- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Damn, this chapter was kind of hard to write. I had all the ideas for it for some time now but I've really stuggled with writing it down. I hope that you'll still like it, however. So please, comment it to help me improve !

Chapter 11: Intimate confessions

Shannon was in Heaven and Hell in the same time. Holding him in her arms after so long was like a dream come true, yet she couldn’t savor it right away. He felt really good, laying on the top of her breasts, his breath almost tickling against her soft flesh, but she had to keep a clear head. Despite how much she wanted to cuddle him, to kiss him, to engulf him in her curves, the gigantic MAJOR knew she had to be honest with him, despite the risks. Her beautiful lover was so pure and innocent that he would probably freak out, but she couldn’t build their relationships on lies, she was quite sure of that, at the very least.

“To confess? Isn’t it a little too much?” asked the Minor, his cute little face clearly worried at how serious she was.

“No, it’s the right word for what I have done…”

“You know, hijacking our plans for a home here in the Big Easy isn’t that terrible. I mean, I want to know why you did it, of course but…”

“I had sex with another woman days ago, and I ended pissing and shitting on her!” bluntly interrupted Shannon.

The colossus didn’t want to hear him absolving her even of her minor offenses without knowing what she had done. But while she had expected him to froze, or even shout, scream and kick his way out of her loving arms, he simply looked at her as if he was puzzled by her reaction, perhaps a little taken aback by what she had done to that unknown woman, but not much more. I’ve debased myself with someone other than you! You should be judging me baby, not… not just being curious! It was incomprehensible. Everything she had read about Minors had told her that they were easily shocked, and yet, here he was, unfazed.

“Okay… That’s a little disgusting… well, a lot, but if she was okay with it, and you were too…” he hesitantly replied, clearly catching on the look of urgency and anguish on her face. “And that’s not exactly the best for a monogamous long term relationship sure… but then again, you are a young MAJOR so, it’s not really unexpected that…”

“What!?” shrieked Shannon, stopping him mid-sentence. “Alejandro, my love! I… I just told you that I fucked someone else days ago and you… you act as if it was nothing!?”

She was feeling a little angry now. She had been agonizing over it for days, afraid to spill the beans and even more afraid of hiding the truth, and he was taking it with so much calm that it was almost insulting. He was behaving as if it was expected of her to go fuck with strangers left and right when he wasn’t around, but she wasn’t that kind of woman. Even before meeting him after their ten years long separation in Old Creek, she had had only a few sexual relationships a year, which was one of the reason which explained why they almost always ended in the hospital afterwards…

“Shannon” said her perfect Minor, his voice calm and appeasing. “I’ve grown with MAJORS in Old Creek. I know how… actives you may be. Alaric probably had sex with everyone, girls and boys, back at home, for years. It was a small pond, so relationships lasted two to three months and then switched but still… I get it, you know? I’m not able to satisfy all your urges, and we hadn’t seen each other’s for months, so it’s only natural that you had… needs?”

The young billionaire was shocked beyond words. Is that how he saw her, the MAJORS around him and, more importantly himself? Does he thinks that all we want is partying, fucking and getting a good time, so much that a Minor like him couldn’t be able to cope or even quench my sexual needs? If so, she felt as if she had failed him big time. Sure, young MAJORS were more than a little addicted to the whole thing, but not all of them were.

And more importantly, she had tried her best to prepare herself for their life together. Every single piece of advice she had found about the way to create a strong and endurable relationship between one of the superior branch of Mankind and one of her lesser cousins stressed the need for the MAJOR to contain her libido. A Minor was easily afraid of it, when unleashed in full, and they then tended to enter a kind of flight reflex which could become impossible to overcome if it happened in the early stages of the courtship.

And despite the time she had spent fantasizing about him during the last year or so, they were still at the very beginning of their relationship. It was crucial for her to establish that while she had needs proportional to her statuesque physique, she wasn’t their slave and could actually contain herself to please him. Now, I just have to convince him of it, it can’t be that hard, thought the young woman, knowing full well how difficult it would be.

