- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And the Fourth Interlude is out ! You'll learn slighty about Shannon's family tree and a lot about Shawna and Helena, recently introduced. I may also have added to NotSirk's slate when it come to his Special, hehe :p

If you haven't yet read it the CHapter 20 came out earlier this week, so perhaps you may want to look at it, just saying. Also, if you feel like it, leave a comment ?

 

Oh, also, there won't be another chapter this week, because I'll be busy this week-end, sorry !

Fourth Interlude

Shawna hand’s coursed through her afro as she was working on her homework. She hated it, even if she always managed to have good marks, for a minor. She wasn’t made for this stuff, none of her kind was. She longed after she simpler days of her childhood. As a sixteen years old she wasn’t so far away from them but still they felt distant ever since she had had to leave the safety of her home. Or new home, more accurately. After Katrina, which had taken her parents from her, she had been taken in by the Beaulac, her mother’s family and had left her old life behind her.

As always, tears welled up in her eyes as she thought of her parents. They would have gone all in with the Righters and the Matthewson’s campaign. Yes, her other, more distant, cousin, the one she refused to even acknowledge, they would have loved her and her silly and dangerous ideas. They had been unconventional, to say the least. Two minors living together, etching a place for themselves away from the old families of New Orleans they were a part of by blood.

They were both dead now, taken by the waters when their little house was flooded and no MAJOR was here to save them. That their last act had been to save her did nothing to abate her grief, nor her anger at the fools who wanted to promote minor’s rights. She was not an idiot, she knew perfectly well that it was their ultimate goal, to segregate MAJORS and minors, founding all-minor communities, and then blaming everything wrong in their lives on their superior and better brethren. It was this entitlement which disgusted her the most with the Righters.

“Hey, still one your work? Want me to do it for you?” offered Helena, suddenly stepping behind her, utterly dwarfing the petite woman with her statuesque physique.

“No thank you” meekly replied the minor girl, basking in the glory that was her colossal cousin.

“Well, someone sure is back to her usual self uh?” laughed Helena, playfully prodding her older and far smaller cousin. “You sure as hell had a lot more voice in you at lunch!”

“I was angry at them Righters” mumbled Shawna, blushing terribly. “I just can’t help myself…”

“Yeah well, try to be a good girl, even with them okay cutie fry?” asked the muscular teenager. “I’ve an interest in this new kid, Alejandro Ferrand or whatever, and I could tell he didn’t like you very much, so try to can it a little about the Righters. I know Uncle Douglas uses you for his reelection campaign, but no need to bring it on the school ground, clear?”

“Yes ma’am” squealed Shawna, her skin blushing at the rebuke she was receiving. Helena was right of course, MAJORS always were, after all… Even her, treacherously asked a part of her brain, but she crushed this idea in the mud. She was misguided, manipulated even, by some minor having enthralled her, it happened, but it was no reason to pardon her. As long as she pushed for she campaign, she wouldn’t.

“Now, don’t be too gloom cousin. I do love you, it’s just… he’s a cutie, in spite of his injuries, that one, and I really want him. Don’t you think it’s high time I got a minor to call my own anyway?”

“Of course Helena!” chirped Shawna, relishing at the opportunity to get back in the good grace of her mighty cousin. “Any minor would be honored to be bonded to you, I’m sure of it!”

“Oww, you’re just too kind sweetie pea! Come here, I’ll do your homework for you, you’ve been toiling on it long enough today!” cooed Helena.

Shawna almost purred when her younger cousin’s hands caught her and brought her to her torso. Helena hadn’t an enormous chest, but her still appreciable assets stood quite proudly, thanks to her muscles underneath. Being pressed against them was like being forced into a solid mattress, and Helena loved the sensation. And she is still only fourteen, thought the minor. She’ll be incredible in some years! She couldn’t wait to see her grow even more. She hadn’t seen her birth, but what a change from the –relatively- small toddler she had been!

“Well, I am a MAJOR, cutie fry” laughed Helena, enjoying what she was reading from Shawna’s mind. “But man, I was really small back then! Bigger than you ever were, of course, but damn! And now, I’m big and strong… And I know just what you may need, while I do your homework, uh?”

Shawna clapped her hands and beamed a smile at Helena. Her cousin always knew how to make her feel great. And if just bonding with her made this impressive MAJOR happier, all the better for the minor. She let herself be seated on her superior’s kindred lap and just as Helena begun to do her work for her, the petite woman’s head was brought to her cousin’s now revealed nipple.

