- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another Shannon's chapter, where we will learn a bit more about herself and her past, and some of her employees, among other things. 

Don't forget to leave a review if you felt something reading this chapter !

Chapter 6: Therapist session

“So… let me get this straight…” asked Doctor Jones very slowly. “You had a sexual relationship with an older woman where you used her as a sex doll and then pissed and defecated on her?”

The old MAJOR’s tone was even, almost as always, but the way he worded the whole encounter made Shannon feel really bad. He wasn’t judging her, he had assured her of it during their very first encounter, almost a year ago. Well, at least, on a professional level, he didn’t judged her in his office and kept his face expressionless or with just a faint sympathetic smile during the whole sessions but she was quite sure that it was impossible to not judge her in the secret of his heart.

“Yes” thus replied the laying colossus, resting on a sofa large enough for at least two normal MAJORS but felt right now quite too cramped for her taste, as often when she was ashamed of herself.

“Would you care to explain to me why you did all of it?”

“Well… we just had a… a sexual experience and…” begun Shannon, before being softly interrupted.

“You’ve got me wrong, Miss Matthewson. I would very much like to know why you had this sexual experience in the first place. Then, we’ll explore its particularities, but first, we need to deal with the root of this action.”

As always, Doctor Jones’ voice was soft, well-articulated, with just the right amount of interest to entice her to speak, without sounding invading. It was probably a perk of living so old, something that MAJORS had over Minor and that even she had to admit. While the smaller breed of humans could be more inventive, they had, at best, forty to fifty years of actual life where they were able to act on it, between the beginning of adulthood and then the time of senility and frailty.

For a MAJOR, this time was almost tripled, it wasn’t too uncommon to meet some of them still working over one hundred and sixty years old, even if it was more the case in places like this office, considering that manual labors was indeed harder when one begun to experience back pains and other problems linked to old age. Still, it allowed her Doctor, who was well over one hundred years old, to have an enormous deal of experience when it came to getting something out of his patients.

“Well… hum… I… I was feeling frustrated you know and… and it lead to one thing, and then another and…” tried the giantess, hoping to weasel her way out of this question.

“Miss Matthewson” said the older MAJOR in a slightly hurt tone. “We know each other quite well by now. When you’ve been here in the U.S., you’ve always found a way to see me at least three times a week, despite the fact that I live in Boston and you in New Orleans. Are you still feeling uneasy with me?”

“No” replied Shannon, “but it’s… it’s really embarrassing, you know…”

“More than why you came to me ?” asked the Doctor, scribbling something on his notebook.

“No! I mean, yeah, kinda! But not in the same way… Urgh, it’s so hard to explain!”

“Then, by all means, take your time, please, but do explain.”

“Well… I… I thought I was over that kind of things you know? That… that my love for, for him was pure and strong enough...”

Her voice trailed off and she shivered a little. Alejandro. She had read his answer back to her mail, and instead of feeling elated as she should have been when reading that he still loved her, she felt disgusted with herself. Her poor baby was upset, and it was his right and he was even in the right to be, she had to admit it. But more importantly, he was in love with her and she would have been willing to bet her whole wealth that he didn’t relieved himself by fucking other peoples despiter his loneliness.

“And now you’re afraid that it isn’t the case?” completed the Doctor.

“Yes… I… I haven’t been straight with you the last six months, you know…” she continued, searching for words.

“Are you talking about the fact that you hid from me that your sexual urges were growing more and more, despite what I had assured you?” adeptly asked the old man.

“I… yes, but how… I never…”

“Please, Miss Matthewson… I’m experienced, I know when one of my patient tries to avoid some embarrassing questions and in your case, while it took me at least two weeks to understand what the problem was, it was no different.”

“But then, why didn’t you take action to correct it?”