“Alejandro, sweetheart… It wasn’t… it wasn’t good. Well, it was but... It wasn’t what I want for us, who I want to be for us, for you…” she tried to explain, but he didn’t seem to understand what she meant.

“Shannon, we won’t ever be a healthy couple if you don’t accept who you are, what you are. I’ve read it everywhere, you know? So, it’s okay, really. I know that you’ll date, or perhaps just have sex with other peoples, on the side, that’s basically what’s expected in a case like ours, where the differences as immense, from what I got online. I know that it’s kind of impossible for a young MAJOR like you to have just one partner, especially a Minor one. But just… would you mind swearing that when you’ll grow really bored off me, you won’t just dump me or even relegate me to a life of isolation here?”

“Alejandro, don’t cry baby! I swear I’ll never stop to love you, I swear it. I’ll always be there for you!” pleaded the giantess, almost before he had finished what he had to say.

His cute little eyes were welling up and his face was slightly contorted in pain, and it broke her heart. It was atrocious to see how the world around them had shaped his view to the point that he suffered like that. Somehow, she had failed to take notice of his own insecurities and it was showing now. And yet, he had highlighted them, a year ago, in Old Creek, but she hadn’t really cared about it. And it had been a terrible mistake, which she now had to correct, as best she could.

“You don’t have an excellent track record doing that, Shannon” sniffled the Minor, turning his face to avoid her eyes.

“What!? What do you mean?” asked the MAJOR, her pain at his thinly veiled insult very audible. I’m the best at keeping my promises!

“Well…” replied Alejandro, agitating his stump and that stupid prosthesis.

Shannon immediately understood what he meant. She had given up on him just the day before the Incident, and it had taken from him so much, much more than she could ever hope to give back… But it didn’t mean that she hadn’t changed, that she hadn’t learnt how to protect him and never let anyone or anything threaten him again. She brought him back to her lips and kissed him slowly, carefully, trying to convey her feelings while doing so.

“It was almost twelve years ago my love… I was just a stupid little girl back then, with parents ordering her around and easily swayed. Now… Now I’m the tallest woman on Earth, wealthy beyond your wildest dreams and there isn’t anyone left on this planet who could prevent me from doing anything, and I mean anything, to keep you safe and happy. Because you’re the person I love the most. That’s how it is, sweetie…”

“Yeah… not very convincing when you just revealed to me that you’ve had sex with some woman I don’t know like, yesterday” replied the Minor, sniffling but also smiling a little. “And… and if you want to know… it’s the main… no, the only reasons which prevent me from being fully committed to… well, to us…”

His voice was still weak, he was still on the verge of tears, but he had some of his fire back and it was all she could ask for the moment. She smiled at him and ruffle his hair, enjoying the way his body was relaxing in her hands, despite his emotional turmoil. It was, all in all, a good thing, she was almost sure of it. She just had to break that barrier he had just revealed between them, and she hoped she knew how to do so. It was forcing her to reveal her hand far sooner than expected but still…

“Alejandro… I could prove that I love you and won’t ever dump you by bonding with you, but I don’t want to… I’ve realized that bonding can’t be the solution to all our difficulties so… so I want you to really, really, trust me. Can you do it, beautiful?”

“I… I can try, at least”.

“Well, it’s better than nothing, I guess…”

“Sorry…” mumbled the Minor she loved so, so much more than anyone else.

“Don’t be… I’m the one who has confessions to make, I told you so. But I’m happy… no, glad, sorry, that you’ve revealed what keeps you from embracing us, Alejandro. I want our couple to be built on trust… and the truth is that I’ve been in love with you since the first day I saw you. I know it is cliché, I know it sounds impossible, because how could a two or three years old girl know that she has found her soul-sister, but it’s true… And I’ve realized only very recently that it was this love which drove me forward, which allowed me to become who I am today, because it is what you needed.”