It was an old game of their, which had started when Helena was eight. She had started to truly enjoy her natural advantages on her smaller cousin and the two of them had slowly found themselves in rather ambiguous situations… well, they would have been ambiguous if they had both been MAJORS, or minors. But it wasn’t the case, and it was far from rare to have such relations in a family where a minor lived among her betters. Plus, it had always been innocent, what laid below her waist had been deemed forbidden a long time ago by Helena herself, and Shawna would never even think about going against her wishes.

“Uum, somebody has a lot of pressure to release uh? Still, don’t bite too much sweetie” lazily said the MAJOR as Shawna played, perhaps a little too roughly, with her nipple.

Sorry” she thought, adding to the simple world the depth of her regrets for this simple action, which made her whole world shook when Helena laughed it off.

Suddenly, the minor froze, even as she felt her cousin’s mind release a powerful wave of satisfaction. Something had leaked from the nipple the smaller woman was working on, something hot and sweet and good and… Shawna couldn’t think for a moment and she desperately sucked, trying her best to get it out of her cousin’s breast, even as the colossus let out powerful moans and that her mind was drowning the minor’s in her lust and pleasure. Suddenly, just as the stream started to stop, far too soon for Shawna’s taste, she felt powerful fingers coil around her head and she was teared from Helena’s right nipple.

Before she could protest, feeling angry at the fact that she couldn’t taste more of her cousin’s delicious milk, so rich and powerful, her head was brutally pressed against the left nipple and the felt the command of Helena ringing in her skull. Shawna’s stomach was already quite full, but she followed the order of her better and started to suck the milk out of the second tit. Finally, just as she felt that she would burst out because of the amount of wide liquid she had drank, the flow stopped and her head was, once more, removed from the mighty bosom.

“So, did you like your surprise little one?” mused Helena above her, knowing full well that she had.

“Are you pregnant?” blurted Shawna, who was looking, her mouth agape, her lips still wet with the sweet creamy milk of her cousin.

“Well, I know we MAJORS are better than you, but we can’t yet create milk at will, cutie fry” laughed Helena. “So, yes, I’m pregnant. Finally something I’ve beaten cousin Shannon Matthewson right? And no frowning when I give her name, little baby” she added, putting her pointer on Shawna’s noise for emphasis.

“But…” started Shawna, feeling her usual anger rise at the mention of Shannon’s name but she was cut off by her mightier cousin.

“No but, no if, or you won’t have more of the good stuff” said Helena, cupping one of her breasts and making a drop of milk pearl out of her dark brown nipple. “And I can tell you that full breasts hurt, sweetie, so I want you to help me empty them!”

“But the milk will be for your baby… If I drink it, he won’t have enough to grow strong and tall like you” mumbled Shawna.

“Sure, if he was a MAJOR… but she is a little thingy just like you!” boasted the massive wrestler. “I mean, just look at my abs, they haven’t changed at all, it’s proof enough that I’ll have a minor for a baby… and, well Daddy and me went to the doctor anyway, just to make sure.”

“A minor!” yelled Shawna, who felt torn between pure joy at the idea of having another of her kind in the family and disappointment at the idea that Helena first child wouldn’t be as mighty and perfect as her beautiful cousin.

“That’s so sweet of you cutie fry” whispered the MAJOR, leaning forward to kiss the afro of the petite woman on her lap. “But I’m quite happy that she is a minor; otherwise pregnancy would probably had forced me to give up on wrestling for a time, and it’s out of the question! With such a small baby in my belly, I don’t have to give up on what I like, and I know for sure that you’ll be here to babysit Carlena when she’ll be born, right?”

“Of course!” acknowledged Shawna, nodding quite enthusiastically. “Carlena… I like this name, very beautiful. I’ll be happy to help her make you proud cousin!”

“Thanks. The name’s my idea, so obviously it’s a great one… And I can’t wait for her to be born! Right now, she is smaller than my pinkie!” revealed the colossus. “The doctor said that it wasn’t surprised, minors in our families are really small” she added, looking at the living example that was Shawna.

“How big will she be when she’ll be born?”

“They estimate that she will be somewhere around 40cm (1f3) and2.5kg (5.5lbs)” explained Helena, beaming with pride. “I can’t wait to rub it on the father… that asshole…”

“Is she… Noam’s daughter?” squealed Shawna, shrinking in fear at the sole mention of this MAJOR’s name.

“Don’t worry cutie fry, he can’t hurt you anymore. That dumbass is still in the hospital after the shit he stirred on me, and he won’t be out until another two weeks. And Daddy is already making sure that he’ll have to cough up money for my daughter without any right on her. But she will need a dad, and well, why not the new cheeky butt in town, uh?”

