- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here is the second part of the bondage time. Next updte will be from Lisa pov, from the main series, as she prepares for her trip to New Orleans... and the next after that will start the school arc, peoples !

Chapter 15: Bondage time

Shannon leant forward in her wardrobe to pick up her bra, eliciting a traction on her nipples, where she had tied the ropes holding Alejandro in place. She had had her nipples pierced recently, for this sole purpose, and they were still tender, so pleasure and pain were in equal measure, which was, she had to admit it, a little off putting. She liked to inflict suffering and physical harm to her lovers, and while this very idea was abhorrent to her when it came to her fiancé, she was still quite unused to pain and disliked it greatly.

She fished up a deep red bra, one she had bought only recently. Compared to it, the one where her love was sleeping at night looked far smaller. It had been one she had worn six months ago when they had met again in Old Creek. The giantess let out a deep sigh, enjoying the feeling of the Minor’s tied body grazing against the skin of her boob and torso. In this kind of anfractuosity of her body, he would be safe and unseen.

Still, it didn’t help her feel better about what she had just done. Caught in the moment, believing that he would like it, she had tried to make use of her Dominatrix persona, the role she played with all the whores she had fucked over the years. I should have known better, she thought even as tears welled up in her eyes. But it’s so hard to learn what he loves! My poor baby hasn’t ever had anyone else than me to discover what he likes in bed…

She knew that it was, at best, a flimsy excuse, since it was something that Mac Ferlan could have said, she realized just now. And another proof that she wasn’t worthy of him yet. He wouldn’t do a mistake like that, he’s always so… so eager to please me, even accepting to be tied and blinded and all of that… I wouldn’t be able to accept it, not in a million year, even for him. Another proof that the colossus needed to become better, as a human being, a lover and a future wife.

“Humpf! Huuuuuhp!”

“Oooooooooooooooooh God!” screamed the MAJOR as her love begun squirming like crazy. Apparently, he hadn’t given his consent, and she had reached for the answer she wanted without waiting sufficiently.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry! I’ll untie you, baby, I swear!”

She couldn’t hide the deception in her voice, but she had to make Alejandro’s needs come first, no matter how much she had been dreaming about that kind of things for months now. Just the idea to be around peoples literally wearing the love of her life hidden behind her clothes had been enough to drive her over the edge in a great number of lonely nights during this year long therapy which had required her to refrain from having sex with other MAJORS.

Just as she was reaching for him, dropping her bra to the floor, she felt him. She couldn’t think of any other word for it. He’s lowering his mental defenses, she realized. But why is he doing it! The MAJOR was panicking now. Something very wrong was happening and she needed to act, but she didn’t knew what and the only way to learn it was to bond with him. Under any other occurrence, she would have relished this opportunity, but right now, she was terrified.

“Alejandro, sweetie! I’ll untie you, really! Give me a second baby, you’ll be safe, I promise!” cried the billionaire, anguish overcoming her mind.

No!” shout Alejandro’s voice.

A great and mighty shiver coursed through her spine. Her Minor lover was initiating a bond session. It was…. She couldn’t even find a word to describe how incredible it was. She could feel his pleasure, his frustration and his pain, and so much more from him washing over her psyche. And her anguish, her own frustrations and fears seems to disappear inside of his, as if he was a sponge taking in all that was wrong and twisted in her and making it great and good.

“But baby” pleaded the MAJOR. “You aren’t liking it…”

Really? Is that the impression I’m giving you?” asked the small man, directly into her brain.

Shannon groaned as wave after wave of pleasure came crashing down inside her mind. It was almost becoming hard to think. It was only the second time that they bonded, and the previous one had been almost over a year ago and had barely lasted a minute of two. She was totally unprepared for those sensations. She could almost feel rope tying her body against something large and warm, and it took him some seconds to realize that she was feeling what Alejandro experienced. And she had to admit that he didn’t seems to mind his situation. Still, she was quite stubborn.

“Alejandro, beautiful. I know I’ve hurt you with my… let’s say roleplay. You don’t need to act tough or force yourself to feel good for my sake. I don’t deserve it.”

