- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another Shannon's chapter -mostly. It's really steamy, especially toward the end.

Also, the poll is still open if you haven't voted yet : https://www.strawpoll.me/16340458

Chapter 29: About empathy.... and sex

Shannon quickly excited her car, nodding to Fiona and Jeff and rushed into the private part of her manor. She was holding Alejandro, her hands easily covering his partial nudity, since he had insisted that he wanted his t-shirt back. The long way to her place had ended being mostly silent, Shannon feeling terribly embarrassed at her inability to find anything to say or do to lift her fiancé’s spirit, while Alejandro seemed utterly despondent until he dozed off, tiredness catching up with him.

The young billionaire would have wanted to understand how or why he still felt like a broken shell, and why it even had an impact on his enjoyment of sex, but she couldn’t even begin to grasp this idea. Putting herself in another person’s shoes was… utterly impossible to her. Her therapist had made it blatantly clear early on in their sessions. If she was, well, had been, so violent with her lover, it was partially because of this utter lack of empathy she displayed.

“It isn’t uncommon for MAJORS to be unable to empathize with someone else. It’s in our nature and while we can experience – for the most part- the whole range of sentiments and mental connections –and I’m not talking about the bond here-, empathy is somehow locked to almost all of us. In fact, research has demonstrated that without a significant percentage of dormant minor DNA, we can’t empathize with anyone else.”

Learning that hadn’t interested much, at that time. What was empathy good for? In her eyes, back then, having it would have meant hindering her successes, because she could have felt bad for all the peoples she had, metaphorically speaking of course, crushed beneath her on her way to the top. How could she have achieved such success if she had been able to feel bad for the business owners she drove to bankruptcy, debt for generations and the like?

Being ruthless, wielding whatever power one MAJOR had, for her benefit only was the staple of life for her kind, she had always known it and embraced it. That’s why so many relations between them were so tense, to not say violent. Even family members fought each other from time to time. Except when a minor was around. Even Alejandro, with his closed mind, had that calming down effect. It was hard to retain one’s inherent pleasure to show off power when someone so fragile and precious was around and would be shocked by it.

But even then, it didn’t mean that MAJORS could imagine themselves as minors. She had spent the last year trying, and the closest she had managed to come to, was to be like Fiona in her head, very tall for a normal MAJOR, but still in the range of possibility. The utter weakness, the absolute impossibility to dominate anything, the very fact that they had basically no control over anything in their life… It was what had made impossible for her to feel like her lover did, despite her best intentions and efforts.

“You seems concerned” mumbled Alejandro, drifting off of sleep and looking at her with bleary eyes.

“I am. You’re not feeling well – at a mental level, and I don’t know how to help” she revealed. “I can’t put myself in your place, so I don’t even know if what I would like to do would help you or not…”

“And what do you have in mind?” asked the Minor, slightly less sleepy already. “Sex?”

“Yes” admitted Shannon, her already dark skin darkening even further. “Lot and lot of sex. Blowjob, our usual fucking, me putting a strap-on to pound your delicious little ass in shape, between my legs, where it belongs, and… a threesome with one of the student of BF” she revealed.

“What!? A threesome? We wo...”

“We will. I’m sorry my love, but when it comes to sex, well, I’m the one in charge and we try whatever I say we try. Then, if you don’t like it, we drop it forever or until you change your mind. But tonight, I get to fuck you and that little whitey girl. Plus, it’ll be good for you to have a slave in bed, you know. You may even like it so much that I could give her a permanent job here to pleasure you when I’m abroad or something” she grinned.

“A slave, really? You realize you’re talking to a Minor? We don’t want slaves, we are the slaves…”

“Come on! You know that I didn’t meant that you would own someone! It would just be… I don’t know, someone to keep you warm and cozy when you need release and I can’t provide it because I’m in a meeting or jumping around the world to bring my assets to new heights.”

“Your tits are high and big enough for me sugarplum” dryly joked Alejandro, starting to get out of his wallowing. "But it doesn’t change the fact that I don’t really like the idea of having someone subservient to me, especially not a MAJOR. Nor that I don’t see what you’re doing.”

