- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Do you remember that I said that the pain in the leg had decreased and with a few analgesics I could write? A few hours after publishing the previous chapter, I decided to try the great idea of showering myself even with my leg plaster to my knee...

Needless to say, it didnt go too well ... but what about the good time that the emergency nurses and my family spent laughing at my expense? XD

 
I regret the days without chapters, but this time I feel better, and I think I can try to sit down and write a chapter every 1/2 day. (Unfortunately, until my girlfriend gets to find the portable table to place on the bed I have no way to use the laptop without resting it on my injured leg)

 


 


 

 

Hall of the Throne of the Night Palace.

 


"And... this should be enough!" Jack wiped the sweat from his forehead, admiring his wonderful work of art. Since Dalia was too big for Jack to manipulate her alone and how Hannah needed to continue cleaning Dalia's aura at all times...

 

"Jack, I'm not sure this works... and if I have to run off to help Elsa and Mirabelle, having your legs so close together is certainly uncomfortable." Hannah looked at her daughter, not being too convinced about the situation.

Jack, in his infinite wisdom, had taken the wise decision to tie Dalia on Hannah's legs. A genius in the most absolute definition of the word.


"Please, Hannah, as long as you dont separate your legs, these straps will not move anywhere! You trust me, right? Then shut up, tighten these sexy thighs and just let me do my work!" Slapped the back of the legs of the giantess (and provoking a cry of embarrassment from Hannah), Jack pulled a new strap from the bag and began to tie Dalia's legs.

The sound of Fiona's revolver shot echoed throughout the palace, the fight beginning to move inside the Night Palace. Hannah was getting increasingly nervous, listening as his wife continued to fight less and less effectively.

The physical combat against a protoslime, even a fused one like Fiona, was extremely complicated because the protoslime (more and more numerous) even under the shelter of the night are able to raise the temperature to extreme limits.


"We should do something! If Hades manages to attack Elsa with his... her... his fused arm!... I love her so much, and I would not stand to see her with scars of the third degree! It's the dangerous one, is not it?"


"Stop moving! And yes, third-degree burns are the bad... I'll need to tie several straps together, your daughter's thighs are huuuuuge!" Jack ducked into the bag, searching for similar straps.


"When Dalia become an third growth giantess she is going to be a real beauty! A pure dynamite girl! Just look at the tits she has now! And that big ass? I'm so proud of my daughter in that sense!... STOP DISTRACTING! We are in a critical situation, confronting Hades, I dont need to think about my daughter's body!"


"But it worked! You stopped worrying about Elsa for a moment! Elsa is Elsa! You dont have to worry about things like scars or serious injuries! She's your champion, remember?" Jack said smiling, tying enough ropes to cover Dalia's legs and Hannah's.


"I still dont like the tittle of "champion of Hannah Sol"... First Im Hannah Reyes Sol, and I am very proud in regards to my first surname! And second...  I am not a goddess, an empress or a queen to have champions! Elsa is my beloved wife! And although our love is something weird, because we dont have much in common, I wouldnt live a life without her! Or without my beloved daughters! My coolest and amazing Sarah! My adorable and geek like me Dalia! They are all my world, and I would not exchange them for anything!

YOU CAN LISTEN TO ME, ELSA? MAKE SURE TO WIN!" Hannah shouted with all her might, aiming toward the central hall of the Palace. The giantess looked down at her daughter, concentrating and releasing more aura to have her body controlled.

 

 


 



Main stairs of the Night Palace.

 


F-Hades laughed looking up, feigning a smile and shooting at the paintings that adorned the walls of the stairs. "Winning? Hannah always has been too deluded! The victory goddess was on my side from the moment Dalia showed me the key to defeat all of you!"


Elsa continued to run upstairs, destroying every painting that fell on her with her halberd while continuing to move forward. The blonde had a confident expression on her face and both a message of support from her beloved wife and the desire to free her little daughter of that demon in her heart, and that was all she needed.

