- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story's still going, and it's a little heavier on the kinky stuff. I hope you'll like it.

Also, the link for my patreon, were I'm writing an exclusive story right about now, accessible for all patrons : https://www.patreon.com/Kurogane335

Chapter 42:Ambassadors

Alejandro let out a powerful scream as he felt his anus being penetrated once more by the enormous piece of plastic. His ass was smacked by the inside of Shannon’s thighs and he heard her groan in pleasure. Her fingers held him in a firm embrace, without making it hard for him to breath. He managed to look up in a second of respite as he felt his body being shifted to better fit on the strap-on. Not far above his head he saw the twin mountains of Shannon’s rack, forming a formidable wall of flesh, which he could have grazed easily if his arms hadn’t been pinned by the giant hands holding him in place.

“Oh God… You feel so good” sighed the Cyclopean, taking a shaking breath.

“How… How would you know?” rasped Alejandro, even as he felt the strap pushing inside of him as his fiancée readjusted her position.

“It is tailor made to bring pleasure to the wielder” revealed the giantess, her tone quite pleased. “And the tighter the ass, the greater the pleasure. So, your cute little one is… delicious.”

The Minor screamed when she resumed her gyrations, pushing his body against the glass of her office’s windows. Even knowing that they were tinted from the outside, it added to the feeling of humiliation, and thus his arousal. Feeling so powerless, so utterly dominated proved to be quite addictive, in spite of himself. Hopefully, no one would barge into the office to surprise them doing the naughty. He wasn’t sure he would have been able to endure it, and probably would have died of shame if something like that happened.

“You’re tensing up” groaned Shannon. “Bond with me, that I may calm you, if you feel nervous baby” she added, grunting the order.

“I don’t feel like bonding right now” replied Alejandro, his voice sounding a little whimpering, even to his ears, as his body was rocked back and forth.

“You sure? I can tell you’re bothered a little” said the gigantic woman who was having her way with him, while he hadn’t expected anything like that to happen this afternoon.

“I’m sure! Just… just do me! I don’t know how long I’ll be able to…”

“You can cum anytime, my love” purred Shannon, using her fingers to caress him a little, eliciting more shivers of pleasures coursing through his body.

“No!” he cried out. “I don’t want to… I don’t want to cum like that, everywhere!” he whined.

“Why not?” she purred. “Don’t you want to show me how much you love me? Don’t you think it would be a great way for both of us to show how happy we are in bed?”

“We aren’t in bed” he complained, even as his dick twitched, while Shannon’s strap touched his prostrate and he yelped as he felt precum starting to flow from the head of his shaft.

“Details” laughed Shannon. “Doesn’t it make you feel great to have such a strong and powerful woman looking for you, chéri? Doesn’t it make you feel safe, happy and loved to know that with me around, nothing bad will ever happen to you? That I would crush any and all who dared to do so much as lay a finger on you if you hadn’t given your consent?”

Alejandro shuddered as he felt the pure joy that his girlfriend’s voice had as she talked about protecting him, the pleasure she took in the fact that she was so vastly superior to him in all the possible ways. He wondered if he should have complained, tried to steer her toward another kind of behavior. But he couldn’t gather the will to do so. He was simply too enamored by the way she made him feel both so weak, so small and so safe. He wanted nothing more than to cradle against her enormous breasts, cuddling them and know how much loved he was.

And with that, he came, violently. He felt his whole body tense up. His throat would be coarse for hours on end, he knew it as he felt his ears ringing under the violence of his scream. He came a second time as he felt Shannon redressing him and pivoting her waist, so that his upper body was engulfed into her monstrous cleavage. His nose was immediately assaulted by the smell of her sweat. She hadn’t showered this morning and with the mass of fat sitting on her torso, her boobs kept a lot of warm and it made the air here wet and heavy, adding to the difficulty to breath.

“Aren’t you good here?” cooed his lover. “Do you feel that it’s your place, to be between my big, big, breasts? Don’t you want to be there forever my love? Just you and me, never away from each other? We could even be bonded at all time and – oww!”

Alejandro sank his teeth as deep as he could in her delicious flesh. It didn’t amount to much, considering the density of her skin and how much fat there was in those boobs, but he knew she was extremely sensitive to his actions when she was lost into her lust. His dick hardened as he chewed on the black orb, enjoying its salty taste and the moans his actions elicited in the giantess who had trapped her so easily into herself. I need to keep it up, I don’t want to make everything goes exactly as she wants them to do!

“You little devil” she rasped, probably moving quite a lot considering how Alejandro felt that he was shifted left and right, before being finally freed from her cleavage, his naked skin tingling at the sudden coolness of the office’s air, even as Spring had barely started and that air-conditioners weren’t yet in use.

