- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hello everyone !

I've finally gone and created a patreon ! The link is here : https://www.patreon.com/Kurogane335

So, some informations up-front : currently, the pledges are monthly, with an upfront (you pay the fees as soon as you become a patron, hence why I really tried to put not too high tiers) payement. However, depending on the number of peoples asking for stories, their length, etc., I may change it to pay by released content, if I feel like I'm not putting out enough work for the patrons. I may even close the whole things down (but finishing any remaining stories, don't worry).

Anyway, remember that I'll also try to keep writing here; this patreon isn't to live off, thinks of it more as a tip more than anything else ! 

That's all for now, I hope you'll enjoy the story !

PS: Many thanks to afroking, I hope you'll like this chapter !

Chapter 35 : Shannon in the place - part 2

Alejandro looked at the small woman sitting on the “ground” before him. He knew that it was Shannon, he could tell by the way her mind weighed on this strange place. But somehow, he simply couldn’t reconcile this… this Minor, looking so fragile, with the behemoth he knew and loved. This black woman, with this look of fear and confusion etched on her face was vulnerable, and no MAJOR he had ever known was vulnerable. Not even Alaric during the Incident? whispered an insidious voice in the back of his mind.

“A… Alejandro? What is happening!?” asked Shannon, shocking him out of his trance.

“I… I think you wanted to be… I don’t know, closer to my size, or something” mumbled the Minor, feeling extremely uncomfortable looking down at his fiancée. “And…. And this place, it… it’s all imagination, here, if I understand it right. So…”

“I wouldn’t have made me weak!” yelled Shannon, interrupting him. “I… I don’t like it!” she added, sounding almost childish, her lower lip shivering and her big brown eyes watering a little.

“Well, I’m not the one who did this, I’m pretty sure of it” smirked the Minor, slightly amused now by the way this commanding woman was utterly terrified by the simple fact that she was normal-sized.

“Fine! If you don’t want to take responsibility…” she growled, her face hardening even as she closed her eyes.

In a second, her size skyrocketed, forcing the Minor to make a hasty retreat away from her expanding body. In seconds, she had reached her normal size, then the one she had been mere seconds before, and then she went even beyond that. Alejandro felt a sudden strain behind his eyes, a growing pain he couldn’t understand. Shaping and maintaining this sort of false reality that was the bond plane was already kind of tiring, but the more Shannon grew, the more he felt pressure mounting in his head. When she went beyond one hundred meters tall (328f), he couldn’t help himself and let out a cry.

“Alejandro!? What’s happening?” asked his fiancée, her voice thundering from above as she kept growing at the same alarming rate.

“I… It hurts!” yelled the now truly minuscule Minor, hoping that she would hear him despite their size difference; he would never had dared to believe that he would see someone so massive in his life; even if he didn’t truly saw her, of course.

“Wait, I’ll alleviate the pain” said Shannon, rather calmly.

The young man felt her mind expand, touching his own but also the very nature of the bond plane. He cried out once more as the pain became even more unbearable. Still, he now understood what was happening. This kind of bond rested on one mind asserting itself and creating a place where others could convene and interact. And when he had, more or less on the fly, created this forest, with its castle on a hill, he hadn’t thought one bit about allowing something as gigantic as the MAJOR who now extended her own mind’s abilities to reshape the place.

It was why her efforts to make his pain go away failed, he suspected. What she did with one hand, she upended and did even worse with the other. He only had two options: leave the bond plane to her, thus giving up on something which could truly be his, perhaps the first of such things… Or he could try to fight back, to assert himself. And when the alternative was so clear, it wasn’t really a choice. With a grunt, he pushed Shannon’s influence away and shrank her down back to her normal size. The task was arduous, mainly because she confusedly fought back, but he still managed to achieve it.

“What the fuck is happening!” bellowed his MAJOR lover, glaring at everything around them as if she felt personally insulted.

“You were trying to overtake the bond plane” explained Alejandro, wary of what he suspected was an explosion of anger waiting to happen, considering how volatile Shannon had been all day.

