- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an epic fantasy tale set in a savage desert realm where the ancient ways of predator and prey have only recently fallen afoul of the encroaching human society. Now those who devoured and those who were devoured find themselves in a new reality of law and order, political alliances, and strange partnerships.  But for some, old hungers die hard.



Author's Chapter Notes:

The perfect predator meets her ancient prey far from the protections of the laws of man...  but this prey has a few tricks up his sleeve.

 



 

The Bunuboi was hungry..  Three days now scavenging these ruins with not a shiney or scrappitt to show for it. He had just about decided to pack the whole thing in and wait for nightfall, so he could cross the dunes back to his hideaway under cover of darkness. It was a relatively safer choice than traveling in the daylight. Relatively, because Bunuboi were smaller than most things that hunted the wastes and would make a tempting meal for many-- if only they had the speed to catch one.  This particular Bunuboi, however was almost certain that nothing around here could match him in that regard. They were capable of short concentrated bursts of speed; bursts so fast that to most they would seem to blur away as they all but instantaneously moved from one spot to another some ways away. The problem was that blurring burned up energy, and to blur as fast as he could burnt up quite a bit.  He’d brought food with him of course but Bunuboi metabolism being what it is, he’d gone through all his stores by the second day, even without having to blur once, so leaving to go home, that HAD been the plan.

Then she showed up.

He’d almost let her walk right up on him, so silent and expert were her movements across the dunes. His long ears would have heard any other fool from half a mile away or more as they  tramped or shuffled through the drifting sands. But she was different, and that was bad. She moved smooth and quiet like a cat, a very big cat. She did not stalk or slink, her movements natural and even. Her footfalls were light, her feet leaving little to no prints in the sand behind her, despite her enormous size. What slight prints she had left were already being obscured by the eternal desert winds moving over the dunes.

He’d dodged out of sight just in time, hiding behind some stone columns and peering at her from the shadows.  Her leg was close-- very close, just out of reach.  It tipped forward, and he got a good view of the bottom.  She had paws, he could see the pads and the claws.  And she was such a strange purple color, what was this?  He leaned forward, looking up to try and better gauge this creature.

She wore very little for someone crossing the Wastes, her slate purple fur and titanic height that made him feel dizzy just to consider. His eyes hovered a moment on the broad hips, and farther upwards along her back.  He could see she wore a long loincloth and wrap about her chest, melon colored fabric as well. Her wide hips and generous bust only accentuated the slinkiness of her movements as she traversed the ruins, stepping away from where he watched her.  Her long and luxuriously furred tail twitching back and forth behind her constantly, but never quite touching the ground or dragging in the sand. Her full,  shoulder length hair, was a darker, midnight blue at the roots running to much lighter ends at the tips and it glistened almost translucent in the waning sunlight, like it was made of dark blue glass. A single strip of the same melon colored cloth ran across the top of her head between her rather striking pointed ears.  He was taking notes in his mind.  He had never seen anything like her before, he wanted to learn all he could even from just a glance.  He saw her hourglass frame, took in the curve of her corded and thick muscles… and frowned.

Any feminine beauty or shape she had was lost on the Bunuboi of course, who thought about females of ANY species as little as he possibly could.  To most men of any race she would have been a divine beauty, but he might as well have been trying to appreciate an incredibly well spoken speech in a completely unknown language. 

He did notice the long purple dust scarf that was loosely wrapped around her neck and shoulders to provide her some protection against the howling storms of the Wastes.  He also noticed but couldn’t quite figure out the myriad jagged ice blue spikes protruding from her shoulders and upper arms. They clearly weren’t armor as they seemed to protrude directly from underneath her skin!   But, the most important thing he noticed was the gigantic and exoticly curved two-handed sword she carried.  It resembled a hellish feather to him, with a wickedly notched blade  and gentle curves. She had the enormous weapon slung over her shoulder so casually, as if it weighed nothing--and perhaps to her, it didn’t.

She was big, such immense height, even the largest hardlander would barely come to her hip. To his diminutive frame, she was a svelte, purpleish-blue furred colossus nearly 10 times his size!

But, she was big… and big meant she had to provision herself as well as he did.  Only, what would feed her for two days would feed him… well... If he had to be honest, for at least 3 or 4 days easily if he didn’t have to run.  But, he only needed a days worth of food from her to make it back home. He could do it, he could take it. It should be easy to get into  her pack and find what he needed and get back out.  He just had to make sure he didn’t end up as the very thing he wanted to steal from her!


He waited for her to make camp. She seemed in no hurry to explore, instead consulting a large map she had unfurled on the ground and going back and forth between that and a small ancient book that was filled with scribblings.  Scribblings she was adding to as she made notes in the margins, circled words, and underlined sentences.  He watched her pattern like this for several hours and she showed no signs of varying her routine. 

