- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey everyone !

This chapter is the start of a special part of the story, because it's the first to crossover with NotSirk excellent SPecial, found here : http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=7097

I hope you'll enjoy it, it contains a little more size play than usual, but nothing too sexual. Yet.

ALso, it went out earlier on my patreon, available for all tiers, if you want to read it earlier : https://www.patreon.com/Kurogane335

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy it ! 

Chapter 36: Nervousness

Alejandro tried to take slow and long intake of air, in the vain hope to calm himself. This Friday morning had been a blur, school being rather easy since it dealt with English and Literature in the first two periods and then sport. Or free time for Minors, which could had allowed him to go to the library to peruse books about History, or Geography, or anything interesting. But instead, he had had to remain seated while his sister proved how strong she was compared to most of her peers, who still weren’t as much into sculpting their bodies as she was.

Then it was the Minor class, which could have made the whole morning bearable, but instead made it worst since he convinced Max that he needed all his energy considering what was coming this afternoon. And with the numerous knots in his stomach, he was quite certain that even a quick bonding woukd deprive him of a necessary resource. He needed to be whole, to be able to truly be there for Izzy, even if it meant that Hua-Ju looked at him sadly. I’ll make it up to her next Monday, he decided. I’m pretty sure she’ll understand why it’s such an important day for me.

“Are you okay my love? Do you want some fresh air?” asked Shannon, breaking his little bubble.

“I’m fine!” croaked Alejandro, in a very high-pitched voice. “I’m fine” he repeated in his normal tone, trying to cover his nervousness and failing miserably.

“My poor baby…” cooed his giantess girlfriend. “Are you afraid that Izzellah won’t be happy about you moving in New Orleans? Don’t worry, I’m sure she’ll be so happy to see you that any grievance she could have with you will be forgotten.”

“But not forgiven” mumbled the Minor, low enough to not be heard distinctly by the massive woman.

The young Minor tried to look at the outside world, but he was far too small to look through the windows of the massive car Shannon used. The metallic monster was so big that it was basically a small truck. And from his vantage point, in a secured place, designed to accommodate someone like him, he could only see the sky, the usual electric cables, and the odd building. The electric motor growled as they were stuck in traffic, which somehow only added to his stress. He was betting that Izzellah was growing angry at him. Her texts after Jim had picked her and her friends were quite eloquent about how pissed she was.

“Why is your car so noisy?” he suddenly asked, trying to distract himself.

“Uh?” replied Shannon, quite stupidly he thought, even if it was really unkind of him.

“It’s an electric car, right? So shouldn’t it be silent?” he asked, his voice shaking a little and returning to a higher pitched tone, his lips quivering a little.

Shannon didn’t answer immediately, instead caressing his hair a little. Alejandro felt extremely self-conscious suddenly, realizing that he sounded incredibly ridiculous. His next breath was shaking and he felt the knots in his stomach starting to try and actually escape, through his mouth. His arm jolted a little when Shannon’s immense fingers coiled around his waist and upper torso, caressing him slowly, deliciously, but also quite purposely.

“My poor Alejandro…” she mumbled. “I hadn’t realized that seeing her would make you so nervous. But to answer your question sweetheart, it’s actually a perfectly silent car… except that I was forced to install parts in the engine which actually produce noise.”

“What? Why?” asked a bewildered Alejandro, his stupor managing to shake off his stress a second.

“Well, how would you feel about something so big going around without a sound, especially in broad daylight? Not too hot, I think. I mean, I could stop this thing at its full speed if need be and would probably only spend some hours at the hospital” she boasted. “But most MAJORS would be badly hurt, at least one week, or more, and as for Minors… Well, your kind would be road kill baby.”

“Yeah. I don’t think that even ten of us would be enough to actually slow down this thing. I guess it’s a good thing you were forced to add some noise-making thing in here. Viva el gobierno, right?”