“So!?” roared the giantess, not looking at him but clearly actively trying to expand some more.

“So I decided that it was my place and that I didn’t want to let you destroy or change it however you like” explained Alejandro, digging his heels, metaphorically and “physically” for the conflict to come.

“You… But why? I have the right to do that! To change it so it can be better for both of us!”

Shannon truly sounded bewildered and for a second, it made Alejandro’s resolve waver, leading to her returning to her 15m (49f2) size before he could stop her from expanding. The young man now felt her will clashing with his own, something which made him afraid. He wasn’t so sure that Minors had an advantage in the bond, even if Hua-Ju and Izzellah had said that they did. His Shannon could be incredibly stubborn and he wondered if he could be enough to force her to change or if he was set to be crushed underneath her sheer willpower.

“Because I’m the one who created this place. It is mine, like my paintings, or my gym equipment. Perhaps even more than that, in fact. You can’t just erase what I did, or change the rules whenever you want, to be whatever you want. It’s not like that that you’ll build an healthy relationship. Nor by avoiding your fears” he added on a whim.

‘I’m avoiding my fears!? I’m not the one who spent…” started Shannon, her voice rumbling from above with obvious fury, her hands shaking as they turned into fists.

“Ten years hiding away from the world! Yes, I know what I did” affirmed the young man. “It doesn’t change the fact that you are utterly terrified at the idea of not being in control, and that you associate power with size… like all MAJORS, I suppose. Look how you’ve freaked out being Minor-sized so much that you turned yourself into a pure giantess and trying to take over my place.”

“I…” started the black titaness, before stopping herself. “I’m sorry. It’s just that all of this is… it’s not something I’m used to! I dominate peoples, all day, every day. I like it! And when I’m with someone, I’m even more domineering. But with you, I can be calm, I can be soft and truly loving because I don’t need to assert myself… We both know I’m the bigger one in our relationship, both literally and figuratively… And this… this bond plane or whatever… it upend that!”

Alejandro wasn’t really surprised by what his gigantic lover had just said. He even smiled at how candid it almost sounded. She’s really the only one person in the world who can say that she likes to boss peoples around and make them feel weak, and yet come out as cute doing so… Or perhaps I’m just that blinded by love; thought the Minor, who decided that he wouldn’t trouble himself with that for the time being. He had more pressing matters to deal with.

“Shannon… it’s not because you’re not shaping the bond all the time, to make it be whatever you want to be, that you are dominated. It’s just means that you give me space, room to grow as my own person” he explained, putting his right hand on her larger than life calf.

“I don’t think you’ll grow a lot more” trolled the massive MAJOR.

“Har. Har. Very funny. But I guess you are right. I won’t grow so tall that I may need a field-glass to see other peoples.”

“I won’t need a field-glass! I won’t be that tall in the end!” countered Shannon, quite defensively.

“Not so funny, the height jokes, suddenly?” huffed the Minor, yet unable to hide his smile.

“You little devil!” chuckled Shannon. “I’ll get to do jokes about your size, whenever I want, that’s MAJOR privilege, and one I don’t intent to fight against! And if you really… really want that bond plane to be yours, I can keep those jokes!”

“You know that if you feel like it, we can sometimes let you create a place like this, right? Not too often but still… it doesn’t belong to me, I’m just happy to have something where I can take the lead, you know?” tentatively explained Alejandro, unsure if his position was heard by his lover.

“You would let me do it? You would let me have power over this… this whole world?” asked Shannon, clearly taken aback by this revelation.

“Well… yes. I trust you to not abuse it… and I think I could regain the upper hand relatively easily! I mean, if I can do that to your clothes, I’m pretty sure I can do more!”

“What can you do to…? MY CLOTHES!” yelled Shannon, startled by what she saw.

Gone was the white garment, instead her curves, magnified by her current size, were now contained by a frisky dress of deep purple satin, her arms and legs encased in a strange leather assemblage, pitch black, which seemed to create arabesque on her skin. Shannon rose to her feet to look over her. Gone was her jewelry, and her hairs were wild and cascading on her shoulders, some bangs settling on her enormous rack, while the rest fell on her back, forming a glorious mane that she managed to gush at by creating a massive mirror to look herself into.