"You are persistent... I admit it!" F-Hades put his hand inside his chest, covering his arm with plasma and throwing it on Elsa.


"My goddess has spoken! And my daughters are waiting for me! Nothing can stop me, Hades! You should know!" Elsa nailed her halberd on the step, using it to propel herself and jump over the plasma raffle. The alitian god growled frustrated, before renewing his career towards the top of the Palace.

Although it was true that F-Hades was getting more and more cornered, the Alitian god was clear that he needed to get as far away as possible from the meddlesome dragon. Elsa was unable to touch him right now, but that Jabberwock... was a problem that didnt have an easy solution.

 

"This stairs isnt big enough for both of you, Elsa, and I know it perfectly this palace! Thanks to seeing it through the eyes of your daughter!" Striking the stairs with his fist, F-Hades melted his entire arm, destroying Elsa's only way forward. "See you later, ass face!"

 

Elsa, stopping a moment to admire the worst trap in history, decided to give F-Hades a 3 second advantage.

"1"


F-Hades stopped on the next stretch of the spiral stairs, leaning out to laugh at the trapped Elsa. "Neither one nor shit! Enjoy looking for another ladder that goes up in this labyrinth of rooms and-"


"2"


"Stop counting! You will not scare me! I know this palace and I know it's impossible for me to go ahead-"


"3, you've wanted it." Climbing onto the railing, Elsa jumped with her aura to get up on the railing in front of F-Hades.

F-hades blinked confused for a few seconds, before receiving a kick in the neck. A kick with enough force to dent a steel plate.


Without removing her leg from the neck of the Alitian god, Elsa smiled as she continued to turn, throwing F-Hades through the stairwell. "DAMN CRAZY OF SHIT!" F-Hades cried out in fear and pain, but he could still scream much more...

Because Elsa jumped after him, landing on the protoslime chest. "You plan to kill us both? you hate me so much that you prefer to die and take me with you?!"

 

"Dying? there is something that is impossible that Dalia knows, and that I do extended to you! Enjoy the ride, Hades!"


............BOOOOM!


The blow was heard throughout the palace, to the point that Jack and Mirabelle had to lean out to check the situation.

Elsa was kneeling on one leg in a puddle of molten plasma and Fiona's clothes, with all the floor, walls and even the stairs below filled with gobs of molten plasma. One of the plasma globs, where Hades was housed, had been propelled by the impact, hitting a wall and sticking.

"As I said, Hades... Dalia and you dont know that a slime is fragmented at will or when they suffer a damage or fall too severe to maintain their conscience... and if something I'm sure, is that now you dont know how to call all the fragments of your body, right?"


"God Elsa, that has been fucking great! Crash those five, baby!" Jack ran to Elsa with his hand up to hit her, dodging the pieces of his friend in the process. (You never want to wipe your best friend off the shoe, do you?)


Elsa raised her hand, hitting her with the little hacker (small for someone who is 7.4 feet tall), then the blond way to F-Hades's goop, invoking her halberd and pinching it. "Hades? Hades, answer! I dont want to have defeated you without removing you from Fiona's body!"


But what neither Elsa, nor Jack, nor Mirabelle knew was that it had not been a blow only to the mind of Hades.

 

 


 


Interior of the soul of Dalia, Tower of the liar.

 


Sildud climbed one of the less deteriorated walls of the tower, dodging all possible windows to avoid attracting the attention of the Oozoe. The sound of the battle crossed the forest, more and more near and judging by the grunts, the orc had clear that it was Valeria who approached.

The vampire didnt seem willing to be discreet, so Sildud was forced to accelerate his escalation. "Before Valeria calls the attention of all the guards... I need to secure my position" With a last effort, the orc reached the destroyed top of the tower.

After a few seconds recovering the breath (climbing a tower only armed with a rope made of lianas is not easy), Sildud carefully looked inside the tower. A heart surrounded by smoke but much brighter than the one that had appeared before lay on a dark stone pedestal. "I have you, god of lying-"


CRASH!

