- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A new chapter for this story, I hope you'll like it !

Chapter 44: Growing Girl

Lindsey sighed as she left her bed, looking down at Jenny. She looked so innocent when she slept, her hands beneath her head, her lips slightly open. It was hard to reconcile this picture with the sexually open tigress she had slept with the previous evening. She wondered what they would share should they bond in those moments of passion. But so far, she hadn’t dare press the matter with the halfsy pretending to be a MAJOR, and Jenny hadn’t offered, so it would remain idle dreams.

The teenager looked herself up in the mirror. She was growing up like a weed, a tell-tale sign of Cyclopeanism according to Shannon. And she didn’t know how to react to that. On the one hand, the idea that she would get to be around the same size as Helena or Shannon was enticing, On the other hand, she had seen how Izzellah and even her brother had been worried about her accelerating growth spurts. It was probably a good thing that the Minor she still crushed so hard on had returned home, before she got a picture of her as a lumbering and terrifying giantess.

She discretely exited her room; it was very early after all, and she didn’t want to wake Jenny already. There would be plenty of time for this when it would be time to go to school. She passed before ‘Rando’s room, wondering if he had returned yet. She couldn’t hear anything here, so she guessed he hadn’t and that Shannon would bring him to class, like she often did now. Still she would have liked to talk to him very much. Jenny helped her forget her problems, but her older brother was able to help her tackle them, and she didn’t want to let them accumulate until even she was crushed underneath them. She didn’t need more worries down the line because of procrastination.

“Let’s see… a little run around the neighborhood, and then I should be back here early enough to have shower, breakfast with Jenny and going to school.”

Today would be a big day, after all. Not only would Alejandro would have to stay the whole day, with Minor classes dismissed for once, but it was the first day of the Inter-State tournament for Wrestling and MMA Clubs all over Louisiana. She would get to participate for the first time, and she hoped she was ready. She couldn’t tell for sure, even if Jenny and Sam insisted that she was. But Helena couldn’t participate, due to her pregnancy, so Lindsey wasn’t sure she wasn’t pushed at the forefront before being truly ready. She would have to discover if she was on the spot.

As she entered the living room, stretching a little too warm her muscle, she saw a plaid covering something on the sofa. She didn’t remember putting it here the previous evening. Even if Jenny had been more than enthusiastic to finally get invited in her bed, she was almost certain neither of them had thrown the thing here. Then it moved a little and she gasped when Alejandro’s head emerged, apparently waking up a little since he opened one eyes to look at her.

“Good morning” he said, a little groggily perhaps, as he seemed to fight the urge to return to sleep.

“Go… Good morning” she replied, stunned to see him here and not in his bed. “Why are you sleeping here? Did Shannon just dropped you by?” she added, looking around as if the black behemoth would still possibly be here, which was ridiculous.

“Hum… No, I went back home late last night, around 11:20 p.m. or something… And well, I heard that you was rather busy, so I didn’t want to bother you.”

“You wouldn’t have!” blurted the MAJOR, even as she blushed terribly. “I wasn’t… I mean, I was kind of busy, so I don’t think I would have heard and…”

She let her voice trail off as her brother’s lips turned up into a huge smile. Even if he was still half asleep, he was clearly extremely amused by her attempt to play down the night of lesbian sex she had had. She blushed, probably looking like a ripe tomato. She stuttered and stammered for a moment, until a chuckle from her brother made her stop. Then, on a whim, she jumped on him and started tickling him, smiling too.

“So you think it’s funny to mock your big little sister! Well, have at thee!”

“Hey! It’s abuse! I’ll call 911!” yelled Alejandro, unable to hide how amused he actually was.

“Yeah, as if!” giggled Lindsey. “But seriously, it’s not a great idea to pick a fight with someone so much bigger than you! I’m sure you’re not that cocky with Shannon!”

“You would be surprised! But really, stop tickling me! I need to rest a little more before going to school. Or at least close my eyes a moment, I haven’t slept that much.”

