- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

just a quick into to the two main character's that i am gonna work around for a few chapters.

Jack was an average guy at school. no one knew him personally. He was the one quiet but nice kid in class that got along with everyone. everyone vaguely knew jack; he was average height at 5-foot 5 brown short hair and deep brown eyes. He was moderately attractive but no one really talked to him like that because of his sister. His older sister Janet was nothing like him, she was smoking hot slightly taller at 5-foot 6. She was super popular, but that was no accident. Every guy and a lot of girls (secretly) wanted to be with her, who wouldn’t? she had a bubble butt from always exercising and she had perfect perky tits and bleach blonde hair, but the best quality that always roped everyone in was her deep blue passionate eyes that would stare into your soul. She was super popular, but that came with a price, her grades. She would always get shit from their parents and teachers about her grades.

One day she came into the kitchen from school with her brother sitting down eating and looking up things on his phone, “hey shorty!” she said loudly not getting his attention, she got frustrated and tossed his pack at him hitting him in the face. He sighed and put away his phone in his pocket for a second and looked up. “yes, my wonderful sister that means the world to me?”, he said sarcastically knowing she would never give him a break if he didn’t acknowledge her. “the stupid fucking teacher is going to fail me if I don’t make up his homework assignments, and I can’t fail science. I’ll be kicked off the cheer squad.” He sighed, he never really cared about sports or anything related to that, he actually enjoyed science. He was actually just looking up plans on his phone for a project he was working on in his room in the basement. He swallowed deeply, he was going to regret this, “I could do it for you”, he said closing his eyes. Almost as if she was planning it from the beginning she jumped on him crushing his face into her chest as she hugged him tight, “I knew I could count on you LITTLE brother”. He turned dark red from not just being pushed into her chest but also from her comment. Those comments always got to him somewhere deep inside. She laughed at his reaction as she turned he stared at her ass in her small shorts as she reached backed almost as if she knew what he was staring at, but she reached in her pocket and grabbed her phone as she immediately jumped on her phone tuning out the world walking into the living room she mumbled, “the homework is in my bag dork”. He laughed already regretting it slightly, he grabbed the bag and looked at her laying down on the couch as he went down to the basement with her bag he sat down at his desk and pulled out the homework.