- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally a new Shannon's PoV chapter. You know what it means : at least a modicum of steam, but it's not just that this time, sorry (or not) ! Anyway, feel free to review :)

How was your day?

 Shannon sighed wearily. The last two days had been… hectic, to say the least. First, she had had to endure a lonely Sunday since her beautiful Alejandro had insisted about going home with his little sister to prepare for their first day of High School. The young billionaire had relented when it had become obvious that her lover wouldn’t change his plans, and she had thus chosen to make use of her alone time to survey her assets, selling some shares, investing in interesting new firms around New Orleans, and generally speaking toying with ridiculously small amounts of money, never more than five millions, really.

Then, Monday had come and with it a far more serious matter. She had spent the whole morning surveying the progression of the Project Renewal and the results were better than what she had expected. Her scientists had made a breakthrough and managed to find how to attach the prototypes to the specimens and convey both move and sensations. Even the less optimistic forecast now offered the creation of a perfectly safe and usable model in less than three months. Doctor Singhay was even sure that it could be done in the new three weeks, but he was always far more optimistic than his peers, and had a hard time realizing that other peoples had lives outside of the job.

The young giantess’ afternoon had been a lot less pleasant. A meeting with the board of her main shareholders had produced heated debates, especially when Douglas Fitzgerald Abernany and Nancy Goldriver had tried to out-buy her out her companies. Thankfully, those two old asses had forgotten the very basic rule of any MAJOR social institution, be it kingdom, nation or business: might makes right and breed fealty. Those to dumb shits had tried to enlist Elia Woodport, not knowing that the old woman was one of Shannon’s most zealous supporters.

Which was funny, had to admit the Titan, since she had needed a lot of persuasion to turn Elia around four years ago, when she launched Fire-Brand. A mixture of great moves to launch her company and pure physical intimidation had done the trick however, and Elia had become a fixture of her assets, the one who was tasked with playing aloof and even slightly antagonistic to lure of the foxes out of the wood. Of course, it required more than a little care to make sure that it remained an act, but Shannon had more or less mastered it. She had to be the first to know of the company’s new policies, and it was usually enough.

“Mamá cálmate, por favor, ¡ está bien!”

The sudden yell jolted the colossus fully awake. She had just come home, without a message from her Minor fiancé, wondering what was happening and now she was hearing him yelling at his mother from their room. The titanic MAJOR rushed through her room, not even caring to change as she had intended, far too preoccupied with whatever could have her Auntie agitated enough to, in turn, make Alejandro sound as nervous as he did to her ears. Something terrible had probably happened, and she hadn’t been here for her.

“Alejandro! Are you okay sweetie!?”

As soon as she entered into the lounge, she saw him standing in the center of the room and gawking at her and she stopped dead in her track. His mouth was agape and he seemed absolutely surprised to see her. It took her some seconds, where she could hear Auntie’s angry voice in his phone turning to worry, before she undersood why he was stunned. She was still wearing her clothes. Her work clothes. Gone were the lascivious dresses and skirts she had worn to greet him, or even the tight yoga pants. She was dressed to intimidate, not seduce.

Her white shirt was buttoned from her neck to her waist, a feat of strength made possible only because it was tailor-made to her unique frame. Above it, she wore a strict grey jacket, with buttons on its sleeves. Her wide hips were surrounded by a black leather belt, which buckle was made of gold. A conservative skirt, grey like her jacket, reaching almost to her knees, completed her attire. And then came her high heels. Or, as Derek would have called them, her high towers, since normal heels wouldn’t have been able to endure her immense weight.

At 5m13 (16f8) usually, she was already colossal compared to the delicious little Minor she wanted to have with her at all time. But with her heels, she was able to reach 5m50 (18f), which was almost exactly the treble of Alejandro’s size and potentially her maximum natural size, or slightly below it, if the more pessimistic doctors turned out to be right. And while she was used to tower over everyone, she wasn’t used to be with her fiancé. They had barely saw each other ever, and for the first time, she could appreciate what her true, final, size could end being. And she hated it.

“Alejandro, ¿qué pasa? Mi pequeño milagro...” asked Auntie Ofelia from the phone, but her elder boy couldn’t answer, he was still stunned, obviously unable to process more than her size, guessed Shannon.

