- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, it's one of the last chapters before this story and the Special written by NotSirk will be workjing alongside each other! If you haven't read his work, go do it now, while it's still time!

Also, it'll be the last chapter for the next two weeks at least, since I'm going in an holiday soon and won't be able to write the story. I'll try to update my Random Factory in the meantime.

It's a chapter ending on a rather depressing tone, but I hope you'll like it nonetheless. As always, feel free to leave a review !

Chapter 23: Spilling the beans

“So… your brother? How can I get to score him, uh?”

“Excuse me, I’m trying to listen to the teacher” mumbled Lindsey, not even turning her head to look at the pre-teen to her right.

“Come on, don’t be like that. You can’t hoard him like that! We could share the little guy, right?” tried the white-skinned, gingerly guy.

Lindsey’s blood boiled and she didn’t even took a second to think about what she would be doing, and how it could potentially land her in troubles. Her right hand curled into a fist and collided with the left jaw of that imbecile. His head recoiled and he yelped, surprised. Then, his eyes glared hatefully and he too landed a hit on her, forcing her to rattle her chair. Lindsey’s MAJOR rage grew even hotter and she shot up, her fists raises, adopting a fighting stance she had often used against Alaric.

“Ferrand! O’Hara!” bellowed the biology teacher, turning her irate face toward the two of them, her left hand extended in an accusatory stance. “What do you think you’re doing!?”

“That bitch hit me for no reason!” yelled the ginger boy, his voice hesitating between his childish tone and the deep baritone that it would morph into in the coming months, when puberty would really hit him.

“You said you wanted to have a threesome between my brother, you and me!” roared Lindsey, incensed by what that guy had said.

“Oh god…” sighed the teacher, dropping her head and shaking it in a tired way. “Everytime a new minor come into this school, you younglings have to go even wilder than you usually are. I know that they are a rarity, and that wanting to have them, or protect them, is natural, I mean, it’s wired in our biology…”

“Our aggression is” interrupted Lindsey, still glaring at the O’Hara kid. “But I don’t think that protecting them is” she added darkly. “My big brother’s arm is proof enough of that.”

A sudden silence fell on the classroom, just before it erupted in laughter. Even the ginger pre-teen who had eyed her angrily was now laughing is ass out, letting himself fall back on his chair, and another white-skinned boy happily hit his shoulder, a huge grin on his face as he was laughing not unlike a hyena. Confusedly, the young Ferrand understood that it was because she had called Alejandro her “big” brother that such raucous laughter had engulfed her classmates and, even to her deep shame, her teacher, who did her best to try and fail to hide her snickering.

“I thought this school supported the #minorthingsmatterstoo!” she yelped, sounding whiney even to her own ears.

“We do… OIh God, we really do but, ooooh…” tried the teacher, but she couldn’t contain a burst of laughter before continuing. “I’m sorry, it’s just that… seeing such a tall young girl as yourself, I can tell that you must be around 2m53 (8f3) and you’re very ripped. And yet you called your brother big, when he is but a minor, nonetheless.”

“Well, a minor can be big, like my sister, but she is no “big sister” joked a young black girl boasting a very lean and athletic physique and a small Minor girl looking sheepish and afraid of the sudden attention she received.

Lindsey huffed. The poor girl was clearly overweight and the fact that she was probably mixed when her younger sister was a pure African-American woman seemed to indicate that their parents were, had best, rather loose on their relationships. Which wasn’t too uncommon for MAJORS, Lindsey knew that, but still, it was something which, she found, added a lot more callousness to the way the younger sister treated her older sibling. Who had no reason to be there today. The Ferrand girl decided to try and get the upper hand back by pointing it.

“Yeah, well why is your sister even there!? Shouldn’t she be at your home to rest after yesterday’s Minor’s class?” she growled.

“Ah! As if I would let her at home!” huffed the black giantess. “I need my stress reliever!” she added laughing and squishing her sister’s curves, eliciting a weak sound from her.

“Scarlet Bradley! What do you think you’re doing to your sister!?” roared the teacher, managing to get back on track. “You, Lindsey and Patrick, you’ll all have to bring back a full four page essay on the basics of genetics, for tomorrow! Are we clear!?”

“But teach!” whined the three MAJORS in the same time.

“No! If you complain, it’ll be an eight page essay!? So? Anything else to say? NO? That’s what I thought…”

-------------------------------------------

“A problem?” asked Samantha Paolini, offering a helping from her pepperoni and bacon sandwich.

“Yeah, peoples are morons…” grumbled Lindsey, who shared her tuna and eggs one with her club’s ace.

“Wall, that’s not a big naws, raally…” said the blond girl. “It’s quite common, you know?”

