- Text Size +

Kyle groaned. Sure enough, he was getting close to climax. Even with the sight of his mother’s nipple creeping over the low cut of her corset giving him plenty of inspiration to wither, he was still spurred on by the slick pulsing of her thick fingertips on his hapless cock.

            He sputtered, his chest heaving, as Roberta’s fingers closed sharply around his hard-on, ceasing the toying. Her lips pursed and blew a coursing wind of cold air upon him, flecked with spit, further stunting his race toward orgasm. Half of him deflated with relief, while the other half was ready to writhe with frustration.

            “Not yet, sweetie, not yet. Just a little harmless payback for all the waiting you made me do the other night,” Roberta explained calmly. She raised her flattened palm higher up, at last granting her son’s junk a break from the forceful coddling, and observed him with a raised eyebrow. “You see, I think it’s time we had the rest of that heart-to-heart I’ve been talking about. You’re close to my heart so often now, it only seems right. Doesn’t it?”

            “I g-guess.”

            “Of course it does. So let me just come right out with it,” Roberta said. “It’s been… a long time, hon. A very long time… too long… since Mommy had a good, hard lay. It’s been eating me up inside for some time now.”

            “And seeing as you’re you… a horny little teenage virgin boy with all these changes happening inside his body, ready to burst open like a butterfly and smell the roses… why, sweetie, are you oh-so resistant to your first love when she wants to make love to you? Why did you run like a scared little boy, when I know you’re so close to becoming a man instead? The way I see it, it’s a win-win for everybody. You get to blossom and maybe learn a thing or two, and you get to pay me back for all this hard work I’ve been putting in to make you a better person. It’s not rocket science, baby. So tell me why?”

            Kyle considered whether it was better to vomit right there in his mother’s hand and face the consequences or simply swallow it back down.

            “It’s… n-not right, Mom,” he peeped. His skin crawled purely from the apparently necessity to explain this to her. “You’re my M-Mom, not my… please… this is… this-”

            “Hush for a second,” she interrupted. Her index finger squeezed against his head. “Maybe I’m asking the wrong questions. So try this one, pure and simple: are you tired of being the little boy of the house? Are you ready to be the man? Which will it be?”

            Kyle squirmed as his mother’s fingers closed back around his body. He knew there was a correct answer, and understood there would be dire and probably ass-crushing consequences for providing the incorrect answer. He felt his lips open, no matter how much he wanted to stay silent.

            “Man,” he gulped.

            “And wouldn’t you say, as the man of the house, that it’s the responsibility of the man to… take care of the woman of the house?”

            “I… I d-don’t want… I don’t want to. Please, Mom. Mommy. P-Please, please, don’t-”

            “All right, I think that’s enough of your excuses tonight. From here forward, I don’t want to hear you blubbering at me unless it’s to answer a question. It’s high time you started pitching in around here. And a boy… I mean man… of your size? There’s only so much you can do to be useful. But we’re about to start finding ways right now.”

            In horror, Kyle felt himself descending, though instead of disappearing below the table toward the hell of his mother’s exposed nethers, his tiny feet hit the tabletop and her giant fist opened again. Then, looking up against his better judgement, Kyle watched with some amazement as Roberta reached down into her heaving cleavage and withdrew the entirety of her pink dildo, which had been sandwiched inside the enormous bulbs of flesh throughout the entire meal. With the long toy unsheathed, she slammed its tip upon the tabletop an inch away from Kyle, and held the opposite end steady in her fingers.

            “Hmm. Just like I thought,” Roberta said, closing one eye to square her focus on the differentiation. “You’re a little shorter, a little skinnier… but it’s nothing I can’t work around, with a little extra oomph, if you know what I mean, dear.”

            Kyle recoiled by several steps. He glowered up and down the hard glass shaft of his competition. When next he looked to his mother, her hand was opening up again, her palm coming straight for him. He was collected back into her fingers.

            “That was a lovely dinner date, Kyle. It really was. And like any lovely date, it’s bound to end with someone getting lucky. Come on.”

            As Roberta rose from her chair, with Kyle hoisted far above, he couldn’t help but notice the dark patch of leaked goo pooled on the seat. The woman marched up the stairs with a glorified majesty, a spring in her step. Her son, by contrast, had shriveled up into her fist. A chill glommed over his skin and refused to release its grip.