“It’s… quite revealing. I hadn’t realized that you wanted me to flaunt my assets so much sweetie” gushed Shannon, turning on herself to look at the way the dress clung on her ass.”

“Please, I’m pretty sure you knew perfectly well how much I enjoy your body” said Alejandro, blushing abundantly. “I mean, I haven’t been discreet about it, have I?”

“No, no you haven’t!” laughed the giantess. “Then again, I haven’t been shy about the fact that I would love you being between my boobs all the time either, so I guess it’s fair to say that we’re even now! But for your information, you’ll spend a lot of time where I want you in the future, so don’t enjoy the ground too much!”

“Not. Threatening. At all. Now, excuse me, I have to go and buy a ticket to Dakar…”

“By all means, go and go hide yourself in Senegal. I’m pretty sure it’ll be impossible for a black MAJOR like me to find a white Minor with one arm in a Sub-Saharan capital. Yes, as a billionaire, I’m sure it will be all but impossible to achieve such a goal.”

“Okay, yeah, it wasn’t my greatest plan” admitted Alejandro, chuckling at his own stupidity.

“That’s an understatement. But I would love it… Chasing you around the world, I mean.”

“I don’t think you would have much difficulties chasing me, since I would have to use your money to buy tickets and use my passport to travel around… and probably have a MAJOR chaperone or something to even be allowed on a bus.”

“Still angry that you had to bond with your sister to take a plane I see” taunted Shannon, her grin becoming even wider, if it was possible.

“Well duh! I wasn’t just forced to bond to board, I was also segregated in a special room with crazy Minors! I would like to know how you would deal with it.”

“Simple. I wouldn’t fit in that room” raucously laughed Shannon, making her great mane flies around her as she shook her head. “I mean, can you imagine me in a room designed for Minors? I think it would be comical!”

“I may not have used that term” mumbled Alejandro, who was suddenly filled with dread at the idea of the five meters tall MAJOR trapped into a structure already too small for her normal-sized kindred.

“Oh, are you one of those peoples who lose their shit when they see someone like me on a plane?” asked his fiancée, apparently genuinely curious and not bothered at all by what she asked him.

“I… I don’t think I would be comfortable about it, at least at first”, admitted the small man. “I guess I would grow accustomed to it. I mean, I was terrified of you the first time I saw you last year. Seeing so many black hairs sitting so high on a chair is kind of upsetting, especially for a stressed-out Minor.”

“Really? I hadn’t realized…” softly said Shannon. “I mean, I knew you were stiff and kind of tense, but I hadn’t even assumed that you could be afraid of me.”

“Well, you did remember me, when the reverse wasn’t true. How do you think you would react if someone as massive as you –at your normal size, not the one you’re sporting now to bulldoze through my poor forest- went into your house and all you could see was his back… his hair, more like.”

“I don’t know. I’ve never met someone as tall for me as I was for you back then” whispered the MAJOR even as she dwindled in size. “I don’t know how it is to be so fragile in a world of giants my love. But I know I want you to never, ever, be afraid of me.”

“Even when you lose your tamper?” asked Alejandro, following the slow shrinking of the giantess to a more normal size –for her.

“Yup. I want you to know, deep down, that you’ll never be in danger with me ever again, that I’ve worked on my problems, am still working on them and will resolve them entirely. For you.”

“That’s sweet Shannon” smiled Alejandro, “but, hum, you… you’re shrinking. A lot, actually.”

“I know sweetheart. I want to be closer to you, if only for a little bit. Does it… does it bother you, or strain you?” she added after a pause.

“No, I’m fine. I just… I didn’t expect you to want to become smaller after you just tried to outsize Godzilla” admitted the Minor, blushing as Shannon’s concern touched him.