Quickly and quietly he crept through the dark. Keeping to the shadows, his frame low, his bare little feet as silent as the crescent moon in the starlit sky. This was easy, too easy. She was getting sleepy. Her back was to the large sack-like satchel she had left several feet away from her on the ancient stone floor.  It was pup-play to slip into it unnoticed and begin the careful work of sorting through and separating her trash from what was soon to be his treasure.  He was well into doing that when she almost snuck up on him for the second time.

A single ear twitch was his only warning of danger as a huge lightly furred hand almost as big as him,  with long slender razor sharp claws, came down into the opening of the bag without even lifting the flap first. Why was she so dahm quiet? He froze in place as she began feeling around just inches from him..and perilously close to his treasure pile.  Without thinking he grabbed a few Galoa nuts from the trash pile and rolled them into her searching fingers.  The hand withdrew, seemingly satisfied with its prize and he drew a silent sigh of relief.  She had a ton of those things in here, and he had no idea why. Everyone knew they were so hard as to be useless. It took special tools and more muscle than an army of Bunuboi to open even one of them. Might as well eat rocks. 

“KRRUNCH”

His blood froze when he heard the loud sound from outside the just outside the confines of the bag. She couldn’t have!  Could she?  He slunk over to the opening to peer from the darkness.  She was sitting next to the bag now, keeping it within arms reach.  His jaw literally dropped as he watched her pop one of the large nuts into her mouth and it shattered instantly between her pearly sharp teeth.  The third quickly followed a similar fate and then he saw the hand reaching backward blindly toward the bag again.  He was able to leap to the back of it without blurring, but only just..The hand was reaching for his treasure pile again. He stuck out his foot and kicked several more of the useless nuts in her direction.  As soon as the hand withdrew, he gathered up every single Galoa nut in the bag and piled them toward the entrance. She wanted the dam things she could have them!

He finished his sorting, trying not to be too uneased by the happy crunching sounds outside the bag.  The crunching stopped and he steeled himself preparing for the hand to invade again.  Crouched on the side farthest from her, the hand came down this time right past the pile he had so carefully prepared and directly toward him. It  paused there in midair, palm open toward him. Long black claws shining wickedly in the fire light. 

“If you don’t start handing me the best nuts, you’re going to be next.” 

Her voice was sultry, deep, with just the hint of a growl. He might, had he cared of such things, have found it quite attractive and alluring. But her charms, like her beauty, were lost on him.  To the young Bunuboi she was just another smelly girl, and a giant one at that, with teeth that could eat rocks.  He was way more focused on those facts. That and the fact she knew he was in there, and definitely wanted the best nuts or maybe him.  There was just one tiny problem.  He had no clue what to look for in a good Galoa nut.

For a diminutive figure of his size, dealing with a woman so many times his, who wanted to snack on him, he showed a remarkable lack of fear. He was studying the pile earnestly..trying to puzzle out which ones were best.

 “Stupid rock eating girl..who eats these?” he thought to himself as he kicked the pile over to better sort through it.

“I haven’t got all night, Bunuboi. Hand me some nuts--or hand me yours--I’m not picky.”

For at least a full three seconds he seriously considered dropping his loose fitting light brown kh’vaki’s and walking over and plopping his own personal galoa directly in her hand, just to prove a point.  On the third second he heard the KRRRUNCH of another Galoa nut’s demise and came to his senses.

“You have till I chew this up and swallow..”

Arrgghhh!  Fine, for girls who eat rocks, it only made sense she would want a bigger rock right?

“KRRRUNCH”

Bigger ..bigger..which ones are the biggest?  He sorted as quickly as he could

“GULP”

He grabbed the 3 biggest he could find and slipped over to her impatient hand. He was about to thrust the whole cluster unceremoniously into her palm when her hand suddenly sprung toward him with frightening speed.

She was fast. He had to give her that. He should have been snatched up in an instant. But her hand and razor sharp claws closed on empty air. As fast as she had swiped at him, he simply wasn’t there when her fingers closed!  Somehow appearing on the opposite side of the bag, crouched like a coiled spring, his ears up and alert, his eyes wide and pupils dilated, his hands still clutching the largest three nuts, though he quickly hurled them at her offending hand one at a time in a rapid barrage almost as fast as he had moved. She didn't even flinch but swiped at him again. This time he was ready and sprung over her hand at normal speed before vanishing to the middle of the bag, directly under the now relocated opening.  He grabbed his own pack from the bottom of her bag and slung it over his shoulder in one fluid motion.

His eyes darted upward to see her crouched over the bag staring directly at him with her huge green eyes, slitted pupils like daggers into his mind; it made him flinch. Set in orbs of darkest ebony, he knew for a fact the creature had no soul. Her other hand, claws sharp and ready, hovering over the open bag entrance, waiting to snatch him out of the air if he emerged.. or to swoop down and trap him between both her clawed clutches at exactly the same time, which of course, is exactly what happened.

