- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

"But what is an Interlude?" you will ask me. Well, the answer is that it's a shorter chapter from a unique point of view (mostly, some characters may have several Interludes coming) which happens to pop up every five chapters in this story. I hope you'll enjoy this one!

First Interlude

“Dada!” screamed Matteo Paolini when he saw Jim entering the family’s house.

“Come here, little man!” roared playfully the adult MAJOR, opening is arms to receive his last kid.

At three years old, Matteo looked like a miniature version of his father, sharing the same facial feature, jet black hair and piercing blue eyes, even if his dark olive skin betrayed his mixed origin, which made him all the more beautiful for his father. Most of the population in New Orleans was black after all, and while it had caused an uproar in both their communities, thirty years ago, Jim and Elise Beauclaire had married and blessed the world with three beautiful children.

“Jim! You’re back early!” joyfully joked his wife as she left the living room to great him.

As always when he saw her, he felt a surge of love course through his body. Elise was beautiful. She had a lighter skin than most African-Americans, probably because her family had moved from the Caribbean Islands almost a century and a half ago. She also had natural blond and curly hair, something which had quite surprised him when they had first met. Apparently, it wasn’t so uncommon on some of those islands.

“Well, you know how the traffic is around here” he laughed back, engulfing his petite wife in his arms.

At 2m78 (9f1) Elise wasn’t too small, but even his relatively modest 2m96 (9f7) made him tower over her. He brought her beautiful face close to his and they shared a languorous kiss. Sandwiched between them, Matteo giggled as both of his parents tickled him slightly. Finally, after almost a minute, the two adult separated, and his wife plucked his son out of his arms, before carefully putting him back on the floor.

“Mommy, can dada play with me?” asked the little boy.

“Later” promised the MAJOR woman. “For now, I would like to talk with him” she added, smoothing her floral dress on her curvy frame.

“You swear Dada?”

“Yeah, I swear little man! No, go on, I’m sure it won’t be long!”

“Yippiie!” yelled the three years old as he rushed toward his room.

“Samantha and Jacob can’t be bothered to come out?” asked Jim, noticing that, despite the raucous, none of his two elder children had come out of their rooms.

“Samantha’s still at her gym” explained Elise, “and Jacob is out there, skating or something…”

“But it’s already almost 8 p.m.!” complained Jim.

“I know, Jimmy” slowly replied his wife, taking him into her arms to caress him once more. “But Sammy is fifteen already, and Jacob is nine. They risk nothing, you know it!”

“You can’t be so sure… you know that sometimes, the police…”

“Is not blind enough to shoot at two kids with blond hair” sternly interrupted Elise. “And I would like you to remember that not everyone in the force is a racist, even if it may seems like that at times…”

“Sorry officer, please, don’t jail me!” mocked Jimmy.

“Oh… I hadn’t the idea to jail you… I think that this prison needs at least one new inmate…” she replied, trailing the side of his face, eliciting a spasm which made her laugh.

“You want another child?” bemoaned Jim, theatrically.

“You know I do… We’re young Jim, barely fifty-five for you and sixty-three for me… I want to have a big family babe, I want to have dozens of grand-children by the time we turns a hundred years old!” she added in a commanding tone.

“Fine, fine… I surrender!” smiled the man. “But do we have to do it right now? I wouldn’t want to force Matteo to wait for too long…”

“No Baby, we’ll do it this night… However, I would like to know how was your day?”

“Well, the least I can say was that it was interesting” carefully begun Jimmy, gathering his thought.

“Oh? Why?”

“To begin with, I had to wait in the airport for most of the morning. It wasn’t that funny, but Miss M. is paying well even for that kind of bullshit, so I read through newspapers and all there. And then, I escorted the Ferrand to their new home.”

“The Ferrand?” asked Elise, a little lost.

“Yeah! Don’t you remember, the MAJOR girl and her older brother from California I’ll have to drive around town?”

“That’s their name? You never told me it, you know?”

“Really?”

“Yup. But go on, keep going!” urged his wife.

“Fine. Then, I’m waiting for them, and when their plane finally arrive, I see two peoples who matches their description… well, the boy more so than the girl, because I was expected a lithe pre-teen, and she had some crazy muscles, kind of like Samantha had back in the day… Anyway, I watched them for a moment, just to be sure, and I can see that the Minor, he’s a little anxious, perhaps even afraid, to see all those MAJORS gathered before him…”

“Really? Why?” interrupted his wife, clearly interested in that tidbit.

“I don’t know” explained Jimmy. “But what I got quickly was that he refused to give in into his fear and he put up a brave front. That was quite something to see, you know? That kid, he can’t be over 1m83 (6f) at best, and while he didn’t seem to be the usual small stuff –even if I couldn’t really be sure of it, because he was wearing a pull-over and all while the temperature in the airport was rather fine, if on the chill side, 11 C° (55,8 F°) for late fall and…”

“The point Jim” playfully said Elise, knowing full well her husband’s tendency to let small details derail his stories.

“Yeah, sure. So, I spot them, and I decide to rush in, just to be sure. I wouldn’t want them to think that I was slacking or something. So, I call them and I ask them if they are the Ferrand, and they say yes. But clearly, the girl is kind of paranoid, and I can understand why, because her brother is a cutie, and I’m quite sure that a lot of MAJORS would be ready to go real far to get their hands on him… even if he has a kind of short beard that makes him look older and rougher than he is.”

“And? You call them and notice how attractive that little guy is and you try to take advantage of him, proving that his sister wasn’t so paranoid?” asked his wife, arching an eyebrow.

“Hell no!” shot back Jim, quite seriously. “I do my job, and present myself, and tell them that I’m here to bring them to their home… Then I give them the password and…”

“And you’ve talked for far too long!” interrupt the other MAJOR in a very sultry tone.

