- Text Size +

 

“…I love eating my fans!”

 

James blinked and shook his head.

 

“What?” he said.

 

“I love meeting my fans!” Raquel said.

 

He’d been lost in her loveliness, focusing on her wonderful brown eyes and soft pink lips at a distance much closer now that they were standing across from each other and not separated by an entire convention hall.

 

“Oh, of course. It’s great to meet you. Like, meeting models who are into this whole Giantess thing is such a joy.” He said, finally smiling and entering the conversation as more than a starstruck observer and trying very hard to not be awkward and nervous.

 

“Well likewise, it’s fantastic getting to talk with the people who really love the fetish and watch my videos and get some solid feedback. Everyone’s been so sweet so far, too!” she said, exuding cheer with a smile that could light up a skyline.

 

“Absolutely, you seemed like the life of the party! You were holding court with the size nerds over by the green screen for a while,” he said. James had watched her earlier, clad in a skimpy leopard print leotard in ode to Giganta, as she’d entertained a group of fans with ease. “I was kind of jealous of them. You’re well, completely stunning, and it’s a little intimidating trying to approach the models at these things. I don’t ever want to bother anyone.”

 

“Thank you! And don’t worry about it! We love it. I love hearing from different people and getting their perspective. So, what do you do in the fetish?” she asked, with all sincerity.

 

James about choked. If his face was a light blush of cherry color before, it was certainly beet red now. He couldn’t believe it, here was this gorgeous Giantess model, the center of attention in any room she entered, seriously interested in his work?

 

“Well, I’m a writer.” He managed to choke that out without sounding embarrassed by it. Raquel’s eyes lit up further.

 

“Oh, really? What do you write exactly?”

 

“…a lot of my stuff leans to the violent end of the spectrum.”

 

“Do you do any vore?” she asked, leaning closer.

 

“Actually I’m always trying to write more vore stuff, it’s one of my favorites.”

 

“Vore is my absolute favorite! I eventually want to shoot a bit of everything, but vore is what I primarily shoot.” Raquel said. It was James’s turn to smile. Giantesses eating tiny people? This was a topic he could talk about with some eloquence.

 

“That’s awesome! Vore is fantastic and I think it’s pretty underrepresented as far as material goes out there. I’ll have to check out some of your videos when I get home!”

 

“Mmm, I’d love that. Writers always give the best feedback. I’m always trying to make my videos seem more real, more authentic and at the same time trying to appeal to the different facets of vore. I like to combine my favorite parts of it with what other people like. What are some of your favorite things about it?” she asked, putting him on the spot a bit.

 

“I guess for me it’s kind of the entire process. What you’re saying to me before hand, are you telling me you’re going to eat me? Taunting me about the fact that I’m about to be your food? And then after you’ve swallowed me, do you continue taunting? And I love the whole digestion process. For you it’s just a bodily function, for me it’s a death struggle while I’m in there. I love it.”

 

Raquel’s eyes had widened a bit as she listened with intent and James blushed even harder at this.

 

“You’re right, that sounds ridiculously hot. So you’re saying you want the video to continue after you’ve been swallowed, and for me to keep talking to you. Maybe telling you what I’m gonna do to make my body break you down?”

 

“Yeah, absolutely. Maybe it’s that you’re going to go for a run. Maybe you’re going to go makeout with your boyfriend, whatever physical activity it is, it means the end for me. I love it.”

 

“So you think like I should do an internal shot, with a split screen of me on the outside? Like something digital for the inside of my tummy?” she asked.

 

“That would be perfect, I think. I haven’t seen a lot of videos like that.” James said. Raquel smiled and nodded.

 

“Mmmm. Sounds tasty. Thank you so much for the ideas.”

 

“No problem. I pretty much think about this stuff constantly, so I’d love to help you out if you ever want ideas for dialogue or different scenarios.” he said. Raquel’s smile broadened and she let his offer sit for a second.

 

For several seconds. James shifted nervously. Had he overstepped a bit?

 

“You know what? That’s a great idea.” she said. He had to stop himself from cheering, he was so relieved.

 

“Awesome. I’ll, like follow you on Twitter and be in touch or something. I’ll let you get back to your booth though. Thanks so much for taking the time to talk to me.” he said.