He vanished again to the far side of the bag only to find her right hand waiting for him. Her fingers closed over his leg..or rather where his leg was, right before he vanished again to the front of  the bag. Suddenly her huge knees were on either side of him. pinning down the sides of the bag and greatly decreasing the available space for him to maneuver. He had barely registered this by the time  her thighs began to snap shut on him like the jaws of a huge beast.

He was panting. His head was pounding, blood thundering in his ears. He had blurred too much, too many times in such a short period. Most Bunuboi would have been done after the second, let alone a third.. But even after four times he knew he still had at least one more in him. It would have to be a sustained blur though to get him far enough from her to hide and wait for his stamina to recover, but it was his only shot to avoid having his bones crushed by those rock eating jaws.

Just as he had four times before..he began to focus his energy.. coil his muscles..his heartbeat seemed to slow, along with the entire world around him. The air itself seemed to become thicker. He could see both her hands moving toward him, her thighs closing. He could hear everything around him in crystal clarity..and his entire body started to vibrate. Her hands and thighs were closing in a little more rapidly than he would have liked, but then something changed…  Just as he launched upward her hands moved out of the bag and straight for him!

He was in midair, no chance to change his trajectory and not prepared at all for her to lunge forward over him, the bottom side of her full bosom now a ceiling of thin cloth and blue fur above him . He collided into it head first at top speed, but the heavy orbs barely jiggled as they absorbed his headfirst impact and then returned the force his head had applied, and more or so it felt.  He bounced downward in a completely uncontrolled plummet back toward the opening of the bag and the tops of her thighs, now clamped shut. He was just about to crash into them when his energy ran out.  No longer hyper accelerated, her right hand easily clasped him by his long ears and snatched him up out the air.

She dangled him in front of her huge face.  His body had instinctively gone mostly limp,except for his face which grimaced in pain and his hands which were trying to reach up and get a grip on her fingers.  He hissed and chittered angrily under his breath as those two huge green eyes looked him over. He knew better than to struggle. Bunuboi ears were large and delicate, and not attached by any bones or major ligaments or tendons to their skulls.  It was one of their more glaring weakness physically speaking, and if you pulled very hard at all on a Bunuboi’s ears they could and often did rip very painfully and messily right off the top of their little skull; a fate this one was trying to avoid.  This did not stop him from cursing at her and all her dahm ancestors in his native tongue, however.  Bunuboi language was quite colorful if you understood it and contained an astonishing array of verbal but non-linguistic sounds and utterances.  Things like “Ffffffkkkk”, and hhahyEEEE” and “HIIISSSNNN” which conveyed raw emotions really more than thoughts. It was very clear, even to her, the natures of his current raw emotions.

Her face was lightly furred like the rest of her, vaguely canine in shape with just the hint of a muzzle and a black nose like his own, with bleached white tribal markings in the slate blue-purple fur.

It was turned down in a grimace, her lip curled just enough to show off those same pearly white teeth, and a terrifying set of canines. She held him only inches from her jaws as they opened slightly; and she proceeded to  lick her lips.  He felt her hot breath wafting over him. It smelled strangely sweet and smokey.

“You don’t like that do you?”  she said pointing with her free hand to his ears caught in the clutch of her other. “Does it hurt?  Good.  Maybe you will think  twice about trying to run this time.”

The Bunuboi simply glared at her, but stopped trying to reach his hands up to her fingers, letting his arms hang down at his sides, fists clenched defiantly.

“So what do we have here?”  she said in a sing-song style as she tugged his pack from his shoulder effortlessly and tossed it back into her own much larger bag.  Her accent was very odd, it made her words seem to almost linger, and on top of that she was purposely drawing out and exaggerating her pronunciation. Her voice was all the more dark and sultry, hinted by an ever present growl.  She was clearly enjoying this.

“A thieef?  A stowawaaay?  Or perhaps…”  she lifted him up over her head and opened her large jaws underneath him and licked her lips hungrily.  “A sssnaack?”

She opened her mouth wide and lowered his little feet down into her maw and lifted up her tongue to tickle at his tiny toes. The Bunuboi temporarily forgot about his ears and was doing his best to jerk his toes away from her inquisitive tongue.  He did not succeed, feeling a sticky muscle almost painfully hot tap at the bottom of his feet.

 “Mmm..  perhaps all threeeeee?” she said as she lifted him out of her mouth and lowered him so he could see her again, eyes to giant green eyes.  He hissed again at her and gave her a look of such contempt and disdain she was a little taken aback.. just a little.  “Look, It’s only logic. I’m not trying to be mean. You were in my pack.. And my pack is mostly food.. So you must be a snack!” She said pointedly snapping her jaws at him. “You’re certainly not large enough to be a meal..so snack it is!”

