- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 


 

Thanks to everyone for exceeding 7000 readings! (now already 7100 readings!)


These last chapters are being very hectic, but it's normal! We are approaching the end of the second story arc and the thing is burning! Prepare for the inflection point of humanity and the reason for the new tag of "New World Order"

 

 


 

 


 

 

Same place: Same moment

Current situation: "Royal decree" in progress.

 


Telephones and computers throughout Bahia (and around the world) began to sound at the same time. The same message was sent simultaneously to everyone connected to the internet.

"Go ahead, look at your cell, feel the power of the king of information and understand who is your real enemy!" Hannah hesitated for a moment, but when she felt Jolbirth's head on her shoulder she pulled out her cell phone.


"My name number 47-1D, or Dylan as I've decided to call, I'm what humans would call an android.


I was created by the scientist Eleanor Miles, the Priestess of the Clan of the Moon. The Clan of the Moon is an organization created to fight for the future of humanity, an organization that disengaged from the Sun worshipers long ago.
My mission was to understand the new humanity from the most basic.

 

For this I was endowed with the ability to "feel", to "learn", to create bonds with other people ... but when I put all that into practice, I saw how horrible the human being was.


I've used Valeria's name to get the attention of top administrative officials, but my boss has nothing to do with this operation! Everything I discovered while looking for a reason for all the darkness that covers this world has come out of my fist and my "soul".


I have been reviewing (illegally) the accounts of dozens of Western and Eastern countries, from 1972 to the present.

I have verified that many countries coincide in presenting millionaire monetary losses, in many cases covered by the budgetary departments of each country.

 

Although I have first felt as a member of a family, I initially joined GUN to access private computers and servers of the US government.

And although I feel like a human, I dont have the need to "live" like you, so I risk everything I can and update my software using the hacking programs designed by my good friend and fellow GUN, Jack.


I went to the bottom of the matter, and discovered that a large part of these "monetary losses" occurred on the same date and time. Now I have to get serious, so I will attach an explanatory document that I have stolen from the Scientific Department of the Ashcraw Corporation, where it is explained how and why the extrahuman originated...

 

From this point, I assume that you have read and know the history of the comet "Azure key".


As you all know, climate change is a fact and a reality, accelerated by the super residual pollutant emissions of the time of industrial expansion.Why do I mention this? Because the state of the atmosphere and our planet is much worse than any scientist could imagine.


The only reason why humanity continues to exist is because we bought "atmospheric regenerators" to another of the planets connected by the "Azure Key".


I do not have the specific name of what we bought, but everything comes attached in the documents that I have stolen next. The question is that the price is increasing, and increasingly we need more and more of these "regenerators" because the emission of polluting gases is not reduced fast enough.


I assume that the global crisis that is gradually increasing is the same product of all the money invested in trying to keep all this.


You may think that I am just a madman or a paranoid, but if you review all the documents below, you will understand my motives for provoking the first cyberterrorist attack, which has only been a way to call your attention so that you can now read this from a different perspective.

 

In the next 30 minutes from now, all the information pages of each government will be hacked and will enable access to all the desired information to everyone.

I dont know how long it will take to throw it down, but during the time that my "Royal Decree" still working, I recommend that you see with your own eyes the truth and draw your own conclusions.


With love, the king of information Number 47-1D"

 

"HAVE YOU STEALED MY HACKING PROGRAMS ?!" Jolbirth himself pushed Jack with his tail, forcing him to shut up.


Hannah was stunned. It is true that nothing that 47-1D had counted seemed to be false, and facebook and twitter notifications went off. "Dylan... is all this true?" Hannah clenched her fists and knelt on the rubble.


"As true as tomorrow will dawn... Hannah! Our world is living a borrowed time! Humanity is condemned if it costs us more and more expensive atmospheric regenerators!- " Dylan fell down suddenly, like everyone in Bahia.

 

.......BOOOOOOOOM!


A military plane overflew the city, and fired a missile directly against the GUN headquarters, blowing the building to pieces.

 

"....ELSAAAAAAAAA!!!" Hannah burst into tears as she ran to the impact area.


"tTHEY... Have... really attacked?" Zoe fell to the ground, crying in silence. The headquarters had been completely destroyed, and a giant column of smoke replaced it.


"They will not silence the truth! Jolbirth! Please, take us there!" Dylan's plea was totally unnecessary, for Jolbirth was under his back to allow everyone to climb into it.


"Excuse me... forgive me... Elsa... Elsa... Elsa was... in that building?..." Lionel approached the dragon crying and shaking completely. The poor man could not articulate a single word correctly. Nobody said anything, while Jolbirth grabbed him by the waist and placed him in front of Zoe.