The two of them remained silent while the MAJOR dwindled in stature. This time, she kept her over-abundant curves, which somehow looked even more impressive on her diminishing stature. She finally stopped when she was a head or so taller than him, but the eldest of the Ferrand children didn’t felt bothered by that. She was almost his size now, and he kind of liked it better to have her towering over him, even in a far less spectacular fashion. Somehow, it wouldn’t have felt right to look down at her when she was standing.

“You look even more beautiful from so close…” whispered Shannon, her right hand caressing the features of his face, slowly and carefully.

“Even with all those cracks in my skin? Isn’t it a little bit of a turn off?”

“Not at all… it’s who you are and I love you, the whole lot of you. And well, they are just a challenge. If it’s how you feel and see yourself, deep down, then it just means that I have to change your own perception of yourself, over time.”

“It’ll be a challenge to do that, you realize it, right? I’ve spent the last ten years in a terrible place, mentally and morally, and I’m only just starting feeling better. It’s quite possible that I won’t change so much from now on. Or not in a good way.”

“I love challenges. It’s what make us MAJORS feel alive!” boasted the black woman, lifting him in the air in a display of power quite surprising considering her reduced stature. “And if it makes you feel better to undertake that challenge? Well, all the more reasons to do it my love.”

They stared into each other’s eyes for a moment, until Alejandro felt himself being brought up to his lover’s face. He closed his eyes as they kissed, hoping to feel some sensation he had never experienced, but to his sadness, there was nothing. He could feel their love, but not the touch of her lips on his own, her tongue playing with his own… Somehow, it made the whole bond plane ring hollow to him. If I can’t feel like I would in the normal world, what’s the point of being there? He thought, just before all sensations disappeared.

---------------------------------------------------------

“Sweetie? Are you okay?” asked Shannon, the concern thick in her voice, forcing him to open his eyes, only to be greeted by aggressive light.

“I’m fine” he mumbled, putting his hand over his eyes to try and shield them a little. “I just didn’t expect you to stop the bond like that. It was a little brutal.”

“I didn’t stop the bond Alejandro. You did” refuted Shannon, her voice betraying both her uneasiness and her stupor. “You just… folded it, like it was nothing.”

“What?” yelped Alejandro. “But… but it’s not possible! I mean… I guess I could do it, if what Izzy and Hua-Ju implied is true, but it would require… I don’t know, some kind of… of intent or shit like that! I couldn’t just say “fuck it” and stop the bond!”

“Language mister!” bellowed the MAJOR, startling him. “No profanities from a Minor’s mouth will be allowed in this house. Only MAJORS are allowed to swear, since we’re all such big cunt and pieces of shits and…”

“Yeah, I get it, you know your profanities” interrupted Alejandro, amused in spite of himself. “You don’t need to make me a list of all the insults you know. And it still doesn’t change the fact that I can’t be able to just stop a bond so easily. Right?”

“I… I don’t know” admitted Shannon, looking down at him from so high over him. “I guess that what I’m assuming I know about your kind and what you can do in a bond is obsolete or blatantly false…”

“A MAJOR doubting herself? I guess I’m stuck in the bond plane still!”

Shannon stuck her tongue out in a childish way before crouching to catch him and bring him to her face for a long and slow kiss. Alejandro used his arm to grab her hair, enjoying the sensation under his fingers. It’s so much better than the false reality of the bond plane, he decided, at least I get to feel everything! He hungrily battled the enormous tongue battering his own, which led to a powerful purr from his lover, who finally let go of his face, the two of them gazing at each other, her hot breath washing over his ragged one.

“Izzellah is coming tomorrow” said the giantess, breaking the silence. “Do you think she would accept to become one of my Ambassadors for Minorkind?”

“You worry about it, of all times?” asked the Minor, who wanted to taunt his fiancée but was taken aback by how serious she looked. “Honestly, I don’t know. I don’t think she trust you very much… she doesn’t trust MAJORS very much, in fact.”

“Yes, because you are obviously this little ball of trust and love for all things MAJOR” laughed Shannon, pecking him in the neck. “But seriously, do you think I would have a chance to get her on board? She is kind of famous, in a low-key way.”