Then her big green on black eyes drifted down to his groin hungrily, in a way he did not like at all.  He hissed again.

“Hmmm  Maybe..  maybe I don’t have to eat ALL of you?  Perhaps I should savor a delicacy of my people?   

She poked at him playfully with her finger..first at his tummy and then at his groin. “Lets see what you have under here that might be worth eating, hmm?”

She brought him close to her mouth as her lips parted, exposing her sharp teeth half an inch from his belly. Opening her jaw just so, she leaned her mouth toward and grazed her sharp canines against his skin.. The same teeth that had obliterated the hard as rocks Galoa nuts. They gently closed on the rope belt around his waist. the two sharp points meeting and the rope.. simply fell in two.

She started tugging at his light brown trousers that came to just below his knees. There was nothing underneath them but naked Bunuboi. 

  “You won’t need these…” she purred, “ Not where you are going…”

She deftly gave two sharp tugs, one on each leg and tossed his trousers, belt and myriad attached pouches into her bag as well.  Her mouth curved into a wide grin as she held his groin up to her eye level for inspection.  The Bunuboi,  for all his tiny size, was apparently packing equipment equivalent to someone at least four  times his! Still miniscule compared to her or course, but impressive nonetheless for someone not even a foot and a half tall.  No wonder he wore such baggy pants.

“My, you are at least serviceable for a Bunuboi, aren’t you?  I can appreciate a delicacy when I see it!  Why should I settle for just nuts when I can have this plump little sausage as well?”  she flicked his oversize member and he flinched and hissed, blushing immediately from the pain.

The rest of him wasn’t bad either in her opinion.  Most Bunuboi she had seen had been chubby little things, with enough fat on them to make her mouth water as they scurried by her in the human markets trying to avoid her predatory gaze. But this one was making her mouth water for entirely different reasons.  He was full of fire,  his large golden eyes openly staring her defiantly in the face while cursing her under his breath. Bunuboi were normally timid, skittish, and polite to a fault, but he was a different breed entirely.   He was short of course,  but wiry.  He was covered in lean muscle mass, his narrow shoulders and chest just slightly wider than his narrow hips.  He was very lightly furred, his skin just barely covered with a sand colored fuzz except for his ears, a cute puff of a tail on his fuzzy backside and the tops of his rather large feet.

 “FFFKKKKK..DAHM grrrl.  KNOW you.. Grrl [RAwRRk] boy!”  He made a sound in the back of his throat and a biting motion with his teeth when he said it..

“Girl what?” she raised an eyebrow at him as if she couldn't decide if he said  “girl caught boy”, “girl bite boy” or “girl FUCK boy.”

“Grrl [RAwRRk] boy!”  he repeated himself with the same guttural throat noise like he was about bring up a large glob of spit and the same biting motion, baring his teeth and snapping his jaws.

“Girl EEAAAAT boy?  Is that what you are saying?” 

He nodded vigorously and spit on the sand to emphasize his point.. 

“Hmmmm.. is that an observation, a command, or a request?”  She looked at him closely again..but began lifting him once more, slowly as she spoke.  

“If its an observation, I’d say it’s.. Accurate.  Girls DO eat boys.  I eat boys all the time, especially little Bunubois that rummage through my stuff right in front of me. 

She lifted him higher again, till his feet were level with her mouth. “If it’s command, I don’t take commands.  Oh, I WILL eat you but IF,  when and WHERE I want, and only then.”

She tilted her head back slowly, licking her lips again. “And.. if its a request...well then ..I guess I could consider it.  After all, aren’t you always supposed to honor the requests of someone who is about to die?”

All the playfulness had left her voice; replaced by deadly seriousness.  Her face was stone. Her brows low and pressed together. Her eyes seem to pierce right through him.

She snaked a single slender but strong finger under his shirt, her long sharp black claw sliding up his skin leaving a thin trail of red as it scored his soft surface before turning sideways and effortlessly slicing through the thin light cloth of his tunic. She leaned forward and caught it between two of her canines and slipped it from him, turning her head briefly to spit it in to her bag, before her turning her full attention back to him.  He hung now before her sullen and naked, his clothing gone. He no longer looked so much like the fierce desert survivalist he was. He looked like a small animal, much lower on the food chain then the large blue furred female dangling him now over her head again.

“Any other last words, snack?”  she looked at him from below.  Her eyes seemed to be daring him to say something, but he held his silence.

“Well, you can always scream from inside me if you change your mind..at least for a few minutes. Tender little thing like you shouldn’t last too long...”