You’re absolutely right, you don’t. No MAJOR do, for the record. But I’m not forcing myself to feel anything. In fact, it’s a little insulting that you may think that I would resort to that kind of things. Now, pick up your bra, get closed and kick some of your kinks. As good as it surprisingly feel to be turned into an ornament for you to wear, I don’t want to do it all day.

“Of course! Anything you want!” she offered, quickly crouching to get her bra back, hopeful that she would have the possibility to make amends for her mistakes real fast.

Well… if you could break the bond, it would be a great start…” said the voice in her mind. “I don’t really know how to do it. Izzy told me that it was possible but…

“No problem baby, I’ll do it!”

She gently pushed him out, and made sure to break the connection. And just like that, he was gone from her mind, his defenses as sturdy as ever. A whine escaped the massive MAJOR’s lips. She wanted to give in to temptation and force her way in, to rekindle this connection. She had just tasted heaven and wanted more of it. To make thing worse, she could almost taste… crumbs… of his mind, or essence, or whatever which made the bond so good and special.

“Oooh! Stop thaaaat…” she moaned as he moved, as if on cue to distract her. “It’s really hard to keep a strai… straight face when… ooh, fuck…”

Shannon was feeling another orgasm building, one that would leave her panting and half mad with pleasure. She decided that next time, her nipples would be off limit. Even the pain she had felt earlier was quickly receding, her superior metabolism adapting, shutting it out to let her enjoy the pure pleasure and leaving her utterly defenseless against her own pleasure. It was perhaps the first time in her life that she was willing to have less pleasure in a sexual interaction, but she felt confident that it was the right thing to feel, as of now.

“Hey, if you don’t calm down I’ll… I’ll shake my torso! Hard!” she managed to playfully tease between two moans.

Strangely enough, it worked and Alejandro stopped his struggles. As simple as that eh? Well, still, get some, lover! While putting her bra, Shannon made exaggerated movement, which elicited more moans and outraged muffled sounds from the Minor, even if she suspected that he was kind of enjoying the whole thing. Finally, she found herself with her breasts sitting higher on her chest, thanks to her reinforced piece of cloth, which allowed her to dress for the day.

“Hum… So… What should I wear today? Obviously, it has to be loose-fitting, we wouldn’t want anyone to spot you right? Shake one time for yes, two for no, baby doll…” she gently told him, caressing the hair and shoulders of the brave Minor, who shook twice, making it hard to think.

The gigantic MAJOR hesitated for a moment, before picking a purple t-shirt and another with a deep blue hue. She loved them both, and any one would be able to conceal Alejandro from prying eyes, but choosing one was too difficult. Usually, she knew perfectly what kind of vibe she wanted to give off. If she went to her businesses or at some official meeting, she went for a very strict look, better to impress and making others grovel in submission.

“So… I have a bright purple shirt and a deep blue one. Should I pick one or try another? Sake yes if you want me to put one of those, no if you want something else, okay?”

Alejandro made clear that he wanted her in something else, and with a giggle, the MAJOR dropped her clothes on the floor. She was beginning to really like this exchange, and the fact that she that the Minor she was so in love with did too made the whole thing perfect. Singing to herself and her lover, she picked a rather loose top with a low skirt, bright red, and another, with a longer skirt and pure white. I hope he’ll pick the red one, he could be seen in the other… thought the colossus.

“So…. Two ensembles, top plus skirt. One bright red, the other pure white. We pick one or try another? And… that’s a yes! And God, it felt damn good…. Just for the record, try to get some rest when we’ll be wandering the house, baby, because I can tell you that what we did tonight was just the prelude! You’ll get the real deal really soon!”

She moaned loudly and felt her cum wetting the inside of her tights as Alejandro shook twice quite vehemently. She couldn’t help but laugh and grasp his minuscule body between her hands, rubbing his erect cock and adding another dose of wet sperm inside his already stained boxer. His muffled screams of pleasure were all more fuel to her fire of passion, and during a moment, she almost wanted to drop everything and have sex with him, right here, right now, despite her intentions.