The entire tower trembled, further weakening its structural integrity by receiving the blow of Yogg-Saron's corpse against its base.


"NO! UNTIL YOGG-SARON HAS FAILED! YOUR EVIL DOESNT KNOW LIMITS!" The illusion of the heart of hades floated at full speed towards the corpse of the false ancient god, trying to revive it.


"How ironic that you tell me that... and now, this is the tower where you hide your heart, right?" Valeria, still in the shape of Aleria, walked over Yogg-Saron's corpse, looking for an entrance to the tower. "Tell me how enter or I gonna destroy your heart so much- Dont do it, I'll destroy it as well!" Valeria prepared her claws a few seconds, before giving a sufficient claw to open an entry gap...


Gap through which thousands of Oozoe shot out, falling on Valeria and covering her completely. "You're an idiot! You thought I wasnt going to have all my army here waiting?" Hades's heart fluttered over the Oozoe, laughing at the vampire's misfortune.

 

"You are both idiots..." Sildud dropped to the floor where Hades's heart lay, inspecting him before acting. As life had taught him by force (and by the eye that he lacked), the Alitian artifacts must be handled with extreme care... and although this heart was not exactly an Alitian artifact, his procedure was same.

"He doesnt seem to have any kind of defense without seeing at the oozoe wave... but it doesnt seem to be the heart of a god that lives inside an innocent girl... how know? we'll have to check it in the old way" Leaving the heart on the ground, Sildud pointed the tip of his improvised spear towards him, pinching him slowly.

Thousands of screams echoed throughout the soul, and even filtering into the body of Dalia, each and every one of them belonging to Hades. "I have you... but I will not be able to cut it more with a sharp stone... ummm..."


Grabbing the heart, Sildud jumped out of the tower's window, making sure to fall on top of Oozoe's stunned mound. The orc grabbed the torch from his back, shaking it around to dissolve the Oozoe that separated him from Valeria.

"NO! AS YOU ARRIVED BEFORE I ARRIVED?!" The illusion of the heart of Hades was launched furious against the orc, but his immaterial body crossed it without causing any damage. "Drop THAT! NOW!"


"Valeria, I have something for you!" Sildud managed to break through the Oozoe until the vampire's arm was dazzled. Pulling with all his strength, the orc managed to get the vampire (covered in black "slime" completely) and help her stand up.


"Please, I dont want to forget their smiles! I dont want to forget them... please... Dont do that!" Hades's heart threw itself to the ground, "kneeling" almost begging and with a broken voice.


"Forget them?! What are you talking about now? You are the god of lies and betrayal! We cant believe you!" Valeria pulled out her claws, placing them over her heart and seeing how the illusion trembled even more, almost crying at this point.


"I know I am the god of lies, but please, I cant forget them! if you destroy my heart... if you... I will forget them... I will forget the people who saw me born... and even though they no longer exist... I cant let their memory die this way! I vowed to take revenge for the massacre that Scarlet and Azure Key did against my people... but everything has failed...

The Master fell into darkness and turned our revenge into a corrupted echo of our hatred against Iloas and Humans! Only I am! I am the last remaining Alitian... and if you destroy my heart... I will lose them forever... I will stop reminding them..."


"YOU HAVE USED DALIA AS AN INSTRUMENT OF VENGEANCE AGAINST ELSA AND HANNAH! You have taken away her opportunity to live her life normally! Why should I stop now?" Valeria claw the claws on the heart, causing a tremor that shook the whole swamp with a cry of pain from the heart of Hades.


"Valeria..." Sildud grabbed the vampire's shoulder with one hand, looking down. "He is the god of lies and we shouldnt believe it ... but there is truth in what he says... if we take away his memories... we will only perpetuate the hate cycle...

You are not responsible for what the Keys did to the Alitians, and I know that the hatred and wrath of the Master cost the lives of many innocent humans and Iloas... but I cant let you become the same as the Master become... I will not let the hate cycle persist in this way"


Valeria dropped to her knees, staring at her claws with glazed eyes.