            In the bedroom, Kyle was so busy looking around in horror at the various scented candles his mother had placed around the room, soaking the walls in a rosy glow and vanilla aphrodisiac fog, that he neglected the real addition. The bench at the foot of the bed, usually reserved for extra blankets, was cleared away, save for two small items. Kyle couldn’t recognize them until they were already standing above the bench, and once he did, he wished he hadn’t. His mother had evidently glued a pair of his shrunken boots straight onto the wooden slat.

            “Try to hold still, hon. I don’t want to hurt you before we even start, and you’re going to want to conserve your strength.” Roberta lowered the boy toward the bench and, pinching his feet in her fingers, wedged his legs down into the mouths of the boots.

            Kyle, still bound with his hands behind his back, stood nakedly in his glued-down shoes and hoped against hope that he’d finally awaken at any instant and find reality shifted back to a more recognizable kind of harmony. It was all he really had left. Instead, this particular reality continued to worsen.

            Up above, with her shadow fallen over her new human dildo, Roberta was working on disrobing. A hook and a zipper came undone from her corset, which she at last released from its punishing fit on her bulbous torso, rendering her fully nude at last. Her wide hips, smooth paunch, and sandbag breasts all burst forth from their leather confines in the same instant. The woman breathed a sigh of relief, letting all of her pear geometry hang at its appropriate, healthily proportioned angles.

            “This will be easy at first, hon, really. I wouldn’t lie to you. All you have to do is stay nice and rigid. Just concentrate on that, and Mommy will do the rest. Honest. After this, you’ll be a man in no time,” Roberta purred as she strutted to and fro in front of the bench, swinging her pale, jiggling thighs and rumbling the floor beneath Kyle’s bench.

            The boy could only look on in staunch horror as his mother turned around, putting the plump moon of her derriere above him, and squatted, separating her legs until her drooling vagina was poised a mere inch above his head. A thick dollop of her cum was already unspooling from her yawning pussy lips. The dense globule of it dripped down to Kyle’s shoulder and ran along his back.

            “Mom, this is fucking insane. Please. Please, Mom. Please don’t do this. I’ll… I’ll do anything. Anything else, I swear. I’ll stay small forever. In this house, with you… Mommy… I promise. Just… just d-don’t make me…”

            “Aw, honey. You’re so cute. You’re already going to be with me forever!” Roberta giggled. “Now try to be quiet for a little while; you’re killing the mood. Trust me, you may be better off with that adorable little mouth of yours closed for this.”

            “Oh my G-God…”

            “Just kidding, of course. Nothing could possibly spoil this mood for me now. You’re about to be a part of one of Mommy’s favorite activities.” Thighs aquiver, the valley of Roberta’s rump opened ever-wider. Another gloppy strand of cum unfurled in a spiral down over Kyle, crowning him and creeping down his cheeks. Her fingers teased back at the soft lips of her pussy, parting them. The air was balmy and alive with the spice of the woman’s patient anticipation. “Believe me, sweetie, you couldn’t possibly make me enjoy this particular method less. Just you wait and see. Riding my normal toys on this bench is a thrill you really can’t appreciate until you’ve been a part of it. Not to mention all this junk I’ve got in my trunk. The sound of it slapping, again and again on the wood? Like a metronome. It’s really something.”

            “MOM!” Kyle screamed, spitting a glob of her ejaculate away from his mouth. He sputtered, nearly buckling forward, despite the rooting of his glued boots. “PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!”

            “What did I say about interruptions that weren’t answers to my very easy questions, dear?” Roberta hissed. By now her fingers were jammed deeply into her vagina, pumping out additional helpings of cum down upon Kyle’s helpless frame. “Now just concentrate on standing up straight. Mommy doesn’t want to be responsible for snapping your little spine, after all. Think of how embarrassing it would be, trying to explain it to the doctor. Believe me, you’ll save us both a lot of trouble if you just stay still and, above all, save your breath. I’ve been known from time to time to be a squirter, so your best bet is to hold tight, hold the air, and try to remember how much I love you for what a good little son you’re being. Okay?”

            “Fuck, NO!” Kyle writhed one last time in his stead, extending his spine just in time for his ramrod body to fit smoothly into the descending tunnel of mushy, drippy hell which consumed half his body within five seconds of practiced wriggling on Roberta’s part. He was inside.

            Roberta’s vaginal lips closed around his knees, his entire torso extended into his mother’s womanhood.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!