“Soooo…” she finally managed to say, her voice shivering a little. “Yes for the red, no for the white. Red it is then! Try to not move… well, not too much beautiful, it’ll shake enough as it is” she added after a moment, dropping the white ensemble to get in the red.

It turned out to be kind of struggle. It was still loose enough to hide Alejandro, but far less than she remembered… and it had been bough barely two weeks ago, which implied that she had either grown fatter, which hadn’t seemed to be the case this morning, when she had watched herself after her night of pleasure… or that she was growing again, something she really disliked. It was already hard enough to be this tall compared to her Minor fiancé, to be unable to share the same bed as he. She didn’t want to be even more massive than she already was.

Finally, she managed to slip into the ensemble. All she needed now was to put a pair of panties. She hesitated between a thong and something covering, but her dripping juices forced her to pick the later. She would have to wash herself and to add some sanitary napkin in it, after all. Better safe than sorry, I really don’t want to have to explain to anyone why I’m having an orgasm or something of the like. I like my employees, but not that much.

“Okay Alejandro. Are we ready?” asked the colossus when she was finally done.

She smiled when she felt him stir only once.

-----------------------------------------

“Hey Shannon! How was the night? Calm and with a deep sleep, I guess?” asked Fiona with a huge shit eating grin.

“You bet it was. Small talks and then we went to bed early, ten p.m. max. He’s still sleeping right now if you want to know” calmly replied the giantess, lying through her teeth with a perfect poker face.

“You’re kidding right?” replied Fiona, looking utterly dejected. “I want to know what happened; damn it!”

“Are we a little perv?” managed to ask Shannon before her lover begun shaking hard and without warning during a second or two, almost making her yelp in surprise and pleasure.

“I’m not little! I know, too you, we all are, but I’m big and strong, and sexy! And I still think that I should be closer to you and the Mister to better make my duty as a bodyguard…”

Fiona was smiling even more than before, if it was possible and she hadn’t noticed what was happening with her employer. Which is a good thing, I don’t want her to notice what we are doing… If she did, I don’t think I could contain myself, and a threesome right now, even with her, is not what I want for Alejandro and I…The incredibly tall MAJOR decided to try and stir the discussion away from it. And despite the fact that she respected her bodyguard a lot, she knew that the redheaded woman wasn’t bright enough to prevent her from doing it.

“Yeah, well, I think we should think about other things, if you don’t mind. We have some discussion to have about next week’s guests coming in. It’ll have to be both discreet but highly effective, so you’ll have to pick up the cream of the crop, okay?”

“Can you tell me again why we need to do that?” asked a mildly annoyed Fiona. “I mean, that’s two Minors with their MAJORS chaperone, it doesn’t really strike me with something in need of heavy protection…”

“It’s needed because I say so” sternly shot back Shannon, letting her friendly demeanor fall for a moment. “Do you question me?”

“Of course not, Miss Matthewson!” promptly replied the redhead, taking a step back and putting her hands, palms facing the colossal MAJOR, before her, in a gesture of good will. “It’s just that I like to know the in and out of an operation, it helps to prevent mistakes.”

“Good. One of those Minors is a friend of Alejandro. It should be enough for you to realize why we need them safe at all time.”

“It is, boss, I assure you!”

Fiona sounded sincere, so Shannon allowed herself to smile, signaling that the tension which had been building between them during this sort exchange wasn’t warranted anymore. Of course, the fact that talking to her while she was wearing her fiancé was making kind of hard for Shannon to keep her dominant personality in check but also was a strain on her calm, even cold, character when bossing her employees around. Her pleasure was simply too great, she had to admit that she loved the mild humiliation that all of this was probably making him feel.

“So… I was thinking about five teams of two highly trained bodyguard, never approaching them at less than twenty meters (65 feet). That way, they should be conspicuous enough to not attract their attention, since they will wear civilian clothes, but close enough to intervene quickly. And of course, they’ll have guns, just in case. Not that we expect troubles right?”

“Of course not but…” begun Shannon, before having to stop mid-sentence, closing her eyes in pleasure even as Alejandro was going wild in his ropes, making almost impossible to not lose it and scream in pleasure here and now.

