- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, this chapter was easy to write at first but then really hard ! I hope I've managed to balance thing out and make it interesting and steamy in the proper way, but dear reader, you'll be the judge of that, I'm afraid. Let me know what you thought about it !

Chapter 21: A couple's workout

“Wakey, wakey, sleepyhead” sang Shannon, lightly kissing her lover’s torso to rouse him from his sleep, enjoying the taste of his night sweat, slightly salty, on his skin.

“Huuuu…” five more minutes pleaded the Minor, turning away from her and eliciting a cheerful laugh, loud enough to wake him up for good.

“Not a chance, beautiful” said Shannon, the corner of her mouth still upturned. “It’s already 10 a.m., you won’t waste our day together, not when we have so much to do!”

“And what do you want to do?” grumpily asked her lover, opening one of his eye to look at her, still quite sleepy obviously. She couldn’t resist her urge to ruffle his hair, eliciting an indignant grumble.

“Well, I was thinking of doing some workout as a couple” she innocently mused, knowing full well how he would react to it, having read it in his mind his thoughts on the matter, especially what he though was her slight “beer gut” forming.

“How would it even work?” grumbled the Minor, turning his head away from her, clearly intent on sleeping more, to her dismay.

“Well, you could be doing your exercises and I could do mine in the same time, but above you, what do you think about it?” she offered, hoping that it would have the desired effect.

To her delight, it had least draw his attention away from his pillow. He sat in their bed, his hair all messed up by his sleepy night and her finger’s efforts, and he scratched his short beard. He looked at her, a little bleary eyed still, but nonetheless ready to start his day. She barely contained a squeal of pleasure when he yawned and stretched, offering her a rare opportunity of gazing at his muscles. She was able to note the way they moved under his skin, so small, so frail looking and yet noticeable. And the way he moved to bring back some life in his limbs… Gorgeous.

“When you’ll have finished your perving on me, could you please get me out of the bed?” asked Alejandro, stirring her out of her slightly lustful thoughts.

“I was not perving, I was enjoying my boyfriend’s perfect shape” said the MAJOR, shaking her head a little haughtily, but with a broad smile on her face. “And you know I’ll always help you. Emphasis on always, baby. But you haven’t answered my question, little mister. You shall not get away from this bed as long as you haven’t!”

“Suit yourself. But you’ll be the one having to wash your sheets when I’ll have to go and let nature flow, so to speak” smirked the Minor, arching his eyebrows mischievously.

“You wouldn’t!” gasped Shannon, not quite sure that he would be able to act like that, when it looked so different from her image of him brave, willful but also somehow… I don’t know, he seems above such childish behavior!

“You bet I would” replied the young man, but he was doing his best to hide his morning wood. “Seriously, I really need to pee Shannon, I won’t be able to hold it much longer, now that I am up. And just so because it’s quite obvious that my little joke shocked you, if only a little, you really need to see me as someone, just like you would see a MAJOR.”

“You mean that you want me to treat you as if you were a blockhead!?” asked Shannon in mock stupor. “And here I thought that you were such a highly educated Minor, I was duped! What have I done, taking you into my house, me poor woman, defenseless as I am!?”

“Har, har, har” slowly replied Alejandro, rolling his eyes a little, but his wide smile betrayed his amusement. “I see that I’ll have to jump and risk my ankles’ safety, if I don’t want to lose it here and looks like a misbehaved pet. Fine, you’ll have to pay my bills at the hospital then!”

Having said that, he immediately started running toward the edge and jumped. Shannon yelped, horrified and rushed to his side, managed to catch him before he could touch the ground. She shot back to her full height, bringing her lover toward her face, concern etched on her face. To her stupor, the Minor was laughing, his hilarity strangely contagious and she suddenly found herself laughing with him. Finally, she carefully dropped him on the floor and smacked playfully his little butt, eliciting a little yelp.

“You’re crazy, you know that right?” asked the colossus, looking down at her lover, so far below, despite being so close.

“Well, it’s not my fault I live among you MAJORS. You’re rubbing off on me, I guess” replied the Minor, rushing to the bathroom.

Shannon sighed, tantalized by the way his butt-cheeks moved. I want a piece of it! But not now, be careful Matthewson, or you’ll lose it, and everything with it. Keep your cards close to your chest, perhaps with Alejandro, and you’ll be able have a taste of it. Which was easier said than done, considering that the Minor seemed to be in a teasing mood. She had never seen this side of him, and she suddenly wondered if it was the result of their all-powerful bond the previous day. But surely he isn’t still affected, right? I can’t have changed him, deep down, I just can’t!