“Bah” spat Shannon. “It wouldn’t be a problem if they let me own a helicopter, but they always refused to let a MAJOR in my size range to even step in one!”

I can’t tell I blame them, thought Alejandro, who hoped that he would never have to share one of those flying cans with his lover.

-------------------------------------------------

Splashing sounds came from the pool in the backyard. Alejandro felt incredibly stiff, as if he was a tin man with no joint. As he fidgeted with his keys, he heard Shannon humming to herself. Looking up, he saw her towering over him, her enormous curves blotting out the sun and hiding his face from him. She did look stunning, in her deep red dress, revealing her midriff and probably a more than impressive amount of cleavage, if the way they clung to her gigantic orbs from below indicated less fabric upfront.

“Do you need some help with the door my love?” asked Shannon, turning herself to be able to look at him, offering him, and the world, a perfect shot of her plentiful profile.

“No, I’m good” squeaked the Minor. “It’s just a little hard to deal with this stupid door with just one arm, and it’s just too heavy for me to push anyway…”

“Are you sure it’s closed? Surely Lindsey and your guests may have left it open.”

“No, Lindsey wouldn’t be so incautious, she knows that it’s dangerous to allow everyone to come into your house, she’s well groomed, you know?” he said, his voice still unable to retain its normal tone.

“Of course. Still… It’s open” stated Shannon, pushing the massive door as if it weighed nothing. “I guess that you aren’t the only one so infatuated by Izzellah that you forget to act normally” she chuckled, looking at him, quite happy with herself.

“I’m not infatuated! I’m just a little overwhelmed, because we haven’t seen each other for six month, and then we just met for one day, and she’s the first Minor I’ve ever met, and she’s brought a friend of her who is also a Minor, well, a halfsy, but you get it and I don’t know if she doesn’t have that wrong image of me as someone reliable or competent, or, or…”

Alejandro’s words failed him as his voice whizzed out as his breath failed him, leaving him desperately grasping for air, even as his cheeks reddened and he felt a sort of weakness creep in his limb. He suddenly felt himself brought up when Shannon’s finger clutched around his torso and ascended him toward her face, even as she entered the house and let the door close behind her. The small man opened his mouth again, his ragged breath preventing him to talk just yet, but she didn’t left him the time needed to recover.

“You need to calm down Alejandro. You are a wonderful person, don’t let anyone ever tell you otherwise, even yourself. I told you, you made me fall for you when we were barely three years old. And it’s because then, just like now, you’re kind, compassionate and gentle, you don’t hide your feelings. And those are all great qualities that I lack, that all MAJORS lack, I think. And it’s not a problem if Izzellah also possess those traits, it just means that you’re alike in being awesome. So, shape up soldier, we don’t want you to come and stutter at her, it would ruin all our plans!”

“Our plans? What plans? I told you that I don’t plan to have sex with Izzy!” complained the Minor.

“I know. But I never made such promise and if I do bring her in my bed, you’ll be there too, we both know it!” chuckled the giantess, making his whole body rock back and forth as her amusement played.

“Shannon!” he cried out, shocked. “You can’t be serious!?”

“Why not? If it’s what it takes for you to have sex with a woman you clearly have strong feelings for, I have absolutely zero problem about doing something like that. I like sex, a lot, you know it. And I’m pretty sure that she loves you enough to accept to do it. And, honestly, while we are here to break some ingrained social mores about Minors and MAJORS. Why not push for polyamorous or polyandrous relationships, with one MAJOR and several Minors? Wouldn’t it be great?”

“Eh… pass. I don’t want to share you with anyone” replied Alejandro, quite seriously.

“Oh baby… What you just said is just so, so much!” cooed Shannon. “But I didn’t hear you complaining when…”

“It was a one-time thing, and I’m pretty sure that both of you did something to my mind!” interrupted the Minor, his ears taking quite the reddish disposition, in spite of his tan.

“Of course…” laughed Shannon shaking her head a little. “Now, down you go, and lead the way, while I close the front door my love.”

