- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the slight delay, I had a hard time ending the chapter in time, and instead of rushing it, I've chosen to take my time with it. I'm seeding potential story hooks for the crossover with NotSirk during the period where his Special will run, so we both have a lot to play with ;)

Chapter13: Gym buddies

Lindsey felt a knot in her stomach. Now that she was standing before the door of the school’s gym, she was actually get cold feet. She was quite certain that there would be a lot more machines here, and peoples probably ready to help her better build herself a new body… but did she want to rely on peoples like that? Wasn’t it a proof of weakness to need others to cope with the changes in her life? Being a MAJOR was to be a predator in dog eat dog world.

It was something that ‘Rando couldn’t quite get, despite being surrounded only by her kin his whole life. It was natural for him to seek the help of others, and from the few books and documentaries she had found since meeting Izzellah Ivory, it was quite common for their kind. She guessed it came with the fact that they were so much weaker and smaller than MAJORS. Minors had had to develop that kind of behavior to survive, according to her Mama.

Of course, she knew that Alejandro would have had another idea about it. He would have probably said that it was the result of MAJORS killing the more aggressive and independent minded of their smaller cousins over the centuries. As for herself, she couldn’t care less about who would have been right, because all she knew was that she was subjected to peer pressure, and couldn’t talk to anyone about it. Other MAJORS were in the same situation then her, and Minors… well, their problems where frankly so different that she would sound really vapid and arrogant if she had complained about it with them.

“You need help, kiddo?” asked a voice behind her, startling her.  

Spinning on her heel, she tripped and fell into something both soft and powerful. A great laugh shook her head and she felt powerful hands grabbing her shoulders to push her back into a standing and stable position. Oh my god, I’m so embarrassed… please, let me disappear, she thought as her eyes met the two dark orbs of the taller teenager, she recognized Samantha Paolini, and she felt her face becoming even redder.

“Sorry kiddo, I’m not into tha whole girl and girl” said the other MAJOR, clearly amused by the situation. “Those babies are for men only!” she added, flexing her arms before her, making her ample cleavage all the more apparent. “Plus I don’t want to end in jail for some saxy time with a kiddo” she added with a smirk.

‘I… I wasn’t…” stuttered Lindsey, terribly embarrassed.

“Ralax kiddo! I’m joking!”

“Well it wasn’t funny” snapped the younger MAJOR, her unstable temper getting the better of her, once more.

“Hay, watch your tone!” growled Samantha, clearly still in the throes of puberty. “If I wanted to, I could twist your arms backward!”

“Oh yeah? Like you twist English? It would be ugly as hell, for sure then!”

“Okay, you’re on!” roared the older girl.

Her right arm moved so fast that Lindsey couldn’t even see it. Before she knew it, her the back of her head was colliding with the reinforced glass of the entrance door, just as her left cheek was burning in hot pain. However, it wasn’t enough to stop her, not by a long shot. She may have been 30 cm (1f) shorter and probably roughly a hundred and a half kilograms (331lbs) lighter than her opponent, but she was quite used to fighting taller and heavier opponent, thanks to her very frequent brawl with Alaric.

As soon as the Paolini girl let her guard down, if only a little, Lindsey counter-attacked with a high-kick which managed to pass the defenses of the other MAJOR. With a resounding boom, her feet collided with the head, exactly where she had wanted to, the left jaw. Samantha fall back a little actually looked surprised for a moment. Not letting her recover, Lindsey charged at her with a roar which, she hoped, was intimidating.

But instead of colliding with Samantha, she found herself wide open when the older and far more experienced MMA fighter simply sidestepped her and then threw her arms at her. Then, in an incredible display of strength, the blonde MAJOR lifted and threw away the youngest of the Ferrand children as if she was weighting nothing. Lindsey flew for at least twelve meters (39 feet) before she touched ground in a very brutal and undignified manner.

Lindsey did her best to try to roll and absorb most of impact, to no avail. Sharp pain in her right arm made her scream in pain. Still, when she managed to look up and saw Samantha Paolini mildly concerned look, she pulled through the suffering of her, at the very least, sprained elbow and wrist and rushed headlong against the other MAJOR. She expected another side-stepping and stopped her charge before she came into her, only to be caught again by the arms of the Iron Girl, who kept her in a powerful embrace.

