- Text Size +

 


 

 

Many years ago, New Bahia built at 70%,

coastal area of the city still under construction.

 


Elsa entered the warehouse that was serving her and Hannah as a temporary home. The blonde was completely exhausted after a long shift of work directing the construction of the port of Bahia.

The director assigned to the shipyards continued insisting on increasing the number of ports to 5, but Elsa remained firm in her decision to maintain a large area of r03;r03;built coastline.

A new hard day in the construction of Bahia!


"I'm home!... sigh..." Elsa released her coat on her human-sized table under Hannah's. The winters in Novaterrae were harder than humans expected, so all the coats brought from Earth had to be adapted and reinforced.

"I'm in the dining room!... bedroom... we have to clarify what the fuck this room is!" Hannah said laughing from the sofa bed. The giantess spent the days since her last growth playing and comparing her new size with everything she had the bad luck to fall into her hands.


For Elsa, who had seen Hannah from 10 feet to 50 feet, it was an authentically wonderful dream to serve as an object to compare with her beloved wife.
"My love, you have prepared the-" Elsa was frozen when entering the only room in the warehouse, Hannah was holding a banner in her hands with the word "Positive".

"Tell me it'snt because you've been accepted for a new credit card..."



Hannah refused, smiling like crazy while Elsa trembled and half cried of joy. "I have a bad and good news! The bad is that they have explained to me how my uterus works exactly did you know that in proportion, my uterus is much smaller than yours? It is because the baby of a giantess extrahuman is born being twice as big as a human baby... but not so big as to need... what else will it be?! WE'RE GOING TO BE MOTHERS!"


Hannah jumped from the sofa to the floor, lifting her beloved wife and hugging her against her chest. Elsa and she did not stop crying of pure joy, because after 5 attempts of pregnancy... in the end it had paid off.

 

End of the flashback /

 





Present, Gardens in front of the Night Palace.

 


"UNTIL THIS POINT I HAVE BEEN SPYING YOUR DAMN LIFE! I HAVE PERSECUTED MY VENGEANCE EVERY DAMNED DAY OF MY EXISTENCE! DRAGONS, EXTENDED YOUR RAGE THROUGH MY RAGE! DRAGON ROAR!" X-Hades raised his arms, conjuring a gust of wind with enough force to destroy the floor tiles.



Mirabelle placed herself quickly in front of Elsa, blocking the attack with her own body. "Voyeur! Pervert! How can you boast of spying on their lives?! I expected more than one Alitanian God!" Mirabelle roared, while her tentacles released a dark flare forcing X-Hades to dodge.



"I'm not bragging! That a God like me is doomed to persecute her is a sign of how much I hate you all! One and each one of you!" X-Hades again tried to rise in the air, but before again the inability to achieve it, the possessed elf pointed directly against the duo. "You know what elven spell doesnt require the shit to call the dragons?! THE STAR-BARRAGE!"

X-Hades released a beam of energy from his right hand, and although Mirabelle prepared to protect the blonde...

Elsa ran between the legs of the jabberwock, running straight to the beam.
"Have you decided to commit suicide at once? Welcome you!" The alitian god laughed at full volume, while using more of the body's energy to increase the beam's size.


Elsa, running at full speed without blinking, waiting at the last second to throw herself to the ground, sliding under the beam. "WHAT A DRIFT! But you'll need a lot more!... MUCH MORE!" X-Hades pointed his other hand towards the blonde, firing a second Star-Barrage.



Elsa, without hesitation for a second, nailed his halberd on the ground to redirect his career to the right. The alitian god, more and more furious, began to shoot Star Barrage one after the other...

But Elsa avoided them all without any problem.



"IT'S A MASTER OF DRIVING! A LORD OF THE HIGHWAY!" Mirabelle shouted with emotion, while X-Hades undoed the Star-barrage of his right hand and pointed it towards Elsa.



"MASTER OR LOOSER, THE CURVE OF DEATH IS APPROACHED, ELSA! YOU CANT AVOID THIS!" And X-Hades was right, because the direction that Elsa had taken was heading towards the lake.

Elsa didnt slow down for a second, having her plan very clear. The double star-barrage of X-Hades was approaching at full speed, but Elsa had managed to reach her destination.



The blonde ran to the edge of the gardens, jumping toward the railing in the last second and using it as a bouncing wall back towards X-Hades before the railing was destroyed by the star-barrage.


"WHAT? There was not enough space for such a maneuver!" X-Hades screamed completely terrified, because Elsa was pointing towards him.


"Earth Legacy Technique Number 7: RUNNING IN THE 99 MILE!" Elsa used all the aura that her body could have generated in this short time to propel herself towards X-Hades. Running in the 99 mile normally reaches a speed of 70 miles per hour, but with the little aura that was left to her this time she could only reach 40 miles.

More than enough to catch X-Hades from being able to defend himself and hit him with the handle of the halberd.

 

CRASH!