“So? What’ll be the workout routine?” suddenly asked Alejandro, jolting out of the bathroom and running toward bags Shannon hadn’t even noticed.

She supposed he had dropped them here when he had come home early the previous day. Or perhaps he had asked Jim or some of her peoples to bring them from his home, but it didn’t sound like him and she couldn’t see when he would have had the time to do so. The gigantic MAJOR felt her interest spike. She couldn’t help but wonder what he had on those. She wanted to shower him in everything he liked, be it her curves, his gym machines or anything he could ask of her. Seeing firsthand what he cared enough to bring home would help her in that endeavor.

“Shannon? What will be the workout routine?” repeated the Minor, looking over his shoulder even as he was starting to clothe himself, to the dismay of the colossal woman.

“Oh, I was thinking of starting easy, since I don’t have a gym at home” she explained. “So… a hundred or two of push-ups and perhaps twice as much squats?” she proposed, unsure of herself.

“Yeah, and we could follow up with four hundred press-ups, wouldn’t we?”

“Oh, I don’t know if I could do so much, sweetie. I mean, the bars wouldn’t… wait, you were joking” she suddenly realized when she saw him smiling mischievously at her. “You’re playing me!” whined the giantess, “while I’m really trying to do with you things you like besides…”

“Besides fucking like horned rabbits” offered the Minor, still in his strange mood, which started to unnerve Shannon.

“Yes, besides that!” she shot back sharply, but cooling down just as quick. “I’m sorry, Alejandro” she hastily explained to the surprised and yet strangely unfazed little man before her. “You’re just… strange, and I’m worrying. Have I, per chance, affected you yesterday? Have I… changed you?” she asked, dreading the answer.

“I don’t know…” slowly answered the Minor, looking down at his feet, his shirt still in his hand, his gaze lost as he seriously considered her question. “I think that you have, yes, but it’s expected, you went just as deep as Mac Ferlan, and did basically what he did. But since there wasn’t any horror in your actions or demeaning thoughts when you broadcasted your vision of me” added the young man, blushing abundantly at that point, “I don’t think it’ll last. In fact, it’s already fading a little, just wait after lunch and I think I’ll be back to my normal behavior.”

Shannon gulped hard. On one hand, she was happy to learn that she hadn’t fundamentally changed her fiancé forever. But on the other hand, she had to consider the possibilities of this more open-minded, less guarded Alejandro. Such a behavior meant more opportunities to fully seduce him, to enjoy his lithe little body in the nude, or even have a taste of its fruits… No, I can’t think like that. I have to make sure that he returns to his usual self, it’s the only way to build a strong and stable relationship. I’ll already have to pay for what I did, I’m pretty sure of it.

“More seriously, your workout is far too harsh for a start. I need to warm-up at first, while you don’t, but I highly advise you in doing so. You MAJORS have crazy muscles, and you gain even more proportionally than us anytime you exercise. But if you do warm up and take it seriously, your bodies change very quickly. Not that you need to get much muscles, you’re already incredibly fit. Well, mostly” he explained, blushing a little but not looking away as he usually did.

“Really? I’m not really muscular, where would you get the idea that I’m already well built?” asked Shannon, confused.

“You are kidding, right?”

“Absolutely not beautiful” replied the MAJOR, quite serious.

“Well, to be frank, I hadn’t really noticed them before… well, before the shower after you proposed to me. But that mostly because your curves are mesmerizing, if perhaps a little overwhelming at time, truth been told.”

“Oh really? Are my poor little breasts and flat ass too much to handle for you? You sire didn’t gave me the impression yesterday” teased Shannon, cupping her monstrous orbs to highlight how massive and heavy they were. “When I’m just carrying only a little more than two small MAJORS woman on my chest everyday!”

“WHAT!?” yelped the Minor, suddenly gawking at her impressive knockers, his mouth agape and his eyes wide, as if it was simply too much for him to accept right away.

“Uh… haven’t I told you before? Well, now I did, I guess…” sighed the young woman. “But let’s get back on track, shall we? I really want to work out with you, but knowing where I’m already toned will be a plus, for my weak self-esteem at least” joked the billionaire, knowing full well how high it already was.