“You should be ashamed of yourself” she continued, sounding quite pleased still. “Biting the hand that feeds you! What will I do with such a wild Minor in my care? Am I doomed to be never loved and always mistreated?”

Said Minor was brought to her enormous face, marveling at how big it was, probably as tall as his whole upper body, possibly more. Those huge eyes, wide lips and the monstrous teeth behind, which could have devoured him in seconds but never even left a mark on his frail skin… And the way her own seemed to shine under the light pouring from the nearby window, it’s dark complexion making her all the more striking in his book, as if she was somewhat prouder of her origin than he was of his, standing proud and mighty.

“You’re not the one assaulted when you thought you were to sign a compact or something…” he replied, almost breathless as he stand so close to her mesmerizing eyes.

“And we will sign a contract. In due time” she purred, kissing his naked torso softly. “Once I’ll have had my fix of Alejandro.”

“A fix? Am I so kind of drug now?” he laughed, amused by this comparison, in spite of himself. “Then I guess I should go away, to prevent from making you addicted and suffer withdraw-”

“Don’t joke about it!” bellowed Shannon, her playfulness dissipating to be replaced by anger and – to his surprise- pain and fear. “Just, don’t!”

Alejandro didn’t even try to respond. He could tell that he had shattered the playfulness and sexiness of their time together here. All he could do now was to wait and see what she would do. With a sigh, she brought him to rest against her breasts and walked toward a black door. He suspected it was another room, but he discovered that he was wrong when they opened to reveal a sleek and high-tech elevator in which his fiancée walked in briskly, clearly agitated and angry now. That she said nothing spoke volume about the mistake he had made and the Minor fidgeted.

“I’m not angry at you” blurted the gigantic MAJOR, looking down at him and smiling weakly.

“Really? It’s not what I got from you…” mumbled Alejandro.

“I know… It’s just… it made me so happy to be with you here, in my office, to talk about your future as an Ambassador for our campaign and then… and then having my way with you, here, in the heart of my business empire. But the very idea that you could go away, even if you said it joking. It… it stings even harder here…”

Just as she said it, the elevator stopped and with a ding, the door opened. Shannon walked into a room, and Alejandro gasped loudly. It wasn’t at all another part of the office. It was a house – well, more an apartment, but he was almost certain it could be called a penthouse. He was speechless, he had never suspected that she had something like that. Her manor –because he couldn’t think of any other name for her new home- was already incredibly wide and costly, and yet she managed to have this incredible place!

“Like what you see honey?” she asked, her voice soft. “I have one of those in each of my towers.”

“What!” he cried out. “But… how many…”

“Seven in total. One here, one in New York, one in Los Angeles, one in Sidney, one in London and one in Seoul and one in Frankfurt… well, the last one has yet to be built but still… What?”

“You got seven freaking giant apartments in towers around the world!?” screamed Alejandro, who was starting to freak out now.

“It’s… fairly normal for billionaires, you know?” she said slowly, clearly trying to calm him down. “I heard Howard Waid has ten, for instance. But then again, he’s been in business since after the Dark Age. He had more time. And two of them are penthouses I retrofitted after buying them and their towers, the ones in New York and London.”

“It’s crazy…” mumbled Alejandro, but not low enough to not be heard. He was lifted from her huge rack and brought before her face, who seemed concerned.

“I understand that it may be… strange to you. But I want you to know that they aren’t unused. The last year or so as seen me moving around the world a lot less than usual, and even like that I’ve spent more than half my time away from New Orleans. And… and I would make a correction to your statement” she added, biting her lower lip, quite seductively thought the Minor. “It’s not my penthouses.”

“Oh really? To whom do they belong then?” asked Alejandro, taken aback by this revelation.

“Us. I’m serious” she hastily added when he opened his mouth and started rolling his eyes. “Everything I own, everything I have, every project, every penny I’ll make… all of this, it’ll be yours. You may… you won’t have access to the business side of my life, for our protection. But this apartment, the manor, all the other places we’ll decide to live, they’ll be yours.”

“That’s… that’s crazy” he blurted, shaking her head in disbelief. “I mean, my parent are rich, there isn’t any other way to say it but…”

“They aren’t in the same league at all” completed his fiancée, grinning at him, even if she seemed still insecure, which was surprising to see on a face big enough to belong to a massive statue. “But that’s what my wealth can afford, and that’s what I want for you. I want to provide for you. I want to shower you in gifts, and I want to make sure that the rest of your life will be blissful, to pay off my debt to you.”

