- Text Size +

 


 

 

Oh Magic Fun Park! Land of fun and fantasy! Kingdom born in the enchanted night! The legendary Aleria the night protects your children and marks the path that those born at night should follow!

I really like the MFP promotion that Aunt Valeria did last year! Not only that Aunt Valeria when she plays her Aleria role is an authentic gem! An unparalleled beauty! But even so, she isnt the key to the announcement... at all.

That aerial montage, those scenes at ground level focusing on the night palate! God! How that fucking ad makes me horny!... That doesnt make any sense... sorry, but I find it hard to concentrate on writing, seeing Rebecca in sportswear.


The three of us bought a ticket-portal to Magic Fun Park first thing in the morning, and we are right now in the Nocturne palace asking for advice to tia Valeria... of course... I already said that something was missing!



Night Palace, Magic Fun Park;
07:00 of the day 46 of Full Solar Era




That's better! And to respect the logical order of things, today I havent been able to measure yet, but the growth track that I wore last night was a bit big.

Today? It feels like a glove! (All the good that you can stay on a tracksuit)


It had been quite a while since I wrote in the first person, but seeing that I am completely left out, I thought that I dont think it bothered them if I write for a while in my C-com. Also, since Rebecca hasnt talked much with me since last night and the part where Sarah and I spent quite a few hours preparing techniques for Miss Radical is already done, now only touch the technical part.

Let Aunt Valeria give her approval to each attack and expect Rebecca to be able to integrate them into her hero repertoire!... it sounds easier than it is, right? Let me illustrate you verbally.



 



Rebecca cried out in pain as she crashed against the wall of the basement of the Night Palace. The half-breed tried to get up after falling to the ground... but his body asked for rest after the 40 most intense minutes of his last years.

"Give me... a few minutes to breathe! I can try it but I need to rest, please!"



"But you'rent supposed to be a kind of superhero? In my GUN era I remember that the heroes were invincible!" Valeria smiled with all her illusion, enjoying a good beating in the old way. "You would hope that a hero wouldnt end up being beaten by a shady clone, these children of today..."

Undoing the clone that had completely thrashed Rebecca, Valeria crossed her arms as she walked towards her niece Sarah, who was resting sitting on the floor. "Sarah, the Mountain Skytree doesnt work properly, it leaves too many open flanks"  


"I can see it..." The giantess sighed, crossing out another of her C-com's techniques. "Rebecca, let's move on to try the Demon shock, okay?"


Rebecca stood leaning against the wall, almost out of breath, screaming in sheer frustration. "No! nobody is listening to me? I need to rest!" Valeria and Sarah denied, provoking even more anger within the half-breed. "Damn it! Say something-"

Rebecca was going to scream and ask Dalia for help, but it was just looking at the teen giantess and she was completely silent, only able to nod and stand again in front of...



 



See what I meant? She has go from try asking for help to continue receiving beatings from a shady clone of my aunt! For the love of Azure Key!...

Let's pretend that this hasnt happened, okay? Let's talk about something much more interesting! I have read several interesting news before! Give me a moment... emmmm... they were around... I have too many tabs open! OK OK! I have it!


Bahia News Portal! I like news portals that are clear in their content!


"The largest Lamia-type human extra baby in the history of mankind was born in New Bahia! She measures 2.29 feet from the tip of the tail to the head and her parents are very proud"


Almost 2 and a half feet of sweet snake baby!  As a giantess, I born with 2 feet or so, but this baby girl is super big! I've been researching and apparently babies lamias average between 1 foot and 7 inches and 1 feet and 9 inches, so we're talking about a baby...

it isnt as interesting as I thought when I read it.


Do you know what happens? Lately they are breaking many records among the extrahuman, but not among babies! New height record among extrahuman wolf type! New weight record among mermaid-type extra-human and that kind of news!

You dont normally see news about babies! One when reads things like this cant help but imagine what the life have ready for us!


Stay awhile and listen me one second, okay? Lets go to imagine the life of that Lamia:

 

If she was born being so big everything makes us think that she will remain much bigger than the rest of lamias she meets in her life, which would make her the focus of attention whether she likes it or not.