----------------------------------------------

“You didn’t teach him how to swim!” roared a voice that Alejandro wasn’t familiar with, but sounded somewhat like Izzy’s “little” “sister”, Sabrina. A sound like the splash of water followed.

“Yes I did!” shot back Lindsey, her yell also followed by a splash.

Alejandro sighed. He was almost certain that both girls had lost their temper already, he could almost hear the sounds of their fists colliding on their bodies in the way they spat the words at each other’s faces. He wasn’t so used to MAJOR on MAJOR violence, but even he could hear the edge in their tone. While Alaric and Lindsey clashed, a lot, it was always kept relatively subdued since they were siblings. But here, he could feel the need to attack the other in the two young girl’s voices.

“Liar!” screamed Sabrina, a shrill yell from Lindsey immediately following her word, as the two clashed anew.

With a sigh, Alejandro exited the house to walk toward the pool. The air was rather hot for the season, meaning that his shirt was unbuttoned and open, revealing his abs. He hadn’t been too hot on this attire, since he wore only a trunk and his prosthesis. But Shannon was more than able to convince him to do this and that, he had to admit, and he had caved in rather easily when she had pleaded him to meet his very first Minor friend ever after such a long time.

“I’m afraid she’s right” he said as he stepped near the pool, his voice suddenly his own again, in spite of the knots hurting in his stomach.

“Al’?” asked Izzellah, turning toward him, looking absolutely stunning, the sun shining on her luscious dark hair, which framed her beautiful face and her unassuming but incredibly enticing figure.

“Al’!” screamed the Minor girl, rushing toward him so fast that the young man couldn’t even react.

Alejandro felt himself tense and then mollify in her arms. It was something so alien, feeling a female body, warm and toned, if only a little, against his own. A smaller body then his, in fact. He put his arm around her shoulders, and it felt right to do so. Perhaps a little too right, he thought. He suddenly felt a little self-conscious, wondering how Shannon would feel about him hugging another woman, especially the one she had decided was her most dangerous rival. He didn’t want to hurt or pain either of the two young women, and he didn’t know how to react. Thankfully, his body acted for him, and he flinched backward. He immediately tried to make use of the move to talk to the MAJORS and downplay his sudden feelings.

“She’s not lying” he said to the two brawling MAJORS, feigning more confidence than he felt. “Although she’s omitting the whole truth. I didn’t learn to swim until I was twelve for…..obvious reasons.”

He felt his skin reddening, once more, but he tried his best to keep it together. It was surprisingly difficult with not just one but two Minors looking at him. And what another Minor that Lisa Watermiene was! She was tall, not as tall as a MAJOR, by a long shot, but she was chubby in all the right places, with a pair of tits which were incredibly large on her petite frame – petite compared to his Shannon, of course. He quickly decided that his eyes needed to move elsewhere, but when they finally wandered on her face, she didn’t even try to hide her amused smirk, nor the way she was sizing him up as he had just did her.

“She taught me, along with Alaric, while instructed heavily by my mom, with my dad overwatching everything in a series of visits to a special gym they rented out. I was too scared. It didn't really work out. Actually it was Shannon who helped me get over that hurdle!”

When he said his fiancée’s name, Izzy visibly frowned, which pained him. They could be such great friends! Shannon needs someone like Izzy, who won’t take no for an answer when it comes to what she believes in. And Izzellah definitively would benefit from Shannon helping her out and her family. I don’t think anybody would dare to touch a friend of Shannon Matthewson. Not that he could even start to talk about either about his thoughts. They would chew him up if he ever even breached the subject.

“So I guess in a way you can thank both of them. Somehow I’ve managed to learn to not drown!” he laughed, hoping that his nervousness wasn’t as blatant as he felt it was.

“Are you good enough at not drowning to give a few pointers?” Izzellah asked; it was completely innocent, but it somehow sounded seductive to Alejandro.