“Was it because of me?” asked the young giantess, looking slightly worried now. “I wasn’t… too loud, right?” she added, blushing again. “I’m not really used to it and… tell me if it makes you uncomfortable, I speak too much and…”

“Calm down Little Lind. You can be as discreet or loud as you want. I grew up with Alaric and I can tell you that he was a lot less considerate than that when it came to him having sex at home.”

“Really? He did that!? When? I mean, not everyone stayed home with you all the time but surely someone would have noticed if he brought some hoe at home! Right?”

“He took some leave from school, and since the teachers probably knew why and were okay with it, Mom and Dad never knew. At least, it’s his theory. But enough talking. Go running, I’ll be sleeping. Just… wake me up before Jenny, that I can look decent.”

Lindsey acquiesced even as he started to drift back to sleep. She wondered what he had done the previous night to still be so tired. He used to be the earliest awake, back at Old Creek. Now, he often overslept. And while she hadn’t dared told her so, he had lost quite a bit of muscles, even if he didn’t seem to have gained weight, or at least not much. She guessed that school life and being in a couple took too much of his time for him to exercise properly. She found it cute, it made him look softer, kinder and thus was better suited to his new personality.

She got up and waved at him but he had already drifted back to sleep, snoring lightly, which made her chuckle. She moved away and opened the door, closing it behind her. She stretched for a minute or two and started running. It was really a great thing, she needed it, she realized. Jenny had energized her, but perhaps too much. She needed to refocus, to be ready for this afternoon. Today she wouldn’t have normal classes, she’d get to be at the club to be prepared. She couldn’t wait.

Around her, night was slowly receding before the first rays of the sun. She was all alone and it was all for the better. Peoples slept at this hour still, especially since the neighborhood was rather wealthy and either comprised of High School students and their families, University’s students or simply wealthy young peoples who hadn’t to get up and live their houses too early. It was calm, almost appeasing, and reminded her a little of Old Creek’s sleepiness and soft vibe. It was the best thing in the world for her when she ran, because it allowed her to forget everything.

I wonder what Izzellah is doing, now. Even after three weeks of being rebuffed, she couldn’t really get the cute Minor girl out of her mind. But thanks to Jenny’s help and passion, she had managed to take the edge out of her mind when she thought about it, which was already great. She wondered if it was what growing up was – accepting that one’s first love couldn’t necessarily blossom into something strong and everlasting. Except if you’re Shannon Matthewson, I guess.

She completed her run and as she entered her house – well, Alejandro’s, but she had started to see it as her own, since she spent the most time here. As she entered the main room, she was greeted by the sight of Jenny turning her back on her as she cooked something for breakfast. She cooked naked, with nary an apron herself, if Lindsey saw right. She gasped and rushed toward the far smaller woman, glancing sideway to see that Alejandro was still sleeping, which made her sigh in relief.

“Hey beautiful” purred the blue-haired teen, looking her up over her shoulder, a mischievous grin on her face- she clearly knew that her brother was here, realized Lindsey.

“What are you doing?” whispered the growing Cyclopean, closing the distance in three great strides.

“I’m cooking for youououou” sang Jenny in a mocking tone, flashing her a wink.

“You know what I mean” pouted Lindsey, which made her lover chuckle even more.

“I sure do. Don’t worry, I’ll go and get clothed soon enough. I promise I won’t wake your brother in the meantime, so go hit the shower, because I really like the smell of your sweat and if you don’t clean it off real soon, I can’t guarantee that I won’t assault you here and there” she finished, cackling like a maniac – if low enough that only Lindsey could hear her.

Lindsey, groaned, partially because of the cheesiness of all this, but mainly because her hormones were playing havoc on her. She forced Jenny to turn around and pushed her on her knees. The look on her face, a mixture of bewilderment and anticipation, exited her even more. The growing MAJOR removed her running pants and her panty, revealing the moistening line of her clean shaved pussy. Without a word, Jenny started licking and kissing, while Lindsey pushed her further back, until she was stuck between her powerful legs and the kitchen’s kit.