On average, a lamia measures from tip of tail to head about 14 feet in length, so we can imagine that this Lamia would end up measuring about 18/19 feet. (without getting an exponential growth based on the initial size advantage)

There are no clothes for Lamias of that size! And if she bought clothes for giantess in second growth, only the top ones would be worth her.

The life of this Lamia isnt going to be easy, too big for most tools made for lamia, but too small for those created for giantesses... a soul trapped between two worlds... All this makes me feel sad for her...


And what would happen if this girl gets into a rage? Blame the whole world for not being made for her, and little by little she is developing a ... NO NO! I cant let that happen! There are too many problems now to destroy an innocent girl's life!


Magic Fun Park always makes me think... Azure Key was the creator of our race to create the first Extrahuman to balance the balance between men and women... and it didnt go too well to be said.

Afterwards, Azure Key was the one that allowed humanity to survive in the new world, and it was he who accepted the desires of millions of people to die with his world... But since the defeat of the Master, no one has seen him or Scarlet key again.

How much do they control the destiny? Do they really watch over our security? Iloas and Humans lost many lives fighting the Orleanis... I think it was written like that... and they did nothing.

My mothers begged their help to get Hades out of my body, and he did nothing even though my mother was a Dirty Lover...

 

All the mythology around Magic Fun Park was born combining Iloan legends about this territory and the ideas of humans who wanted to create a haven of peace in a continent that has treated us so hard.

(I get in the group for being human, but really I was born when humans already managed to live in peace without the threats of the Alitian gods)

 

A place where there is no Azure or Scarlet Key, a place where dreams come true and there is no space for the outside world... It is possible for humans, for Iloas, for orcs, for elves... even for orleanis to live without the protection of the Keys?

I am going to measure 60 feet more or less and Hades doesnt live inside me anymore, and that has not been decided or achieved by a Key. I achieve it my family thanks to its strength both physical and will...

That baby lamia is going to have to live all her life full of difficulties because of her size and that obviously cant be the decision of a benevolent god.

Phoenix lived to the end of her days being possessed by an Alitian god, and Scarlet Key instead of helping her free her decided to enslave her to spread her word!


A benevolent god like Azure and Scarlet key described themselves would never do something so horrible... and I dont know much about gods.

Does that mean we really live without their protection? So why are the inhabitants of Prometheus still praying to Azure key?

 

The ironscale orcs and the storm elves revere the ancient dragons, beings that according to them have nothing to do with the Keys.

And if according to Master, Terranovae was the primeval home of the Alitians, how the orcs and the elves arrived here?

(I dont believe the dark portal that my mother Hannah always uses as a joke... the mere idea of r03;r03;a human so powerful to bring the orcs from another planet through a portal bothers me a little bit)

 

It may just be ramblings of a giantess in third growth... but I honestly wonder if we could exist without Keys to keep an eye on us...

It may just be my ramblings of sheer boredom, and I sincerely believe that it really is just that. Be that as it may, I cant stand a minute more on this site.

Give me a few seconds to put the recorder on and get out of the basement of the palace... I'll get some fresh air.


"Aunt Valeria, big sister! I'm going for a walk in the gardens, okay?" Aunt Valeria just nodded while continuing to control her dark clone, leaving only Sarah to approach me.


"You'll be fine? Try not to get into any trouble... please, Dalia" Sarah stroked my neck with her index finger, arranging my ponytail with a simply hyper-controlled fingernail movement. I wonder if when I grow up I will also have so much control over my own body.


"Dont worry, it's too early for anyone to be out on the street right now! In Magic Fun Park, the hours of the day dont work as they do in Bahia... it doesnt matter! You'll focus on continuing to try attacks!Some will be easy for Rebecca to learn!"

Without letting Sarah say anything else, she left the basement full of illusion and boredom.

 

Oh Magic Fun Park, let your nocturnal charm guide my steps! 

 


 

 

 

Gardens of the Nocturnal Palace,

07:15 in the morning.