“Because it is impossible to do so. It is what I’ve come to learn over the years. I can point out a problem that the patient his aware of, at all times, but if he has chosen to try and deny it, my intervention will do more harm than good… So I had to wait for him to bring the topic at hand, just like you did. Anyway, now that the fact that your needs and urges grew unchecked the last few months is in the open, could you please explain to me why you had sex with this Korean woman?”

“Well… I just had… naughty thoughts about Alejandro and… and another Minor, whom I find really attractive and interesting… and, well I tried to calm down by masturbating with… with a sex toy and… and just as I was cooling off in my bath, she came in and… and I knew that she wanted me to take control of her so… so I lost it, I guess?”

“I see…”

Doctor Jones scribbled more things in his notebook, which left Shannon alone with her thought for sometimes. The truth was that her domination of Yo-Jong had failed to calm her down, and had in fact done quite the contrary. The last three days had been a new kind of hell for her. Her urges had become so bad that she wanted to fuck everyone, anyone, to scratch that itch. She had even though about dcrewing her personal steward in her jet, when she had noticed the bulge in his pant… but she had managed to contain herself, for now.

She looked at Doctor Jones and gasped softly. Something growing bigger and bigger was creeping its way into his trousers’ left leg. His respiration was perhaps quicker than before his cheeks redder. For a time, she said nothing, her mind waging a war on itself. A part of her wanted to leave the office, return to the airport and fly straight to New Orleans so she could finally meet Alejandro. It was already Tuesday, and they had reached the Big Easy at a Sunday, and she was quite sure that it was more than time for her to meet him.

But the other part of her wanted to fuck the good Doctor brainless. She never had had her way with a MAJOR so much older than herself. Adding him to her list of conquests would make her feel so powerful, so alluring. If even an old and hardened man such as himself, married and quite well off couldn’t endure her talking about that kind of things without getting a hard on, who could resist her?

But a sudden image of Alejandro calmed her down. Her mind had wandered back to this picture of him with his new bench-press, his upper torso bare, his small but noticeable muscles bulging after a workout, that thin layer of sweat on them that she had wanted so badly to lick clean at that time… and the scars on his poor, delicious, body… she had spent a whole hour just looking at them back then, she had been enthralled.

Even his stump somehow looked good. It was probably the way he stood, the fact that he didn’t try to hide it, as he often did during the time he and she had drifted apart, if what he had told her was true - and she had no reason to doubt it. Back then, he had been ashamed of his infirmity, trying to hide it, but now, he had accepted it, and she was sure that it was for the best. It was the only way he could truly feel whole, by owning his scars, his past, and speeding ahead to a brighter future. She turned her head away from the old man and spoke softly to Doctor Jones.

“Do you want some times to… digest all of it?” she asked, closing her eyes, afraid of how she would react if he said no.

“Yes… Yes I think it would be a good idea. Five minutes should be more than enough. I’ll come back.”

With that, he rushed to the private section of his floor. His office comprised the whole thirty-six level of a skyscraper, and he lived just above. It was a good thing because it meant he was never late for his appointment, and that he could probably relieve himself very privately. Shannon let out a breath she hadn’t even noticed she was holding, and took out her phone. She quickly went to look at her messages and smiled when she saw that Alejandro had answered.

Going to school, meeting the principal. Will try to get the courses I want. See you soon?

Yeah, I’ll be back in New Orleans late this evening. I’ll see you tomorrow. Jim will drive you, okay?

She hoped that her minuscule lover would answer back quickly, but considering the hour he had sent his own message, he was probably with the headmaster, setting the course for his studies during the years to come. She was suspecting him of wanting different courses than Lindsey, and while she would have liked for him to not try anything too dangerous for his safety, she had this nagging suspicion that he would throw caution to the wind to do as he pleased. He had a habit of doing it, and it was one of his most enticing features.