“Calm down kiddo” said the older MAJOR quite calmly. “You’ve had a bad fall, probably broke somathing in that arm of your” she added.

“Shut up!” roared Lindsey, flailing in Sammy’s clutch.

“Sariously. You won’t stop by yourself, I’ll calm you down, gat it?”

“Not without breaking more bones in my body!” spat the pre-teen, who had resorted to hit the calves of her opponent with her feet, in a futile and desperate attempt to alleviate the force of hold keeping her in place.

“As a mattar of fact, I can force you to do averything I want… well, if you are Tier 1, otherwise you’ll just gat some heavy headache. Ramamber that you’re the own who didn’t want to stop this brawl.”

“What are you talking about?” grunted Lindsey, before screaming in pain once more.

There was something in his mind, forcing its way in and making him suffer pain. It was almost impossible to describe. It was as if someone was telling her brain to be hurt and it obeyed. It was absolutely atrocious and she stopped fighting against the Paolini to try and wriggle her way out of it. All she wanted to do was flee, as far away as possible. As suddenly as the attack had started, it came to a stop and she found herself whimpering into the arms of the older MAJOR.

“Sorry about that” mumbled Samantha. “I don’t like making use of it, but somatime I don’t have tha choice. Come inside, Jenny will fix you up. Just, put your hand balow your nose, I don’t want you to spray your blood everywhere inside.”

“What… did you do to me…” whispered Lindsey, tasting her own blood cascading from her nose.

“I’m  Tier 3, kiddo” explained Sammy. “I don’t like to use it in a brawl, it’s cheating… in fact I don’t like to use it at all but sometimes, I’ve got to. Like when I need to calm down a little girl who’s risking all har potantial in a senselass fight…”

“What potential?”

“Ah. Fighting potential! I mean, I though those muscles ware just for show, like all those poseur, but hot damn, that kick was sarious!”

The Iron Girl was smiling now, and it surprised Lindsey greatly. She hadn’t expected any of this when she had exited her house… well, her brother’s house, less than fifteen minutes ago. There was genuine concern but also respect and excitement in her voice. If not for her painful arm and the blood which was flowing out her, the smaller MAJOR girl would have been hard pressed to believe that she had been fighting Samantha Paolini mere minutes ago.

“Why do you care about any of that?” she grumbled, pinching her nose into two of her fingers to try and stop the carmine rivulet.

“Well, it’s been a vary long time since I met someone with the muscles and the pure talent to join our school’s MMA team, and possibly bacome more than a supporting member…even if thay are really important too!”

Lindsey couldn’t tell if it was the aftereffect of the throw she had been subjected to, the mental assault or the loss of blood, but her mind went blank at that. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. There was no way that this person, who was apparently a big shot in wrestling or something, according to her ‘Rando, had offered her a place in her team. That was just too crazy for her to acknowledge. Plus it wasn’t what she wanted to do of her free time.

“I want to become a biologist” she blurted.

“What? Really? Than what are those muscles for?” asked a bewildered Samantha.

“I… I want to impress a Minor” revealed Lindsey, feeling really ashamed of herself.

She knew it was stupid, she had lived all her life with a Minor who had to be impressed by any potential would-be suitor –if Shannon ever let him go, of course. But the thing was she knew very well that her brother, or Izzellah, were unusual. Most of their kind still didn’t need that kind of things to be wooed. Therefore, revealing that kind of thing made one look strange, at best, rather insecure at worst. And in either case, easy picking for bullying and a whole lot of problems.

That’s what her Mama and her Papa had told her, and Alaric, all their childhood. Other MAJORS wouldn’t understand what it was to live with a Minor, let alone one as special as Alejandro. For them, might made right, and if they wanted to have a happy time at school, their MAJOR children needed to be as tough and prone to defend themselves as any other kids. That’s why they had spent a lot of time fighting with a lot of morons over the years.