 


Whether day or night, the charm and mystery of the night illuminated the palace gardens, quietly at this hour. Being one of the main scenarios for the conversation scenes of the series, the gardeners put all their effort to keep alive the exotic flowers thanks to a combination of Iloana harvest magic and a special soil combined with different fertilizers.

An authentic marvel in the field of gardening.


That's why, when the teen giantess came out to enjoy the fresh, wet air from the watering system, the last thing she expected to find was a familiar robot, dressed as a gardener, crouched next to one of the gardens.

(Without shirt, but with completely unnecessary straw hat and white gloves with flowers up to the elbow ... a work of art)


"Dimensius lilies, the living proof of the relationship that Iloas and Humans have forged over the years ... a plant brought from the earth and cared for so that it can survive so far from its home of origin by the Iloas.

Of its enchanted petals that only open at night, one of the most precious oils for the alchemists, the DieR, is extracted. I have no idea where the name comes from, but a single drop of it is enough to put into operation an alchemist still or to convert 10 liters of alchemy water into chronomantic water" Destructron collected one of the lilies with great care, cutting its base and burying it again on earth.

 

"Destructron... what are you doing here?" Dalia was a little afraid, but her curiosity was enough to make her come close. "Arent you a bit far from Bahia?"


Dalia stopped her advance when she saw Destructron lift her palm towards her. "That's a question I can ask in the same direction" The robot pretended to smell the lily, after which he placed it in his straw hat and stood up.

"I thought I'd make a bit of a fuss in Bahia to get you out of the house but it turns out you had come to Magic Fun Park!... I cant blame you for it, this place defies so much the conceptions we have about our own world that it's hard to want to get away of the"


The intentions of the muscular robot remained a mystery to Dalia, but something inside her didnt distrust it. A strange sensation, as if Destructron could understand beyond where their chips were able to take him.


The hour where Magic Fun Park began to start was approaching, and the first salvoes of fireworks began to explode over the lake. No way too complicated, but still... the brightness of them was enough to calm any tension between giantess and robot.

"I'm unable to understand how you function, Dest, but I feel you're very interesting-" Dalia tried to sit on one of the benches in the middle of the gardens, but the bench did nothing but creak under the weight of the giantess. "I must begin to accustom myself to this sound..."


"There is a reason why giantesses enjoy having toned and round asses, and it is the inability to find hard surfaces to sit far from their homes, dont be offended, but you are going to put on a big ass to split nuts only with your buttocks, or rather with your size, split watermelons!" The robot released a metallic and empty laugh, much more different from his usual tone of voice.


"Well it sounds weird, but you've convinced me! That explains the butts of my mother and sister!" The fireworks began to bring color, lighting the gardens with the 7 colors that made up the most advanced fireworks. "Dest, in these cases my mothers would ask you why you do this. I dont think that is the right method to act, so I'm going to ask you something else.

Why Rebecca? Miss Radical looks like a joke more than anything else at the moment"


The robot crossed his arms and closed his eyes, walking aimlessly next to Dalia.

"There is no reason why it has to be her... rather, it is because she decided so. I was waiting for your moment to shine, the moment where Hades moved away from you and you started to use your Dirty Lover skills to manipulate the destiny.

But.. Rebecca or Miss Radical appeared out of nowhere, not only interrupting my battle against the mayor but captivating the hearts of the common people who were there...

I dont know if it would be the boldness that she gave to the matter or her agile and fast movements next to the Sol Wave. All I know is that Miss Radical has what it takes to turn into one more gear of the machinery that is being forged.

An icon that illuminates the dark nights that the people of Bahia will have to face... a beacon that will mark where people should place their hopes and fears... not the hero that this city desires...-"


"If not the one that deserves ..."

 

"Clever girl! Now tell me, Dalia, what do you see in the news? What is it that the people of Bahia have not yet begun to notice and that you are now able to understand?"


"The extrahumans are growing in all the senses, more and more away from humans, that's right? I dont understand how my mother doesnt realize that her clothes have not shrunk because of the washing machine..."


