- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last bit of the crossover for now. I'll write more about it someday, don't worry about it :) !

Also, the ending will surprise NotSirk !

Eight Interlude

“Please, no!” pleaded Izzellah, shaking as the massive teenager approached her bed.

“Hush Izzy”, smiled Sabrina, walking with a purposeful gait in her steps, approaching her as an unstoppable force. It’ll be good and you know it.

“Sab…” tried the Minor, but her step-sister closed on her and locked her lips on Izzellah’s, who instantly lost the will to fight.

“You see?” asked her friend, looking amused and confident. “You love it when I take you, Izzy. That’s what you want. That and my huge knockers!”

The Minor gasped when the younger girl removed her shirt in one swift motion, revealing her large breasts, perky and able to defy gravity in an incredible way. She had to admit that the Rodriguez women had great genes, even beyond being MAJORS, of course. Her slightly tanned skin gave way to almost pink nipples, which was surprising. And they seemed extremely enticing, engorged and almost calling for her. The small girl felt her mouth go dry at the sight. She wanted to suck on them, she realized, and her “sister” clearly knew it.

“Here baby”, she cooed, bringing her left breast to her mouth. “Drink. Drink from me. I’ve heard that a Minor suckling on one’s tits make them grow. And you want them bigger, don’t you? That’s what you like in a woman, we both know that.”

Izzellah couldn’t handle it. She greedily sucked her own step-sister’s breast, trying to get some milk out of it, even if she knew perfectly that it wasn’t possible. But they were so damn big that her mind was fried. She prodded the masses of fat, impressed by their density and weight. She could barely lift one with her two hands and had to use real strength to make the flesh move under her fingers, which elicited a contended chuckle from Sabrina, who caressed her hair.

“Who’s a good baby? You are. Yes you are!” cooed the enormous teenager. “You love it, don’t you sweetheart? You love having me so big, so much bigger than you. You love it when I take you in my arms, when I make you feel small and safe…”

Izzellah could only shake her head in weak protest. It’s not true! I’m a strong, independent Minor! She wanted to scream. But Sabrina’s nipple in her mouth was so tasty… Her heavy breast so soft and hot… She couldn’t muster the will to speak up. She loved the way she felt safe right about now, how she could recline in those muscular arms, snuggle against those mighty abs and enjoy the knowledge that all this power would never, ever, be used against her.

“That’s right Izzellah. I won’t ever hurt you. Never”, whispered Lindsey in her ears, letting her small nipple come out of the Minor’s mouth, which led to a whimper from the smaller girl. “Don’t be sad my love. I have such better things to offer than big breasts, or big asses…”

Izzy gasped when powerful fingers snaked their ways between her legs and forced them open without so much as an effort, even when she did try, for a second, to resist, before giving up when she felt Lindsey’s other hand caressing her skull through her hair, in a tenderly fashion. She leant against the tall pre-teen. She knew it was wrong. Alejandro’s sister was basically jailbait for a MAJOR, and she should have known better. Plus she had feelings for her brother! And yet, her she was, melting under her ministrations.

She gasped loudly when a strong finger caressed her private parts, expertly. It was as if Lindsey knew perfectly where to touch her to elicit the most pleasure, and it was driving her wild. Izzellah bit her lower lips, whimpering in ecstasy as she wrestled against her body to not let out a mighty howl. Her whole body was shaking as she was wracked by a pleasure she had never known. She wondered how many opportunities like that she had let slip away when some MAJORS had offered themselves to her. How could I have been so stupid!?

“Don’t be so hard on yourself…” whispered Lindsey. “You were right to preserve yourself. You are a gift, a rare treasure, you can’t throw it away just because everyone tells you to do it. You must give yourself to the one you want the most.”

Izzellah closed her eyes and let her head fall backward, gasping for her. It was so damn good. He was so damn good! She knew it. Minors were meant for Minors! She opened her eyes and smiled at Alejandro, who smiled back and leant forward to kiss her, tenderly, on the lips, even as his penis, quite large for his size, penetrated her, in the most delicious way. She wondered how life would be from now on, with her newfound lover. They would face the judgment of all around them, but she knew they would not only endure it, but strive!

“You’re so beautiful”, mumbled Alejandro has he let himself fall on her entirely, letting his male body, hard and yet so soft compared to a MAJOR’s. You’re perfect…

“You’re exaggerating”, she giggled, even she felt quite proud that such a beautiful man was humping her, making her discover a whole new realm of pleasure.

“He’s prone to that”, said a deep and all-powerful voice.

Izzellah gasped and looked up. She was here, of course! She should have known that she couldn’t have Alejandro without her being there. But she hadn’t expected her to ever see Shannon Matthewson naked over her bed, as the man they both loved fucked her, apparently unconcerned by the situation. Fear washed over the Minor girl, but even as she opened her mouth to shriek, an enormous fingertip, wider than her mouth, silenced her, even as Al’ grunted, sounding ready to release it seed.

“Don’t be afraid, little girl”, said Shannon. “Am I not everything you want? You love big breasts, and am I not the biggest pair on Earth? What do you think you could do with those, compared to the mosquito’s bites that your step-sister has? Don’t you want me to put you in there? You would have room to spare, between my breasts, against my heart. Don’t you want it? To feel so small, so insignificant and yet, so loved, so safe?”

“I, I…” stuttered Izzy, unable to form a coherent word as she contemplated the gigantic orbs hanging overhead, each several time bigger than her whole body.