 

“Oh, it was nothing. Thank you, James. You’ll be very sweet. Enjoy the rest of the Con. I’m sure we’ll be running into each other again.”

 

“I can only hope so!”

 

He watched her walk away toward the front of the lobby, stealing a few seconds of a glimpse at her perfect tush as she rounded the corner. He felt giddy and more than a little light headed as he got on the elevator to head to his room. He supposed that was from the sleep deprivation and the general excitement of SizeCon. In fact, he felt more sluggish with every step he took toward the room. He decided upon opening the door that a quick bit of rest was in order and flopped himself down on the bed. Darkness came at once.

 

 

James woke up and knew something was wrong right away. He wasn’t in his room. His head popped up and his throat went dry. Having written dozens of size stories and consumed thousands of hours of size material and fantasized half of his life about this moment, he would’ve thought himself better prepared for the day he ended up tiny. But there’s something about being inches tall at the feet of a beautiful woman that you just can’t prepare for.

 

Raquel stood above him, a curvy and grinning statue of liberty. His first sharp intake of breath reminded him of his proximity to her bare feet, their scent was strong on the air at this level. He stood up, shaking and nearly stumbling on spaghetti legs. Raquel stifled a giggle at his motions.

 

“Finally, you’re awake! I’m so glad you offered to help me, James.”

 

Her voice had been cheerful and adorable before, coming from the lips of a woman who James was eye to eye with. Now her voice boomed down to him, making him quake at the words of a towering goddess. He scanned his surroundings. They were in a hotel room, the pink carpeting matched the one from his own room. Near to the colossus of a bed were the high-heeled sandals Raquel had been wearing earlier. From this angle he could see the indents her toes had made in it. Raquel took a step closer. He could hear the carpet decompress as her foot landed a few inches away from him and he stumbled back, unable to suppress the shriek that came from his mouth. He fell on his butt and stared up at her, shaking. He stared up the length of her entire body and she peered down at him, mischief in her eyes.

 

“You’re so adorable. Are you afraid of me? You said I was intimidating before. How about now?”

 

Raquel flexed her toes in front of him. James swallowed and tried to sort his thoughts. They raged through his mind thanks to the adrenaline. He scooted backward on the carpet a bit and searched to find even one word.

 

“H-how…”

 

She giggled, the bubbly noise still managing to sound adorable in spite of the absurd situation.

 

“You writers, always so focused on backstory. Don’t you think what’s important…” she said, allowing the words to hang in the air as she descended, squatting down and allowing her gorgeous tan legs to spread. Her curves trapped him in their shadow. Raquel was a perfect, smiling eclipse.

 

“…is the here and now?”

 

Before he could answer, Raquel’s right hand swooped down and took him. He’d never felt so powerless. This woman who he had outweighed by a solid thirty pounds a few hours ago wrapped him in a single hand and there was nothing he could do to stop her. Her fingers closed on his entire body and lifted him, causing his stomach to drop. The yelp that escaped his lips was pathetic and he couldn’t even admonish himself for it, he was so overwhelmed by her. The world shifted and compressed as her grip changed. Finally things stopped moving and James felt his body fall. He collided face-first with a smooth, warm surface. He heard and almost felt a loud gurgle beneath him. He lifted his head an looked around. Up, past the two mountainous breasts were Raquel’s grinning features. She had laid down on her bed and propped her head up to look down at him. James was on her stomach. Another gurgle from beneath added an exclamation point to the situation.

 

“Vore is my favorite genre to shoot, you know.”

 

There was a certain lust to the way she spoke that sentence. Her cadence slowed. Her bottom lip curved below her top row of teeth and seemed to pull moisture from her mouth for the first word. Raquel’s eyes seemed to focus in on him. The brown and beautiful orbs had seemed so cheerful and pretty before but now they took on a different quality. There was an abundant intelligence behind those eyes. The intelligence of a predator, studying her prey. James realized he had been holding his breath and gasped.

 

“You told me you enjoyed vore too. Do you have any advice for me? I’d like to take my videos to the—Mmmm—to the next level.”