“Heh… Honestly, I don’t know. She’s kind of terrified by you, so it’ll gonna be an uphill battle, that’s for sure…”

“Terrified of me? Why? She hasn’t had any reason to be afraid of MAJORS, and even less of me!”

“Well, she knows that you guys are crazy, and she saw some video where a dude spanked your ass in the street and then –apparently, ‘cause it was censured- you broke his arms or something like. I’m sure we talked about it before. Anyway, she hasn’t ever seen a MAJOR as tall as you were six months ago, so your current growth spurt will freak her out even more. But, seriously, why do you want her to work for you so much? You’ve got a lot of Ambassadors already – and don’t count me in that just yet, I may not feel up for the gig.”

“What are you talking about? You’ll be awesome, I know it. Plus I’ve planned so many things that you and Izzellah Ivory will both want to be a part off, you’ve no idea! It’ll be an incredible experience, and hopefully one you’ll really enjoy!”

“You seem awfully sure of yourself here. What’s the deal?” asked Alejandro.

He couldn’t help but smile, as Shannon’s enthusiasm was quite blatant and contagious. A part of him was wary of whatever she had chosen to throw at Izzy and him, since he was quite certain she hadn’t given up on her idea that he needed to “try out” Minor girls to realize that she was the one for him. She was thick-headed, even more so than Alaric, and his little brother had been adamant for years that he could exercise and to his homework in the same time, to rather obvious but still hilariously catastrophic results.

“Well… There will be a huge party with all my Ambassadors from all around the world, gathered in New York in two weeks. Three days of intense intermingling by Minors from all over, discovering themselves, discussing what their dreams are, what they want to achieve thanks to my campaign… I think you would love it, and Izzellah too, I guess?”

“I… I’m not sure. I’m not so great with crowds and seeing a lot of Minors… Honestly, I don’t know how I would feel about it” revealed the young man, a little queasy at the idea of meeting so many members of his species in the same place, at the same time – Shannon’s campaign had raked up quite a fair number of Ambassadors after all.

“Really? I assumed that you would both be happy to see Minors taking things into their own hands, that you aren’t alone in doing so, that kind of thing.”

“Well, I met Kris at school already, so I guess I’ve already started to realize it. But, and I can’t talk for Izzy here, it’s mostly that… well, I’m used to being the only Minor in town, so, I think that seeing dozens of us, around my age, socializing and all that… I don’t know, it feels strange, you know?”

“Not really” bluntly admitted Shannon, while brushing his hair a little absent-mindedly. “I like being in a crowd, I like to socialize with peoples, because it offers a lot of opportunity to learn new peoples, discover their weaknesses and exploits them. I even like to talk with other MAJORS my size. It’s both relaxing and challenging, in the best sense of the word.”

“There are really that many peoples as tall as you?” asked Alejandro, a little afraid by this idea. “And way to prove that you’re a shark, loving parties so you can blackmail peoples!”

“Hey, a MAJOR must do what it takes to gain an advantage or preserve it. I wouldn’t be as wealthy as I am now if I wasn’t ruthless, and didn’t crushed the competition I could crush, allied with the one I couldn’t suppress and consumed those who trusted me too easily.”

“Well, that’s disgusting, and I do not condone this behavior, young lady!”

“Yeah, yeah, sure. Wait to see this party and then you’ll understand that it’s necessary. Honestly, I can’t wait to see you little people’s faces, when me and my Cyclopeans buddies will come in!”

“Oh, because you plan to invite more gigantic giants? I’ll bail then!” laughed Alejandro, even if he somehow felt that she wasn’t joking when she said that more of her kind would attend.

“Don’t worry. Nobody touches you without my permission, even someone as tall or as curvy as me!”

“There is no way that any woman can be as tall or curvy as you!”

“Wanna bet on it?” asked his lover, a hungry glint in her eyes. “If you lose, you’ll have a to spend a whole day stuffed in my cleavage. And if I lose, you’ll get a whole day playing with me any way you want.”

“Sounds like you can’t lose here…”

“That’s how I became who I am today my love. I never lose!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Remember that I've a patreon now : https://www.patreon.com/Kurogane335