's hosiery stretching outward, slowly but surely dwarfing his body.  It grew darker as his dwindling form slipped further from daylight.

There was a sudden reprieve as Plus's backside rose and settled on his chest.  Minus tried to take chestfuls of air, but was hampered by the boulder-sized butt of his sister, and only capable of short, shallow breaths.

“Happy now?” Plus sarcastically asked.  Minus knew well enough to say nothing.  “This should make you ecstatic then.”

Plus rose on her knees, lifting herself off of Minus, before dropping suddenly, like a comet onto her brother's chest.  The sharp, heavy impact caused Minus to shrink faster, now barely stretching past the outline of her seat.  She lifted and dropped her round bottom again, and this time Minus's entire body disappeared in her shadow.

Minus pushed up on the nylon-encased plush which now buried him.  If he really strained his arms, he could work just enough away to take a short lived breath, but the flesh was becoming larger, heaver, and harder to manage the longer he stayed in the crushing darkness.  Plus occasionally shifted her weight side to side, allowing another chestful of air, but the breaths were too far between for Minus not to begin to feel the effects of suffocation; his head going fuzzy, his body onset by bouts of nausea, and his heart pounding rapidly against his compressed ribs, thumping deafeningly in the muffled silence beneath Plus.  It was only when he had shriveled enough to fit into the gap between his sister's cheeks that he could finally breathe normally again.


Light suddenly invaded his world as Plus finally sat up, tucking away her cellphone, lifting her bridge-sized legs over his body and standing up to her full height.  She looked down on his puny form the way one might look at a stain.

“Disgusting.” She spat, before snatching Minus up.  Walking from her room, she squeezed him between her thumb and index finger, crushing every last millimeter of height she possibly could from him, nearly flattening his body entirely, before finally, roughly depositing his ant-sized form on the carpet of the living room.  “Make sure I don't see you for the rest of the day.”  Plus narrowed her eyes, turned on her stockinged feet, and thundered away.

*

It was evening and Minus was sitting on the couch, finally full sized, and only a short distance from where Plus had left him.  He had managed to avoid her gaze for the day, but he could hear in her footsteps and her door swings that she was still seething.

There was a jingle of keys at the door, and Sum energetically burst into the house.

“Oh, hey kiddo, how's it going?” She nodded towards him.

There was the loud crack of a door slamming somewhere upstairs, footsteps, and then another door banging against the door frame.  Minus looked wryly at his sister and put his fingers to his head, miming the pull of a trigger.

“Hahaha, yeah, Plus was texting me before.  She said you were in, like, a butt-load of trouble!”  Sum laughed, making long strides towards the couch.  “Hey, you know you're not allowed on the couch.  You should be...” She stifled a laugh “Bun-ished!”  

Sum sat heavily on the opposite side of the sofa, before pulling her bare feet from her stylish hightops and placing them in Minus's lap, wiggling her reddened toes.  “Rub?”  She chirped.

“Y-yeah, sure thing, Sum.” Minus rolled his eyes and began to massage the soft, somewhat damp feet of his sister.

“Hmm, can't blame Plus though.  You can really be cheeky sometimes!” Sum pealed out another fit of giggles, kicking her free heel against her brother's leg.

“Um, haha, y-yeah, so, uh, how was your day?” Minus asked, hoping that the puns would stop.

“It was totally great.  I hung out with a bunch of friends.  I was thinking of inviting a few over for a party soon, you know?  I bet they'll get a real kick out of playing with you.” Sum said.

“Oh.  Uh, awesome, I guess.” Minus averted his eyes and continued to knead his sister's soles.

“Sh'yeah, of course it's awesome.  Any ideas for party games?” Sum asked.

“Anything but stomp the bug?” Minus forced a smile and hoped desperately.

“No way dude, that'll be the biggest hit of the party!” Sum raised her hands and shook her head, as if the suggestion was absolutely ludicrous, “But hey, maybe you'll meet a girl you like.”

“Wh-what?” Minus snapped his attention back to his sister.  

“Yeah, there'll def be girls your age, some of my friends have younger sisters.”  Sum said, scooting forward so her feet now extended past Minus's lap and were replaced with her knees.

“Um...” Minus looked back and forth between his sister's legs and her face.

“Of course...” Sum used her strong arms to push herself forward again, and up, placing her backside directly onto Minus's lap, “What happens if one of them does this?”

“W-wait, Sum, don't...” Minus struggled a bit.

“Oh stop wiggling.” Sum wrapped her right arm over Minus's waning shoulders. “I wonder if anyone would ever want to be your girlfriend if they couldn't even sit on your lap without shrinking you.”

“I..I don't, um...” Minus was slowly being pulled underneath his sister's mass.



“Hmm, probably not.  Too bad, little bro.” Sum hopped in place a bit, speeding her brother's compression, “Maybe my butt could be your girlfriend.”

Minus couldn't even find the words to react.  Sum stood up over her half-sized brother, pulled up the right leg on her dolphin shorts, revealing just the bottom of her cheek, and bent over.

“Go on, give her a kiss.” Sum grinned.  Minus sighed deeply, leaned forward, and placed a kiss on her bottom, to which Sum replied, “Hey, hey, guess what I saw walking home?”

“Um...I don't know...” Minus prepared for the worst.

“A full moon!” Sum burst into laughter again and sat directly back down on Minus, driving his body into the cushions and sealing his fate for another bout of suffocation under a sibling's soft rear.

-To Be Continued-

Chapter End Notes:

 


AN: What can I say?  Butts are nice.