“Damn, have you hurt your head kiddo?” asked Samantha, bringing Lindsey’s mind to the present.

“I… no ! I don’t think so at least…”

“Than why do so much efforts for one of tha little guys? Thay’re only trouble anyway…” she added with a grumble.

“Not everyone share your opinion, Sammy” sternly said a new feminine voice.

“Yeah, wall it’s not my fault if I’ve seen what those small guys can do to a man as awasome as my daddy , Jenny!” shot back the MMA fighter, pivoting to face a much smaller MAJOR girl and dropping Lindsey in the same move.

“I don’t think your dad would like very much to hear you talk like that, girl” replied the teenager who was supposed to help fix Lindsey’s arm.

“Yeah, well, I don’t care about what ha thinks on that, okay! Ha didn’t want me to bacome a MMA fighter, wanted me to follow in his staps, but I saw how Minors had massed up with him, so thare was no way I would aver work for the Matthewson!”

“But you’re a Tier 3” blurted the youngest of the Ferrand children as the got back on her feet with some difficulties.

“So what!” barked the Paolini girl. “Just because I can mass with them even more easily that thay can shouldn’t mean that I must! I’m like evaryone else, okay, I’m attracted to tham, but I don’t want to give in!”

“And it’s why you learnt so quickly and easily how to control your crazy abilities, we know” interrupted Jenny, clearly bored. “I’ve heard this ranting hundreds of times. And you’re letting your misspellings run amok far too much girl. It’ll be a disservice to you, even in your career of choice.”

“Well, I haven’t heard that ever” grumbled Lindsey. “What’s your deal with Minors, seriously? I know peoples who would kill to be a Tier 3, and you’re rejecting it?”

“I’m not rajecting it, kiddo” growled Samantha. “I’m proud of who I am, what I can do. I just don’t like tha idea to be with a Minor. Is that so crazy that no one can understand it? MAJOR/Minor relationships always end badly. My dad still had nightmare because of it, damn it! And I’m trying to correct my spelling right now Jenny, so keep your mouth shut!” she added, pointing a finger at her friend.

It was only then that Lindsey realized that she was actually taller than Jenny. Not by much, probably five or six centimeters (more or less two inches). And yet, the other MAJOR, who couldn’t have been taller than 2m47 (8f1). And yet she was clearly not her age. Her body had very feminine curves, even if she was far from curvy or even well endowed. But something in her posture, her face, her proportions, was obvious enough to not leave place to any doubt in the young Ferrand’s mind.

She had short brown hair, slightly spiky, as if she had spent some time making sure that it looked slightly punkish. Her eyes were icy blue, which was surprising, and round, which gave her a look of perpetual surprise . I’ve more pressing matters than that! thought Lindsey as her arm reminded her of her hurt state, just while Jenny was responding to her friend.

”Fine, fine… but sheesh, Sammy, we both know that what happened wasn’t that Minor’s boy fault…”

“Are you talling that it was my dad’s?” asked the blonde MAJOR, in a very deep and angry tone.

“For fuck sake! Calm your tits!” spat Jenny. “You know very well that I didn’t meant to even imply that. Now, shut up and let me see what you did to this poor kid, will you?”

“I’m not a kid” weakly protested Lindsey, far too confused by what was happening around her to react more strongly.

“Yeah? How old are you?” asked the small MAJOR.

“I’m almost thirteen…”

“Then you’re still a kid, story. And now, let me look at you, okya? Don’t worry, I’m studying for being a doctor… and I’m a coach of a sort for that over eager brute who has beaten you black and blue.”

“Hey! She dafended harself quite well, look at my face!” complained Samantha.

“Yeah, Sammy, was a terrible mark, you’re slightly red on the jaw. Big deal. Now, kid, what’s your name?”

“Lindsey Ferrand” revealed the young girl.

“Good. Listen Lindsey, I want you to be perfectly honest. I’ll tug at your arm, palp your head and your nose. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, now is the time to say it, okay?”

“Okay. But it’s fine, really, huh, Jenny?”

“You can call me that, or Jennifer Hamington, if you prefer” offered the other MAJOR with a warm smile.