Her large mouth started to yawn open beneath him. Her muted purple throat glistening in the flickering firelight as she slowly lowered him into her jaws again.  This time her tongue laid flat in her mouth patiently waiting.  His eyes got wide as he watched her flex her throat several times just below his bare feet.  He could see down the slick tunnel of it, see it flex and dilate.  But he did not kick, or scream, or beg.  He just continued to glare at her silently. She lowered him further..his feet almost entering the threshold of her throat, her jaws opening wider and wider, even though they were already plenty wide to fit him. Her intense gaze locked on his own. He felt her hand start to loosen its grip on his ears.

He tensed.  He had been waiting for this moment, letting her talk her foolish girls-eat-boys talk, biding his time, building his energy. He just needed one split second, one fraction of a moment.  He knew she would release her hold on his ears to drop him into her throat, and he was sure that he was faster than her huge jaws. The world began to slow down around him again as he concentrated. Her words becoming low and drawn out into deep guttural clicks.  He watched her eyelids close and open in a span of 5 seconds while she blinked.  Watched her jaw yawn wider almost glacial in its movement. Saw her throat slowly dilate outward to welcome him as she anticipated his arrival.

“Ffffkkk dahm grlll” he thought.  Soon she would see just how fast he really was. Or maybe not? If she happened to blink at exactly the time he launched he just wouldn’t be there when her eyelids raised.

But then she paused again for some reason for what seemed like an eternity, lifting him up,  slowly closing her jaws, and lowering him back down eye to eye and staring at him for a bit. He cursed again and  let the build up go, relaxed his concentration.  This was not good.  He felt weak, shakey. It would be several seconds before he could try again.  Did she know?  Could she sense somehow what he was about to do?  Suddenly she lowered him all the way to her svelt midriff. She held his small naked form against her rippled stomach for a few seconds, flexing her taut muscles against him.

“What is your name, snack?” she purred, “ I’d like to know the name of the little boy who will be swimming around inside my stomach soon,  That way when you are melting in my belly I can pat it and tell you what a good boy you are by your name.”

She didn’t expect an answer. But she got one.

“Rahhhbbeeee” he  basically spat out. He needed to buy more time, just a little. And he also wanted her to know his name.. wanted to hear her screaming it out at the desert night, cursing him by name when he finally vanished from her clutches.

“Rahbee, is it?  Well then Rahbee, I am Narreyel.   I think you and I are going to be close.  Very close.  As close as we can, in fact.” She moved him up and down slowly,  rubbing his lightly fuzzed bare skin against her exposed belly.  “Would you like that little Rahbee?”  Her voice was dark and husky.  “Would you like to be close to Narreyel?  How close would you like to get? Hmm?”

She shifted her weight back so she was leaning against an ancient stone column, slowly spreading her bent knees apart, her bare feet pressed sole to sole in front of her. And with her free hand tugged lightly at the single knot over her hip that was was the only thing holding up her thin wraparound skirt. It fell to the side, exposing her from the waist down completely.   She lowered him further. Past her belly, her navel, to the space just above and between her wide hip bones and pressed him again against her lightly furred skin. 

“How about this close..hmmmm?” She was practically whispering but he heard her words vibrating through her body and in to his ears, pressed as they were against her soft furred belly.

“Or lower still?”  she dipped him down.  rubbing his face against the thicker patch of fur just above her mons, rolling her hips upward slightly to meet him, his little body lying now between her massive thighs and slipping back and forth across her generous sex. His member was taking a life of its own,  suddenly firming and rising and prodding into her just below her large fleshy nub.

She felt him poking her and looked down at his face to see his reaction and was not disappointed. His little face was beet red, flushed and confused. He was staring downward at her huge sex,  eyes as big as summer moons, as if he’d never seen anything like it before, and she figured that was probably true.

From even what little she knew about Bunuboi society, she was most likely the first female to even touch him since his Clan Mother shot him out into the world along with a dozen or two other brothers. He’d probably never even seen female anatomy before let alone Orasha female anatomy, a whole different subject entirely, and had no idea what it was even for.  This was a thought that gave her all sorts of wicked ideas.

Rabi, on the other hand, despite his turgid penis, had only one idea.  Get the FFffkkk out of there.  He didn’t know what the dahm girl was doing...didn't understand how or why his body was reacting the way it was.  He felt flushed, overheated and strangely sensitive..especially along his member. He knew one thing though.. he was finding it almost impossible to reach the state of concentration he needed to blur. His mind felt fuzzy..like he had been hit on the head or he had blurred too many times. Though admittedly he had little direct experience, he had always thought of girls as smelly, but right now he was thinking that he had never smelled anything so exotic as her skin..her breath.. the deep damp musky smell of her sex pressed against his small frame.  He wanted to shake his head..to clear his foggy mind, but if anything she had only tightened the grip on his ears. 

“Rahbeee...my little Rahbee.” she purred again, her voice like warm oily smoke from a tavern lantern as she mashed him into her soft thatch. “You’ve never been with a girl have you?  You know girls eat boys..but do you know how?”  