 

 


 

 

Outskirts of Bahia


Gilberth's personal telephone started ringing, with the melody that the defense secretary wanted to hear the most. "Yes, madam president?"


"I want the droid dead and destroyed.

I want that computer equipment from which the "Royal Decree" has been sent to be destroyed in less than 30 minutes.

And I want all GUN arrested and taken to the most illegal military prison we have.

And I want it now, have I been clear?"


"Clear as water, lady! And thanks for that first missile!" Gilberth hung up the call and looked at his lieutenant. "You've heard it, right, I want every inhabitant of Bahia del Sol in prison, and I want that little robot in my hands"


The lieutenant nodded as he gave the order to attack all the units. "Music for my ears! I knew that Valeria's bastard was going to be a problem...

If I had been allowed to act when I should, we would save ourselves now having to talk about all those things... Ah! The bureaucracy! The greatest sin of man!"

 

 


 

 

Defense post of Bahia del Sol

 


"They have attacked us! With missiles! And if there were innocent people in the barracks?" Lloyd went completely in panic. Not even in his wildest dreams could he have imagined an attack by the US army on one of its cities.


"They go with everything, which means that number 47-1D has hit right away..." Maria tried to maintain her composure as well as possible, but even so her hand trembled as she dialed a number on her phone. "Rozalin, darling, tell the boys to activate our secret weapon, the army is totally serious"


"Secret weapon? We have that ?!" Lloyd was much more excited than he would like, but the situation was too extreme to contain emotions.


"The jewel in the crown of the Ashcrew group! The ash guard! Activated!" Maria struck her phone, and from the Ashcrew cruise a beam of energy was deployed over Bahia. The beam began to take the form of a dome over the city, and when Gilberth gave the order to attack it, they found that the dome destroyed any projectile that approached.

"It's really cool, right? I'm glad I didnt return the cruise to headquarters!"


"A force field?... like a science fiction movie ... How long is this?!"


"Not too much! Go find Calia! I need her to create one of her miniature suns if we want to keep the ash guard active!" Several policemen nodded as they grabbed a police car and drove back to Bahia. "Lloyd, prepare your men, they have attacked us first, so this will be self-defense!"

 

Lloyd hesitated a moment, but the smell of smoke in the distance cleared any doubts he might have. Entering the armored van again, the police chief picked up the radio and turned it on.

"To all the units! The army has attacked us and very possibly there are deadly victims, so we have to prepare for a counterattack! The ash guard will protect us for now, so load and fire the Ashcrew rifles! To arms, comrades!"

Every man and woman in the defense post roared with Lloyd and began to open fire on the vehicles of the army, while the normal projectiles didnt manage to cross the ash guard, the electric projectiles of the Ashcrew group they passed through it, unleashing a hail of bullets on every jeep, tank and military truck that was approaching.

 

 


 

 

Streets of Bahia.

 


Eleanor released Flynn as the four of them looked towards the impact area. "Cant be..."


"How dare they?... Calia, please! Take me to the GUN barracks!" Vagrand pleaded while grabbing Calia's foot, trying to get her attention.


"...my city...my children... how they attacked us...why?..." The giant's tears fell on the floor, each one as big as a bucket of water.The plume of smoke left Calia completely in shock, and at a much higher level than Hannah, Calia unwittingly released an empathetic link with each inhabitant of Bahia a mile away.

Everyone felt the same pain as Calia, who added to the pain they felt to see how the government considered them an objective. The panic walked the streets, while everyone was looking for a place to take refuge from a possible second attack.

Normal people didnt know the nature of the ash guard, so for them this barrier was only a giant marker for the army.


"Flynn, we need you to get Calia's attention! There may be people who need our help!" Eleanor shouted as she banged her head against a wall, undoing the empathic link.


"I hate to agree with you! CALIA, MY LOVE, I NEED YOU TO RETURN ON YOURSELF! There may be people in the rubble still alive, and the firemen will need your help!" Flynn's voice managed to echo within Calia, who regained consciousness quickly. Picking up Flynn and Vagrand in one hand, and Eleanor in the other, the giantess ran out, leaping over every low building she could.


"They have attacked us to stop Dylan's royal decree?" Vagrand could not stop thinking about how angry Salome must be to authorize something like this. "Is it that they dont realize they may have killed innocents?!"


"Vagrand... I'll tell you something I dont like to remember. In the eyes of the powerful, an innocent life is a reasonable price to pay in the name of progress" Flynn sighed while inside he burned with rage.

 

 


 

 

Ruins of the GUN headquarters

 


Hannah came almost out of breath, dodging fire trucks and ambulances in her path. Dozens of people had moved to offer their help, but none of that mattered to Hannah. "ELSA?! SOMEBODY HAS SEEN A BLOND GIRL OF 6 FEET MORE OR LESS? I TAKE THE HAIR INTO A BRAIN TOWARDS BACK!"