“Your debt? What debt?” wondered Alejandro, quite bewildered by the vibrancy in Shannon’s voice.

“The one I owe you because I… because I wasn’t there for you when I should have put myself on the line, and make sure that nothing bad could happen to you, as you reminded me last year.”

She rubbed his stump of a left arm slowly and carefully, and Alejandro understood what she meant. It was true that he had chided her, and his other childhood friend, for not staying with him when he was 8. Had they done so, he may have had avoided being mutilated by Mac Ferlan and becoming a killer in the same night. He shuddered in both disgust and horror as his memories of that night resurfaced. Immediately, he felt her lips on his face, covering it entirely.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have reminded you of that night. Can you forgive me?”

“Of course. You… we can’t pretend that it never happened. I mean, it’s kind of obvious that it has, isn’t it” he tried, smiling weakly and moving his left stump.

“Yes… yes, it did. And you’re right that we can’t evade it forever… but we shouldn’t let it define us; especially when we can surpass it easily.”

“Herm… I know you helped me heal finally after ten years spent wallowing in my pain and misery, but saying that it’ll be easy is a little… you know…”

“I know, but I’ll explain to you why I said that very soon. Now, I need you to get some clothes back. And don’t tell me that I shouldn’t have shredded yours to get your cute body naked! I know it already, but quite frankly, I don’t care!”

“And where will I find clothes my size here?” huffed Alejandro when he was put on the floor, looking up and up at Shannon, who took, a step back and smiled at him, amused.

“There is clothes for you in the lowest drawers in the next room” she revealed. “There is in each of our penthouses, love. And they may be a tad too big for you, like the one I bought before you came to live to New Orleans. But they’ll fit and don’t look too strange.”

“Jesus! How many clothes have you bought for me to fill several MAJOR-sized drawers?”

“Far more than you may think. But we’ll make you use all of them, don’t you worry your pretty head over it!”

------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro wandered in the penthouse, once he managed to become decent again. He could almost hear Lindsey’s amused remarks about his new clothes. Ever since Izzellah had made clear that she wasn’t interested in her, his not so little sister had went through quite the change. Depressed for the first few days, she managed to get back on shape – probably thanks to Jenny who, if she wasn’t officially a girlfriend, was definitively closer than just a friend. And he was willing to bet she was a Cyclopean in the making, considering how quickly she was growing, when she should have started to taper off.

“I can’t believe it” he mumbled to himself as he gazed at Shannon’s shoes here.

They ranged from professional sandals to towering stilettos – or their equivalent for someone as tall and heavy as she was. The latter were as tall as he was and he could have nestled quite easily inside of them. He gulped hard when he realized that Shannon was truly utterly ginormous in every possible way. Her breasts were so big that he tended to even forget her massive – but significantly smaller- ass. And this one eclipsed legs twice as tall as he was, perhaps even more now. And then her feet. He realized he had never even truly looked at them. He felt his dick stir a little.

“What the fuck? I’m not into feet! It’s not because they are easier to look at than her face from down there that I’m… I’m not a foot fetishist! I’m not!”

Just then, he heard a ding and the whoosh of the elevator’s door opening. Then, powerful and confident steps thundered into the penthouse and Shannon was back, looking stunning in her business tailor and skirt, both grey, complemented by her white flannel shirt, which accented the darkness of her skin. She had tied back the few strands of hair which had escaped the professional bun, high on her head, which kept her mane in check here, and she had, tucked into her cleavage, a great amount of paper and other folders.

“Everything’s alright?” she asked, looking slightly amused and the Minor wondered if there wasn’t tape allowing her to know everything which was said here.

“Yea… Yes, everything’s fine” he managed to croak, trying to not let his brain be friend by the way all her voluptuous curves moved with her. “What about the papers?” he asked, trying to bring the discussion toward anything but the shape of her feet, or the way her toes were both very cute and ridiculously enormous.

“That’s your contract sweetie. You can’t be an Ambassador for my campaign without it. it’ll be especially important for us, because I devised some deal with your school to allow students recruited in it to have special privileges and duties.”

Alejandro followed her as she walked toward a large living room, dominating the city even more than her office. To the South, he had a perfect view of the Mississippi. On one of the walls, he saw a massive flat-screen, and relatively close to it – for her- a low table and a mammoth-sized sofa. It had to be custom made, and Alejandro expected his MAJOR lover to sit on it and then pick him up and put him on her, or near her. Instead, he was lifted and deposited on the table as she went and sat on the ground. Which meant that she towered over him but in the same time felt a lot more approachable than usual, as if she tried to not impose her size on him.