"It's not Hannah's fault, far from it. Collective knowledge is capable of blindly seeing certain things without our noticing. Not even people like Hannah, Elsa or Sarah are able to see things that nobody wants to admit... you are a different case, because Hades modified, after so many years inside you, your way of perceiving the world"


"Damn it... I dont want to owe Hades anything!" Dalia kicked the ground furiously, leaving a "small" hole right in front of the bench.


"I dont think you owe him anything... the next time you cross he'll have nothing to complain! And about Hades, he is right now in an armored IFA truck on the way to New Bahia, they think it's some kind of Wisp corrupted by the magic of the Master..." Desctructron paused to wait for the most possible violent response from Dalia, but it never came.


"And that as you know, you have some capacity to-"


"Dalia, you're going to keep me a secret, okay? I'm not a real robot, this is nothing more than a remote-controlled robot that I control from a secret position for all of you. I cant unveil my identity, but you should know that I want Bahia Survive the evolution of events... for that I want to create chaos and thus force the people of Bahia to feel desperate.

Nothing works better to awaken the population than a good ration of collective fear and seasoned with a bright icon to cling to!"


"That's why you want to create heroes, for that you decide to be a villain who accumulates all the hate?" Dalia was certainly confused, but after so many days of reading, listening to the story of their mothers and transcribing it... the teenage giantess was more than capable of discerning the truths of the lies... and Destructron was sinisterly sincere.


"...the heroes part yes, that's why... Now, on the other hand... I really want to be a villain because I love watching people scream in terror! My current current position prevents me from acting as I would like... but in the background I am one of those who enjoy pinching balloons to children and stealing wigs from the elderly! I am a bad person, I recognize it one and a thousand times if necessary.

But Dalia, being a bad person and enjoying with the small evils does not mean that I want massive suffering and pain to my congenics"


The giantess had no words, because although Dalia also enjoyed little pranks ... she also enjoyed doing good. It was strange to meet someone who is described as openly as "bad person".

"Destructron, I have no reason to believe in you... and I have to tell you that I despise you enough"


"This is how it should be, not in vain, you are a hero! A bad person should not fall for you!"


The final salvo of fireworks illuminated the entire lake, and thereby marking the arrival of a new day for the inhabitants of Magic Fun Park. "I really want ask you for what you came! I dont think it's just to tell me all this!" Dalia asked, while enjoying the light show.

 

"I've come to steal a few Dimensius lilies! Most of my bodies work thanks to a DieR engine, so if I do not get it once in a while-"

 

"Wait, wait... most bodies? The Rapper, the bodybuilder and the gardener are not the same body?!"


"No! Of course not! I have 24 Destructors dressed in different professions depending on the situation! I can digitize them anywhere in Terre dell'alba that has a connection to the C-net and with a holographic digitizer, so I simply have all the bodies in capsules depending on which one you need to use and where!" Destructron ducked again, cutting off 7 more Dimensius lilies and putting them in a compartment inside he breastplate.


"How strange are you... before leaving, could you do me a favor? You have a...-" Dalia crossed her arms, not knowing how to ask the question. It was shameful to ask something similar to an enemy, but-


"18.1 feet tall, the acceleration part of your growth has begun. Enjoy it!" Destructron walked away through the gardens, dodging the puddles of water that the irrigation system had left.


Dalia waited for the robot to move away enough..."I'm going to remove the recorder and leave this section as the diary!"

 

 


Chapter End Notes:

 


 

 

Growth Journal of Dalia, entry 3.5:

 

18.1 feet! 18,1 Feet! 18.1 Feet! Now, almost the time has come! 2 feet more and I will be able to attend the meetings of mama and the rest of giantesses! A new world opens before me! A world full of possibilities!

(And legs... because I'll keep talking to the knees of other giantesses... but to pass that phase will be a matter of waiting a few weeks!)


Hurray me! Long live the giantesses! God, what do you want to throw me to a Rebbeca no bigger than my hand! That will be an experience and not be robbed and stabbed in Prometheus!