Shannon slowly, very carefully walked toward him and then leaned forward. Her eyes kept his locked and she smiled her most reassuring smile, trying to calm him down. The poor baby was terrified, she could see it quite plainly. Her size, a blessing among MAJORS, turned out to be a curse when she interacted with her lover. She couldn’t even rush to his side without making him more worried, not less, because of it. Still, she knew she had to act to defuse the situation. Nothing was impossible to repair yet. That’s why she pried his phone out of his weak fingers.

“Hi Auntie, it’s me, Shannon” simply said the giantess to her boyfriend’s mother.

“Shannon!? Wha…” begun Ofelia, but the Matthewson girl decided to not let her go wild. She knew that Ofelia was kind of wary of her already and she couldn’t blame her; but neither could she let those worries grow even more, hence why she cut off the older MAJOR.

“I’m sorry, I heard Alejandro shouting just as I came home and, well, I didn’t know he was here and I rushed to help him, because I was worried and it startled him. But everything is fine, really.”

The last bit wasn’t just for her Auntie, but also for her fiancé. She was still leaning toward him, and while her left hand kept the phone against her ear, doing it best not to crush the small device, her right one stroked her lover’s hair, trying to appease him. He remained silent and meek, and while a part of her was delighted to have so much power over him, who had such a strong personality for a Minor, she wasn’t really happy about the fact that he was utterly terrified by her right now. It won’t do, he has to overcome it or I’ll become a danger for him…

“I… I see” mumbled Ofelia. “I didn’t know he was at your home Shannon, so I guess I was a little surprised to hear you” added the older woman, quite diplomatically.

“Don’t worry, it’s understandable” replied the colossus, carefully circling around her beloved Minor and finally sitting in the sofa, beckoning him to come toward her with a slow and gentle move of her fingers. “Truth been told, I didn’t expect him to be here since he didn’t inform me that he was coming. Had I known, I wouldn’t have barged in as I did, it… surprised him, to say the least” sighed the MAJORS, trying to calm down both Ferrand.

“Oh, I see… well, I guess I’ll leave the two of you together then, I’ll just wait for Alejandro to call me back later or tomorrow, if he wants to.”

“You can speak to him now if you want Auntie” offered Shannon, just as her Minor fiancé finally walked toward the sofa, a little shaking perhaps, but at least he didn’t seemed so afraid of her anymore.”

“No, no. Don’t worry, I… I’ll wait for him to call me back, I have to help Jules prepare the dinner, if I want it to be edible” feebly laughed Ofelia. “Goodbye Shannon.”

“Goodbye Auntie” replied Shannon before cutting the conversation and bringing her full attention back to her lover. “Do you need help to hop on the sofa beautiful?”

“I…” rasped Alejandro, until he cleared his throat, his voice managing to get back some sort of firmness. “Yes, I would like it, I don’t really feel in the mood of trying to climb it.”

Without a word, Shannon dropped the phone on the sofa, next to her and extended her arms to grab her boyfriend. She slowly, carefully, took him of the floor and toward her face. She tilted her head a little, close her eyes and let their lips met, her tongue invading his small mouth, his own mounting a desperate and so delectable rear guard battle… Finally, with another weary sigh, she stopped the kiss and put Alejandro next to her right thigh, alongside his phone. She caressed his back, not wanting to talk until he felt ready.

“So… Sorry for having been… frozen like that. I didn’t expect you to come rushing so fast.”

“And to be so big either, I hazard uh?” offered the young woman, smiling tenderly at her lover, trying her best to put his mind at ease.

“I…” begun Alejandro, clearly at a loss of words. It was strangely cute to see him trying to take her feelings into account like that, truly it made him all the more loveable.

“Don’t worry baby, you don’t have to sugar-coat it. I know it must be nerve wracking to see something as massive as me move as quickly as I did. I really didn’t want to make you afraid, it’s just that I thought you were in danger, since you were yelling and all.”

“Ah, yeah… Mom was kind of angry with what I did at school, apparently. I must say I didn’t expect her to react like that? I’ve probably fucked up big time, I guess” admitted the Minor, a little amused now, his fright clearly over.

“Really? How was your day anyway?” asked Shannon, trying to play it nonchalantly, so as to not upset or frighten Alejandro again. “I mean, from what I remember, it must have been rather calm at BFHS anyway, with the Ceremony taking most of the morning right?”