“I… I’m not sure I’m following you here, Shannon…” said the Minor, looking quite lost indeed.

“Project Renewal. It’s a really big thing my companies are now working on, full speed. I can’t tell you yet what it is, because I don’t want to give you false hopes if it turns out to be a failure… But it’s something I had in the back of my mind ever since the Incident, even if I hadn’t realized it at that time. It’s for this Project that I’ve become a billionaire, and this Project exists solely for you. It’ll help hundreds of Minors around the world, I’m sure of it, but they are, in the grand scheme of things, afterthought compared to you!”

The MAJOR stopped talking and looked at her lover in her arms. He seemed to be less anguished, and even if she had hoped for more, it was already a first step in the right direction. She knew that it wasn’t enough yet to convince him that she wanted to build something truly special for them. They had bonded over almost a year ago, and only briefly after all, so even if he had felt the intensity of her feelings toward him, time had blurred his memories. She had to display them all over again, in a way which wouldn’t invade his privacy.

But she realized that all of this would have to wait when a mighty shiver coursed through his poor body. They had wasted far too much time talking in the vast Black Room she had designed for their personal use only, and now her poor baby was catching a cold. The house was warmed and her body offered another source of warmth, but clearly, she had misjudged how easily the naked body of a Minor could get cold.

“Do you want to walk to the shower, or can I carry you around?” she asked Alejandro.

“You… you would let me walk around? That’s a first!”

“Not true!” she shot back playfully. “I haven’t picked you every time we were together, sweetie.”

“You and I seems to remember your time in Old Creek really differently lady” mused the young man on her breasts.

“Well, probably. But I want you to have liberties and walk around. I want my home to be our home, beautiful. But you haven’t answered me… do you want to walk or…”

“No, carry me please” interrupted Alejandro. “I’m already cold, and I’ll be for the time being, considering that a certain someone thought that it was a good idea to shred and then eat my t-shirt.”

“It’s not my fault you weren’t getting the hint that you had to go in the nude, sweetie!” laughed Shannon, in a slightly forced way.

They were still awkward, but at the very least, she had managed to lift his spirit a little and it was better than nothing. She exited the room in great strides and walked in a hallway leading to the most private part of the house. No visitor would ever be invited here, it was only for her lover and her use, and no one else. It was something she had really wanted, a kind of nest, or cocoon, where the Minor she loved would be sheltered from the outside world and its danger for him and his kind. The colossus opened a door and went into their bathroom.

“Holy shit!” swore Alejandro when he saw the gigantic wall of glass containing her shower.

“Language mister!” she jokingly told him, pinching a little his cute butt and eliciting a yelp.

“What was that for!?” he asked, rubbing his ass with his hand, relying entirely on her to not fall to his death, pressed on the edge of her breasts as he was.

“No profanities in relation to God, the Church or faith baby. You’re in the house of a true believer!” she explained, carefully keeping him in place with her hands.

“Since when? And I’ll have you know that seeing something so big and dangerous deserve some swearing!”

“Dangerous? How could a poor shower could be dangerous?” asked Shannon, really lost. It was a specially designed shower for safety!

“Isn’t it obvious? The ground will be wet and slippery all the time and you may end crushing me to death in this stupid thing if you fall or even just lose your balance!”

“But it’s not your shower, beautiful” calmly explained Shannon, carefully handling her minuscule lover so he could see a door in the wall, just against her own shower.

Doing so, she leaned slightly and enjoyed how her enormous knockers engulfed him, his body sliding in her cleavage. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip. It was the hardest thing when she was with him, she had to remember it. Not abusing her enormous size compared to his. He barely reached above her knees, right now, and she wasn’t done growing. It was possible that he would end the size of a huge action figure compared to her, and it was incredibly arousing.

“Hey! Careful with your weapons!” yelled Alejandro, stirring her out of her trance.

“Sorry my love” she mumbled, quickly putting him on the ground and kneeling so as to not loom too ominously over him. “It’s really… hard to not be distracted by your body, you know?”