"The Valeria family... Chris... Robin... Lisa... Hannah's mother... Farael... Phoenix... we've lost a lot of people because of the Master... because of Hades and the other Alitian gods! You understand what you are asking me, Sildud? I have the opportunity... to avenge them once and for all! To fix Elsa's mistake and that has only brought even more pain..."


Sildud knelt next to her, leaving her heart on the floor (but with the spear stuck to avoid anything strange).

"I cant choose for you, nor can I say whether all your fallen ones want this or not... all I can say is that Dalia has sent us here to steal Hades's heart. The decision is yours, friend. "Circling the vampire's shoulders with her arm, Sildud brought her against him.

The war against the Orlealis had been hard and too long, not as hard as the battle against the Master... but even so Sildud knew first-hand what it meant to lose people you care about. And because of that, the orc knew that perpetuating revenge and continuing with the hate cycle does not solve anything... only brings more pain.


Valeria looked up at the heart, staring at him without saying anything. "Robin... everyone... I hope you forgive me... but I'm not a warmonguer to continue with this..." Grabbing the heart of hades and holding it against her chest, she looked towards the illusion.

"You will die, Hades... but you will die remembering your home, you're welcome"

A bright light covered Valeria and Sildud (and those who refuse to tell me what was happening to them!) Vanishing them all while the swamp began to disappear. The illusion of Hades's heart sighed in relief, looking at the light that covered the soul of the teenage giantess.

"The hate cycle? It's too late to stop it... but... thanks..."

 

 


 


Main Hall of the Night Palace.

 


The specter of Hades came out of the glove where it hid, floating in the air in front of Elsa, Mirabelle and Jack. Before any of the three could react, from inside the throne room a scream came from Hannah and a few seconds later...


A carbon black heart surrounded by smoke appeared floating towards the spectrum. Mirabelle prepared to attack him, but Elsa stop her with the halberd.

"Let them join, once he's one again... it's time to put an end to this!"

 

A large amount of black smoke covered the heart and the spectrum as if it were a chrysalis. "The hate cycle...  I perpetuate it... The Master wanted to take revenge on the Keys that devastated our civilization! But without realizing it... we fell into the darkness of revenge...


The master extended his revenge not only against the Keys, but against the peoples they brought! Innocent people who were just as guilty as Azure and Scarlet in the eyes of the Master!

The Master accumulated a power beyond time and space! To the point of invoking many Alitian gods from the depths of oblivion and invoking vessels born of the greatest heroes for us to reside during the path of their revenge! But one of those containers managed to take control of his god...

Phoenix fell before the will of the other Elsa! And it was she who took the Master to the abyss!

I am no longer the god of lies and betrayal... now Im only the echo of a past god... the broken fragments of the guardian of liars, traitors, abandoned, lost... I have taken the cycle of hatred too far! And you're going to kill me for it!

But I will not stop fighting! I will not let you kill me! I will fight believing in my revenge! I will fight for my old home while you protect yours! This is how it should be! Thank the orc for reminding me what we were doing!"


Elsa took a step forward, pointed with her halberd towards Hades. "So be it-"


"I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU, IDIOT!" The chrysalis of smoke vanished, revealing Hades's unhealthy form. A being formed of dark smoke with sharp claws like blades and bright eyes to pursue the innocents in the most absolute darkness. "I talk about her!"


Before any of the three present could react, Dalia appeared teleporting in front of Hades and crashing her fist into her claws with such force that Elsa and Mirabelle had to cover themselves (Jack unfortunately... the ground was cold and hard, very hard ).

The teen giantess emanated a power that Elsa and Hannah knew very well... but this time that power wasnt colored by darkness.


This time it was bright like the sun itself.


"I'll thank Sildud in your name! Give it for granted! And now get ready, Hades! Because I'm going to go with everything! I've been dreaming too long about this!"