Hannah didnt stop crying, making it hard for anyone to understand her. A familiar voice came from behind him.

 

"Hannah! Elsa, my sister and most of GUN's spears and informatics were in Dylan's basement trying to deactivate those capsules!" Ligth did her best to calm Hannah, but the giantess was too nervous to be right.


Hannah ran into the ruins, and looked for the elevator she had climbed. But unfortunately, it was so full of rubble that it was impossible for him to orient himself. "ELSA! ELSA! ELSA, PLEASE ANSWER!" Picking up pieces of soil in her hands, Hannah started throwing them back while she continued to search.

The firefighters were trying to reason with her, because her actions were only hindering the rescue operation of victims. Needless to say, Hannah did not listen to anyone, her head too busy finding the elevator.


"HANNAH!" Calia's scream was enough to get the attention of Hannah, who turned around in tears. Calia released her three passengers next to the firemen while she picked up Hannah and tried to calm her down.


"How is the situation?!" Vagrand didnt waste a moment in running towards the fire chief.


"Sir... the impact of the missile has been perfect, knocking down the building's main pillars. Although a large part of GUN was divided between supporting the police in the defense line, and the other part containing the people in the streets... we are talking about 37 deadly victims, we are still looking for possible survivors in the rubble"

 

"Holy godness..." Vagrand fought to contain the tears, while borrowing the megaphone from the fire chief. "Everyone, human and extrahuman with physical strength, come help, please! Calia and Hannah, follow the instructions of the fire chief and withdraw whatever he orders!"

Both giantesses nodded, and the emergency operation resumed.


The minutes passed, and the death toll increased much more than that of survivors, to the disgrace of all those present. Jolbirth, Dylan and the rest of the group arrived later and immediately joined the operation.


After 20 long minutes, Zoe's phone started ringing. "It's a robin call!" Everyone came to listen while the Lich put the speaker.


"Zoe... what's happened out there? There's a lot of earth tremors and the elevator is broken!" Robin sounded very anguished, and in the background you could hear several GUN agents hyperventilating.


"They have fired a missile directly against the headquarters of GUN! Are you all well down there ?!"


"A... missile? Why? They did it for the" Royal Decree?... It doesnt matter... There are several injured, but we have no casualties for now. The emergency generator of the computer has been activated, so for now we have light... there are possibilities of- "

 

"Zoe! Valeria speaks! What the hell is going on out there?!"


"Boss!" Zoe started crying with joy when she heard the vampire's voice. "If I told you, everything has happened!"

 

"There will be time later! I'm still very tired because of that damn capsule, but I have the strength to carry people with me and climb it in the elevator shaft! Clear me an exit right now!"


"EVERYONE! YOU HAVE HEARD! FIND THE ELEVATOR AND REMOVE EVERYTHING IN MIDDLE!" All the volunteers ran out to look for the elevator as if there were no tomorrow. Until their operations were cut.



BOOOM! BOOOM BOOOM! Several missiles exploded on impact with the ash guard, scaring even more the population of Bahia.

 


"But is that they dont get tired? How much is left for the "royal decree", Dylan?!" Vagrand lost the forms altogether, grabbing the droid by the neck and lifting it up as much as he could.


"Less than 6 minutes! The emergency generator-"


"I dont care about the shit generator! Your terrorist act has cost the lives of 50 people and rising! YOU CAN ALREADY CHANGE THE WORLD, BECAUSE IF YOU DO NOT, I WILL CRUSH YOU WITH A RAMMER!"


"I swear I will... sir..." Vagrand released Dylan, only to be caught this time by Eleanor's neck.


"How dare you attack my greatest and most beloved work?!" Flynn wasted no time, driving his spear into the wolf's stomach. Eleanor groaned in pain, while Vagrand continued to scream the lives that Dylan's actions had cost him.

Immediately, the situation became more and more violent, the result of tension in the environment. Discussions about the price of Dylan's acts filled the air, until a voice rose above all.


"STOP ALL!" Hannah screamed with all her strength, and moved by rage released a wave of aura that threw the whole world to the ground. "Too many innocent people have died, so you cant start a fight now! If our planet really dies... there is no point in arguing now!"

 

BOOM BOOM BOOM! The military planes took a third pass, constantly attacking the ash guard.

This time more and more people fled in terror, after noticing that the missiles went directly to the ruins of the GUN headquarters.


"They must be really scared of the countdown!" Jolbirth laughed nervously, while with his tail he continued to remove debris. Although the dragon wanted to die, he had no intention of taking anyone with him, let alone people who had not done anything.


"3 minutes left! They cant hide the truth!" Dylan ran with Jolbirth to remove debris from the middle again.