“What do we have here?” huffed Lindsey, enjoying this more than she should have. “Some omelet with mushrooms and potatoes? Not bad… but I’m afraid it lacked some salt. Does my sweat make up for it, Jennifer?” she asked, making a deliberate use of her friend’s entire surname.

As expected, Jenny buckled widely. Somehow, she hated that anyone use her surname when doing kinky stuff. It had been one of the first things she had told her when she had accepted to forget Izzellah with her. But once in a while, Lindsey liked to play with it and make her play rougher. But right now, she decided that she needed to focus on the food being made over her sex-friend attempts to pleasure and punish her in the same time, what with those fingers snaking between her legs.

“Hun hun… no playing with my back door this morning Jenny. You’re punished for being a naughty girl” purred Lindsey, closing her tights on the hands, which made her friend whine.

The smaller girl redoubled her work on her pussy and Lindsey had to put her hand in her mouth to bite it and not let out a powerful howl. She managed to keep her voice down, at the price of some blood pearling on her skin, where her teeth had pierced it, but she relaxed after a second and took a step back, releasing a panting Jenny. The two teens looked at each other and in the same movement, the smaller jumped, the taller leant and they went for a wild kiss. It took roughly half a minute until Lindsey broke it, smiling at the blue-haired halfsy.

“Go wash your mouth and get clothed. When you’ll return, I’ll go to the shower, okay?”

“Fine… But you better kick some serious asses this afternoon. To dare use my name when you’re forcing me to eat your pussy first thing in the morning – why, the gall!”

Lindsey chuckled as her friend raced toward the stairs, offering her a view of her tantalizing ass. She wondered if all halfsy were this promiscuous. Lisa, Izzy’s best friend, sure had seemed like that. Because that the usual horniness of MAJORS coupled with something in their half-Minor biology drove their libido into hyperdrive. She decided that she would have to do some research about it, if only because it would be interesting and she would learn plenty of useful information for her choice career; something which had been stressed as primordial by her mama.

With the smaller girl away, Lindsey brought up her panty and pants and refocused on cooking. Truth been told, Jenny had done almost everything already. All she had to add was some condiment, and bacon! She knew Alejandro favored more a European breakfast, but she was a strict believer of Morning Bacon – to not have some in the first meal of the day was unthinkable to her. She took out another frying pan and put a copious amount of olive oil in it, just enough to roast it the way she liked.

“Tadaa! How do I look?” asked Jenny, sauntering out of the stairs.

“Cute, as always” replied Lindsey, who enjoyed the jean and t-shirt combination, both black with tears, which the smaller girl had chosen to wear today.

“Flattery will get you nowhere. Now, go wash yourself. We wouldn’t your brother to wake up to the smell of bacon and sweat, right?” taunted Jenny.

“Believe me, when he wants to sleep, we won’t be able to wake him up so easily” affirmed Lindsey, who knew that he was a heavy sleeper, even if he used to wake earlier than everyone at home.

“Really? I’m surprised, he always seems so, you know, energetic.”

“Well, he does need to sleep more than us MAJORS or halfsies, so he goes earlier than most people I know, and sleep well I guess. Mama also said that sleeping so deeply helped him forget…”

“I see” said Jenny, lower and with a thoughtful quality to her voice. My Mom also says that I sleep deeper than my MAJOR siblings. I guess you have such well-honed senses that even the smallest sound can stir you up – like a defense mechanism. What?”

“You’re a genius, Jennifer” stated Lindsey, quite solemnly. “A pure genius.”

“I know! But why exactly, am I a genius this time?” asked the halfsy, with an amused pout.

“Well, I was wondering why your kind sleep was often deeper than a MAJOR’s. It didn’t seem to make sense, since Minors were for a long time preys to all kind of predators and even MAJORS. But I guess that ever since you ceased to have your own villages/civilizations and lived with us, it changed your metabolism a little – you had less reason to sleep warily.”

