- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

CW: feet, thighs, intoxication, upskirt 


 

 Chapter 1

Everyday Slavery

Minus stared at the stucco ceiling of the living room.  He was alone now, covered in his sisters' sweat and grime.  After thoroughly licking the toes of Sum, Plus wanted her's buffed as well.  Hours passed, until the two decided they had tired of dehumanizing their brother, and left him tiny and helpless on the carpet, too injured and exhausted to move.

He replayed the events over in his mind.  Sum's toes wriggling in cadence with her high laugh, her legs folding one over another and then back again, her lips giggling out orders as her slender fingers brushed through her short hair.  Then, kicked over to Plus, her impenetrable expression never changing, lips never forming the hint of a smile or smirk as they spat commands, and her thick toes drumming incessant rhythms into his head.

It took time, but eventually his size returned to him, as it would.  In the strange thoughts that bubbled up from the silence that the empty house offered, he wondered which was worse: the active crushing beneath the unforgiving steps of his family, or the time afterwards, alone and forgotten.

“Ugh, forget it.  What am I even thinking about?” Minus said, picking his aching body off of the floor, shaking the blood back into his limbs, and limping off to the shower.

*

Minus stepped out of the bathroom, still wet, and clad in nothing but a towel, when he ran directly into the chest of Sum.

“Oh, uh, h-hi, Sum.  Back so, um, soon?” Minus stepped back and craned his neck to look up at his sister.

“Haha, yeah little bro, we just went to grab a quick bite, you know?  Nice of you to, like, get all clean just for me to make you dirty again though.” Sum laughed as she reached out and grabbed her brother's face with her frighteningly strong hands.  Minus stood ramrod stiff, unprepared for another bout with his sister, and wondering if her vice-like grip might break his jaw.

“Blaaah, just kidding.” She shoved his head back and stuck out her tongue, “You're just lucky I have places to be, you know?  But next time for sure, count on it.”  She sidestepped her stunned brother and sashayed into the vacant bathroom.

His gaze followed her bouncy steps, before turning back to find the space in front of him now filled with the imposing visage of Plus.

“Did our sister just take the bathroom?” She flatly asked.

“Um, uh, y-yeah, I guess so...ha?” Minus sucked his teeth against the weakness of that last note.

“Such a pest.” She frowned, before turning her cold stare unto Minus, “What are you still doing here?  Go, before I decide to use you as a stress toy.  Or worse.”

“Y-yeah, uh, of course, Plus, a-anything you say.” Minus choked out before unsteadily stepping into his room.  He sat on his bed, quietly willing away his anxious shakes, and staring incredulously at the unrequited tent that had grown in his towel.  

*

Barely dressed and nearly calmed, Minus let out a quick yelp as Plus unceremoniously opened his door.  Without a word she stepped purposefully towards him and extended at item.  “Here.”

Minus reached out and grabbed the toothbrush she had pushed into his face.  A quick study proved what he had already assumed, that it was, in fact, his own toothbrush.

“Um...?” He intoned up at his sister.

“Because of the...” Plus stopped a moment to choose her words carefully, “...careless nature of Sum, the bathroom is currently a squalid disaster.  You have one hour to make it spotless.”

“I-I-uh, o-okay...” Minus squeaked.

“One hour.  Otherwise I'm going to fill your mouth with bleach and have you lick it clean.” On that damning note, Plus turned on her heel and stalked away in much the same way as she had entered.  Minus looked down at his toothbrush and took a deep, unsteady breath.

*

Lying flat on his stomach, Minus stuck his toothbrush deep behind the recesses of the toilet to get, what he hoped, was the last of the dirt that plagued the bone-white tile.  He had already spent the majority of his time scrubbing the dirt left behind from his sisters' shoes, the soap scum from the sink, and some unthinkable stains from elsewhere, and in just a moment, it would be finished.

“Time for inspection.” Plus's commanding voice suddenly boomed from behind him, “Do not move.”

“O-oh, al-already?  I mean, uh, haha, of course.” Minus squirmed.

“Passable, so far.” She said, running a finger along the sink, “But let's check down here.”

Minus suddenly felt a sharp weight fall upon the small of his back.  Plus had decided to kneel directly on top of him to inspect the undersides of the bathroom appurtenances.  Her hand came to rest upon his cheek, driving the opposite side of his face into the cold tile, as she leaned in further.

“P-p-plus, if you do that I-I-I'll start-” Minus tried to explain, as his sister's weight already seemed to increase.

“Stop.” Plus sneered, wrapping her long, thin fingers over her brother's mouth.  She inspected the grout between the tile and the seam where the sink and toilet met the floor.  “Hm, acceptable.  Barely, but still acceptable.  You may go.” She stepped off of his somewhat diminished form.

“A-ah?  R-really?” Minus unconsciously said, picking himself up, now just over half of his previous size.

“Hm?” Plus looked down to her half-sized brother, placed her hands on her hips, and slowly shook her head back and forth, “Can't you possibly go a day without reducing in size?  And can't you see that I don't have time to play?”

“W-wait, wh-what?” Minus's brain reeled, dumbfounded that his sister had somehow framed this situation as his fault.

“Fine, if you're so intent...” Plus rolled her eyes, lifted her foot, and pulled off one sheer ankle stocking, before switching legs and removing the other, “I'll allow you to wash my socks while I apply my make-up.”