 

She licked her lips, coating them in saliva and making them shine. James was so fixated on the sensuous motions of her mouth that he didn’t even realize her finger coming from behind him. The digit pressed into his back and pushed his face down hard into her belly. From within, another growling gurgle assaulted him. Raquel so easily fell into the role of predator and James couldn’t believe how fast his heart rate elevated into that of panicked prey. Through his terror he inhaled and was lit up with electric desire. The jolts of arousal brought him back from the brink of being a frightened animal. He was a man, not a mouse. Size be damned.

 

“The dialogue! It’s the most difficult thing to get right!” James yelled as loud as he could, letting some eloquence flow back into him. He strained and turned his head so that he could see her face. Her eyes lit up at finally hearing his words. She relented somewhat, releasing some of the pressure on his back though still keeping him pressed to her tummy.

 

“It’s tough to be unique. You can have the best Thesaurus in the world but you’re still gonna run out of ways to say ‘I’m gonna eat you’ eventually.”

 

Raquel chewed one of her lips, thoughtful.

 

“I suppose that’s true, but that’s what is going to happen. I am going to eat them. What can I really do to change it up then?” she said.

 

Despite being pinned to the belly of this beauty and surrounded by sights and smells driving him to maddening lust, James was still able to take a discussion on the technical aspects of Giantess vore very seriously.

 

“Well before you start you have to pick how you’re going to view your prey from the start.” he said.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Raquel lifted her finger off of his back, allowing him to sit up. James slowly got himself to a seated position and crossed his legs, thinking for a moment. Another gurgle below him made his mind move a bit quicker.

 

“For example, are you viewing the tiny simply as food? Because if so, you don’t really need much dialogue at all. Most of us don’t give that much regard to what we’re eating. It’s just a process.” James said. Raquel raised an eyebrow.

 

“Right. But isn’t that a little boring? I could just shoot videos of me eating regular food in that case and it doesn’t seem much different if I don’t have dialogue.” she said.

 

“Ah, but there is a difference. Think of it as a complete dismissal of their status as a person if you ignore them and treat them like you would any other snack. They could be down there screaming, demanding that you stop what you’re doing. And you don’t care. You go about your mechanical process, which they are now a part of. They’re your food. Food doesn’t get considered as a person, Raquel.”

 

The Giantess grinned at that thought.

 

“And what about if you don’t even know they’re there. There they are, screaming their little heads off and you are just going about your day. Going about your meal. Their protests are unheard as you gulp them down or chew them up. No dialogue needed. Delicious.” he said.

 

James’s words were starting to drip with his own desire. He continued, his eyes kind of glazed over as he fueled his lust.

 

“But you’re right. As good as that is, I prefer the other method that requires dialogue. Where you’re telling another person that you’re about to sentence them to becoming a snack.”

 

Raquel gave a low “mmm” in agreement and replied.

 

“It’s one of the most dominant things I’ve ever fantasized about, James. I’m taking another person. They have an entire life, an entire story of memories lived with hopes and dreams for the future. And I’m telling them that’s all coming to an end in my belly.” Raquel’s words came out in kind of a purr.

 

“They’ll try to bargain with you, tell you that you can’t.”

 

“Oh, but I can.”

 

“Easily. They fit right in your mouth, your tongue is bigger than they are. You can demonstrate this for them.”

 

Raquel’s lips parted and her tongue began to descend. The pink, saliva coated muscle glistened as she drew it up and licked her top lip before drawing it back in.

 

“That’s when the pleading begins. They’ll do anything, give you whatever you want, please don’t do this.” he said.

 

“But I already have what I want. A tiny little morsel about to slide down my throat.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“A dark, claustrophobic water-slide that ends with a plop into the choking depths of my tummy.”

 

“Yes.”

 

“None of those hopes and dreams matter anymore.”

 

“No.”

 

“Scream all you want.”

 

“It won’t help.”

 

“No it won’t. I won’t even hear you. You’ll start choking and gasping for air right when my stomach starts to digest you.”

 

“I know.”

 

“Your little struggles won’t last long. You’ll die in there.”

 

“I—they will.”

 

“Some small part of that person with memories and a future will be turned into fuel for my body. The rest, unrecognizable mush traveling through my intestines.”

 

“Your body is their eternal resting place.”