She was slowly lowering him even further down her enormous body now, tugging his ears so that  his little  face was just close enough to her that the bare tip of his nose was brushing through her fur. It trailed downward from just above her mons, through the thicket of thicker fur below  and then bounced off a warm little tendril protruding from just above her labia.

“We have a special mouth just for boys.. A second very special, much hungrier, much bigger mouth..”  She lowered him down even more slowly now. The tip of his nose sliding along the edge of and just between her thick swollen lips, as they  quivered and flexed slightly at his touch.  She stopped there with his face staring straight into her puffy outer folds each half again as long as his entire head, ears and all!  “It’s right here... between my legs.  In fact, It’s kissing you right now.”

Rabi’s little mind was reeling. So many strange scents, sensations and all of them unnervingly.. exciting... The dahm girl was talking.. ..said she had a second mouth?  He didn't believe her at first but then she had lowered him down till he was staring into it, huge fleshy purple lips protruding from her fine fur.. turned sideways like the mouth of a large desert spider or scorpion without the mandibles.. For the first time a modicum of fear ran down his spine. He had always heard that girls were bad..and that you shouldn't be around them alone..or they would eat you. And now here he was. Even worse, it didn’t look like she would drop him into this new mouth at all, given the angle and how low it was.. She would probably just shove him..and most likely head first.  And just like that, he would disappear down this new gullet along with any chance he had for freedom. If he was going to do anything..he had to do it soon...  as in sometime in the next 30 seconds.

“Oh, I think it likes you!” Narreyell continued, chuckling. Her outer lips had started to part, his face still so close that as her lips separated he found himself staring into a glistening dark purple abyss..deeper than his entire body. MUCH deeper. They continued to widen as if they were a living thing all their own..her soft sideways jaws yawning before him..he could see little shiny clear strings of mucus and fluid stretching out between the parting walls.  He could see it in crystal clear detail and slow motion. Because he was already starting to concentrate.  He closed his eyes so he could focus on the task at hand and not be distracted but the chasm opening before him, its walls shiny and rippling.  It was literally dripping with drool, which was starting to pool at the bottom. It didn’t stop the slick wet slurpy sounds though. His sensitive ears could hear her muscles pulling her open, hear the deep subterranean squishing of her walls pulling apart down into the squelchy shadows, hear the dripping in the darkness.  And it didn't stop her smell.. Sweet and wet and musky, a smell that made you wonder what it would be like to taste its hidden source.  It was calling him.

He did his best to shut it all out..to focus his energy...to build up a blur more powerful than any he had tried before, he was counting on her grip to loosen..just a tiny bit..to shift from clasping to pushing.. shoving.. He had an idea..a very dangerous idea.. If he timed it wrong he was going to be bleeding and earless and probably die here in this desert.  Part of him was saying it would be much better to die deep inside her, but Rabi had resigned himself to one fact,  if he was going to die today, it would not be as food for this dahm girl.  At the very least he could deny her that pleasure. He’d rather feed the myriad spiders and scorpions that would rise up out of the sand at the first scent of his dripping blood!

 


 



Narreyel was having her own inner turmoil.. She was always thinking, strategizing, planning ahead by three or four moves.  When she had first come over the dunes toward her destination, she had spied him immediately. Well not him exactly, but his heat. The space he had been occupying just before she came upon him was sizzling with it.  The trail he left behind him to his hiding place above her was also plainly visible even against the already hot desert air, though it faded quickly.  As she initially scouted the ruins he shadowed her, never allowing himself to be in direct view; he was clearly adept at stealth. If not for her ability to track the warmth of his body, she would have never even known he was there.  She had pretended not to take notice, going about her business to draw him in.

This was an unexpected but welcome surprise for her.  The week long journey across the wastes had been long and tedious. It had come to the point that even being the loner she was, she had found herself longing for someone to talk to besides the voices in her head. She’d seen Bunuboi countless times of course, they were a very prolific species, quite common.  She had never really conversed with one before, though. The were very skittish around females of any species for some reason, and tended to flee outright if you tried to approach one. Stories of her clan spoke about them being good prey, good for eating; though the human laws now forbid it. She wasn’t one to obey such ignorant and weak views. She’d had her hunts, she had her secrets. Bunuboi were rather tasty, judging from the two she had snatched up in the past. In fact, they were quite delicious, especially when swallowed whole… and conscious.

Again, she’d never before attempted to converse with her snacks. Huntresses didn’t so often reach out to their prey; but he was different. That and the endless entertainment he was providing for her as he skulked around her in the ancient shadows.  That had certainly been more amusing.  The only thing she hadn’t quite worked out at that time was what she was going to actually do with him when she caught him.  Now, she had him, and she needed to process.