“I… I think that I like Jenny” said Lindsey while blushing once more.

“Perfect! Now, listen well Lindsey. Don’t try to hide your pain or anything. If you’re just sprained or slightly grazed, I’ve what it takes here to make you as good as new in two to three days top… if you don’t over-exert yourself in the meantime. But if it’s more serious, like mild concussion or a broken arm, you’ll have to go to the hospital. Are we okay?”

“Yeah, okay.”

Lindsey was a little taken aback by how serious and professional Jenny now sounded. Gone was the playful, even irreverent banter with her friend. She was focused, and her eyes were boring holes into her skull, as if judging her. Is she also a Tier 3? Can she read my mind and tell if I lie to her? This idea sounded a little ridiculous, but still, it was something that she couldn’t help but think about. Somehow, those serious eyes reminded her of her Mama’s and she squirmed a little under this unflinching gaze.

“We’ll start with the head. Where have you been hit? The front or the back?”

“I struck at the front! I naver hit someone in the back!” yelled an indignant Samantha, clearly unhappy with what her friend was implying.

“Yeah, and up until today, you said that you would never hit a kid and here we are…”

“It was different, okay? She asked it!”

“No I didn’t! You’re the one who made fun of me and then hit me when I didn’t take your shit!”

“Oh yeah? Well why don’t we finish this off and…”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP, BOTH OF YOU!” roared Jenny.

If a glare could have killed, the two muscular MAJORS would have been agonizing on the floor. Lindsey flinched and tried to retreat back from her smaller and older kindred, only to end dragging her along the way. She realized that Jenny was not only incredibly small for her age, but really lithe and while fit, like almost all MAJORS, she weighed next to nothing for her growing muscles. And yet, despite the obvious physical advantage Samantha and her had on the smaller teenager, they were the ones cowed by her anger.

 “I’m getting real tired of your shit Sammy! You’re already fifteen too, get a grip on yourself, will you? And you kid need to calm down too. I get you, your hormones are going crazy, you want to prove how big and a badass you are, but you seriously need to learn to control yourself. All this aggression is wasted in senseless fights! Channel it on the ring, or in your studies, or in fucking left and right, got it!”

“I… I… fucking left and right!?” yelped Lindsey.

“You heard me right. Now stop moving, will talk about getting someone to keep you calmer and in better shape latter.”

Having said her piece, Jenny abruptly palpated Lindsey’s head. The young Ferrand hissed in pain when the fingers pressed on the bump on her forehead, which, from what she felt, was as big as a huge chicken egg. When her new “friend” hand moved in the back of her head, she felt almost nothing, if not the pressure of her fingers pushing her head toward the ground. She decided that complying to it was the best course of action for now, and was thus stunned when the smaller and older MAJOR locked lips with her.

“Eww. Always trying to gat into the pants of evary new muscular gal. I should be jealous!” mocked Samantha.

“What are you doing!?” shrieked Lindsey, completely thrown away by that sudden action.

“Distracting you so you don’t flail when I touch your arm?” replied Jenny with a smile. “And tasting the merchandise” she added more predatorily.

“Batter which yourself kiddo. Sha got a thing for muscular chicks, and like to switch from one to another really quickly.”

“So… how is my arm?” she asked, trying to bring back the conversation to more secure subjects, as Jenny’s fingers caressed it, eliciting a mixture of pain and strange pleasure in it.

“Sprained. I’ll give you a splint for your wrist, and your elbow… Another kiss as a thanks you?”

“I should danounce you to my mom, she’s a cop you know?” laughed Samantha. “You pedo!”

“Come on, she’s almost thirteen, she said it herself” whined Jenny. “It’s not my fault she is totally jailbait material!”

“Hey! I’m not! Plus I don’t have those muscles for some fighting tournament or attracting MAJORS, okay? I just need them to have a chance with a Minor I’m in love.”

“Damn it… you really want to waste yourself with one of those small guys? Believe me, they’re not worth the effort. Bonding is great, but it doesn’t make a long term relationship” explained Jenny, quite sure of herself.

“My big brother is a Minor” said Lindsey, her face stern. “And I know full well that Minors who are worth fighting for deserve it, and are great girlfriend material!”