“And look at those arms, little girl, laughed the giantess, flexing her biceps. Do you think there is anyone who could even scratch me? How safe would you be with me? Perfectly. And I’m so big, so tall… You won’t ever see me as anything but your Mother. Think about it. Izzellah Mathewson. My first daughter…”

“No… no…” she said, refusing to give in.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Izzellah woke up, her body covered in sweat. Her breath was ragged and quick. She looked around, afraid that she would see any of the other people sleeping over at the house in her bed, or even her room, but she was still alone, as far as she could tell in the little light that a waning moon could offer. After an instant of hesitation, she clasped her hands and the light came in. Alone. She was alone. She released the breath she hadn’t realized she was holding and passed her hands through her damp hair.

“What is wrong with you girl?” she asked herself.

She hadn’t experienced anything like that since… since ever, in fact. It was especially unnerving that so many peoples had found their way in there. At least, it hadn’t been Mei or Lisa. She wondered what would have happened with those two. Probably something even crazier. It was a small miracle that her mind had presented her with this impossibly huge MAJORS that was Shannon Matthewson. Her primal fear of the behemoth had probably helped her wake her up. But it wasn’t something pleasing to experience, still. Especially that bit about being her daughter…

“For fuck sake!” she shouted, when a powerful roar shook the whole house, or so it seemed.

She heard something massive rattling in a room nearby, and she knew perfectly what was happening. Shannon was having sex with Alejandro. And apparently, she wanted the whole world to know it. Izzellah ground her teeth in frustration. She wondered how this impromptu love making had played a part in disturbing her dreams. She couldn’t believe how unashamed that woman was! Does she even know what shame is? How can she expect to be around us tomorrow as if nothing had ever happened? And poor Alejandro?

In her mind, she could perfectly picture her kin trapped between those thighs, too massive to be anything but climbed over, too heavy to be moved by Minor arms. In her mind, he was underneath her enormous booty, his frail body on the verge of being crushed if she did as much as a wrong twitch of her ass. A cold sweat took her over, adding to her already dampening pj’s. She jumped out of her bead and run toward the door. Then she stopped, feeling stupid. What am I hoping to do, exactly?

She stood there, listening to the screams, becoming ever louder. She was starting to hear words and she shuddered. How was Alejandro able to induce such reactions from such a gigantic being? She wondered if he had to crawl near to her vulva, to lick it, to caress it… She would have felt so small, so insignificant… She was a giant among giants, after all, and standing near her was already stressful for her. But now, her mind was in overdrive and she saw with perfect clarity Alejandro under Shannon’s feet, covering most of his body with her sole.

A knock on her door made her jump high into the air. She managed to not yelp, or perhaps she simply didn’t hear it since Shannon let out a shriek loud enough to wake the dead at the exact same moment. She took a ragged breath and as another, more pressing, knocking rang on the door, she finally opened it. She couldn’t care who it was. Lindsey, Lisa, Sabrina or even Mei. She would be happy with anyone. But when she saw the chubby frame of her halfsy friend, she smiled for the first time since the billionaire had come home with the one MAJOR she always felt both attracted to and endangered by.

“Who would have known that that little guy would lie to us like that!” huffed Lisa, a huge grin on her face, as soon as Izzy had closed the door behind her.

“What are you talking about?”

“Well, he certainly have two arms to please her like that, if you know what I mean!”

“LISA!” shouted a mortified Izzellah, who perfectly understood the innuendo.

“Oh come on! Don’t tell me you didn’t think about it!” complained her taller friend.

“Well I didn’t! I was more preoccupied with how massive she is compared to us. It must be terrifying to be with her like that…”

“Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!” mocked Lisa. “It must be awesome! In case you haven’t realized, that woman has gazongas big enough for all us Minors here to enjoy with room to spare! Come on, Izzy! Boobs bigger than even my body! Don’t tell me you aren’t aroused!”

“I’m not” lied Izzellah, hoping that her friend wouldn’t be able to read her.

“Suuuure” replied Lisa, not committing herself, which meant that she had perhaps been fooled. “Want to hop back in bed? I think you need some rest after today’s events.”

“Yeah, you’re right” agreed Izzellah, who felt her energy being drained out of her as she remembered the insane day she had had. “Do you want to stay with me?” she asked, hopeful.

“Of course! You’re my best friend, you can ask me anything.”

“Thank you.”

The two Minors hoped into Izzy’s bed and the smaller of the two clasped her hands, to shut down the light. The darkness of the night returned, even more impenetrable now. She shuddered a little and went beneath her sheets. Lisa followed suit and for a moment, the two laid there, unmoving. Then, Izzellah found herself enclosing on her friend, until her head rested near her big breasts. She had never realized how massive they were. They weren’t as perky as Sabrina, because she wasn’t a full-blooded MAJOR, but for their size, they were definitively firmer than on a true Minor. Before she knew it, she found her hand groping Lisa’s right breast.

“Oh My God, I’m sorry!” she cried out when her friend tensed. “I don’t know what came over me!”

She tried to remove her hand, but Lisa’s shout up and clasped on the smaller finger groping her flesh. Izzellah stopped and heard the labored breath of the halfsy. Their fingers intertwined and Izzellah gasped when she felt her own, far smaller, tits, being touched by her best friend. She moaned a little when Lisa played with her nipple through her pj. Her whole body was shaking now, and she wondered if it was another dream. Strangely enough, if it was the case, she didn’t want to wake up.

“Lisa?” she asked, her voice cracking under her nervousness.

“Yes Izzy?” asked the halfsy, sounding not bothered or embarrassed at all.

“Can I… Can I kiss you? And… and perhaps do more after it?”

“Oh Izzellah… you never listen to me” complained Lisa, before rolling over her best friend to pin her under her noticeable weight and size advantage. “I. Told. You” she went on, letting her heavy breasts drive her friend mad with lust as she rested on her. “You can ask me anything…”

Soon, Shannon wasn’t the only one screaming in the night.