There were many possibilities, some of which were not exclusive of one another if she was smart about her position with him.  She could of course talk to the little Bunuboi.  He’d been here before her and may know things about the site that would help her enter the ruin.  He might even be fun to enthrall and chat with, perhaps have interesting tales to spin about his people and his own adventures to while away the time.  Or she could eat him, she of course considered that. But of course, that would simply be a waste.

She could use him, either willingly or unwilling to scurry or burrow into any small tunnels in the ruins that might contain treasures or levers or switches that would impede her progress.  That thought lead her to the next surprisingly quickly, an idea that caused a sly grin to spread across her face. But of course, it made all too much sense to her now.

Orasha females, for all their mysterious lone warrior ways, were infamously promiscuous.  Orasha males were incredibly rare, so this promiscuity played out almost entirely with other races and species. They were always a hair trigger away from being in heat, and it was easily pulled.  Since mating opportunities were scarce and fraught with difficulty they had evolved to be ready for coupling in seconds if they were tempted; and it wasn’t always the presence of another Orasha male that triggered them.  Huntress Orasha tended to track down or steal away males and females alike, and that certainly sparked their animal lust. There were even stories of Orasha raping enemies on the battlefield and THEN killing them; not always by use of their weapon.

It was of very little surprise to Narreyel that the tiny shadow she was attempting to catch was awakening such instincts.  Most could sense the powerful instincts simply by being nearby.  An actual Orasha mating was called a HUNT after all, and the two concepts were inextricably intertwined within their society.  So when she had finally caught him, one of the possibilities very high on her list had been to see how good he was at burrowing into her tunnel.  She was not a pup, she was experienced with many races; but she had never had a  Bunuboi explore her depths and the thought alone had been enough to make her insides quiver in anticipation.

She returned to a previous thought.  She could, rather than debate other options, simply eat him as she had considered. It made sense to her. Orasha believed very strongly in survival of the fittest, that it was part of their duty to the world at large to cull and devour the weak wherever they found them. It improved the chances of the strong, and reduced squabbling over precious resources. This calling of faith, so it were, had calmed somewhat over the centuries.  It had once been a zealous calling, but no longer.  Man's laws had become the defacto law of all the land across all the races.  But of course, this was as far from civilization as she could get.  Man’s laws had no business here.  Here she was predator, and he was prey.  It was his destiny to eventually, when she had exhausted all other possibilities, find his way to her belly.  And if he wanted to change it, it was up to him figure out how. 

There was a fifth but distant possibility, but it was such a small chance she hadn’t given it any serious thought. She only turned to it now due to her mind racing through such options.  If she had even a hint there might be an Orasha male about, or even a clue where to find one, there was no question of what she would do. Such a survivor as this Bunuboi would be a perfect offering. But, she had no hints or clues of the sort; doubting also that she would find one here anyway.  This was quite away from all the territories of the clans, and males did not often stray.

She had needed to think, to plan. She’d laid out her map, located her four pillars, and consulted the text of the book her employer had given her. It was simply a matter of matching the clues in the ancient text to the barely decipherable markings on the actual stone columns.  She looked up, noting they stood like silent sentinels around her.  All the while he had been getting closer and closer; just as she’d hoped.

She had purposely left her large satchel on the ground partially open and over a dozen feet away from her to lure him in, and to his credit it had taken hours of her not straying from her routine to make him feel safe enough to take the bait. She purposely had turned herself away from his hiding place for several minutes, finally glancing over her shoulder to track the heat of his moving around, finding it had led him to the inside of her ration bag.

Once he was inside it had just been a matter of slinking over silently to the bag and sitting next to it and waiting.  When it had been clear he had no idea she was present she had decided to have a little fun with him, and solve a hint of peckishness as well.  He had turned out to be faster then she had anticipated, and might have even escaped if not for her quick thinking to use her considerable bust to intercept his path.

And now, here they were. She had him! His ears were safely gripped in her right hand, his delicious little body between her thighs.  Her hunger for him was already strong and growing stronger. She felt herself clenching in her deepest muscles..the passage to her womb awakening--yawning open--yearning for him. This was no simple instinct to just ignore.  It was a hunger born of the depth of her whole being.

She hadn’t planned to actually eat him now, of course.  She had only wanted to play with him in her mouth, taste him, feel him on her tongue to wet her appetite for later.  But then he had suddenly gotten so warm, heat rolling off of him in waves; his little body just beginning to vibrate.  Suddenly her mouth was being outvoted for best place for little Rabi to visit.

She wanted him now; wanted him deep inside her.  All her plans of grilling him for info and using him for the mission were melting under a flood of arousal and instinct. Powerful forces were working within her, demanding his offering to her needs. Deep down she knew she should hold back, be wise, patient--bide her time. But her immediate overwhelming desire, right this very moment, was to bury him in her sex and feel him squirm warm and alive inside her. Her lust was to bear down on him till she felt his bones crack, to feed him as a log into the fiery furnace of her cravings until he was consumed… until there was nothing left of him at all.