 

Raquel’s eyes were closed and she gave a small shudder of pleasure that shook James’s tiny body. Such a small motion was still a massive tremor for him. The two collaborators sat in silence for a moment. James was aroused beyond belief. Raquel’s body beneath him felt warmer and beyond the scent of her skin and perfume he was positive he could faintly smell her arousal too.

 

“I don’t think you need any help with dialogue, Raquel.” James said.

 

She opened her eyes and grinned down at him.

 

“No, this was special. You have helped me and given me so many ideas, James. Thank you.”

 

“The pleasure—was mine.”

 

Raquel’s lips curled into another bright smile, and she was silent again. Her predator’s gaze fixated on him. James remained trapped in his lustful daze.

 

“Will you do something for me James?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“I want you to fight to stay alive for as long as you can after I swallow you.”

 

The words hung in the air and began to pull James back.

 

“What?” he asked.

 

“Mmm, do that for me. Stay alive in there long enough for me to go back to the convention. Long enough to hear me talk to the other producers. Long enough to hear me talk to my boyfriend. Long enough for me to talk to some of your friends and peers. I want them all to be completely oblivious that their friend is being scalded and choked to death in my tummy while we talk.”

 

His eloquence left again. Raquel’s fingers plucked the silent little man from off her belly and brought him up to her face where her lips hung open and allowed her tongue to snake out. She dragged it across James’s entire body, soaking his clothes and skin in her saliva. Her hot breath washed over him and he could smell the wine she’d been drinking earlier. He was frozen, completely overwhelmed.

 

“What?” she spoke, her voice lowering to a whisper, blowing each word out as a short breath onto his tiny body. “You’re not going to bargain or plead with me like we talked about?”

 

“No. I want this.” he said.

 

Raquel’s smile was wide and open mouthed, displaying her teeth and the soaking cavern behind them.

 

“I know you do,” she whispered, “I knew it from the beginning. You were mine the moment we made eye contact.”

 

“I was. I am.  Yours.”

 

She licked her lips and then kissed him. Her lips pressed and dominated him, he couldn’t move. She ended the kiss and pulled back with a smile. James’s face dripped with her saliva and his eyes spoke to acceptance, resignation.

 

“This is where your story ends, my little writer.”

 

Raquel opened her mouth and shoved James inside. She pushed him to the middle of her tongue with her index finger and then let the muscle take over.

 

The claustrophobia struck James at once as he was sealed in the darkness. Raquel’s tongue pressed him to the roof of her mouth and then swished him back and forth. He bounced his head off one of her teeth and became dazed. He tried to pull some of her saliva from off his face and out of his eyes, but it didn’t matter. He could see nothing save for the brief moments Raquel opened her mouth to position him better. Suddenly he was against pushed against the inside of her cheek. A giggle came up from her throat and he could feel the sound vibrating all around him. She shifted him to her other cheek and then pressed him against the roof of her mouth again.

 

Then she tilted her head back.

 

And swallowed him.

 

He went down headfirst, her powerful esophagus muscles tugging and pulling him down. The darkness was total. The water-slide ride ended with a sudden release into a new cavern. He plopped to the bottom of Raquel’s rancid smelling stomach and rolled around, trying to stand up on the slippery surface. The small bit of air he got into his lungs tasted like wine and bile and he almost gagged. The panic from before was starting to return. He heard a loud noise from above. Some of the air he’d displaced upon entry had made Raquel burp. She giggled again, this time the sound was very muffled and far away. Everything shifted and James fell over, face first into something disgusting and mushy, and all of the sudden painful. He sat up with a yelp as Raquel began to move, the contents of her belly swishing a bit. He remembered what she’d asked of him.

 

Raquel let out another little burp right before stepping onto the elevator to go back down to the convention. There was another SizeCon goer on-board already, his badge proudly on display. He shifted nervously as Raquel smiled and turned to face the elevator door, still mostly focused on the passenger in her belly.

 

“You’re Raquel Roper, right?”

 

“That’s me!” she said with a grin, turning to face him.

 

“SizeCon is great, you run into Giantesses in elevators. Amazing to meet you.” the fan said, fighting through shyness.

 

“Of course, SizeCon is wonderful. I love meeting my fans.”