Thomas Waldo's life changes forever as he is thrown into circumstances he can't control, but is forced to overcome.
Categories: Teenager (13-19)
, Young Adult 20-29
, Mature (40-49)
, Middle Age (50+)
, Giant Characters:
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
, Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.)
, Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
, Mini GTS (16-30ft)
, Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
, Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
, Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)Size Roles: F/mWarnings:
January 23 2018 Updated:
December 02 2018
1. Chapter 1: The Death of Thomas Waldo by NotSirk [Reviews - 9] (3779 words)
It seems I'm incapable of not wirting stories. I'm going to be doing something a bit different with this one though. I'll rant about that more after the story but until then. Please enjoy the first chapter of "Caretaker" no gt though sorry.
2. Chapter 2: Life After by NotSirk [Reviews - 2] (3821 words)
New weird chapter. New weird character. Caretaker what up!
3. Chapter 3: Remnant by NotSirk [Reviews - 3] (5152 words)
Another chapter! How long can I keep this up?!.......Not long.
4. Chapter 4: The Ones Above us All by NotSirk [Reviews - 4] (7646 words)
What's this rising up from the gutter? New Chapter of Caretaker to the excitement of very few. Oh well it's here anyway.
5. Chapter 5: Back on Earth by NotSirk [Reviews - 2] (1383 words)
The inaugural chapter of Caretaker as written in my opartments office center which is just two computers on a desk you have to sign in to use!
6. Chapter 6: Emeralds last forever by NotSirk [Reviews - 0] (3197 words)
Bet you weren't expecting another chapter of this!
7. Chapter 7: She has two sides by NotSirk [Reviews - 3] (3483 words)
A new chapter of Caretaker to the request of absolutely no one! Yeah!