Her head lolled back as she felt her the muscles all through her body ripple; relaxing in some places and tightening in others. She felt the first peristaltic surge roll through her from her quivering labia all the way down to her slowly dilating cervix. All she had to do was press him in.  Her strong muscles would do everything after that. Her yaz’rak gripping him, and feeding him to her depths where he would never escape. But just as she was about to throw caution to the wind--and him to her hungry loins, she was interrupted.  Something unexpected rocked her hazy, lusty mind.

Narreyel felt a sudden increase of heat; the one that had preceded his bursts of incredible speed. She could feel it in her hand and against her loins, radiating outward from him into her.  The sudden heat inflamed her need. She brought  up her other hand, cupping the back of his tiny head--slowly easing him forward into her--his little face disappearing into her folds.  She had him right up to the base of his ears.  She knew he was fast, but suddenly she felt the need to gamble she was faster and turn his powers to her advantage.  She knew he would never try to escape as long as she had him by his delicate ears.  Every Orasha was trained from a very young age how to hunt and what the various weaknesses of the various prey species were.  For Bunuboi, a much favored ancestral prey race for the Orasha, holding them by the ears was all but immobilizing.

She would have to release his ears for him to feel safe enough to launch. But she didn’t need to hold him fast; that was not what she wanted.  She’d already learned his path, during high speed bursts, could be deflected. But what if it could be redirected? Perhaps even at launch? What if she could change his direction so that when he launched instead of escaping to freedom--he went a different path entirely?  A path he had not intended; but into the depths of her womb perhaps? What would that feel like, she wondered. She imagined having him barrel through her at such high speed, generating so much heat, passing through her cervix in the blink of an eye only to collide into the soft cushiony surface of her womb. She imagined it would be unlike anything she had ever experienced.  Her need only grew as her mind worked as fast as her lust would push it.

She felt the heat increasing, felt him begin to vibrate. She quickly shifted her spare hand to his feet and began lifting them upward, moving his whole body horizontal to her. She shifted his weight forward, forcing his face to rotate downward into her.  She was aiming him like a dart. His ears folding backwards against her labia, and then… she saw his eye gleam at her. He stared right at her and it made her stop; freeze just long enough, half of a second--and she felt him blur.

 





 

Rabi was still concentrating: trying to shut out of his mind all the sights, sounds, smells, and sensations he was experiencing.  He could feel the dahm girl slowly feeding him to her second mouth, but he didn't stop building up his energy. He wasn’t rushing it--he let it grow naturally from the bottom up till he could feel it suffusing his entire being. Felt it vibrating inside him. He’d never felt it so strong.  Most of the time Bunuboi had to be able to blur with little to no warning, in an instant, sometimes several times in a row.  But this--he was preparing, biding his time; waiting for exactly the right moment! 

And then the moment came! Her hand released his ears, but just as he began to coil his muscles to spring, with surprising swiftness her other hand flashed from the back of his head to his feet.  She was tilting him!  If he sprung now he would shoot straight into her cavernous depths and that would be the end of him. But--if he didnt spring she would just shove him in completely. The destination would be the same either way, one way just just took much longer than the other. But, he was coiled already and her grip was loose. There had to be something he could do.  His body could move in any direction his muscles could propel him. He didn't have to move in a straight line. It would be tricky, but he had one last thing he could try.

He twisted--hard.  Curling his body toward himself, he attempted to somersault flip and spin all at the same time. And, just as he did, he released all the built up energy into his rotation. He accelerated to incredible speeds, and went twirling off.  Such a maneuver was reckless, risky. He had no ability to control his direction, only his speed, and he could just as easily roll right down her yawning second throat to the bottom of whatever stomach this second mouth was attached to. But, he was counting on something else, and he was a gambler.  He shot a quick glance up, and met her eyes.  Just for a moment, a fleeting quarter second… and he unleashed.

 


 


She felt him jerk suddenly, sideways and down and end over end all at the same time. It happened so fast he slipped from her grip before she could react. That was unexpected. She didn’t know that was even possible for them.

The little Bunuboi didn’t vanish, didn’t even bounce off her--or into her.  He started spinning somehow... become a blur of rotating energy right there at the entrance to her depths. A blur that was starting to flicker from the friction, little flames puffing off. The air crackled with electricity from static, and little pops filled her ears. She thought for a moment to clamp down on him, or continue pushing; but in that moment she didn’t react like an Orasha should. Feared warrior amazons of the desert, nigh impervious to anything or anyone… and she froze. She reacted as any female would if the object of her arousal between her legs suddenly turned into a rotating-vibrating-flaming-sparking-ball of glowing energy.

She swatted it.