“Oh really? And what am I doing, if not helping lift the spirit of my man, so he can fuck me good and makes me pregnant with his beautiful children?” joked the giantess before dropping her fiancée and her pants in the same move.

“First, you’re trying to avoid speaking about just that, children and how I feel about the whole thing. And second, you’re feeling guilty because you can’t grasp why I don’t feel too well, deep down, and you think it’s your fault and you try to make it all better by trying to give me what would make you feel better, namely sex, and more precisely sex with someone you would have absolute control over. Namely, a “slave”. Not that I mind the sex part, I’m just not too hot on what you want out of it right now” he hastily added, as she felt her own composure melting under his pinpoint accuracy.

“I… no!” shouted Shannon. “You’re wrong, I perfectly get why you aren’t so happy right now! It’s because… Uh… well, you’re broken and… You see… Please, can we just have sex?” she blabbered before giving up and presenting her vulva to Alejandro. “Wouldn’t it be better for both of us?”

“It would be better for you sure. But you don’t have to feel bad. Even Alaric can’t really empathize with me, and he’s my twin and was there during the Incident. It’s just that you guys aren’t wired to feel it, I guess… But right now, we need to talk about it Shannon. And about the bond and why it makes you freak out that I could have more control over it than you.”

Shannon took a deep breath and let herself fall on her bed, and Alejandro. The Minor let out a yelp of terror but the gigantic MAJOR knew perfectly where he was and where he would end. As she had expected, his lithe body found itself trapped between her enormous thighs, his back very near to her hairless vagina. With a grunt, she promptly but carefully closed her legs, making sure that even if he struggled, he wouldn’t be able to escape her embrace. She enjoyed very much the sensation of her muscles closing on him in an inescapable vice.

“Hey!” shouted Alejandro, a little angry perhaps, she wasn’t really sure. “You can’t escape every difficult conversation by using your size to dominate me!”

“Watch me!” grumbled Shannon in a playful tone. “For am I not your Goddess, my little worshipper? Have I not absolute control and power over you, as I do over everything?”

“Oh, so that’s what it is! You’re afraid of letting go!” laughed Alejandro, the last remnant of his sadness blown away by this revelation. “The all-powerful Shannon Matthewson isn’t afraid of her Minor future husband having more control over the bond because he’s a Minor and it’s against the Bible. It’s because she’s afraid of not controlling everything!”

“You’re wrong!” shrieked Shannon, her playful mood destroyed. “I’m not afraid of something so… so trivial! And I don’t need to control the bond, or everything. I’m not a control freak!”

The massive MAJOR rose up a little, just enough to get her fiancé beneath her. She was suddenly extremely angry, something she didn’t thought was possible when with Alejandro. But she was and for a split second, she considered disciplining him, making sure he wouldn’t ever insult her like that. She was in control because she was the MAJOR, the taller, stronger, wealthier, with more brain power, more physique, more love, more devotion, it was all. Implying otherwise was insulting her, and she always made suffer those who had slighted her. But here, it was her lover and she couldn’t bear to hurt him, leaving her torn and confused, her emotions warring against each other.

“Get out of underneath me!” she ordered in a growl.

“Way ahead of you” quipped Alejandro, apparently oblivious yet to her sudden anger. “But I didn’t thought it would struck such a nerve with you… Are you okay?” he asked, suddenly concerned when he saw her face.

“No I’m not! My fiancé is mocking me, I want to slap him in the face for it, like I would do anyone else who did that, but I can’t because I could kill him and I hate myself for even being angry with him! I… I…. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” she concluded, putting her face on her pillow to scream to her heart content.

“Ahem… Shannon? You’re starting to make me a little… uneasy? Even afraid, here, you know?”

“I’m sorry. I really am. It’s just that. I like being in charge. I like being dominant, I love how… how weak you are compared to me, how much more wealthy I am. It makes me feel… able to keep you with me, in spite of my body, my size. But the idea that you would have more power than me, over… over something as important as the bond. I… I just can’t. I need to be in charge of that. It… it just terrify me that someone could barge into my head and still everything in there and, and mess with it! I don’t think you can… Oh shit, I didn’t meant to…”

“But you did” sneered Alejandro, fuming and obviously doing his best to not let his tongue go unsupervised. Then he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, obviously trying to calm himself.