“Wait a minute, you call your brother “big” when he is a Minor? That’s some crazy #minorthingsmatterstoo stuff here. You shouldn’t become one of those mouthpieces for Matthewson. It’s not because she is crazy tall and rich that you should mimic here so much!”

“I’m not mimicking anybody!” shot back Lindsey, her tamper flaring again. “My brother helped her launch it, so I just know what I’m talking about!”

“Yes, of course…”

Jenny sounded quite dubitative about all of it. The young Ferrand girl had to admit that what she sounded far-fetched, at best. For most people, even for her, Shannon Matthewson was the kind of celebrity you fawned from afar, someone so wealthy and powerful that she may have been living on another planet altogether and she wouldn’t have been more removed from the common masses of MAJORKIND.

During a moment, Lindsey wanted to reveal what was going one between her ‘Rando and the gigantic billionaire, but she decided against it. It’s not for me to out them like that. Plus, hopefully, Alejandro won’t go all bait, hook and sinker falling for her… I still don’t like her, after all! Instead, she chose to frown, hoping that she looked like the personification of offended dignity. Plus this Jenny was far too aggressive in her attempts to seduce her.

Not that her kiss hadn’t felt… good. Her lips were soft and hot, firm and yet giving under the pressure from her owns. A sudden fire had been lit into her groin and her stomach. Even with Izzellah, she hadn’t felt like that. It wasn’t her first kiss, of course. At home, she had had some minor experience with Andrew Humpton, Samuel Bullock and Garfield Newport. But it was the first time she had kissed a girl, and she had to admit that she had never felt like that.

“Don’t matter” she mumbled. “I’ve got to go back home now, I can’t make use of the gym here…”

“Yeah, you better not” admitted Jenny, letting her gaze course on Lindsey’s frame, biting her bottom lip. “But I’ll be damned, it’s a shame. It’s been a long time since I saw a girl with as much potential as you… you’ll be damn fine in a few months, so remember me, okay? Don’t let anyone else pop your cherry, kid!”

“JENNY!” yelled Samantha, looking shocked by the bluntness of her friend.

“What!? You know me!”

“I’m sariously considaring to rat you to my mom, girlfriend! Calm down, okay?”

“Okay… Sorry Lindsey…” said a suddenly gloomy Jennifer.

“I… I.. no problem… it’s just, I’m not really into… that kind of thing. Not that I’m against it, I mean down the line I may try it but… Urgh, I gotta go!”

Lindsey dashed toward the exit and once outside, her quite walk turned into a full blown run, and she reached her house in less than two minutes. Still, she had heard the laugh of Samantha and some bitter words from Jenny. The young girl was feeling quite lost. Somehow, she felt that she may have made some friends, or at least potential friends, but she may also preparing a whole lot of trouble for her future self in the process.

“I’ll talk it out with ‘Rando. I’m sure his advices will be great. I just have to hide from him what happened to my arm or he’ll freak out”, she said to no one in particular.

Receding on the sofa, her hand moved to her lips. Somehow, she still felt Jennifer’s kiss, and she couldn’t help but wonder how Izellah Ivory’s lips would feel under her own. Would they be delicate and soft, conveying the natural frailty of Minors, or would they be firm and tasting as good as a forbidden fruit? Those thought ignited a fire within her that she hadn’t ever felt before, and she found herself with her hand down her panty.

Without control of herself, Lindsey begun exploring her vagina, eliciting moans of pleasure. In her mind, Jennifer and Izzellah somehow combined, the forwardness and obvious attraction from the MAJOR in the frame of the Minor. The pre-teen’s breath became ragged and it quickened. Wave after wave of pleasures found their way to her brain and in less than two minutes, she was screaming in ecstasy, as a strange liquid perspired from inside her.

Tears formed in her eyes and she cried, unsure of why. She felt a mixture of desire, shame, lust, horror and a general sense of loss, not really knowing what to do know. The only thing that she was sure was that she was glad that Alejandro hadn’t come home yet…

 

Chapter End Notes:

As always, please, leave a review :) !