“Yeah, you should be chirpy that we’re here together lassie!” cheered Jenny, leaning more than a little too much promiscuity, almost leering at the young Ferrand. “Aren’t we great together?”

“Sure, if you like shrimps!” boomed a powerful voice, forcing their attention upward.

Lindsey sighed when she saw the massive frame of Helena Beaulac approaching. The colossus, who looked small to her only because she knew Shannon, was the second ace of the All Girl MMA Club at BFHS. Only Sammy was able to beat her in the ring, or even outside. Lindsey didn’t knew her, but she already disliked the black fighter, with her casual displays of arrogance and the way she flaunted her size at every opportunity. The last twenty minutes, she had kept flaunting her size and musculature to Lindsey, in a rather blatant attempt to prove that she would be a perfect specimen to bond with her brother.

“Please, Helly, it’s not because girls in your family grows like weed to freakish proportions that the rest of us are shrimps!” sourly replied Jenny.

“Pratty sure you are a shrimp, Jennifer” taunted Samantha, eyeing at the really small MAJOR girl, who stood at barely 2m47 (8f1).

“You, shut up! You’re supposed to help me, now that you’ve finally got your head straight about Minors! Show some respect for the smaller peoples around you!”

“Who said I changad my mind ‘bout Minors? Thay are past and mass with you soo much that you and ruined and broken!”

Linsey squinted her eyes, trying to understand what the Iron Girl had just say. Her strange way of speaking made understanding her somewhat difficult for her, even if apparently Jenny and Helena had no such difficulties. It probably came from experience, and Lindsey hoped that ‘Rando and her would manage it soon, because a protector like Samantha Paolini to back her brother and watch his back would alleviate a lot of the pre-teen’s fears. However, she had discovered that Jennifer and Helena were both willing to tag along, for very different reasons.

Jennifer was crazy good at helping her workout, she was almost a genius at it, despite never lifting any weigh herself, and she had been the one who had managed to convince her to join the MMA Club and not just hit the gym. She was very flirty and from what she had understood, she was really unto her, the kind of young teenager entering puberty and working out to become extremely strong. Lindsey was kind of confused about all of this, which made her somewhat awkward around her. Even if she knew how to be funny.

Helena was not into her, even if she did her best to be polite and respectful, clearly trying to woo her into supporting her bid for her ‘Rando. And this massive woman had a lot of assets to bear, since Lindsey knew very well that Alejandro loved tall, sexy and muscular women, and in that regard Helena was even prettier than Shannon, being fit and with a less plump face and body shape, giving her a grace that the more titanic MAJOR, heck, the other Cyclopean as called by that asshole Waid. Where Shannon’s slow and thunderous pace was fear inducing, Helena’s predatory walking was terrifying, even for her…

“You really are crazy, Paolini” laughed Helena. “If I were a Tier 3 like you, I would have several Minors basking in my glory and we would all be better off because of it!”

“You would have little pets or slaves, not true Minors” huffed Lindsey, making her disgust blatant.

“Come on Lind” said Jenny, looking at little shocked. “You can’t think that! I mean, your brother is kind of… special, for a Minor, but you have to admit that it’s only natural for us MAJORS to stand above them, literally and figuratively. It’s how we’re all made to be!”

“That’s bullshit” groaned Lindsey. “If my Mama was here, she would tell you that while Minors have genetic tendencies to seek stronger mates and be more submissive than MAJORS, especially when we are both in their teenage years. But still, every Minor also possess distinct genetic markers from MAJORS after thousands of years of intermingling, and it’s particularly blatant in the last hundred years because it has become all but impossible for Minors to mate together and produce a purer offspring.”

Lindsey’s voice had risen to a joyous tone, her face lit by a fire as her passion was allowed to burn bright. She always loved to talk about genetics, with anyone willing to listen. ‘Rando often endured hours of her explaining the difference between DNA and RNA, even if she knew he didn’t really cared one bit about any of it. But it had mostly been with her Mama that the young Ferrand had had the best discussions, learning so much more from her simply by virtue of being her daughter than any schoolbook could ever had hoped to teach her.

“Oh believe me, there is still minors born of minor parents” mumbled Helena, her mood darkening for a moment, but Lindsey couldn’t care about it at all right now.

“Really!? Do you know any? Do you think he would allow me to study him, perhaps even take some genetic material? I know that my Mama would be extremely interested in such a specimen!”

“Now, look who’s belittling the little guys” joked Jenny, beaming a wide smile at Lindsey. “And you know, I’m a little hurt that you would want to take some genetic material from a Minor and not me… perhaps I’m an halfsy, after all!”