“That’s my line, lady” replied the small man. “I mean… since we are making confessions left and right… You’re the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen, and I still don’t get how you may have fallen in love with me, even at three years old…”

“I don’t know. Does anyone know how they fell in love? For instance, how come you were attracted to me when I displayed all the trappings of an arrogant and out of touch MAJOR when we met at Auntie’s, last year?”

It was a really serious question, but Shannon didn’t expect him to answer it. She doubted he could manage to find a convincing reason, beyond the fact that he felt attracted by her. Probably her body at first, but not only, she hoped. Not that it’s a bad thing, it’s always great to have a safety net to bring your man back to you, she reasoned, letting her hands play with the curvature of her neck, drawing his attention upward, to her face.

“I… well…” tried the Minor, before giving up and shrugging his shoulders. Still he beamed a smile at her, and the last remnants of his sorrow seemed to have disappear. “Anyway… where is my shower then?”

“Here” she said, pointing at it.

“It’s in the wall?”

“Not exactly baby. It’s connected to my shower, but there is only a small opening from my side, so I can help you if needed, but it’s basically a smaller bathroom for your use, with everything you may need: shower, obviously, but also sink, toilets, radiators, you name it.”

The giantess beamed at her so small boyfriend, who was clearly pondering the situation now. She had thought of almost everything, even if she was willing to bet that he would surprise her with something really soon. It was one of the thing she knew: just like the sun rose on the East every morning, so would Alejandro find a way to highlight that she had missed something really important for him.

“Well, that’s great, actually. But how am I supposed to wash the right part of my torso and my right arm? At home, either in Old Creek or now with Lindsey, I have something to attach to the pommel so I can put soap in it and scrub me clean. Do you have something like that?”

“No” she replied, smiling in spite of herself. She had been right. “But as I said, there is an opening connecting our two showers, so I’ll wash and cleanse you if you agree with that. And then, I’ll go and buy you something so that you may take your shower by yourself. Sounds great?”

“Yeah” admitted the Minor. “So, are we going or not? I’m cold!”

“Oh, sure, just… wait a moment, I’ll bring us clothes for, you know, after.”

“You mean you’ll bring yourself clothes” snarked the small teenager. “I mean, I’ve left my bag in the car with Jim, like a moron…”

“Don’t worry Alejandro” explained Shannon, rising back to her full height, enjoying his reaction.

His little dick sprang back to its rigid state and his breath became shallow just from the vision she offered, with her naked glory only enhanced by the makeup. She felt his eyes following the arabesques and bones painted on her dark skin and let a finger guide it toward her engorged nipples. It was incredibly how good he made her feel, just like that.

“How much…” he begun before stopping himself, his tanned skin reddening in shame, but she understood his question nonetheless.

“6000$.”

“Six… are you crazy!” he shrieked. “Do you have any idea of what you could have done with such a huge amount of money?”

“Yes. I could have had a very special makeup applied to me to please the man I love” she replied, rather sternly.

“But…” he tried, but she cut him off.

“No but, Alejandro. It’s my money, for me it’s nothing and nothing is too expensive to please you. Nothing.”

“But come on, Shannon! 6000$ for something that you’ll rinse away just like that? It’s crazy!”

“No. It’s called seduction. Anyway, don’t move. I’ve bought some clothes your size, or roughly your size, for situations like it. I’ll be back in a minute, wait for me before going to your shower baby, I want to make sure that everything is set correctly for you.”

Shannon exited the bathroom and almost run toward her bedroom. Once there, she quickly opened a drawer where she had put the few dozen or so t-shirts, socks and other boxers that she had bought for Alejandro, just in case, and selected one of the former. She wasn’t quite sure, but it looked slightly too big for him, but she hoped it would still be good enough for what she had in mind. It was, after all, just here in case of emergency.