Waiting for her Doctor’s return, Shannon looked at his office. On the walls were reproduction of famous painting and photos of antique statues, such as the Victory of Samothrace, a set of abstract painting… She suspected that the latter were his owns. She had to admit that they were quite good, he probably had done them as a hobby and liked them well enough to show them to his patients. She almost wanted to go up and look at them, but she didn’t want him to see her standing in his office.

It had been one of his rules when agreeing to help her heal. She was never to be standing in his presence, as a safety precaution. She wasn’t quite certain of why he wanted it, but she had agreed. Perhaps he was afraid that if she was already standing, he wouldn’t have the time to flee to safety in case she tried something against him? Or perhaps he thought that she looked less like a honey trap when laying on his sofa? In any case, she had followed this rule faithfully so far, and intended to keep it that way.

She pushed back those thoughts. I’ll see Alejandro tomorrow, I don’t need an old man to fuck me before it! Get a grip on yourself girl, he’s the very guy who promised you that those kind of things would be easier to handle from now on. Just then, she heard the door groan open and the Doc returned, a look of apologetic shame painted on his face. He ponderously returned to his chair and sighed heavily, before looking straight into her eyes.

“Well, I hadn’t expect it to happen like that but… It will be our last session together, Miss Matthewson” he softly said, his voice even and a small smile on his face.

“What? But I need your help and…” almost yelled the MAJOR as she rose from her laying position to an upright one, only to be interrupted by the good Doctor.

“You’re wrong, young lady. The very fact is that you didn’t abuse this other woman, even while you had so much reasons to do so, considering your past behavior and the pent up sexual desire you probably had, after a year of solitary pleasure, is a very good thing, the proof that you're not dangerous anymore.”

Shannon couldn’t help but blush deeply, adding a darker undertone to her already deep brownish skin. Only a therapist could be able to say that she had spent almost a year masturbating as her only way to get off in such a polite way. Somehow, it looked pathetic to her. She could have spent all this time developing something deep, something real, with Alejandro, if she hadn’t blown it away in Old Creek. Instead, she only had mail exchanges, messages on her smartphone and the occasional phone call, perhaps three in all this time…

Not that those scarce interactions where her love’s fault. She had been the one insisting on limiting the phone calls, because she found it harder to protect than simple messages or mails, even with all her new technologies. She suspected that it wasn’t exactly legal, in fact she even knew it perfectly, but she always kept for herself and her employees the greatest innovations that they could produce. It was after all her innate right as one of the greatest and more powerful MAJOR on Earth. She could accept that Minors weren’t her inferior, but she wasn’t ready to give up her deep rooted belief that she was superior to other MAJORS.

“But… but I pissed and shat on her…” weakly countered the young woman.

“Yes… but it appears that it was something she wanted you to do, from what you told me. And she hadn’t even a bruise on her, am I right?”

“No, but…”

“I can assure you, Miss Matthewson that you are quite ready to be with your very precious Minor” interrupted again Doctor Jones. “Now, only a test of direct interaction with him will be able to give us any insight in how well-adjusted you've become. And at that point, I highly doubt that you would hurt him. You told me early in our sessions that you and he had bonded for the first time in a situation where you were hardly coherent and extremely dangerous. If you managed to not hurt him back then, I can assure you that he will be safe with you as of now.”

“Then, at least, can you tell me why do you want to stop our sessions? I pay you handsomely, and if you’re ashamed of your recent… predicament, I must say that you aren’t the only one, nor the first, suffering from such embarrassment and that I always take it as a compliment on my physique.”

Shannon added to this her most beautiful smile, hoping to change the older MAJOR’s mind, but she quickly understood that it wouldn’t work when he looked at her quite sternly, not unlike those teachers she had had when she had been going to school… something which hadn’t lasted very long, considering that if she was extremely brilliant, her mind was not meant to endure teachers boring her to death.

“Miss Matthewson, what I experienced is what we therapists call a red flag. To us, it means that we are dangerously close to losing any professional judgment and let our appetites or impulses take the better of us. It is a very dangerous situation for us, both personally, professionally and more importantly, it is particularly dangerous for our patient. You all come to see us when you are at your lowest, and even if we do our best, or at least I do, to help you heal yourself, it is a state which can easily be exploited.”

