- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is mostly smut, and oh boy it gets steamy!


"I want in." She heard him speak those words, and suddenly the dynamic turned on it's head. Before she or Cindy could comprehend what was happening, Willie pushed her into the bedroom and onto the bed, tugging at Terri's uniform. Cindy had fallen under Terri's butt in the chaos. She tried to move but couldn't, so she just layed there, stuck under the butt of a mere lowley maid. In the meantime, Willie had pulled Terri's shirt and bra off, and she'd taken his shirt aswell. He suddenly pulled at her pants, and she arched her back, allowing him to yank them down. As she did though, Cindy saw the oppurtunity to run out from under the maid's massive ass. 

"How could she do this to me? That whore is so fired when I get out of this" Cindy thought, enraged and a little turned on. Unfortunately, she let her gaurd down and didn't notice Terri's gigantic hand reach down and grab her. Cindy squirmed as Terri lifted her to Willie's mouth. He parted his lips and let the tiny brat in. Suddenly, Cindy found herself in a similar situation as before when his massive tongue toyed with her, tossing her around in his mouth playfully.  Willie removed his pants, and leaned into Terri as he stole a passionate kiss from her, forcing Cindy out of his mouth and into hers. They got into a rhythm and kept fucking for a few minutes like this until Willie pulled the little girl from Terri's mouth, and slowly slid her down her body, stopping at her right nipple. He ran his hand around her nipple for a few seconds before returning his hands to her hips, getting quicker in his thrusts.

Cindy sat at the peak of Terri's mountainous breast. The shakeyness of the ground below her combined with her slippery coat of saliva rendered her unable to stand without falling flat, so she simply sat there, playing with the nipple as her own began to harden. Was she.. enjoying this? No, she was being violated and it would be wrong to like it. Regardless, a little bit of stress relief couldn't hurt, so she gave in and started grinding against the nipple. Her movements beginning to fall into rythm with Willie and Terri's. This beautiful symphony of lust and primal desires continued for around ten more minutes when until Willie speaks.

"I'm gonna cum!" He yelled, pulling out and shooting all over Terri. Terri winished at the same time, with Cindy following after. Cindy was hit with a massive glob of jizz, which pushed her over the edge. 

"That was amazing" Terri panted.

"yeah" Willie responded

"We should get cleaned up and do our jobs."

"What about her?" 

"I'll clean her up in the sink" Terri said, looking at the jizz covered Cindy and giggling a bit. they got up, and got dressed. Cindy was trying to ponder on what got into her. Did she really enjoy being dominated by people like that? No! Itcouldn't be! She never liked being bossed arround. Either way, she couldn't deny it was a good time, but that doesn't change the fact that those two were so fired!

TO BE CONTINUED   

Chapter End Notes:

Please review! I enjoy writing this, and I feel happy to see so many people reading it! Thank you all! :D