“Yeah, I’m sure that there was no MAJOR waiting to have a little minor slave” grumbled a masculine voice from the sofa, even if Lindsey could hear his interest in the discussion.

“And I would like to add that I’m not your brother, you can’t call me his kind!” added Jenny, glaring at Lindsey, who realized that she may have blown her lies about being a MAJOR.

“Sorry, I’m so used to talking with ‘Rando and you’re basically his usual size compared to me, now. I guess I got carried away and fell back on my word habits” she said, hoping she didn’t sound suspicious for her brother – he could be perceptive at time, but he was a little groggy right now.

“Wonderful, she can’t make the difference between a Minor and a normal MAJOR already…” huffed her older brother as he jumped out of the couch, shaking his head a little.

“It could be worse” laughed Jenny. “She could try to bond me, and then I would have to beat it into her that it doesn’t work like that! And I don’t think I would like that.”

“You certainly wouldn’t!” chuckled Lindsey, bringing her lover next to her. “I would totally bet the ever living shit out of you if you tried it, and it would break my heart!”

“Really? You would hit poor little old me? When you could just caress me and make me mellow out in your hands?” asked Jenny, almost purring as she pressed herself closer into the taller MAJOR. “Wouldn’t it be better, for both of us?”

“It would certainly be”, admitted Lindsey, leaning forward a little to kiss her. “But I wouldn’t be able to correct your behavior, and it wouldn’t do to let you take the lead, right?”

“I’m older!” shouted Jenny in mock shock. “You should do as I say!”

“But I’m taller, heavier and more powerful!” replied Lindsey, lifting her friend out of the ground.

“Well, MAJOR’s romance certainly is cute” huffed Alejandro. “But you should really hit the shower, Little Lind. You’ve got like, a cascade of sweat on the back of your shirt.”

“’Rando!” she whined, feeling really embarrassed now – she rushed toward the closest shower.

------------------------------------------------------------------

“Slow down! Nobody will come and steal your food!” sighed Alejandro as she ate as fast as she could.

“You never know!” replied the young MAJOR, just as Jenny’s hand crept toward a part of bacon. “See!” she added, slapping the hand playfully to force it to retract.

“Meany!” pouted Jenny. “After everything I’ve done for you!” she added in an insufferable fake whining, which made both Ferrand roll their eyes and sigh.

“And I thank you for that, really, I do” affirmed Lindsey, perhaps a little haughtily. “You saved my poor heart and healed it. But bacon is sacred Jennifer! SACRED!”

“Please, don’t start her on bacon… she’s always been kind of stupid when it came to it.”

“It’s not my fault that you refuse to understand that Mr Piggy is giving us his flesh to save us FROM OUR SINS!” she ended yelling, stuffing herself with more bacon.

“That’s the stupidest thing to hear to start a day, I think” sighed her ‘Rando.

“That’s definitively not bright. But then again, she’s really young” chuckled Jenny. “And I find it cute, in a dorky kind of way, if you will” she add, smirking at her taller lover.

“Wonderful, now my older brother and my girlfriend are mocking me while bacon is on the line” grumbled Lindsey, blushing abundantly as she played with her omelet.

“What is it with you and bacon anyway?” asked Jenny, putting her chin in her hands.

“It’s just so damn delicious! I’ve always liked it, you know, as far as I remember. But it was when I was five that I stumbled the most delicious-looking piggy I ever saw. And then, I learnt it was being used to make bacon and then I realized that it made the food even better! So I eat bacon to pay homage to Mr. Piggy” she explained, knowing that she sounded ridiculous.

“Well, now that’s cute!” giggled Jenny as her brother rolled his eyes, used to this explanation.

“Anyway! We should really go to school right now. I need to prepare myself for this afternoon.”

“And I do need to go to normal classes, until I’ll be forced to watched you get slugged in the face all this afternoon” grumbled her Minor older brother.