“I’m sure he can. And I’d love to be a part of it…..If you’d have me” added Shannon after the shortest of hesitation.

Izzellah paled visibly, making Alejandro uneasy. He had forgotten how… impressed, she had been by Shannon’s sheer size, six months ago, and the enormous MAJOR had grown quite a lot in all directions since then, meaning that she was even more impressive. Which meant that Izzy was obviously even more terrified by the black behemoth than before, something which could only rouse Shannon’s bad tendencies. Alejandro knew perfectly how his fiancée liked to dominate people and was spurred by fear in others. Thankfully, someone stepped in to save the day.

“Jesus Fucking Christ and his holy balls!” bellowed Lisa, startling everyone. “Those are the most enormous, majestic tits I’ve ever seen!”

“I… Thank you? I guess?” replied Shannon, still leaning, and thus offering her incredibly impressive cleavage for all to see.

“You’re welcome! A girl has to appreciate the little wonders Nature throw at her” laughed Lisa, still staring at the massive orbs before her. “How heavy are they? Mine are around five and a half kilos (12,1lbs), each!”

“Mine are over 350 kg (771,6 lbs), each” boasted Shannon, looking awfully proud of herself. “It’s heavier than an average MAJOR woman.”

“Holy shit…” mumbled another new feminine voice, a redhead who came into view, looking absolutely stunned. “You… I mean, Ma’am, I… uh… How are you even able to walk with so much weight on your chest, Ma’am, Lady Matthewson, uh…”

“You sounds absolutely stupid Mabel. For a change” said Sabrina, who herself sounded quite hollow.

“Shut up Rodriguez! It’s not my fault you wouldn’t recognize respect if it fell on you!” barked said Mabel, turning toward her friend, fists curled, reading to pouch on her.

“Oh really? Wanna bet? I’ll show you respect when I’ll have kicked you black and blue!” shot back Izzellah’s step-sister, who rushed toward her friend, leaving Lindsey looking a little dumbfounded in the water, as if her rival’s attention leaving her left her purposeless.

The two young MAJORS collided with each other viciously, even if there wasn’t the same desperation as what the young Minor had seen when she had spared with Lindsey. The two girls clearly knew each other and didn’t really want to hurt themselves. Well, not too much, for a MAJOR, he corrected himself when Sabrina’s head recoiled after a particularly powerful blow from Mabel drew blood from the broken lips. The two girl seemed ready to heighten their duel, with Lindsey hesitating on the possibility to rush in. Then the teenagers were lifted off the ground without ceremony.

“That’s enough, the two of you!” thundered Shannon. “I will not have anyone fighting when Minors are around, and that any wrong move or a bad temper could hurt them!”

Alejandro’s jaw dropped. He knew Shannon was strong, he had seen some display of it, in the way she handled him as if he weighed nothing. But this was something else altogether. She held two young MAJORS, over 2m40 (8f), one in each hand, as if they weighed nothing. She had risen to her full height and the two girls had bleached. From where he was, even Sabrina Rodriguez’s darkly tanned skin looked white as snow.

“Let them go!” yelled Izzellah, her shrill voice surprising him.

“I’m sorry?” asked Shannon, her head turning toward the smallest person in sight, her left eyebrow rising quizzically, proof enough that she wasn’t angry at the way she had been talked to. Yet.

“I… I can’t let you do that to others peoples! Just because you’re bigger doesn’t mean you can do whatever you want” bravely stated the Minor girl, which impressed Alejandro quite a lot.

“Actually, in our society, it’s exactly how it works” replied Shannon, matter of factly. “But I see your point, and you’re right that I shouldn’t do it too much, or too often at least” she added, not letting anyone react to her word and the finality in their tone.

Shannon looked at her two captives, who seemed absolutely terrified now, but also a little bit hopeful. She then put them back on the ground, very slowly, and even when their feet were flat on the ground, she didn’t let go of their arms. Alejandro looked at all the girls around him. Shannon looked like a mother holding two young children, when they were both taller than him by quite a lot. Lisa mouth was agape but she seemed to enjoy what she saw. Izzellah’s determination was etched on her face, and Lindsey slowly moved behind her, as if to protect her.