“Well,” slowly explained Alejandro, “you have really powerful calves and thighs, because of your weight, I guess, but also at least some sort of work, you can’t have legs like yours and staying put on a chair all day. Not that I have the faintest idea what a billionaire bachelorette like you would do of her day… Golfing?”

“I work hard, thank you very much” sneered the MAJOR, hurt by the fact that he apparently had both a low interest and such an insulting vision of what the 1 Percenter had to do for a living. Seriously, why anyone would think that we are so privileged, our life is so hard!

“Touchy subject I see…” sighed Alejandro, still with a happy smile on his face, which denoted the effect of their near-total bond experience. “But sorry if I don’t really feel the harshness in the voice of peoples with more money than some countries in their bank account, sugarplum. Anyway… enough talking, more working out!”

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alejandro shook his head a little. The haze was lifting, or at least it was a little less present in his mind. Not that his judgment was clouded, per se, but it was altered, his usual reactions somehow dulled by this warm embrace of Shannon’s love. It hadn’t been something she had foreseen, obviously, but it had affected him nonetheless and right now, the young man was glad of it. It would probably change somewhat as the day wore on, but so far, he was too happy to know how she felt about him to care much about it.

It had been terrifying, to feel her invade his mind like that, as he was unprepared for it. She had found her way into every fiber of his being. Even right now, he somehow “felt” her in his bones, a sort of resonance which filled him with a joyful indifference to the things which usually bothered him. Which didn’t mean that he couldn’t be unnerved, and once more the gigantic MAJOR surprised him, startling him and making him slightly afraid for a moment, until that too passed, drowned by his bond-occurred bliss.

“Sorry, I didn’t want to make you wince” mumbled Shannon, her face so close as she was literally laying on the floor, preparing to try some push-ups to warm her up.

“No problem, it’s just that I’m not used seeing you so close” smiled Alejandro, extending his hand to caress the left cheek of her fiancée, who purred deeply, clearly enjoying it.

“I didn’t expect it to make you afraid, or wary. Shouldn’t it make it easier to be around me if I’m on all four?” she asked, really curious apparently.

“Not really. When you’re standing, yeah, you’re massive but your proportions make sense. Right now, you seems somehow… more massive, more you, I guess?”

“I see” said Shannon, nodding to herself, as if she had never even thought of that. “Does it bothers you? I can try and remain on my feet most of the time, you know?”

“No, don’t worry… I kind of like it, it’s just that it’s always… unexpected” revealed the Minor.

“Even in bed?” seductively asked Shannon, inclining her head a little to better enjoy his touch.

“Yes, even in bed!” laughed Alejandro. “But enough chit chat, time to work out, little lady!”

Having said that, he promptly begun his stretching routine, bending his knees to flex his legs, turning and twisting, then extending them long enough for his muscles to start groaning a little. With a smile, he rose to his full height and stretched his arm, warming its muscles so as to avoid any injury, something extremely important for someone with just one arm. From the corner of his eyes, he noticed the way Shannon looked at him, unmoving but adoringly, as if she had no intention of doing her part in this supposed work-out couple thing.

“Earth to Shannon? When will you start warming up sugarplum?”

“When you’ll start your push-ups” dreamily replied the gigantic woman, who was clearly enjoying it far too much; but even then, the bliss dulled his frustration at being treated as eye candy and not taken seriously, if for tender reasons.

“Seriously” sighed the young man, shaking his head in disbelief and then running toward his bag to prepare for his routine.

Out of it, he fished a strange thing, made of wood and metal, which he strapped on his stump before dropping on all three. He was feeling Shannon’s unblinking gaze on his back, but he couldn’t care much about it right now, and not because of the haze, for once this morning. It was simply that working out required all his attention. He needed to be careful so as to not lose his balance or over-exert, or even simply sprain himself. Plus, he was no MAJOR, push-ups with just one arms were hard, not something to be undertaken at a whim to show off.

Nut just as he was starting to pump his arm to lift his body, his concentration was broken. Something enormous moved over him and two enormous mass of flesh pressed against the floor barely a meter before his head. He yelped and fell flat on the floor, feeling a little bit ashamed. Just above his head, he was greeted with a ceiling of black flesh, Shannon flaunting her belly. For the first time, the Minor was able to notice that her bellybutton protruded slightly, while his one was a hollow on his body. But he pushed it away, suddenly able to shout at the behemoth over him.