Vagrand gritted his teeth, reluctantly going back to work.

After much effort, Calia managed to dazzle the elevator shaft, and removing a larger column between her, Hannah and Jolbirth, managed to clear the way.

 

And affter a few minutes, Valeria came out of the hole carrying two computer scientists. "My ... my headquarters ... destroyed ... I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU, GILBERTH! NEVER!"

 

"Valeria, there's no time, how's Elsa?" Hannah knelt in front of the vampire, wiping the dust off her body with one hand.


"Thanks for asking! Bolt, Mirabelle and the others are very good, very well! Elsa, Adell and Victoria are recovering from the capsules, but that leads me to another problem..."


"How to get Victoria out of there?" Zoe asked.


"Bingo! At any other time I could have pulled her, but I'm really exhausted to carry her weight ..." Valeria tilted her gaze, feeling helpless until she saw Dylan. "DYLAN! ALL THIS IS YOUR FAULT! I BELIEVED YOU WERE BRAZILIAN, BUT REALLY YOU ARE A SHIT ANDROID!"

 

Valeria threw herself with all her strength towards Dylan, only to be intercepted by her mother's hand. "My child, not now! Dylan had good intentions, although his and Eleanor's forms are not right!"


"Do you dare to say that I was wrong after losing 100 years sleeping ?!" Eleanor tried her best not to throw herself at the giantess's neck. There would be time to argue later.


"Eleanor, you came out of hiding! Now Jolbirth isnt so useful... Anyway, think of a way to get Victoria out!" Valeria jumped back into the elevator shaft, starting to descend again.


....


"We could... no, using more dynamite would not be useful right now!" Everyone looked at Jolbirth, without saying a word. "What, I've noticed myself!" Hannah, desperate, knelt and began to pray in silence. "That doesnt help either, and nobody say anything!"


Calia knelt beside Hannah and put an arm around her. "Who do you pray to, my little one?"


"Whoever wants to listen to me... sun and moon havent done anything but bring pain! There must be someone else! Someone who can listen to our prayers!" Tears fell down Hannah's face. Calia cleaned them with a finger, and looking at her husband, together with her own hands and began to pray with Hannah.


"What are you-" "SILENCE! Two Dirty Lovers are praying to fate! It's an act beyond logic!" Flynn walked towards the pair of giantesses and pointed his spear at everyone else. "Nobody should interrupt them"


"Dirty couple... Victoria is also a Dirty Lover, right ?!" Valeria went up to Robin and another computer, leaving them on the floor. "It's time to check if it's real! I'll tell you to pray with them and we'll see if we can get someone to answer us!" The vampire jumped back into the elevator, falling again.

Vagrand joined the prayer, with Eleanor.

 

Meanwhile, Dylan checked his phone. "It has been launched, the royal decree has just revealed to the entire world the secrets of each government... I hope that people now believe in my words..."


"Number 47-1D, that purchase of regenerators is real? Governments have managed to create contact with another world before Maria?" Flynn walked towards him, snatching his phone.


"That's what I managed to find out, now everyone can see their accounts, they can understand the lie we live and how our world dies..."


"What could we do if the atmosphere is really being destroyed?..." Flynn hated to ask that, while Jack, Zoe, Fiona, Lionel and even Jolbirth began to pray.


"No... I dont know... I do not offer answers, I only give you the truth... I think I was so afraid to reveal all this that I have never come to think of a solution, I have been suffering from continuous nightmares for years, feeling like everything devoured me and as it fell into oblivion... "


"It must have been hard, even for an android" Flynn crossed his arms, while looking at his wife. "Please... if there is someone, answer us..."

 

Dylan could not pray like the others, because without a soul there would be no use. Instead, with the remote control of your computer, he modify the last part of his message.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

"Interesting... humanity has realized the disastrous state of their planet, and instead of mounting another war as they usually do .. they are praying"


"At least that's funny"


"I know... but there are three Dirty Lovers praying at the same time, maybe we shouldnt ignore it"


"You're going to give humanity another chance? you gave it a new race to balance the world, and they turned the extra-human into pariahs and slaves."


"That's true, but the centuries have passed, now there are no big differences between the races, not too superficial, at least"


"I have to give you the reason you want me to prepare everything? I can relieve you some of the work"


"It would be very helpful, thank you, little Hannah has managed to light the second candle, isnt that impressive?"


"It certainly is, but I didnt expect less from her! She is surrounded by horrible people but with good intentions, so she only had one option, to improve herself!"


"Now is the time of the Exodus, and the third candle will make its appearance. How will humanity behave? I want to see it with my own eyes"


"Admit it, deep down they are your favorites!"


"It's possible, but only because of his incredible will and determination to survive! If it werent for that... I wouldnt have bothered to connect them"