“You don’t see the appeal of MAJORS fighting each other?” asked Jenny, sounding genuinely surprised. “It’s one of the most beautiful spectacles on this planet, you know?”

“Don’t waste your breath love, you won’t convince him” sighed Lindsey, even if she didn’t felt angry at her older brother at all. “It’s hard to see it in a positive light when brawls at home were a lot less formal than the one we’ll have this afternoon.”

“Plus, I can see the appeal for well-honed body showing off, but not the fact that they’ll try to make each other spit their teeth, you see?” explained ‘Rando, smirking a little.

“It’s not just that! It’s… it’s a show of strength and abilities, a ritual to see who is the better suited to have a progeny and strengthen the species!” explained Jenny, quite enthusiastically. “I mean, it’s even more impressive with the women, because you can see both their raw female nature and the incredible power they have in their bodies! It’s intoxicating, really!”

“It’s not exactly what I see in those events” admitted her older brother, the euphemism making her chuckle a little – she knew how strong his opinion was about all of this.

“Yeah, from what I’ve realized, you like big breasts more than big muscles!” giggled Jenny.

“I like curves” grumbled the Minor, in such a defensive way that Lindsey burst out into laughter.

“Oh my God, ‘Rando you’re just the best!” she said while laughing. “I love you, if you weren’t here with me, I don’t think I could handle it!”

“Oooookay?” he replied, looking a little perplexed by all this. “But to be honest, I sure you’d be fine now. You’re doing well at school and I think that you’re entering puberty just fine – for a MAJOR, with all it implies of craziness, in everything you can end doing. Now, finish eating and go wash your teeth, you don’t want to have a smelly mouth today, right?”

“Geez, now that’s tactless or I never heard this word” laughed Jenny as Lindsey blushed.

“I have a naturally fresh breath” she grumbled, engulfing the last bits of foods. “But while I’ll go and wash my teeth to make you happy, you can wash the dishes, “Rando!”

She shot back and rushed toward her bathroom, ignoring the protestations of her older brother and the laughter of Jenny, who seemed to really like the siblings’ interactions. She smiled. Even if things were changing with her older brother, she still felt the same love and desire to protect him as ever. Only, it ceased to have that kind of possessiveness that it had had for a long time. I guess it’s what growing up is, she thought, as she put toothpaste on her toothbrush.

She thoroughly cleaned her teeth, because she knew that Alejandro was right. Having a bad smell or body odor would be picked up by her opponents this afternoon, and she would never hear the end of it as long as she remained in High School at Benjamin Franklin. Perhaps even in all the state of Louisiana, if she was really unlucky. She wouldn’t allow it, of course. She even considered taking breath refreshers with her, but she decided against it. If they smell that, they’ll think I’m trying to hide bad smell!

“Finally! I was almost willing to leave you here and go to school alone!” said Jenny, smiling mischievously as she was sitting on the lowest stair, playing with her phone.

“And we all know I could have caught up to you anytime I wanted!” laughed Lindsey.

“But seriously, we’ll be late if we don’t go now!” complained ‘Rando. “Some of us actually have real periods today, you know?”

“Relax, we’ll be on time. We wouldn’t even need to rush if…”

“I’m not putting ‘Rando on my shoulders to go to school” said Lindsey, quite firmly. “It would be treating him like a child, and I can’t accept it!”

“But we would have more time to fool around here” whined Jenny, doing her best puppy eyes.

“Oh come one, surely you wouldn’t feel like that at all about it, right Alejandro!” tried the blue-haired girl, rushing toward the older Minor to take his hands in her own.

“As long as I can walk, I prefer to walk, sorry” said ‘Rando, sounding more amused than sorry.

“Plus, it’ll be a great way to start a fun day!” chirped Lindsey. “We should relish the opportunity, instead of wasting more time indoor! With some luck, we’ll see an alligator.”

“You’re forbidden to wrestle one!” shouted Jenny, quite seriously.

“If we see one, we run the opposite direction!” yelled ‘Rando in the same time.

“Killjoys” mumbled Lindsey.