Lindsey felt her face turning bright red, both because of the shame she felt at the realization that she had been so callous talking about a Minor, and Jennifer far from subtle innuendo. The young girl had to admit that her senior looked good, if frail and thin, but her healthy white skin and her lithe limb were mesmerizing when she moved… and the pre-teen suspected that Jenny knew it perfectly well and played it. She thought and Izzellah and, with some difficulties, managed to overcome a sudden urge to kiss her pink lips.

“She wouldn’t want to be your guinea pig” suddenly grumbled Helena, “’cause she doesn’t like your brother one bit, he’s a Righter after all. But I could perhaps convince her to help you and your Mama” shrewdly added the black fighter with a wry smile. “After all she is but a minor, she knows her place and would do anything for me, if I asked…”

“You’re talking about Shawna?” asked Sam. “I’m pratty sure she wouldn’t like one bit to halp Rightars, from what I saw in har little mind.”

“Don’t go shitting on my Shawna Sammy, or I’ll kick your ass so bad you’ll still be limping next year!”

“Ya bitch! I kiked your ugly ass just like yastarday!” roared Samantha, punching the left shoulder of her gigantic friend.

“It’s on!” roared Helena who let herself fall over her smaller rival, who let out a very girly squeal when she realized that she had fucked up pretty bad.

Lindsey gasped and blushed as the two muscular teenager started to wrestle on the floor. It was hardly playful, with terrible blows traded, the loud crash of fist on flesh and the almost inaudible groaning of straining muscles that only MAJOR ears could perceive. But what was perhaps even more upsetting was how the struggle swiftly changed into something a lot more… licencious. Finally, Helena pinned Sammy fully under her and gestured as if she was going to kiss her languorously, while the mixed MAJOR resisted as best she could by catching her Cyclopean’s friend face and pulling her head away from her face, groaning .

“Oh my God!” shrieked Lindsey, brighter than she ever had been partially because of a sudden arousal she struggled to contain, just as Jenny groaned “Get a room, geez!”

“What can I say!? I need a mate for my baby!” blurted Helena, smiling at Samantha has she rose. “And Sammy here would make for an adequate, if slightly stupid, bodyguard.”

“Tha fuck are you talking about, bitch!” spat Samantha, clearly still embarrassed by what had just happened.

“Well, I’m pregnant buddy, with a minor girl!” beamed Helena.

“ARE YOU A FUCKING MORON!” shrilled Lindsey, being the first to react to this revelation.

“Hey, brat, watch out…” started Helena, but the youngest of the four girls couldn’t care less about it.

“You’re trying to kill your baby? Uh?” she asked, roaring and shoving her finger just below the giantess’ nose.

“What are you…”

“Don’t you know that Minors in the womb are extremely fragile and that intense activities such as excessive workout or fighting can lead to miscarriage!?”

What are you talking about!?”’ screamed Helena, her black skin suddenly turning grey as her hands shot to her belly. “My Carlena wouldn’t be affected by that kind of thing! She’s so much smaller than a normal baby and everybody told me that nothing short of dramatic accident can lead to a miscarriage of a MAJOR baby. So it’s only natural that a smaller one would…” but Lindsey didn’t let her finish.

“They are frailer, and so his your placenta because of it!” she screamed. “Jesus Christ! Don’t anyone read anything about a Minor’s pregnancy!? The placenta isn’t as sturdy because the baby need a lot less nutrient than us, and his bones and overall his whole body is a lot more fragile. Violent shocks can detach the placenta or hurt the baby directly, leaving grave sequels such as psychomotor troubles, brain injuries and a whole lot of problems! That’s why it’s almost a miracle when a MAJOR woman managed to have a Minor child, even discounting the genetics odds!”

“But… But nobody told me!” whined Helena, huge tears forming in her eyes. “I… I wouldn’t have… I would have kept the condoms if I had learnt that! Noam’s family has an history of birthing minors, that’s why I put up with his shit and all!” and then she started to cry fully, wailing and clutching her belly, her body wracked by her sobs.

“Calm down Helly!” yelled Jennifer. “I’m sure that your baby is safe, and that if you have any trouble, your cousin will help! She’s got crazy money and her campaign is all about uplifting minors, even changing the way it’s spelled and all! She wouldn’t let you in the dirt if your baby is in danger or anything!”

“Yeah, you’re right Janny. The Shannon will halp our little Halana here!”

“Wait a minute, you’re Shannon’s cousin!?” asked Lindsey, who didn’t know how to feel with all those revelations following one another.

“Yeah…” sniffled Helena, not noticing the familiarity. Alas for the young Ferrand, one girl was very focused on her and did.

“How come you call The Shannon Matthewson by her first name, Miss Ferrand?” asked Jenny, squinting her eyes as if she was changing her appraisal of Lindsey.