“Please, Alejandro! Listen to me! I wasn’t… I… I can be insensitive, you know it already, but I would never be that much of an ass! I’m messed up, and I’m so used to being in charge I… I didn’t want to. Oh God, You must hate me now, with reason…” she concluded, starting to push on her arms to get up.

“If you get out of this bed, don’t expect me to talk to you for days…” threatened Alejandro. “Because I’m getting really tired of your shit about you needed to do this, to behave like that, to seduce me or some idiotic same idea. Because you’ve already done that! I love you! You’re… you’re like an angel who saved me. Okay, perhaps a little like the Morning Star, with the way you behave, but, hey, I really feel he is unjustly treated in the Church liturgy and all that anyway.”

“You’re comparing me to Lucifer and it’s supposed to convince me that you love me!?”

“Yes it does. Because you’ve already have my soul in your hand, and I won’t ever try to get it back Shannon. I love you, and I want us to work. But today, Hua-Ju – that’s the Minor who initiated me to the Bond Plane if you’re wondering- she has shown me something… I don’t even know how to describe it! It’s as if I thought the bond had been… I don’t know, something you MAJORS used to dominate us, something which didn’t belong to Minors, just a way to put us in a leash, but…”

“That’s not the case?” asked Shannon, able to forget her horror at what she had said moments earlier, hearing the enthusiasm in her little but so special man about something he had abhorred until very recently.

“It’s… I don’t know, really. Hua-Ju calls it our legacy. Our bond. It’s… You know, until now, I didn’t think that I could have something belonging to me like that.”

“Apart from your house, you mean?” asked Shannon. “Because you haven’t given it to your parents, right? It’s still yours?”

“Aah… Kinda? But that’s not the point! This house isn’t something I’ve been afraid ever since I’ve been old enough to realize what it was… since the Incident so. It’s like… I don’t know, believing that the Earth is flat and suddenly realize that it’s a sphere. I guess. It’s…”

“Mind blowing?” whispered Shannon, who was now mesmerized by the way her Minor suddenly seemed so energetic and happy. It wasn’t something she had ever seen, at least not when approaching the subject of bonding and its implications.

“Exactly!” beamed Alejandro. “Suddenly, I had something… something that I could offer you!”

“Of… Offer ME?” repeated Shannon, utterly lost now.

“Yes!” confirmed the Minor, a huge smile on his face. “You’ve got everything, I have nothing, I’m broken deep down, and it’s hurting – a lot if I’m honest. But now… well, my homework is to work on the bond… So would you like to partner with me?”

“Really? Even after the horrible thing I said to you? You would want to bond with me, to reward me like that?”

Shannon didn’t gave him the time to respond, she extended her arms and brought the man of her life against her mighty bosom, still laying on her bed. She covered him in wild kisses, on his face, his hair, his torso, even his prosthesis. The metal contraption even groaned a little when she acted with too much force and he winced when the bruises her teeth had inflicted earlier where still sore. She noticed but couldn’t stop herself, she wanted to bury him in her kisses, her lips encompassing a large part of his torso, their plush form pushing against it.

“Whoa, calm down young lady!” smiled Alejandro. “It doesn’t mean that I’m forgiving you. You’ll have to be the non-dominant during those bonding sessions. Do you think you can do it?”

“I… I don’t know” admitted the giantess. “But I can try, I guess, if it means us spending time together both in body, mind and soul” cooed Shannon. “But not now.”

“But…” tried Alejandro, but she hushed him with one massive finger covering his lips… and face.

“No but, baby. Here’s what we’ll do now, and later today. We’ll. Have. Sex! Because I really can’t wait anymore, I want you inside of me, no matter what you put into me. I need you, and I’m sure you wouldn’t leave me hanging, right?”

-------------------------------------------------------------

“Ah! Ah! Ah!” screamed Alejandro, rhythmically, as his gigantic girlfriend slammed the inside of her thighs against his butt, groaning like an angry bear as she put her strap-on to use.