“How so?” asked the giantess, now curious.

“Simply by implying that the patient may well feel better but isn’t. We know how to promote self-esteem, but also how to deflate it, which, in your case, required both, may I add. First, I had to make you feel less than you had come to believe you to be, only to build back your vision of yourself on better foundations and helping you realize what you could and couldn’t do. But it is quite easy to induce a patient into a state of helpless dependency. I’m sure you can imagine how effective it could be.”

Shannon had to admit that he was probably correct. She had no difficulty imagining how one could exploit the mental failings of another to use and abuse him. In fact, it was something she did quite routinely in her life, it was an excellent way to build up her businesses and her wealth. It had been especially true in her early days entering this cutthroat world, but it was a habit she had picked and had no intention to give up any time soon. It may well be unhealthy, but she hoped that Alejandro would help her cope with it and come out stronger and better nonetheless.

“In your case” added the Doctor, bringing her back to the present, “I think that a relationship with a Minor can only be an excellent therapy on the long term, at the condition that you don’t spend the whole time with him or her bonded to each other.”

“Oh, don’t worry, I’m quite certain that it won’t be a problem” laughed Shannon, earning a surprised look from the Doctor for a moment, until he managed to resume his poker face.

“Well, Miss Matthewson, I hope that you won’t ever have to return in my office, or my colleagues’” simply said the old MAJOR, rising to his feet and gesturing for the young colossus to do the same.

Shannon did so, and for the first time ever, she could gauge his size compared to her. Doctor Jones wasn’t small, 3m26 (10f3), but somewhat frail looking at his age, even if the woman suspected that he had been a lot more fit in his youth. He barely reached the bottom of her enormous knockers but somehow, he looked peaceful, as if the very moment which had led him to terminate her therapy had never happened.

The titaness extended her hand and the Doctor shook it.

---------------------------------------------

Shannon shivered when the cold air of New York’s early winter found its way through her clothes, despite her efforts. She wondered for a moment how Minors could endure it. In her head, it was probably extremely difficult for them, even with a lot of layers, but she knew that Alejandro would be safe with her here. She looked longingly at her cleavage. His head could have been there, protected from the cold by her formidable body warmth. If need be, she would have added a scarf to totally block the wind, even if he wouldn’t have been able to see anything like that.

“Miss Matthewson, where do you want us to go?” asked one of her bodyguard, a tall and very broad-shouldered woman, named Fiona, whose hair was naturally a bright orange, kept short and wild, who still seemed small and weak compared to her charge. At 3m46 (11f3), she was one of the tallest normal MAJORS out there, but it just didn’t cut it when the young giantess was close to her. Shannon kept her in public more for decorum than anything else, really.

“Bring me back to the hotel and have Charles and Melissa prepare my luggage. I want to be in the air in three hours top, and in New Orleans in the evening.”

Her voice was cold and harsh, as often when dealing with her employees in public, because she couldn't afford to act in a different way. There was already a crowd gathering around her, tourists and New Yorkers alike, some pointing their fingers at her and mumbling, phones rising and flashes everywhere. For a moment, she almost wanted to walk toward them and to scatter them, as she had did when she had reached puberty and first had to deal with that kind of behavior.

At thirteen, she had hated being the center of attention like that. That only her physique was what warranted such attention had, strangely, been terrible for her self-esteem, because she had felt that her brain was overlooked. She had been afraid of showing herself, to have so many peoples looking at her with fear, envy, arousal… And when she did, dhe had ended in a lot of brawls back then, cracking ribs and bashing skulls. It had only when she had truly became so much more massive than any normal MAJOR than she had suddenly felt confident and well in her skin.