“Yeah, well, apparently, I did a terrible mistake saying the truth during the Ceremony, so, not a great day overall? Or at least its first half.”

A sudden sense of dread fell upon Shannon. She felt suddenly afraid for Alejandro. She didn’t know yet what he had done, or said, but she felt that he had made a mistake. I should have known better than to let him go to High School without preparing him myself. He is stubborn and I’m pretty sure he didn’t ask anything about school to either his sister or his parents, even his twin… Hopefully, it isn’t as dire as he makes it sound. Peoples are still able to control themselves in BF, I picked this one because of its support for my campaign after all.

“What did you do exactly?” she asked, leaning back in the sofa, letting her immense legs stretch far from it, drawing for a second the attention of the Minor next to her.

“Well… I took part in the Ceremony, for a start. Then I told everyone to not try to bond me because I was not interested and that if they wanted to be friends with me, they would have to work hard for it. And apparently, it drove them crazy; they started to fight as soon as the Ceremony ended… even if I think that they did that for every new Minor, the six of us… And I fucking told them the whole story about my missing arm” he suddenly added angrily.

“Of course you did” whispered Shannon, shaking her head, her hairs still contained in her strict bun.

“What? Don’t tell me you’re also thinking that it was dumb as hell. Everyone told me that, from Lindsey to Mom and Dad just now… But how was I supposed to know that it would drive MAJORS mad to learn about my past and the fact that I am unbonded?”

“Didn’t you thought to ask, baby? I could have told you to avoid the ceremony altogether, your parents or Alaric would have, even if Lindsey perhaps didn’t knew better. I know you want to be independent and respected, but in the grand scheme of things, our society hasn’t changed much in a year, it’ll probably never will. Minor’s rights may be upheld and strengthened in the future, but I highly doubt that the general consensus that you guys need guidance and protection will stop anytime soon. And, I’m sorry to tell it, but you are very socially awkward, you don’t have firsthand experience dealing with school and social life Alejandro.”

“And you have?” bitterly asked the Minor, not daring to look at her still. “I thought you dropped out of High School yourself.”

“Oh, somebody has been reading my biography in the end” chirped Shannon, letting his snide remark slide for now. “Did you enjoy what you read? Did you felt impressed by how your fiancée succeeded in life against all odds? Did you thought that you needed to try hard to impress me?”

“What!? No!... I mean, I did read your biography, but it was only to better understand you” hastily said the small teenager sitting against her thigh. “And I… I’m not trying to impress you, really, I just… I just…”

His voice trailed off and the colossal woman let silence fell between them for a time. She looked at his face, scanning it so see how his emotions were playing on it. It was something she really loved about him, but didn’t want to voice for fear of him trying to change it, but most of the time, he was unable to hide his feelings, even without resorting to the bond. Not that he couldn’t manipulate her at times, he had proven himself quite capable of that, several times, really. But when he was not focused on it, he was far more open than the norm, even among Minors, probably because he had had so few interactions outside his family.

“You don't need to be a hardass always fighting for your rights to impress me Alejandro… I love you as you are. You can let your guard down, you could even let me bond you if you want it, it wouldn’t make you weak or feeble. You’re the man of my life, I know it, and I also know that I can help you become better, help you feel better, if only you help me. But asking helps isn’t a weakness, you know?”

“Oh really?” he replied, clearly disturbed by her tirades but still willing to win the argument. “Then how come you MAJORS never ask for help, sugarplum? If it’s okay, why don’t you do as you preach?”

“For the same reason I wear those high heels despite my size, sweetie” smiled Shannon, enjoying his use of his nickname for her greatly. “To project strength. We MAJORS aren’t like you Minors. It’s something that no amount of campaigning will ever change. We’re stronger, badder, more aggressive and always eager to prove our superiority. Asking for help is a weakness. Forcing someone to help you, a show of power. That’s why most MAJORS wouldn’t ask their boyfriend if he wanted to eat their pussy” she added.

Alejandro gasped when her left leg moved over him, putting the Minor inside the rim of her outstretched limbs. Shannon smiled proudly, greatly enjoying the fact that her sheer size compared to her lover made those kinds of things possible. She had been fidgeting with her panty for some times, trying to move it out of the way without raising suspicion. Making him revel in my height and mass instead of fearing it is the only way forward to cure him of his fear of me, she had decided, and her neatly trimmed vagina was as good as any place to start.