“But…” started Shawna, but she was gently interrupted by Helena, who brought her left nipple back to her mouth and gently coerced her to play with it.

“I know, I know, you don’t like him but give it time, I sure he’s great. He’s got his character just like you, and he has suffered a lot, obviously. But with loving arms like mine to protect me, and your gentle influence, I’m pretty sure he would learn quickly how to love you guys’ carefree lives. I mean, aren’t we great here, hum?”

Shawna simply nodded, far too focused on the delicious nipple and the droplets of milk which still streamed out of it. Add she been a MAJOR, what she was now doing, drinking milk out of her younger cousin while Helena was quickly and flawlessly doing her own homework, would have been the epitome of humiliation. But she wasn’t a MAJOR, she was a minor, she belonged to her family in ways that the Righters couldn’t get, or even rejected. Anything Helena wanted was law to her, and it granted her a peace of mind and such a joyful life that she would have been crazy to reject it.

“Oh sweetie…” gushed Helena far above, “you’re just too adorable… You know what? I’ll ask Daddy to make sure that I’ll be your legal guardian from now on. Would you like that?” she asked, but from her tone and her mind, Shawna knew that her answer wouldn’t matter. Not that it could have been anything other than a yes.

Of course!” enthusiastically replied the minor, directly in her better’s mind. The small woman knew perfectly well what her cousin was thinking and she loved every part of it.

“Naughty girl…” purred Helena, who leaned so much that Shawna had to contort herself a little to keep sucking at her tit. “You want me to become your mother, uh? You want me to spank you when you’ve made a mistake, to do with you as Mommy is doing, only I am so much more of a woman than she can ever hope to be, right?”

“Where cousin!” yelped Shawna, letting the delicious nipple out of her mouth to yelp at Helena, her eyes bulging. She can’t know what Mistress Beaulac does with me, she just can’t!

“Oh but I do sweetie, everyone here knows” simply said the wrestling titaness. “It’s alright, Daddy don’t begrudge Mommy her release time, neither would he be against us doing it, you know… Also, it’s what Mistress Beaulac does to you, not with you, really” added Helena, quite sharply suddenly.

Shawna shuddered under the suddenly hard and unblinking gaze of her younger cousin. She felt even smaller than she was and felt her skin darken as shame overcame her. Mistress Beaulac had a stressful life, overseeing her numerous progeny’s future, and sometimes, she needed help to relax, in a way that no MAJOR worth his salt could offer. When Uncle Douglas had to do long trips over the country for his work, Shawna was here for her Aunt. It had begun almost immediately after Katrina, and to the small minor, it had always been good.

Mistress Beaulac was more cold and distant than the rest of her family, most of the time, and when Shawna made a mistake, she was always physically corrected by her Aunt. It was always extremely painful, but Mistress always made it up for her, when she was so stressed and needed help. Even as a kid, Shawna loved those caresses, those kisses in places that only a lover should touch. And Mistress Beaulac always told her how she loved her, how she was sorry for having to be harsh with her, but it was for her own good, to protect her from temptation…

“I love you too” whispered Helena in her ear, eliciting a shiver –of fear, anticipation or pleasure, Shawna couldn’t tell. “I would do just like Mommy, only my needs may be greater… But I wouldn’t be greedy, I would be willing to share you, cutie fry. With my hubby and with Mommy… Would you like that? I promise you that you would have a life without any trouble, ever, nothing to care about but be happy and making me happy. Wouldn’t it be great?”

“I… You would let Mistress Beaulac be with me also, Mistress Beaulac?” meekly asked Shawna.

“Ow, I just love it when you’re so shy, sweetie” swooned Helena. “But please, keep calling me Helena, cousin, or, Mistress Helena, if you really want to, but I wouldn’t like the last one much, cutie fry…”

“As you wish cousin” dutifully replied Shawna.

“Wonderful! I’ll let you know Daddy’s answer if he doesn’t do it himself. And while I’m thinking about it, Shannon invited us to a shooting next week, for a magazine or something! I told her we’d come. You’ll try to be good yes? She was one of your favorite cousin before…”

“Fine…” said the minor, but she couldn’t help but worry and be unhappy.

“Oh, sweetie. You know you must not worry so much. Us MAJORS have to deal with all this stressful stuff, just be happy with your life, please! If you’re not, I’ll be worried for my Carlena, you know?”

“As you wish” accepted Shawna, smiling at her cousin. She could already feel her concerns lift under the radiance of Helena’s mind. Why would anyone wish to change the position minors enjoyed in the society? she couldn’t help to wonder.