“Yes my love! Scream for me! Let me know how good it feel. Do you like having your minuscule little ass pounded by big old me? Do you love the fact that I could crush you in so many way? DO you love the power I have over you?”

“Yes, yes, yes!” cried the Minor, his mind lost in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

“Really? Even though I’ll pound your ass so much you won’t be able to walk in a straight line tomorrow?” teased the giantess, who was also clearly enjoying their love-making session.

“You… devil!” moaned Alejandro. “How come you –ah!- always managed to –aaaan, not so fast!”

“Well, you compared me to Lucifer earlier sweetie. Isn’t it obvious that it’s how I can convince you to try anything. Just wait until I’ll have worked on you enough to have you begging for watersport and scat, it’ll be glorious!”

“Eww! Hell no! I won’t ever do something like that!”

“Pretty sure last week you would have refused the strap-on, and yet here we are” laughed Shannon. “Don’t say that you won’t ever try something, because while I’m around, we could do everything. But we don’t have a safe word, do we?”

“I… I don’t knoOoOOOoOOooow!” screamed the Minor when the tip of the strap-on pressed on his prostate in a way which had to be rehearsed by his massive fiancée, who roared in pleasure when her end of the sex-toy vibrated powerfully, in response more to her slamming than his struggling.

“Well, think about one for this evening babe. With another little girl to play, I may end a little… rough, and I don’t want to scare you or hurt you.”

“More than you did earlier, you mean?” asked Alejandro, making use of a lull in her movements, probably more for his sake than hers.

He was covered in sweat, and they had been at it for barely ten minutes. He felt incredibly weak, tiredness from the day and the roller-coaster of emotions that his life with Shannon taking their toll on him. And looking over his shoulder at her broad-shouldered, dominating figure, looking down at him with lust, love and sadistic pleasure, her face slightly hidden by her wild mane of black hair, giving her the appearance of some great statue hidden deep into a jungle – or so he thought, but Alejandro knew he had an overactive imagination at times and that Shannon was one of those “times”. Always.

“Meany” moaned Shannon, tracing his spine with one of her massive fingers, granting him some time to rest. “You’re lucky our gender aren’t inversed, because otherwise I would show you what hurting someone in a good way is. I don’t think you would be able to handle me, if I were a man babe, I would be even more massive.”

“Especially down there, is that what you imply? You African-Americans and your boasts about the size of your dicks” laughed the Minor, shaking his head a little.

“Oh, you dirty little bad hombre!” giggled Shannon. “I see that this little toy in your ass is too small if you get to talk like that. I guess. I’ll. Need. To. Put. A. Bigger. ONE!”

Alejandro let out a mighty howl, as the pounding in his backside grew stronger and stronger, a powerful slamming punctuating each word of Shannon’s last sentence. His arms and legs, which had managed to hold him, gave way, and he collapsed on the bed, screaming incoherently as he came, perhaps with a greater force than ever. Finally, he felt the strap-on leaving his ass and Shannon’s sighing in pleasure, drowning his own labored breathing in the process.

“What a waste of semen” jokingly complained the giantess, who gently pushed him away to pass her fingers in his sperm, and then bringing it to her crotch.

“Hey!” weakly protested the Minor, realizing what she was doing, but with her other hand, her fiancé gently caressed his torso.

“I know, I know… You don’t feel ready to have kids. But I do, and I want yours, and I think we have established that I’m the dominant one in our relationship… save –perhaps- for the bond. I make no promises here, but I’ll try, really try, to not freak out if your little friend end being right, okay?”

“I guess it’s better than nothing” replied Alejandro, who felt his penis rising again as fingers several times it size played with it.

“Good. Now, don’t move. I still want you inside me, and you’re already ready for round two. But it’ll be a little dangerous, so don’t panic, it would make things really frightening, okay?”

“Uuh… What do you have in mind exactly?” asked the Minor, who had some serious difficulty picturing what could be more dangerous than having a gigantic MAJOR pounding his ass with a strap-on and risking an internal bleeding in so doing.