"Dont lie- DELETE DELETE DELETED DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE"


"DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETE"


"DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETE"


"DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETED DELETE"


"DELETED DELETED"

"Enough of nonsense! The final battle has arrived, Dalia! Dont save anything for later!"

 

 


 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

This time I'm not Dali ... hehehe... Jolbirth at your service.

I was correcting part of the chapter that Dalia had prepared... when I realize that she has omitted the best part! Therefore, I decided to recover it so that everyone knows her true colors.

Enjoy what really happened!

 

 


 


"

Dont lie, Dalia! We both know that your biggest dreams are to match your sister and have a harem full of super sexy girlfriends with tits like bowling balls, perfect bubble asses and endless legs!"

 

...

...

...a cricket was heard in the room completely silent. (It was Jack playing the sound with his C-com)


Nobody dared to say a word, while the color of Elsa's face went from normal to white and that of Dalia's face went from normal to red.


"Wow, the god of lying lying! That nobody expected!" Dalia put herself in battle position, fighting with all her strength to stop sweating and trembling.


"... Hades isnt lying, is he?" Elsa didnt even look at her daughter, staring at the absolute nothingness. Dalia did not have the courage to answer, only praying to fall back unconscious. "I'm going to ignore the part about... bubble ass... and tits bowling balls... I'm going to focus on the part... of girlfriends...

My love, my daughter... DALIA REYES WOOD SOL! You have been saying for years that you dont know if you liked men and/or women... years pretending that you had not been awakened your sexuality although more than once I had to wash your panties with aroma... to love?...

And I have to find out not only that you like women, but that you want a harem from HIM!? "Elsa pointed to Hades, completely angered.


"I was afraid to tell you that I'm a lesbian! I didnt know how you two were going to react! Sarah likes boys...  And I di nt want to disappoint you being diferent than my sister!" Dalia said quickly in a single thread of voice (still shaking). Mirabelle, Jack and Jack became a facepalm completely coordinated before such words.


"MY DAUGHTER, YOUR MOTHER AND I ARE LESBIAN! WHY DID YOU WAIT WAIT FOR US TO BE AFRAID BECAUSE YOU ARE ALSO LESBIAN?!" Elsa shouted, now completely furious. "THAT DONT HAVE ANY SENSE-"


Stomp! Between all the screams of Elsa and the laughter of Jack and Hades contained, none of those present had noticed how Hannah had entered the main room and had removed hER sandals.


With a single accurate stomp and a subsequent maneuver with the foot known as "fetish croquettes" Hannah made sure that Elsa did not talk again for a long time.

"You can continue rour battle, sweetheart... and after this, I'm going to delve into the parts of tits like bowling balls and bubble asses... in endless legs we agree, good legs make you happy the day"


Dalia swallowed nervously, fearing the subsequent talk. Hades cleared his throat, regaining the attention of the teen giantess (and perverted)

"Enough of nonsense! The final battle has arrived, Dalia! Dont save anything for later!"

 

 


 

 

"Fetish croquette", according to what Calia explained to me, is that with the foot half sweat or sweat and smelly at all... normally for a giantess that is difficult, but a day of work with socks is a day of work with socks...

 

To which it went, with the foot in that situation, first you step to your lover/slave by its back, knocking it upside down. Immediately and without letting him breathe you turn him around using the big toe... and then that same finger you place firmly on his face and your sole of the foot you let it fall gently on his body.

 

I'm not going to lie... I dont understand how Elsa or Calia see this an erotic play... but hey, for tastes colors.

 

(About Hannah and that sexgame, I understand that she doesnt like that feet smell bad although Elsa loves it...

Mainly I think it's because in New Bahia del Sol, with such high temperatures, most of the year is rare when womans doesnt wear sandals or open shoes...

And it's ugly that a giantess with a bad smell of feet walks down the street wearing sandals! And more if you are the wife of the mayor and one of the most important women in the entire city! I think it's the same reason why Hannah takes so much care of her pedicure and Sarah's)