- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nothing really to note, just enjoy the story!

After getting up, still undressed, the two new lovers agreed uon getting a shower together, grabbing Cindy and leaving her on the countertop by the bathroom sink. As they showered, they made out and washed eachother, both feeling up the other. While this was happening, Cindy tried to look away, but the cum on her body had dried, making it nearly impossible for her to move, so she was forced to watch them get it on.

Willie passionatly kissed Terri and oh boy did she kiss back. They were prepping for round two. Neither of them had said anything so far, but they both knew where this was going. The notion was only further confirmed as Willie's penis erected and poking against Terri's belly, as she was shorter than him. She grinned and gripped it tightly. Willie moans in confirmation. He, in return, grabs her boob. She grins wider and puts a hand on his ass, and he returns the favor. He then slapped her ass, causing her to flinch and moan. Things escillated quickly and soon enough they were banging their brains out together.

  As the shower began to heat up, the cum on cindy's body liquidized again, melting off her body. Once she was free, she looked for any way to get away from these crazy poor people. Luckily for her, the bathroom had a soft rug on the floor in front of the sink, maybe even soft enough to catch her fall.  "Here goes nothing..." She stammered unconfidently before making the jump from the countertop. As she fell, she screamed very loudly, but it was still drowned out by the shower's loud stream of water, so the maids had not heard her screams. Cindy safely landed on the rug, astonished to have survived. Suddenly, the water stopped, and Cindy quickly ran under the door, out into the hallway.  Terry stepped out of the shower, feeling refreshed and well cleaned, as was willie. Both of them where in absolute total bliss, happy and satisfied with the evnts that had just transpired. They both wold've loved to go again if they had the stamina. Terri was about to exit the bathroom when she remembered Cindy. Her eyes darted to the spot on the couner where she left her. 

"OH MY GOD, SHE'S GONE!" Terri exclaimed as she frantically looked around and panicked.

"Calm down, she won't get far, let's just let her go for now, she'll come running back soon enough, lets go do our jobs" Willie assured This seemed to calm Terri, and they exited the bathroom, and got to work. As they cleaned the house, they continued to look closely for Cindy. Where could she had gotten off to? Like Willie said, she couldn't have gotten far. After all, she was too tiny to survive long. What if she was dead? Maybe a mouse got her, or a spider. Either way, if she was alive, she'd be forced to come back for help eventually.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Chapter End Notes:

Another one down. Please rate!