“Are you okay boss?” asked a preoccupied Fiona.

“Yes… yes… it’s just that… Alejandro and I have had a more interesting night that I let out earlier and… I’m experiencing the afterglow…” lied the giantess.

“Are you bonded right now? Is it why you’re feeling what you feel? How is it! I’ve never been bonded, please, tell me!”

Fiona almost sounded like a young girl, her eyes wide open, her voice high-pitched, slightly bent toward her boss, a look of adoration on her face. It wasn’t so surprising. Minors were so rare that some MAJORS could spend their whole life without meeting one. And even those who did had rarely a chance to bond with one, which meant that for a lot of peoples, it was almost the holy grail, a mythical fable, full of mysteries and untold pleasure, even when the whole society buzzed with how incredible and great it was to be bonded.

“No, we are not… He… doesn’t like to be bonded, you know.”

“What!? Why!? I’ve always heard that bonding was even better for them than it is for us! Why wouldn’t he want to be bonded all the time!?”

“He was boned-raped when he was eight” blurted Shannon.

“OH MY GOD!”’ shrieked Fiona, her hands rushing to cover her mouth, absolute horror plain obvious on her face.

Shannon was startled by a sudden pounding on her lower tits. It wasn’t much, probably only Alejandro hitting her feebly with the top of his head, but she knew what it meant. She shouldn’t have talked about it, it was too personal. It was a wrong idea to try this whole BDSM thing with him with an audience so soon, I should have trained myself so as to be able to control myself better around peoples. Time to put the whole experiment on hold for the day, she decided. Now, she only had to find a way to return to her room without sounding too suspicious.

“I get why you want him and his friends protected at all time now… but still, now, he must be able to protect himself right? He does some weightlifting, surely he can handle most of the problems, right?”

“He’s a Minor, Fiona” explained Shannon. “He told me that his upper weight on a bench press is 70kg. Knowing this, letting him out of my sight will be even more difficult… but I will, of course. Doesn’t mean I won’t make sure that he is safe, whether he likes the idea of having hidden bodyguards around or not”.

The last part was for her Alejandro. He was intelligent enough to get that he was followed when in New Orleans, the discussion had made it quite obvious, so explaining why she felt the need to infringe on his private life that much was a sore necessity. And it allowed her to make clear that it wouldn’t change. He would get the chance to go to High School, perhaps even college, but she wouldn’t take a chance and let him unprotected, even if he probably disliked it a lot.

“Wow that’s… that’s not much…” admitted the other, smaller, MAJOR. “If it was me… you know, even with your whole Rights for Minors and all? Well, I think I wouldn’t let him leave my sight ever, no matter how degrading it would be for him and shit! I mean, once people will know that he’s yours, he’ll never have a private life anymore anyway, peoples will bother him in the streets and all… when you aren’t with him, of course, and he’ll still need a MAJOR chaperone during those moments…”

“You do remember that the goal of our campaign is to make sure that Minors can actually walk alone in the street without being abducted, bothered or even heckled, right?” asked Shannon, a little suspiciously.

“Yeah, sure but… Come on, don’t tell me that you don’t agree with me.”

“I don’t.”

What’s one more lie’s going to do anyway? Of course I don’t want him to go, there is a reason he’s tied on me right now… well, another one behind the pleasure. The whole thing was great, but somehow, she wasn’t getting the kick she expected out of it. Somehow, keeping him hidden from Fiona meant that she couldn’t enjoy the situation as much as she would have liked. Better to call if off already, and return to the room.

“Uhuh…” mumbled her bodyguard. “So, you will wake him up, so he can meet me, right?”

“Well tried, but no” laughed Shannon. “I don’t want him to be overwhelmed, it’s only our first full day together, you know?”

-------------------------------------------------------------

“Not overwhelmed, eh? Kind of hard to prevent it with what we did, don’t you think, young lady?” asked the Minor, his voice so full of sarcasm it was almost physically painful.

“Now, don’t go all grumpy on me, mister. I had to find a way to get out of there far earlier than I thought. Great thing we did it… and if you would be so kind as to put your mouth to a better use…” she added, positioning her massive pussy before her still tied and blindfolded lover.