“I… Wow, really classy” managed to stutter Alejandro, but the gigantic woman could tell that he didn’t put his heart in it, simply by looking at how transfixed he was with her vaginal lips, and her fingers tracing their edges.

“I know” she purred, “but I don’t hear you saying no, my love” she added, reclining at little more in the sofa, drawing her lower lips closer to the transfixed Minor between her legs.

“Well, I would be crazy to say no to a Goddess, wouldn’t I?” he quipped, smiling at her before getting out of his t-shirt, with some difficulties.

Shannon felt a shiver of delight course through her spine. Only in her wildest dreams had Alejandro called her “Goddess”. And here he was, a big smile on his face, as he approached her. It was incredible to know that he loved her enough to do so; she knew how much it meant for him to protect his self-respect. If he was able to consider her a Goddess, if only to spice their sexual life, it truly meant that she had managed to earn his trust, and she was the happiest woman ever, just for that. Yet, she still let out a grunt of discontentment when the Minor disappeared from her sight, hidden by her titanic boobs and small belly.

“Is there a problem?” asked Alejandro, clearly puzzled by her reaction.

“I can’t see you” complained the colossus. “I wanted to see how you fared baby, but I just can’t”

“Well, it’s not really a surprise. I mean, your rack is kind of humongous, and you do have a belly –by the way, you should probably try to change your diet or exercise more to make it go away, it’s not ugly but I don’t think it suits your image of a powerful and competent CEO.”

“Less talking, more pleasuring worshipper!” barked Shannon, blushing abundantly at the Minor’s words; that they were probably true did not make them kinder or easier to accept.

“fine, fine… But we’ll talk about it later, sugarplum” insisted Alejandro. “And by the way, while my mouth isn’t busy yet, how was your day?”

Before Shannon could respond, she felt her lover’s lips grazing against her vagina, eliciting a moan out of her. Her breathing became quicker and small shivers of pleasure coursed through her body. Once more she wondered how incredible their love making would be if they were bonded. What is he feeling, thinking? she wondered. Is he truly loving what he’s doing or does he just want to make me happy? Those questions and many others were on her mind for a time, but they were soon chased away by his expert way of pleasuring her. It was something she had realized when they had had their wild night of sex the previous week ; somehow, Alejandro was incredibly gifted when it came to making her feel awesome in bed.

She had no idea of where he may had learned such skills, if they were naturally ingrained in him because he was a Minor or if it was something else altogether, but she quite frankly couldn’t care about it right now. All she knew was that no one had ever kissed her vaginal lips like he did. No one had ever licked her clitoris in such small and light lapping, his minute tongue barely grazing it and making her go crazy with lust and pleasure in so doing. It was an other-worldly experience, and she wondered once more how anyone could have wished to exterminate Minors when they could give such intense pleasure even without the bond.

“Shannon, did you hear my question?” suddenly asked Alejandro, putting his ministrations on hold, for the massive woman’s great displeasure, which was known thanks to a deep growl.

“Yes I did” she finally replied when her fiancé resumed his caressed, now touching lightly the inside of her left thigh with his hand. “I… I had a great day, really” she managed to say, fighting hard against her urges to let out moans instead of words. “But now… you’re just making it exceptional baby…”

She felt his lips forming a smile against her private parts and let out a primal scream of pleasure when his little teeth bit into her engorged clitoris. Her waist buckled and she felt his body being rocked away by the move, but she wasn’t able to care about it right now. Her roar of ecstasy lasted almost twelve seconds, her whole body arching, her work clothes straining to contain her bulging form as all her muscles contracted themselves. Finally, she fell silent, and her panting was the only thing audible in the room. Then, she quickly rose to her feet, turned on her heels and dropped herself over Alejandro.

“What the fuck!” yelled the Minor as her enormous ass stopped centimeters above his face.

“Your Goddess command, little devout” teased Shannon. “You have given some parts of her great love, but others have yet to feel your tender touch. It is time for you to fulfill your obligations. Do so and your day will be as great as mine.”

During a moment, Shannon felt nor heard nothing, and she wondered if she had gone too far. She had no idea about her fiancé’s stance toward anal and ass plays, and while she assumed he would be quite happy to play with her massive cheeks, considering that he loved her enormous breasts, she begun to wonder if she hadn’t made a mistake. Then, she felt his fingers poking at her ass, caressing it and exploring tenderly its vastness. And then, he kissed her. Not inside her ass-crack yet, her panty was still in the way. But close, and clearly he was liking what he was playing with.