“You’ve heard the girl of the day. She doesn’t want me to bully you because I’m stronger. But it goes for everyone, is it clear? While in my presence, at the very least, you two young ladies will remain calm and not resort to your fists all the time. Do we have a deal?”

“Yes!” squeaked the two MAJORS who towered over the three Minors but truly sounded like small children while chastised by the tallest woman in the world.

“Was it really necessary?” grumbled Alejandro, as the love of his life finally let go of her preys. “You didn’t really need to make such a display to prove your point, you know?”

“Nonsense. Young MAJORS are stubborn and must learn quickly what is and isn’t allowed around their betters” smiled Shannon. “Plus, don’t tell me you didn’t like seeing that” she added with an incredibly sultry tone.

“Shannon!” yelled Alejandro, reddening once more at the obvious implications of the leviathan’s tone.

“Oh come on!” said Lisa. “How can you be mad at this sexy mountain of a woman? She’s awesome! She’s got awesome tits, an awesome ass, and she’s just freaking AWESOME!”

“Well, thanks Lisa” chuckled Shannon. “But believe me, my little hero here knows quite well how awesome I can be in certain situations” she finished, licking her lips seductively.

“Really?” grimly asked Izzy, shooting daggers at him.

“What?” asked Alejandro, surprised by her reaction. “She’s the one who said that, not me!”

“Are you complaining about having this woman to yourself?” asked Lisa. “Because if you are, I’ve all the more reasons to give my present to you!”

“Well, yes, I’m complaining. Well, not really but…”

The young man searched his words. It wasn’t easy being surrounded by girls. Lindsey, Sabrina and Mabel seemed to be with Lisa on it, while Izzy was alone in her reprobation, but she was the one who counted the most here –with Lindsey, discounting Shannon, of course. Couldn’t she have had at least one male friend to bring on board? I’m feeling a little lonely here. His train of thought was interrupted when something came into contact with his right shoulder, brutally enough to make him fall, with his poor level of balance, but not enough to truly hurt him.

“Oww, what was that for!?” cried out Alejandro, looking up at a smirking Lisa while Izzellah wailed something he couldn’t quite understood but sounded a lot like “Have you lost your fucking mind?!”

“It was your present, lover boy” cackled Lisa in such an over the top way that all the anger that the smaller man had felt bubbling up inside of him died down. “And you doubly deserve it, for making my life sooooooo difficult and not appreciating those love pillows to their full potential!”

“Lisa! Seriously, you’ve never even met him!” screamed Izzy, punching her friend in the tummy. “What could he ever have done to you?”

“Well, he went and got himself hurt by some nutjob is what he did!” huffed Lisa. “I’ve no idea how traumatizing it was for a little girl to hear all about in in gruesome details while her parents talked about, not knowing that she was here!” she added, her voice shaking, clearly proving that it was something she truly felt.

“I kind of do, actually” smirked Alejandro, accepting the hand his little sister had immediately offered him while glaring at Lisa with a lot of anger.

“No way? How did you heard about?” asked Lisa in mock disbelief.

“Well, I know this guy who has a sister who is MAJOR elder brother was scarred during the Incident. They told me all about it. It was so shocking that my arms fell off. Well, one of them did.”

A stunned silence fell over the little crowd, the MAJORS looking absolutely lost and unable to comprehend what was happening. Perhaps they don’t understand why I’m not trying to beat Lisa into shape? guessed the Minor. But that’s just not my style, nor any Minor worth his salt. Izzellah looked at him and slowly her lips turned into a smile, she started to chuckle, then to laugh, so much that she started to heave a little. Lisa and Alejandro followed suit, unable to contain their sudden hilarity.

“Those little guys are crazy…” mumbled Mabel, an assertion all MAJORS agreed to.