“Shannon! What the hell are you doing!?”

“Well, duh! I’m working out!” replied the MAJOR. “And before you start losing it, isn’t it better for everything? Less place taken, more pleasure if you ever feel the need to relax?”

“I won’t relax on the floor” softly said the minor, the haze of love he felt for Shannon and from her blunting the edge of his displeasure, reducing it to a vague unwillingness.

“Why?” asked the titanic ceiling above his head, even as it shifted and moved.

Alejandro didn’t answer right away, his attention being caught by the way Shannon’s mounds pressed on the floor as she lifted her considerable weight off it to do her repetitions. He would have been able to crawl into the cleavage visible from his perspective, her small tank-top utterly unable to truly contain the magnificence of her rack without the help of a bra – which made it quite clear that the gigantic woman wasn’t really serious about working out, or hadn’t any clue in how to force herself into shape without the help of sophisticated machinery.

“Alejandro, sweetie, why wouldn’t you want to relax with me on the floor?”

“I… I don’t want to be a pet or a sex-toy” tried to explain the Minor.

His approach sounded weak and stupid, even to his ears. She loved him more than anything, there was no way in hell that even her overbearing brand of love could picture him as anything but a person, someone who had an opinion worth listening to. He knew it because she had almost drowned his being into those ideas, those emotions, when she had tried to calm his terror the previous evening. Nonetheless, relaxing, in the way they both knew she implied was simply something he couldn’t do on the floor, like… like a vulgar animal. Pride was all he truly had for himself, and he couldn’t give it away, not even for some impromptu sexy time with the woman he loved.

“Why don’t you come and help me correct my form?” suddenly asked Shannon, surprising him with her sudden change of subject.

“Help correct your forms?” repeated the Minor, confused.

“Yes. I’m not used to exercise, and when I do, it’s usually at a very expansive gym, with other very wealthy peoples and all kind of machines. It’s a first for me to do simple push-ups, well, at least since I was sixteen” explained the black behemoth.

“Okay but…”

“And you told me that if I didn’t warm up, I could hurt myself. I guess it’s also possible to do so if I don’t perform my workout correctly, right?”

“Indeed, but…” tried once more the Minor, looking at the brown skin above his head.

“And you’re a lot more used to that kind of workout than me, baby” finally explained Shannon. “I’ve seen it yesterday” she added very softly. “How you helped Al’ when he started working out by reading all you could get your hands on, or looking at videos on the internet, while he and Lindsey were at school.”

“It’s private matter” replied Alejandro on the same tone, feeling more sad than angry at the revelation that the MAJOR had glimpsed something so private but also unremarkable from his life when she had entered his mind, his being even, so deeply.

“I know, I’m sorry” said Shannon, lifting her considerable mass of the floor, twisting her torso to be able to clear a path for him to move from underneath her.

Alejandro quickly rose to his feet and walked away, removing his contraption, deciding that he wouldn’t make use of it in the end. He looked at the face of the billionaire who had, on a whim almost, fallen in love with him all those years ago, when they were barely more than babies. She is so beautiful, radiant! It’s so hard to be with her, worthy of her… How could I ever explain her why I would refuse to have an opportunity to please her, and me in the same time? Why would she even consider it?

“Don’t be” he mumbled, his face unsure. “It’s just that… I’m socially awkward you know, and this week has been… strange to me. I… I’ve met Minors, other Minors, for the first time since Izzellah and… and they are so different from what I knew, or thought I knew, and the MAJORS, they are…”

His words failed him and all the young man could do was to move his hands in the air, as if he was trying to catch some strange bug. He probably looked ridiculous, but the gorgeous giantess looked at him from above tenderly. She didn’t cut him off, didn’t stopped him from trying to express his feelings, she simply waited, a loving smile on her face, her eyes slightly veiled, as if she wasn’t truly seeing him but more of a magical or ephemeral version of him, even if he was quite certain she was hearing everything he said.

“So… that’s why I don’t want to have sex with you on the floor, I… I want…”

“You want to be able to hold yourself to a higher standard” completed the titaness, her voice so full of understanding that somehow, the Minor felt a little ashamed of himself. “Don’t feel bad baby” she added, extending her hands to catch him and lift him to her fertile bosom. “We’ll work it out together. I keep forgetting that everything is so new for you, that you aren’t used to live here, to be without your parents, to be out in the open… But we’ll make it out of it, it’s natural that the first days and weeks would be the hardest. You don’t need to be afraid to talk to me about your hardships, your struggles, your pains and you joys. I’m here for you, I’m here for it.”