“It’s so firm” he said in a whisper, as if half-drunk because of the mere proximity of her glorious rear.

Then, she felt his fingers removing her panty and his small tongue creeped toward her asshole. And when the two made contact, she screamed as she had never done before. His mental defenses had simply ceased to be when his tongue had licked the ring of her hole, either purposely or because what he felt was too great to be kept inside of him. In any case, she was a Tier 2 in the throes of sexual pleasure and the sudden openness of his mind was simply something she couldn’t resist. Before realizing what she was doing, she bonded her lover.

She gasped loudly. A swirl of pleasure and eagerness washed over her, and she was unable to tell where her emotions ended and Alejandro’s started. She felt herself deep inside his being, almost at his very core. Somehow, she could feel everything he felt, down from the most minute movement of his muscles to his thought. A surge of fear, even terror, suddenly hit her and without thinking, she showcased her love for him. She didn’t know how to call it, she was projecting inside of him everything, how she wanted to be with him forever, her hopes that they would fund a family, her dedication to let him be with whoever he loved most, Izzy, herself, anyone…

Then, she exited his mind. It was hard, like removing all joy and happiness from her own, but it only lasted a second, and she found herself back to her usual self. She could feel his emotions, his mind still too much in turmoil to allow him its usual protection. But now, she knew what was happening and she managed to not give in to temptation. She caught her loved with her hands, making him glide below her until she could bring him to her face and kiss him, feeling how much he appreciated the gesture. Tears rained from her eyes, each a drop of pure joy, born from the marvel that was his mind.

They broke their kiss just as he managed to erect his mental barriers once more, but for Shannon, they were now just the chest protecting a great treasure. She had been able to taste him in a way so fundamentally different from everything she had ever known that she couldn’t even fathom how to word it. She knew how he felt, but also who he was, down to his deepest desires and more personal secrets. It was a great responsibility, to know so much about someone, because she had to respect him and his wishes even more now.

“I’m sorry” she mumbled, kissing his hair. “I acted on instinct, I didn’t even realized what I was doing until it was too late” she added tenderly, her heart content, knowing already what his answer would be.

“No problem” replied the suddenly docile Minor, looking at her, perhaps for the first time, with as much love in his eyes as her when she looked at him. “But you really are something…” he added slowly, as if he had tried to find better words to voice his idea but couldn’t.

“I know beautiful. But you are the one who suddenly opened your mind, I just couldn’t go against all my instincts as a MAJOR. But I promise that, barring such incredible surprise, I won’t ever bond you like I just did without your consent. And I hope you’ll have noticed that I haven’t acted on this deep bond…”

“I did notice, don’t worry” smiled the Minor. “But it was still… a lot to take in” he tried to explain, his head wobbling as if he was terribly drunk. “I’m not sure that I…” he tried to add, but a terrible yawn cut him off. “Sorry…” he mumbled. “Can I… sleep… with you… and… not… in…” begun the small man but he was unable to finish his sentence and fell asleep in her hands, dozing gently.

“Anything you want Alejandro, always”, softly whispered Shannon, who felt a sudden weigh of responsibility on her shoulders.

Up until now, she hadn’t really realized how Alejandro was feeling, his own insecurities and doubts, his fears, passions and fetishes. Now, she had had a glimpse of them all, and her mind had been able to retain most of them. She had now to help him overcome what kept him down, nurture what made him great and not abuse this knowledge but only to use it in his best interest. The hardest part would be to convince him that what she would have in mind was indeed good for him and therefore she would have to convince him without resorting to arguments of authority.

The titanic woman rose and walked slowly and very carefully toward their bedroom. She helped her lover out of his remaining clothes, save his boxer. His shoes were harder than the rest, but she managed to not wake him nor hurt him. With a gentle smile she laid him inside their sheets and then settled alongside him, letting his little body rest against the curvature of her neck and the top of her breasts, where he would hopefully be safe and pleasantly warm all night long. She then shut off the lights and went to sleep herself. As soon as her head touched her pillow, she fell asleep herself and while she couldn’t remember her dreams afterwards, she knew they had been pleasant.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Don't forget to comment if you've come this far ! :)