[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Narreyel was an Orasha huntress and warrior of the Clan Ashultis. At 12 feet tall and nigh indestructible,  her people were treasured combatants, valuable in any fight presented. Often sought after to bolster any crew needing muscle and nerve to apply in any situation, and by those who had the coin to back it up, She was a towering giant, and all but unbeatable… save for the tale of the one who challenged everything she thought, everything she believed and everything she was deep down to her core, the most unlikely of adversaries that a huntress could be challenged by.

Her lunch.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Fantasy, Furry, Gentle, Giant, Insertion, Mouth Play, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 16393 Read: 10445
Published: January 27 2018 Updated: December 23 2018
Story Notes:

This is an epic fantasy tale set in a savage desert realm where the ancient ways of predator and prey have only recently fallen afoul of the encroaching human society. Now those who devoured and those who were devoured find themselves in a new reality of law and order, political alliances, and strange partnerships.  But for some, old hungers die hard.



1. Chapter 1 by Mouseyman99 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (8424 words)

The perfect predator meets her ancient prey far from the protections of the laws of man...  but this prey has a few tricks up his sleeve.

 



 

2. Chapter 2 by Mouseyman99 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7969 words)

Distracted by her own lewd thoughts of what to do with her prey..Narryel is caught off guard by last second bid for freedom!

=========================================================