X-Hades was shot several feet back by the force of the impact on his stomach, landing on the bushes that gave color to the garden. "This goes for all the times that you will have spied me having carnal relations with my wife... and the next one will be death"



X-Hades rose slowly from the bushes, falling to the ground on his knees holding his stomach. "Nice words... elsa... but... you cant kill me! What will you do if the storm elves leave the fiery alliance because of you?" The alitian god laughed between moans of pain, while Elsa and Mirabelle prepared to continue fighting.



"What will I do? Present your corpse as a gift of reconciliation-" X-Hades began to laugh, crawling on the floor. "What makes you so funny?"

 


"Kids... they think they know a lot... but the reality is that they are nothing but puppets molded at the whim of the powerful! DRAGONS, cover me with your scales! Frozen Shell!" A dome of pure ice arose around X-Hades, strong enough to withstand all the attacks of Mirabelle and the slashes of Elsa's halberd.







Inside the soul of Dalia,
swamp of the depths of the soul.

 



A group of Oozoe crawled through the deepest part of the grove, looking for the intruders.

"Glo glogloglo glo glo? (Mr. captain, we have been looking for hours ... I think we should admit that we have lost the track of the orc...)"

"Glu glu gluglu! Gluglu gluglugluglu glu! (Keep walking! I'm not willing to let Hades use us as charcoal for the nightmare furnace! Understand how scary it would be to fail God!)"

"Glopglop... glop glop- (I wish I had not joined their armies-)" An improvised lance made with stones and branches crossed the last oozoe in the row, causing the panic among the rest.

Sildud fell from the rotting trees, waving a homemade torch and burning the oozoe alive. His cries of pain were mistaken for simple gurgling by the orc.


"As I imagined, their semiliquid nature doesnt protect them from fire... I would say they are similar in composition to gasoline..."

Since the orc appeared in the swamp and the threats of Hades's illusion vanished, Sildud's instinct for survival made him arm himself as quickly as possible.

Some decent branches there, a few stones to sharpen between them, smaller stones next to herbs strong enough to be used as rubber, a fragment of the fabric of his own vest and a few small vines were enough to prepare a whole equip.

To make a torch, a small slingshot, a spear and a rope for climbing.


Sildud hated to brag, because anyone who had spent as much time in nature as he could do the same... but in this case in particular if he was quite proud of the results. A swamp born of the soul was similar to a normal swamp, but complete darkness made it more difficult to get the materials.

"They came from that direction, and this is the second group... I seem to be heading in the right direction." Sildud threw the rope towards one of the most resistant trees, climbing up to the height of the branches and knocking them down with his hands.


The orc took a few minutes to turn those branches into a sign for if one of his allies found this place. (as he had done the last half hour)

"And now... let's see who hides in the direction of the slugs..." Renewing his torch in hand, Sildud continued on his way.

 

 


 

 

Elsewhere not far away in the swamp.

 

"THIS IS THE REPRESENTATION OF THE FEARS BORN OF FEAR MOVIES TOO SOON-  ....................."

Valeria leapt towards the masked assassin, cutting his chainsaw, his mask... and his head with a single slash of her claws. "Dancing in the dark: Slash the Crescent Moon"


The masked assassin broke up in black smoke, scattering through the swamp like the last 77 enemies killed at the hands of the vampire.

"I cant believe it... each of the fears... murdered... each and every one..." The illusion of Hades's heart was trembling (literally) with fear, while the nearby oozoe showed him that there were no fears in the depths of Dalia ready to face the vampire."You... scared Dalia's fears... you scared the same fear... what kind of monster are you?"


"Your worst nightmar ... and now if you'll excuse me, I have a niece to save" Valeria began to resume her march, while Hades's heart floated towards her.


"I STILL HAVE MANY SOLDIERS HERE DOWN!" The heart of hades began to shine, calling all the dark fumes and gathering them. "I WILL USE DALIA'S GREATEST FEAR AND MY ONLY BEAST HERE IF IT'S NECESSARY! Did you know Hannah was playing a lot of video games while breastfeeding little Dahlia?

BECAUSE ONE OF THEM WAS MARCHED TO FIRE IN HER MIND! Say welcome to..." The smoke began to take the form of a being born of pure terror, a being with enough power to force an entire world to unite against it.

Tentacles emerged from the trees.

Jaws emerged from the earth and the swamps.

Eyes floated in the distance in the darkness.

"THE ONLY LEGENDARY THAT HANNAH ACHIEVED TO GET GOLDED AT ALL THE TIME HEARTHSTONE REMAINED WORKING! YOGG-SARON, END OF HOPE!" A beast similar to a kraken more with jaws for eyes and a mouth full of the most terrifying fangs emerged from the floors in front of Valeria.


"I have no idea what you're talking about... but this one seems to be taken out of Lovecraft... be that as it may... it will be no more than another victim in my fangs..." Valeria licked her fangs, before jumping towards the image of Yogg-saron.

