- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter involves some incest stuff, so if you aren't interested into that sort of thing, skip to the chapter end notes.

Chapter 5
Cindy's father stepped though the door, looking slightly desheveled and feeling exhausted and stressed out after a very rough day at his job. He knew she'd been at home all day, so he called out to his daughter. 

"Cindy, I'm home! Did the maids come by today?" He shouted, looking around at the nice, recently cleaned home he had. He got no response from Cindy, so he assumed she had went out for the night and hadn't said anything, which she did somewhat often. He averted his attention to the pent up stress he had, and thought on how his wife wouldn't be home for another hour or so, so he decided on what he would do.  Cindy's father headed up the stairs with his feet aching and his thoughts clouded. He stepped into his bedroom, prepared for a quick stress relief session. He stepped up to the nightstand, and cracked the drawer opn to grab two things, his Pocket Pussy, and a bottle of lube. His wife didn't really approve of him owning these, as she feired he would choose it over her. In truth though, he only used it when she was not around, but she didn't believe him, even when he attempted to convince her otherwise. Right now was one of the many times he'd crack open the lube, pouring just enough of it into the fold of the toy, not realising it contained the tiny body of his own daughter, and that what he was doing was torturing Gindy emmensly. Her father, unaware of this fact, sat on the edge of the bed, placing the bottle of lube on the nightstand. He had the pocket pussy in his right hand, and his dick in the left. As he lined up the hole with his rod, preparing for a pleasurable experience, Cindy held her breath to avoid drowning in the rubberized tomb she was trapped in.  Her father slowly slid his penis into the hole, and he felt it bump against the top of the hole, too entranced in his pleasure to realise he was practically raping his daughter. This was absolute torture for Cindy as he started getting faster and faster with his thrusts, eventually knocking the wind out of cindy toward the end, causing her to get a mouthful of lube, slowly starting to drown her. As if that wasn't bad enough, he came right into the small hole, filling it, and by extension, Cindy, with his cum.  He pulled out of the toy, placing it on the edge of the nightstand as he got up to go clean himself up. With the hole made extremely slippery, Cindy slowly began to involentarily fall out, dropping all the way down to the floor, unconcious and heavily battered. Her father came back a few minutes later to clean out the toy itself, steppng right onto his shrunken daughter, unknowingly.  There Cindy laid, reduced to nothing more than a cum covered, injured, bug on the floor. The next day, Terri stopped in to do a few more small chores, whitch included cleaning the master bedroom. She found the small corpes of the spoiled brat. Terri smiled, and cleaned her off the floor. The police were called, but nothing ever came of the investigation. The maids lived on, knowing Cindy had gotten what she deserved, and then some. 
END. 

Chapter End Notes:

Welp, that's all folks! this is the end! Hope you all enjoyed my first story! I will be writing more soon, and I am looking forward to reading reviews of this to maybe get an Idea of how I could do better next time! Thank you for reading.