“You says that but… Shannon, I don’t want to hurt you, and it made you angry when I talked about it before but… you’re of the elite, the very top of our world’s society. You mean well, but how would you be able to… to grasp my difficulties, my way of the world, to care about my whims and irrational reactions in your eyes?”

The MAJOR looked strangely at him and the Minor felt a chilling shiver course through his spine, despite his haze of bliss. The titanic woman brought him close to her lips and she inclined her head so as to position his right ear next to her mouth. When she opened it, her hot breath overload his sense, for it was strong and yet it smelt strangely good, even if he couldn’t really place it, a mixture of fruits and juices, he guessed. But her words quickly forced him to focus entirely on what his fiancée was saying, in a voice as cold and harsh as steel.

“I want you. You have no idea how much I want you, Alejandro. Right now, if I listened myself, I would tear away your clothes, I would firmly put you in my hands to prevent you from moving and I would go and fetch my strap-on. I would put the smallest one, and then I would lube your cute little asshole, I would put you between my tights, where I know you would fit so well, where you belong even, and I would take your anal virginity like I’ve taken your first kiss, and your first time.”

Alejandro realized that his mouth was agape. He hadn’t heard Shannon talk like that since The Wife’s Mariner where she had cornered him and berated him from refusing to go to school. He remembered that she had warned him that she would resort to her size, power and sheer intimidating abilities to force him to take what she deemed the good decisions for his future. It had infuriated him, back then, and even now, it stirred a fire in him, but its flames weren’t strong enough to pierce the effect of their near bond-rape experience. A part of him cursed his weakness, the fact that when he had licked her asshole, he had subconsciously likened it to total and willing submission to Shannon and it had opened his mind.

“And don’t think that I would just do it once and been done with it. I would fuck your ass all day long, until you came on the floor, and then I would fuck your ass all night long, and I would make you lick your own sperm. And all the while you would beg me. For mercy at first, and I would deny you. And I would deny you also tomorrow morning, when all you’d ask me is to never stop fucking you little anus, to never stop to shape you to fit my needs. And I would stop, and tell you to be ready for school and to be a good little pet in there, and come back to me in a hurry, in my office down town, where I would fuck your ass against the glasses, for all the State to see!”

There was an intensity in Shannon’s voice, a manic glint in her eyes which cowed even the rising flame of Alejandro’s indignation. Right now, it wasn’t just a MAJOR who was holding him, but some kind of primal being, a chthonian entity, whose will was fully bent on fulfilling her desires, without a care in the world for his wishes, his opinion, his will even. And then, just as suddenly as she had started her tirade, Shannon let herself fall on her back and positioned him on the very peaks of her mighty tits and released him, only keeping her hands close to prevent him from falling.

“But I won’t. Not now, not never. I won’t ever touch you sexually without your consent. I won’t ever touch you again should you wish so and if you found someone else you loved as deeply as I love you, as I know you don’t when it comes to me…” started the young giantess,

“I love you!” yelped the Minor, managing for a moment to return to his normal self, has if his true feelings were able to tear through the induced bliss. “I’ve already told you that, and it’s not my fault that you MAJORS have no holds over your emotions and always amp them up to eleven!”

“You’re right, you love me, and perhaps you’re even right and it’s impossible for a Minor to feel as strongly as we MAJORS do… but nonetheless, I want to keep trying to seduce you, to steal your heart as you stole mine without even realizing it… I’ll do it even as Miss Ivory will be there, I’ll demonstrate to you, to her also, that I’m better fitted to be with you. But I want you to be sincere, with me, with her, with yourself concerning your feelings right.”

“I have to think about Lind…”

“I don’t give a fuck about Lindsey’s infatuation in Izzellah. Don’t repress your true feelings because of her or of me, understood. I want to utterly conquer you, Alejandro, and it’ll be possible only if you let others know how you” explained the colossus, even if there was a finality in her tone which made the Minor quite uneasy; but he had to ask something then, if she was so hell-bent on her plans.

“Fine… but can we talk about the upcoming weeks, about Izzy and her friends, and Lindsey and me, and our life together?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please, leave a comment !