“Elise… I swore to Matteo that I would play with him…” replied Jim, blushing exquisitely.

“You never told him when you would do that…” whispered his wife in his ear.

------------------------------------------

“Yes, yes, yes!” screamed his beautiful significant other as he pounded her vigorously.

“Almost there… almost there…” groaned the MAJOR in her ear, as he enjoyed the way her pussy clenched around his massive dick.

When it came to his size down there, Jimmy was one of the most well endowed guys he had ever met, especially for someone his size. When he served in the military for almost 27 years, only those guys who reached the 3m10 (10f) and above could boast to have thicker penises, and even then, most of them were coming short compared to his. It had been the source of much bragging in his young years.

In fact, he was quite certain that, hadn’t he met Elise, then a junior officer of the NOPD, he would have never settled, simply fucking whoever he wanted with his hammerhead. Instead, she had seduced him and tamed the horny beast he was back then. And she had saved him when he had returned from his second tour in the sandbox… Thinking about Afghanistan almost cost him his boner, but when his wife’s nails dug into his back, he grunted in pleasure and resumed their love-making.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” screamed the two colossus in the same time, reaching the orgasmic conclusion of their session in the same time.

Jimmy smiled as he felt his thick sperm penetrating his wife’s body. He was quite certain that it would be enough to knock her up. And if it wasn’t the case, he was more than willing to do it again. Just this though forced his balls to contract and another huge spurt of cum rushed out of his rod, straight into the hungry maws of Elise’s lower lips.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! OH Baby, that’s so good!” roared his wife.

“Yup, and you know what to do now…” lustfully whispered Jim.

“You bet I do…” replied his Elise with the same tone.

Jim pounded a little more his wife, just to make sure that most of his sperm would remain inside her, and then exited her pussy to shove his erect member between her enormous FF breasts. Even like that, buried deep into her enormous cleavage, the tip of his dick came out and Elise just had to tilt her head a little to engulf it into her mouth. She begun suckling it even as he tit-fucked her, gurgling quite erotically.

Jim shivered in pure pleasure as he felt her tongue playfully lick the tip of his penis, delving even a little in his urethra. He jumped a little when her hands took hold of his firm ass and pushed him forward, to force his rod deeper into her mouth. With a laugh, the MAJOR felt Elise’s uvula being pushed away and his enormous member plunging into her deep throat. With a groan, his balls collided with the massive wall of her breasts.

Jim thrusts became more frantic and he clutched his wife’s head between his hands. He could hear her gaging and groaning in pain and pleasure both and he did his best to quickly release his seed into her awaiting throat. Finally, in a huge roar, he came and came. He felt her throat and then her mouth, dribbling from the corners of her lips and then, in a spasm, it also came out of her nostrils. With a powerful laugh, he exited her mouth and let her swallow as best she could the torrent of sperm he had released.

He caressed her now distended belly, enjoying the warm sensation of her flesh so full of his sperm, both inside her stomach and her pussy. Even as his cock became flaccid, it remained enormous, an anaconda waiting for an opportunity to rise again to full attention. He took a strand of his wife’s beautiful and so unique hair into her hand and watched as she gulped down the last drip of his cum. Then, she looked at him and smiled.

“Now, that’s what I call a good start mister” she rasped, her throat sore.

“Haha, don’t push yourself too much my love” softly replied Jim. “We need to wind down and clear ourselves before Jacob or Samantha come back… Especially the later.”

“Why? Is there something I should know?”

“Well, you would already know it if you hadn’t interrupted my story back then…” he teased.

“Yes, because clearly, you resisted so well and had no intention to have sex with me” laughed Elise, before belching violently.

“Eww!” winced Jimmy as the smell of his sperm reached his nose. “Damn it woman! I’ll never know how you can like to swallow it!”

“That’s your loss for not tasting yourself babe!” mocked Elise. “But don’t waste our time, tell us why it’s important for us to be clean and back in our parental guise for our daughter’s return!”

“Well…” slowly replied Jim, enjoying the impatient look on his wife’s face, “It’s because I want to look serious when I’ll announce her that she may have a chance to get hooked with a Minor!”

“What? You can’t be serious!” yelled Elise, a bright smile forming on her lips.

“Yes I am! You see, the Ferrand boy, he’s named Alejandro… He’s a fan of her, apparently!”

“No way!”

“And yet it’s true! And since his sister is apparently also a muscle addict…”

“He’s probably attracted into that kind of woman, and our Sammy will be his type!” completed Elise joyfully.

“Yup. And even better, he’s one of those special Minors, you know, the ambassadors for Miss M.’s campaign!”

“So you think he won’t be afraid or easily swayed by Sammy’s aptitudes?”

“Yeah, I think that if there is a Minor able to resist a Tier 3 like her, it’s one of those guys and gals!” explained Jim.

“But when would they get a chance to interact with each other?” asked the MAJOR woman while pushing her husband from over her, eliciting a small yelp. “I mean, Sammy is always at school or at the gym…”

“Well… he’ll attend Benjamin Franklin High School too!”

“What!? That’s wonderful! Our girl will finally meet someone worth it!”

“Yup, no more flick with whoever MAJOR fancies her sexual needs of the moment, because she can’t get close to Minors. I’m sure that Alejandro will be able to resist her abilities!”

“Oh, you’re already calling him by his name?” asked Elise, puzzled.

“Eyh, it was his request babe!”

“Really?”

“Yup!”

“Then come back here for round two lover boy!” roared his wife as she positioned herself over him. “We’ve got to celebrate the good news!”

Jim’s dick immediately went fully erect, shivering in anticipation.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Comment and reviews are appreciated, as always !