By then, she had accepted the fact that she was inherently better than those smaller MAJORS. It was, after all, a very important part of the Gospel of Prosperity that she and her family adhered to, compared to the much more religiously ignorant Ferrand family, whose father was a known atheist, the mother a Catholic never going to mass and the children… she really didn’t know, and cared little to ask. If Alejandro could only trust, and thrust, in me, I would be the happiest woman on Earth, thought the colossus while glaring at the onlookers.

“Do you want me to deal with them Madam?” asked Fiona, already preparing knuckles for a full-on encounter with some head, until a simple hand’s movement from Shannon stopped her.

The Matthewson knew that those peoples were below her, and therefore weren’t even worthy of a good correction. But more importantly, they were probably the ones who would help her campaign in the long term. Therefore, she ignored their calls and screams and followed her bodyguard into the massive SUV, which had been retro-fitted to accommodate her monstrous frame.

She heard the car groaning under her weight, the axis probably really close to the ground, but it still was able to drive. With a sigh, Shannon laid on her back on the vast back seat. Directly in front of her, Fiona buckled her seat-belt and smiled at her.

“You should have let me go and bash some skulls, Shannon” playfully said the smaller MAJOR.

“Don’t think I hadn’t that in mind for a time!” revealed the Matthewson colossus with a smile at her friend. “But it would be bad for business.”

“Aw come on! You’re paying me a fortune while I do nothing! You could let me have some apparent utility at least!”

“And waste the fact that you’re just here to look pretty?” sarcastically asked the driver, an older MAJOR named Jeff.

“Shut up, you fossil!” mocked the redhead with good humor. “You’re just jealous because all you can do is sit here, unseen, when I get the chance to be on every picture that those peoples take of Shannon.”

“You do know that you just have your face photo-shopped and replaced by those of those grinning idiots who wants to brag that they were with the boss, right?”

“Fuck you Jeff!”

“Any time you want kiddo, I can teach you some crazy moves!”

Shannon couldn’t help but laugh her ass out. Jeff and Fiona were her favorite bodyguards/driver duo. She had at least four team, and sometimes called them all in the same time, but usually, one of them was assigned to her for a week, then another, and so on and so forth. It was really a great way to ensure both familiarity and respect. Only those she had personally screened from afar for a long time could enter the program to become a part of those teams, and the current ones then evaluated the potential recruits. All in all, a very effective system.

“Hey short stuff” she asked her bodyguard. “Have you called the movers?”

“Yes boss” replied Fiona. “Sent them a text, and apparently they were expecting it. They’re already waiting in the lobby of the hotel to jump in the car and then to the airport we go!”

“Perfect! Remind me to raise their profile in the company’s HR. They have been nothing but wonderful during the whole Korean trip, and for junior employees, they deserve to get all the support I can get them.”

“Will do boss. Anything else?”

“Yes, call Eva K. Bennett and tell her that I want her at my mansion tomorrow, first thing in the morning. She can drop anything else she had, I’ll pay the double of any loss of money it could induce, plus the fee I’ll pay for the work I want to give her.”

“Eva K. Bennett?” replied Fiona, puzzled.

“Eva the Black Light” explained Shannon, earning a surprised face for her trouble. “What?”

“Nothing!” replied very quickly her bodyguard. “It’s just that I didn’t think that you would have any interest in anything like that.”

“Usually, I don’t, but tomorrow’s a big day” cryptically explained the colossus.

“You mean that we’ll finally get to see the Mister?” asked Jeff, still focused on the road.

“If you’re really lucky. Jim Paolini is his driver, as you suggested.”

“Glad to hear it. All the more reason to make haste and not waste your day, don’t you think kiddo?”

“As if you had to tell me, fossil!”

Shannon let herself drift to sleep, already feeling better and happier at the idea that less than 24 hours remained between her ample bosom and her sexy Minor of a boyfriend.

 

Chapter End Notes:

If you've come this far, pleas,e leave a message :) !