She then went to her personal wardrobe and opened the massive wooden thing. She then looked at the upper level, where she had stocked the makeshift dildo she had made out of his bench-press, back in Old Creek. And then, she glazed at her more comfortable ones, the ones she would from now on use only to take some edge out of her insane level of libido. And of course, there was the huge box where she was keeping her mighty strap-on…

The giantess felt rivulets of cum escaping her vagina just by looking at it. She had used the thing a lot, on a lot of MAJORS, but it wasn’t what she had in mind right now. What she wanted was to put it and shove the smallest size she had into the cute little asshole of Alejandro. Just the picture of him whimpering in pleasure between her gigantic thighs, the little screams he would let out each time she would thrust her toy in him, each time she would so much as shake her hips a little…

She had had a lot of fantasy about it, and had even bought sex-dolls in the like hood of Minors, just to train. The first tries had been terrible, the dolls ended crushed or terribly punctured from the inside when she bucked like a wild rhino, so it had taken her a lot of practice before she felt confident that she had a grip on the whole situation. Hopefully, with a live partner, she would be able to be both more precise and pleasured.

“Fuck” she groaned. “It’ll be hard to not take you in the shower baby…”

Still, she had to keep her head clear for the time being. There would be times where she would fuck him real good while preparing their diner or something, times where people would call her or even walk by her in a gala, not knowing that the love of her life would be bonded on her body. She had already decided that the first time they would do it, he would be hanging upside down, his face against her anus to lick it all night long.

It was really something she wanted to do, that public and yet hidden sexual intercourse, and she was almost certain that there would come a time when Alejandro would be ready. Obviously, it wouldn’t be before quite some time, but she had the patience and the will to entice him to try it. And considering how well he had loved her control over him back in his parent’s bathroom… he would be crazy over it, once he would have tried it.

“If he even agree to do it in the first place, and say yes to what you’ll ask him today, girl” she chided herself.

She then picked up an extremely small box. It was fitting almost perfectly in the palm of her hand and she knew very well that what was inside was even smaller and fragile. And yet, today, it was probably the most precious thing in her whole house after her soul-mate who was waiting for her. She quickly exited her room and returned to Alejandro. Upon entering the bathroom, she heard water running and discovered that the small teenager hadn’t waited for her to try his shower.

“Alejandro?” she called, not wanting to disturb him if he was already in the act of washing himself. What she had in mind was already quite rushed compared to the timeline she had prepared, so she could wait some minutes for him to get clean.

“Yes?” replied the Minor, coming out of his bathroom entirely dry.

“I’ve brought you a t-shirt for… you know, warmth and all?”

Damn it girl! You’re like three times as tall as he is, so much stronger and heavier than him. What’s the worst which could happen? That he would say no? Isn’t it something you came to grip with long ago now? Still, despite all she had confessed to him today, speaking out right now was the hardest thing she had to do, and so far, she failed big time. The Minor was looking at her with a puzzled expression, clearly wondering why she was suddenly so flustered.

“Is everything okay, Shannon?” he asked, with perhaps a tinge of concern in his voice.

“I… No… no, everything is great, ah, haha!” stammered the MAJOR woman, all the while cursing herself for her cowardice.

“Ooookay… then I’ll hit the shower, if it doesn’t bother you. I’m getting really cold lady!”

And just like that he turned his back to leave. Without thinking, Shannon Matthewson, billionaire giantess, teenage business genius and one of the most powerful woman on Earth fell on one knee, bending it before the Minor. She discarded the little piece of cloth she had held in her hand and let it fall on the ground. Instead, she extended the hand containing the box. Her right knee hit the floor with a resounding boom which forced Alejandro to spin on his heel, an alarmed expression on his face.

“Shannon! What’s happ…” he begun, before taking notice of the box that the colossal black woman had opened deftly and what it held. “What the… you… you’re kidding right?” he precipitately added, confusion and nervousness washing over him.

“Alejandro Ferrand, would you marry me?”

 

Chapter End Notes:

I bet you hadn't seen it coming, right ? Or am I wrong ? ANyway, please, leave a review :) !