“I want to be on top” simply said Shannon and Alejandro felt a sense of dread like he hadn’t known since… perhaps since his kidnapping by Mac Ferlan.

“You’re joking right? I mean, Shannon, you’re5m13 (16f8) and you’re probably weighting more than an elephant! If you’re on top, I’ll end crushed to death quicker than I could say pancake!”

“You’re exaggerating. African elephants weight around 6 metric tons in the savannah, and I’m barely above 5 tons myself!” huffed the monstrously massive woman.

“Yeah, because it’s clearly this one ton which will make all the difference in the world” replied Alejandro with quite a bit of snark.

“I’m not stupid babe. I’ve got a lot of power in those arms of mine, so I’ll be able to not fall on you, to not even let you endure a modicum of my weight. But if you really don’t want to try it we won’t.”

Alejandro sighed. His giantess of a fiancée looked so dejected at the idea that she couldn’t be on top of him. It was just another ploy to get him to pump more semen into her pussy, he knew that. But even then, she was so freaking gorgeous, and the idea of being so utterly dominated by her, the mere thought of seeing this monolithic body above his, held precariously hovering over his… It was just too much teasing, his penis was harder than he had ever been. Repositioning himself, he made a gesture with her hand so his lover could proceed.

Shannon didn’t wait for a second confirmation. She immediately put her body over his own, her angry vagina gulping down his puny erection and then positioned herself, so that most of her weight would be on her lower legs and her arms. And when she rhythmically went up and down, so slowly, her insides grazing with meticulous languor the sensitive head of his dick, Alejandro let out moans after moans, who were all made inaudible by the powerful purring that his monstrous lover produced without ever stopping.

All he could see was her slightly round tummy and the ginormous orbs of her tits, swaying slowly and gently as their owner kept her slow pace, displaying an ability to care about his wellbeing which always surprised him. Despite her casual arrogance, bossy attitude and general lack of diplomacy on so many subjects, it was in moments like that the Minor knew, deep down, how much Shannon loved him. She could have maimed or killed him with any part of her body. Instead, she made him discover pleasures he had never even thought existed.

With some effort, for arousal couldn’t completely dissipate his fear, the young man rose his hand and found her clitoris. His very first touch elicited a roar of joy so powerful that for a long moment, all he could hear was the ringing of his ears. Then it was her labored breathing, as if is simple action had broken a dam. Without a care left for what could happen, he kept playing with the engorged and sensitive spot, earning more screams and harsh breaths from so far above, coming all the while. Finally, en all-encompassing howl of primal pleasure drowned his world, even as his whole body ended covered in Shannon’s love juice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The gigantic MAJOR had just enough of her rational thinking left to not collapse on the spot but to roll on the other side of the bed. But once her back touched the mattress, her whole body jerked violently as wave after wave of pleasure, her fingers flying to her nipples, her clit, her whole body. Finally, she stopped and took long, calming, breaths. Yet she ended gasping when she felt a small tongue licking the inside of her thighs.

“What are you doing my love?” she huskily asked, basking in the afterglow.

“I clean you my Goddess” simply replied Alejandro.

“Oh, that’s so adorable” cooed Shannon, who felt even better. “But you don’t have to, my High Priest. This Goddess would vastly prefer for her most zealous worshipper to come over her head and speak and rest. For you will need strength when the infidel will join us.”

“You seem quite certain that she will come, oh great divinity” laughed the Minor as he crawled over her body, making her moan once more.

“You seems quite sure that she’ll come, that poor student you coerced.”

“Well, my divine power of prophecy let me know that any woman who absent-mindedly graze my tits while they are close to them will answer their call when needed.”

“She really did that?” asked Alejandro, dropping his subservient tone because of his surprise, his little head popping out of her cleavage.

“Yes!” laughed Shannon, making his whole body shake, which aroused her some more. “Isn’t it cool? I can’t wait for her to call and hear my proposition.”

“Oh, so you haven’t asked her out yet. You’ll be disappointed perhaps!”

“We shall see, but I doubt it.” affirmed Shannon, even as she put a hand on her lover’s back, who gently laid down on her to rest. “Now sleep a little my heart. You’ll need more strength for the rest of the day.”