“I… My brother is a childhood friend of her and…”

The young woman managed to shut her mouth before revealing more, but when she saw a look of realization spread on Jennifer’s face, she knew she had been too late. The smaller and yet older MAJOR went for her phone, mumbling to herself, and while Samantha was mostly focused on calming down an almost hysterical Helena, she too turned her head toward her friend, frowning, apparently unhappy with what she was doing. But when Jenny let out a scream of pure incredulity, the two wrestlers fully forgot the situation to look at her confused.

“Oh my God, it’s your brother! Your brother and Shannon Matthewson for the very first use of the #minorthingsmattertoo!”

Jennifer brandished her phone as if it was a weapon, and in a sense, it was. Lindsey felt her gut forming the densest and most painful knots ever in her stomach, and her knees became weak. Had she not been sitting already, she would have fallen on her ass. Before her horrified eyes was a picture of Alejandro standing on Shannon’s breasts and looking at the camera, a little unsure of himself perhaps. She knew this picture by heart, because her older sibling looked so cute in it that she simply couldn’t pass on it.

“Jesus Christ! Is your brother like… the first Righter?” asked Helena, shocked long enough from her self-pity, her bleary red eyes looking at Lindsey incredulously.

“I think you fuckad up, lassie…” mumbled Samantha, looking at the pre-teen a little sadly.

-------------------------------------

“Allo? Lindsey?”

Her brother’s voice, still calm, proof enough that he hadn’t learnt about her terrible mistake. He doesn’t know yet that I’m an absolute failure, that I fucked up so bad, that I ruined everything! She wanted to talk, but she simply couldn’t. She was unable to even think words that would be appropriate now, let alone voice them. The second half of her school day had been lived in a blur. She had managed to put up a good front, but she had heard the whispers, seen the strange glances, and she knew that she had destroyed any chance that her ‘Rando could have had of having a normal school life for a Minor here.

“Lindsey!? What’s happening! Are you hurt! Talk to me, please!”

It was only when she heard her urgency in his voice, how he suddenly sounded terrified that she realized that a terrible wail was escaping her lips. It stopped at once, only to be replaced by heart-wracking sobs. She hated herself so much. She had no reason, no real reason at least, to be so sad, to feel so bad, not compared to ‘Rando who had truly suffered and was discriminated simply because he was born different from everyone else. Still, she couldn’t help but feel miserable, and couldn’t contain her pain any longer.

“I… I…I…” she tried between her cries, her breathing heavy and her enunciation difficult.

“Yes, that’s good, keep talking Little Lind. I’ll be there shortly, I promise!” he said in the phone, and then she heard him calling someone in the distance, asking for a car and a driver immediately.

“I’m sorry!’ she finally managed to stutter. “Im so-ooo-o-o-oo-rry ‘Rando!”

She then broke into another fit of brutal sobs, who cracked her body, making her lungs burn, as she was grasping for air. She turned into a ball, the phone falling on the bed next to her as she cried, and cried, her throat turning sore and her eyes becoming so full of tears that she couldn’t see anything. Her own sorrow was like a deep chasm which was dragging her ever further in the dark, in places of self-loathing and pain that she didn’t even knew existed.

“Lindsey!? Talk to me! Please! I beg you, talk to me!” asked her brother’s voice, a lifeline which managed to stir her, if only for a moment.

The pre-teen fought of her anguish long enough to pick up the phone and rasped in it a weak “I’m here… I… I’m sorry, I…”

“It’s fine, Little Lind. Whatever happened, we’ll be fine, okay. I’m on my way, I’ll be home as soon as possible, okay? Don’t do anything before I arrive okay? Well, do one thing, in fact.”

“I… I can’t, I’ll fail, I always fail! At everything!”

“That’s not true Lindsey, and you know it!” proclaimed Alejandro. “And you can do perfectly well what I want you to do. Don’t you want to try it, at least? For me?”

“Perh-aa-aaa-ps” she cried in the phone, clutching at it desperately.

“Great, great” he mumbled. “Then, why don’t you go in the kitchen? In the first drawer to the left –well, the last for you I guess, since it’s the drawer at eye level for me- when you enter, you’ll find some black chocolate, it will do good for you. Eat it all up, okay Little Lind? Can you do it for me?”

“Yes” she weakly replied, able to push back the darkness just a little while longer.

“Wonderful. And then, you’ll go on the sofa and you’ll put a movie you likes, okay? What do you think of Back to the Future? It’s a classic and you always laugh so much watching it!”

“I don’t feel like watching anything” she said as tears welled up in her eyes once more.

“Okay, well… just sit or lie on the sofa or on your bed, okay sis? I’ll be back soon, I swear. If you want, let the call running, and if you cut it, call me back as soon as you feel the need. I’m here for you, okay?”

“Huhum” acknowledged the young MAJOR, doing her best to endure her pain, dreading the hours separating her from her brother’s arrival.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Remember to comment if you feel like it :)