“What are you…? Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me…”

“No I’m not. The sooner you make me cum, the sooner you’re untied and you’ll go hit the shower and then you’ll meet Fiona and some others, okay?”

“Any chance they’ll be the spies you’ve put around me?” grumpily asked the Minor.

“Not a chance in hell beautiful. And now, it’s pussy time!” she happily screamed, pushing his face against her vagina.

The MAJOR let out a monstrously powerful scream as the little tongue of her tied boyfriend begun to lick her outer lips and even titillated her clitoris. He’s so damn good! How can he be so good? How great would it be if we were bonded? That last question would have to be answered someday but right now, she was already over the edge and she let herself fall on the floor. She had already been sitting, to allow Alejandro to pleasure her, but now, she was on her back, screaming, moaning and even shivering madly.

“Mierda!” shot the Minor, probably because of the amount of cum she had just released. “Hey, can you get me out of those ropes already?” he added after what could have been a minute or ten.

“Will do…” mumbled Shannon, feeling herself drifting to sleep, or at least a little nap.

“Hey! Don’t let me like that while sleeping! What if you roll over or something!” yelled Alejandro, clearly afraid.

It was the urgency in his voice which allowed the black colossus to overcome the afterglow of his little lick-session. She rolled over her bed, eliciting a little scream of fear from her lover, before turning toward him, trapping him in her hands and bringing him in for a kiss. The Minor didn’t try to resist, even if she could feel his body shivering under her touch, and she felt somewhat guilty. She quickly untied him and looked at him lovingly trying to bring back some blood in his legs and arm.

“You know you look adorable right now? You’re just like a… a chick fresh out of his egg, trying to walk and all for the first time.”

“Well, I guess it’s better than a duckling, they imprint on the first person they see and think of her as their mother, for life.”

“I wouldn’t dislike it, you know?” replied Shannon, beaming at the idea of her Alejandro following her around with adoration in his pretty eyes.

“You perv” taunted the Minor. “Getting a kick out of being called Mommy by your fiancé, and even wanting to prevent him from leaving your sight…”

“Come one, I told Fiona that I didn’t want to do that to you!” whined the MAJOR, not faking how hurt she felt about the very idea that he could hold it against her.

“Yes you did… but clearly, you think that I’m too weak to be alone in the streets, or anywhere, without a MAJOR to chaperone me…” sourly rejected Alejandro.

“Love, look at me” sternly commanded Shannon, going as far as to catch his chin between her thumb and pointer finger to prevent him from looking away. “I hadn’t realized that despite your impressive muscles, for a Minor, your strength was so different from mine. You’re as light as a feather to me Alejandro, I can’t tell the difference, but I now know that you can, and it frighten me. If I was listening to my most MAJOR part, you wouldn’t even be allowed to leave our room, not without me, you wouldn’t go farther than two to three meters from me, top. But I don’t listen to this part anymore. It’s the one which let Mac Ferlan hurt you because it was the MAJOR thing to do, give up on you and let the alpha male claim you. Do you understand what I’m trying to say here, beautiful?”

“I think”, grudgingly admitted the Minor. “You’re trying to say that your campaign is going against deep rooted instinctual behaviors and yet you want to go with it, and prove your dedication to it by giving me the freedom I have.”

“Exactly, and no need to be so gloomy about it love. I know how hard it is for you, how much you would want the world to be different. And I’m sure that I’ll discover a great deal of things which will leave me frightened for you, and wanting to put you in a glorified pet cage, as we get to know each other better, but I can at least promise you that I’ll never give in with those base instincts, no matter how conflicted I’ll feel because of it. That’s why I want you to have a chance with other MAJORS, even Izzellah or another Minor striking your fancies. Because I want you to be happy, okay?”

“Okay” sighed Alejandro. “But please… can I skip encountering other MAJORS today? I’m pretty tired, I really want to shower and hit the bed…” asked the small teenager, his voice weak and his head hanging low against her fingers.

“Anything you want Alejandro. Always and forever.”

Chapter End Notes:

So, there won't be an update next week, so if you feel like it, leave a review :)