Plus bent over and held her wet socks in front of Minus's face.  Hesitantly, he opened his mouth and allowed his sister to push them in.  Plus turned, removed her cosmetic tools from the cabinet, and leaned over the sink, towards the mirror.  Minus was at the perfect height to look upon his sister's considerable buttocks, outlined in her loose, palazzo pants, but chose to not look directly ahead, so as to avoid his sister's ire.  He barely even took time to consider the insanity of being 'allowed' to do his current chore.   Instead, he obediently began to suck away the sweat from his sister's footwear.

“By the way, Minus,” Plus did not look away from her reflection, “Do not misinterpret this as charity.”

Using the only response applicable, Minus continued silently cleaning.

*

It was evening and Minus had returned to his full, unimpressive height.  He sat cross legged on the floor of the living room, watching television and stealing occasional glances at Plus, who had stretched out on the couch and fallen asleep reading, her thick book and reading glasses now seated on her rising and falling chest.

There was the sudden sound of screeching tires, high pitched laughs, and someone clumsily stomping up the walkway; Sum, no doubt, was just dropped off from whatever party she had attended.  As she fumbled with her keys, Minus wondered if he should save himself the trouble and run off to his room, but it was too late, she had already gotten a hold of herself and burst through the door.

“Heeeey party people,” She grinned, apparently tipsy from her night's romp, “What's crackalackin?”

“Uh, haha, n-not much, Sum.  Plus is asleep, and I'm just, uh, watching TV, I guess.” Minus was beginning to regret his indecision.

“Sounds good to me.”  She plopped herself down on the love seat and kicked off her ratty tennis shoes, revealing sweat stained knee socks, “Oh, gross, my socks are like, totally nasty.  Hey!” She picked up her shoe with her toes and tossed it limply in Minus's direction, “Come over here and clean these.”

“Uh-um, y-” Minus started.

“Now, kiddo!” Sum said, raising her leg and pointing her toes straight out.

Minus needed no other command, he quickly scooted over to his sister's feet and, sitting in front of the chair, began licking the darkened soles of his sisters thin socks.

“Thaaat's right, lick up all my sweat...haha...you're such a dork.”  Sum's head began to nod back, apparently succumbing to drunken sleepiness, or so Minus assumed.  As his tongue found it's way between Sum's toes, his eyes darted over her body.  In her inebriated state, she was sitting in a wide legged stance, allowing a perfect view of her polka-dotted panties from beneath her short skirt.  Minus allowed his gaze to last a moment too long though, and when his eyes finally drifted up, Sum's face was fixed solely on his, her mouth flipped into a puckish grin.

“Ooh, like what you see, little bro?” Sum retracted her leg, spread her knees further, and used her fingers to pull back on her skirt, allowing the V of her index and middle fingers to frame the outline of her vulva, “Go ahead, get a little closer...”

Minus could feel, with full consciousness, the throbbing in his pants, as his body unthinkingly leaned forwards, towards his sister's underwear.  He was just close enough to smell the husky scent when, like twin snakes, his sister's legs snapped out and around him, locking at the ankles and putting him in a devastating scissor-hold.

“Oh my god, do you have to make this so easy?” Sum sighed, tightening the grip her milk-white thighs had on Minus's diminishing body, “It's almost like you want to get shrunk, you know?”

 “N-no, pl-please..” Minus tried to wriggle out of the grasp, but the cool touch of his sister's flesh was already beginning to overtake his body.

“Ugh, stop struggling!” Sum snapped her legs like a folded belt, immediately ceasing her brother's movements.  The flesh walls continued to rise around him, growing and swelling, his feet no longer touching the floor.  His sister's ample thighs were literally swallowing him up.

“S-sum, I-I can't-.” Minus almost breathed out his plea, but his sister's skin had now risen above his face.

“You know I can't hear you when you're that small, dude,” Sum's words were beginning to slur a bit more, “Wonder if we'll, like, ever keep you like this forever...”

Confused and terrified by that last statement, Minus tried one last time to push against his sister's thighs, but his contraction was far enough along that his struggle was past the edges of Sum's perception.

Sum rested her head in her hand, and dispassionately looked over at her sister snoozing on the couch, “Guess we're having a sleepover in the living room tonight...haha...” She yawned and allowed her eyes to close.  Minus was now small enough to be hidden completely by his sister's crossed legs, and still growing smaller.  Sum's oppressive flesh squeezed inch after inch of size out of the dwindling boy, until he was small enough to finally drop from her legs onto the carpet below.

“Ugh, gone already...?” Sum sleepily groaned, “Well, not getting up now...” Her dirty socks stretched back and slid around, searching for Minus, until one finally discovered his supine body and gripped it with grimy toes, “There we go...snug as a bug...in...a....rug....”

Minus gasped chestfuls of rank air and listened to his big sister begin softly snoring.  Her toes eventually released their grip and deposited him directly below.  Although no longer crushing him, Sum's digits still surrounded and trapped his half-inch self, not that he was in any condition to escape anyway.

“...like this forever...” Sum's voice echoed in his mind.  Did she mean something specific by that, he wondered, until he at last conceded to exhaustion, and joined his bizarre family's impromptu slumber party.

 

-To Be Continued-