 

 


 

 

Hall of the Throne of the Night Palace.

 


Hannah was completely lost, waving Fee with one hand and her daughter with the other. The fairy was completely maddened by what was happening inside the soul of Dalia... and Dalia was still emanating black smoke without sign to stop.

The situation worsened at times ... and then Jack arrived.


"Hannah, what a party you have here!" Jack entered the throne room pushing the cart with his children, each of them quietly drinking his bottle. "I was going to stay outside to watch the fight, but Mirabelle has insisted on "ENTER NOW WITH THE CHILDREN OR I WILL CUT YOU THAT COCK YOURS WITH MY FUCKING CLAWS"... sometimes she gets a bit violent!"


Hannah looked up, relieved to see Jack... for exactly 5 seconds before she saw the two babies raising their hands waving at their aunt."Why the hell have you brought the twins with you?!"


"His grandparents were very busy with a fishing tournament or something... surely an excuse" Jack arrived next to the giantess, unbuckling the belts of their children and taking them in their arms. "How's the situation?"


"Is it that you can not see it?! Dalia is emitting black smoke although Hades or at least part of him is possessing Xilven... Fee is all the time screaming incoherently and saying OH NO!... I dont know what to do! " Jack approached the giantess' hand, leaving her two babies who enjoyed Hannah's huge hand.


"The situation is really tense, yes sir..." Jack now with his free hands walked around Dalia, approaching the small cloud of black smoke and running his hand over it. "It doesnt seem to be malleable smoke like the one Hades usually uses... I should have called Bolt, electricity is always useful when we talk about unconscious people..."


"That's what I thought, but as inside Dalia are the souls images of Fiona, Nu'ma, Valeria, Xilven, Sildud and Flynn... I dont know what to do... And FEE ISNT HELPING!" Hannah lifted the fairy, waving her and throwing her against the wall. Fee crashed against the wall, staying stuck like a fly for fun of Jack's twins.


"Ummmm electroshock? It could work!" Jack looked up, only to see Hannah's eyes full of anger. "Some day... someday I can use my new taser manufactured by elven technology... for now we could-"

Dalia's body, suddenly and without any particular reason, rose from Hannah's hand, jumping to the floor and standing.


Jack and Hannah (who covered the twins of Jack with the other hand now free) looked confused, while Dalia's body opened its eyes (completely blank) and walked towards the pile of unconscious bodies.

"That... that's new, isnt it?" Jack asked, while Dalia's body, emanating even more black smoke than before, lifted Fiona's unconscious body up her arms.


"DALIA, NO!" Hannah stretched out her free hand to grab her daughter, but didnt achieve anything. Dalia's body, still held by Hannah, managed to create a hand of black smoke to throw Fiona towards the entrance of the castle.


"I'm going to find a rope or something to tie her up!" Jack said as he ran to the warehouse of the Night Palace.

 

 


 

 

Gardens of the Night Palace.

 


Fiona's unconscious body fell on the doors of the palace, drawing the attention of Elsa and Mirabelle. (who were still attacking the Frozen Shell). "Finally, I hoped my heart would take less to achieve it!" X-Hades pointed his hands to the ground, releasing a double Star-Barrage to force Elsa and Mirabelle away.

Hades began to laugh like a psychopath again, leaving Xilven's body and entering Fiona's. "A protoslime depressive but full of rage, anger and revolvers!"


Elsa gestured Mirabelle away from Xilven's body, and as the jabberwock obeyed, Elsa ran toward F-Hades.

"Let's see how you dance, little wretch!" F-Hades pulled the two Fiona revolvers from his vest, starting to shoot in all directions. "YOU CANT WIN, SO DO YOU A FAVOR AND DIE AT ONCE!"


Elsa managed to dodge the F-Hades lead blast, reaching enough range to attack with his halberd. "You have been destroying my family for too long! This will end here and now!" F-Hades used the revolvers to stop Elsa's halberd, colliding head-to-head as the sparks of battle leaped in all directions.

 

 


 



Interior of the soul of Dalia, ???

 

Sildud, after several hours of walking, managed to reach some rather suspicious ruins in an esplanade with no trees around. The Oozoe seemed to be emerging from the ruins, surrounding them and watching them... but their number was far below what the orc would expect.

"It seems that this is the place... but I dont see that heart anywhere..." The orc hid behind a tree, while he watched as some oozoe carried Fiona's body. The protoslime was completely white, surrounded by the same black smoke that Hades was using in each encounter.


"Bingo..." Sildud, even being alone, is ready for his side assault as he used to. So many years and many battles without the fiery alliance and the fiery alliance had taught the orc two valuable lessons:


- All the way you can do without being discovered is a well traveled path.

- Sometimes, fighting with what the earth gives you and surrendering to the wild spirit that moves the world is the only correct answer.


Today, Sildud was prepared to put both lessons into practice for the future of Dalia.