“Privileges and duties… What are those exactly?” inquired the small man, looking suspiciously at the forms she was fishing from between her mounds.

“Well… My campaign can’t become a worldwide watershed moment if we all stay clustered around places we fill safe. We have to travel, both the MAJOR organizers and the Minor Ambassadors. And since many of your kind are in High School or College… well… accommodations have to be made, even if most institutions are more than willing to afford them, if only thanks to the good publicity which comes with joining the campaign.”

“So, you’re saying me that if I sign, I’ll be allowed to skip classes?” asked the Minor, who felt he understood what was implied by the giantess.

“Yes. But only if it’s related to the campaign. You can’t leave school whenever you want to, just to go gallivanting. You need to clear the reason you skip with the school’s administration, and it require official confirmation by the peoples in charge of the campaign.”

“And I have to have a chaperone. I remember what you said to Izzellah. That’s why you pushed Mei on her, as her handler.”

“I wouldn’t call the MAJORS supporting and taking care of the Ambassadors their handlers. But they are definitively here to make sure that everything’s fine.”

“Sure… But how will it work for me? I mean, who will be picked to be my handler. And won’t it affect my studies? I can’t really take part in all the courses I’m afforded already, and they aren’t that many to begin with… Won’t it kill any chance I have to graduate?”

“Not really, because Minors and MAJORS don’t need the same scores to graduate. With the exception of some geniuses – most of whom are Ambassadors now- your kind isn’t expected to achieve the same grades as us. And Benjamin Franklin High School is one of the most demanding for Minors. They require you to achieve a score of 50 out of 100. Most other schools only require 33.”

“Wonderful, so you’re telling me that even my diploma will have less value because everyone’s knows that Minors aren’t held to the same academic standards as your kind… What’s the point of going to school then…?”

“The point is that you like to go there. And if you don’t, dropping out of school shouldn’t be seen as diminishing for Minors, or MAJORS. Sure, not everyone can end like me, but some knowledge can’t come from what you learn in school. For instance, I doubt you have courses to teach you how to better build your weightlifting machines, right?”

“I know but…”

“And we both know what it does to you, the stress you have to endure because you go to school. Yesterday wasn’t the first time you felt frustrated, I’d wager. And it means that if you aren’t happy there, if it makes you feel lesser, then leaving this life behind you would do you better than to keep going and suffer because of it.”

“I… I’ll think about it, okay? That’s as much as you’ll get from me about it for the moment. I don’t want to give up only to spend the rest of my life regretting it.”

“Fine” sighed the behemoth above him, which made her huge breasts seem to try and escape her shirt. “But you still need to sign those forms and contracts if you really want to become an Ambassador.”

“Sure, sure… But why is there so many papers here? I expected something less… intimidating. How can I read everything there is here?”

“You can’t” admitted Shannon, sounding utterly unconcerned. “You’d need a lawyer or several days to just read through it. But I assure you, you don’t need to. Your will is paramount and preserved. It’s something I really wanted, to make sure that no one could accuse me to manipulate my Ambassadors. And in your case, you would have fear that your helper would try to handle you… well, in your case, I’m the MAJOR with whom you’ll work, so you know you can trust me. Right?”

“Yeah… But it means I’ll have to follow you everywhere, Kris explained me that his handler and him had to be always around each other, or in the relative vicinity of each other.”

“I… yes, it could be a problem, but in your case, I added an addendum to those clauses, so that you may choose to remain in New Orleans with either your sister or another MAJOR you’d trust and that you’ll have to notify to the ERFM Campaign staff.”

“ERFM?” asked Alejandro, looking up at her dominating face, high above his own.

“Equal Rights for Minors” explained Shannon, tilting her head to look at him tenderly and smiling dreamily. “You see, I want you to feel okay and know that you have the hand on what you want to do and how, for the campaign, except for the big events.”

“I see that. But I… You know, I still don’t feel too good about being around peoples and…” he started before letting his voice trail off and he glanced away. “Perhaps I’m not fit to be an Ambassador, especially since I’m… you know?”

“No. I don’t.”

“I’m not whole” he sighed, feeling tears welling up in his eyes and feeling weak because of it.

“I told you, Alejandro Ferrand” whispered Shannon, leaning forward and offering him an incredible view of those mounds swaying toward the ground, like two huge bombs. “I told you that it’s possible for you, for both of us, to let this kind of ideas in the past, were they belong, and easily at that.”

“You… you said it” replied the Minor, gulping hard as the titanic frame of his fiancée grew even bigger as she closed the distance, putting her fist on the table on each side of him. “But I don’t see how it’s true.”

“Then it’s time that we spoke of the Project Renewal.”