- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter doesn't have anything sexual in it, but does give important story info, so if you're just here for the smut, atleas skim through this one for context.

As Cindy ran down the hall, she heard Terri's panicking screams as she looked for Cindy.

"Serves the poor bitch right." She thought as she let a grin creep up her face while thinking about the living hell she'd put those two through once she was big again. She then wasted no more time and ran for her parent's room as they were the only people who wouldn't betray her, or so she thought at the time. The only trouble was that the master bedroom was upstairs, and at her size, getting up them would prove challenging. It couldn't be that bad though, right? After all, she had made it this far already, so she was sure she could get through the rest, how bad could it be?

Once she was sure the worst was behind her, she ran across the living room, and over to the tall mountainous stairs. She started looking for a way up when she realized, the stairs were carpeted! She could use the stubble on them too rock-climb up! She began to climb quickly, managing to get up the first step, and she stopped for a quick breather while celebrating her small victory. Cindy wasn't the most athletic girl, so these breaks lasted anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour, but in her defense, climbing was very tiresome.This trend would continue for the rest of the stairs, until she eventually reached the top,feeling feeling both victorious and completely exhausted. 

"Finally!" Cindy exclaimed, looking at the clock on the wall next to the door of the master bedroom. Wow, it's already Seven pm! Her parents would be home any time now, and the maids had certainly left by now. She slid under the door, making her way to the bedside table. There was a lamp that was plugged by the table, so she let out a sigh, realizing this would mean more climbing, this time with no room for breaks. She climbed the cord, eventually making it to the top of the nightstand.  Later, she felt the wooden surface shake below her, causing her to step backward and slip off the front of the nightstand, scaring her nearly to death. Luckily, there was a drawer on the nightstand itself that was left slightly ajar that could catch her fall. She fell into the drawer, and into some rubbery tight dark space. Where was she? She couldn't move, so she had no way out, and just enough space for oxygen to seep in so she could breathe. she sat there, still feeling the ground shake then stop, then shake again, almost like footsteps., and a muffled male-sounding voice shout something she couldn't make out. The footsteps got closer and closer as the mysterious man made his way up the stairs. It took a maximum of a minute for the person to make their way up the stairs, as opposed to the near 3 hours it took Cindy. Who could the man be? One of the maids coming to find her? Or maybe her father? Maybe they could help her out of this. 


TO BE CONTINUED.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed, next chapter coming soon! Plase review, all feedback is appriciated!