- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

5000! And even more! 5200! I hope you have really enjoyed the fight against Jolbirth! (even with all internet interruptions ...)


 Here is the final outcome of the king of the deep mausoleum!

 

Things are going to escalate a lot from here, because all this will not be easy to hide, I hope to see you here following the progress of Hannah, Elsa, GUN and all Bahia


Because now they are the focus of attention of the world

 


 

 

Bahia Stadium:

PARTY !!!!

 

Music played at full volume, stadium lights shone brightly as never before. Flynn reappeared in the middle of the field, sitting on the previously prepared chair. "Everything ready Elsa, they will arrive in a few minutes." Reclining back, Flynn stretched arms and legs preparing for imminent combat.

8 minutes and 42 seconds later, Hannah and Valeria entered the corridor of the visiting team. The soldiers of the cathedral shouted for joy receiving the Dirty Lover. "HANNAH! HANNAH! HANNAH!

 
"HELLO, MY LOVE! YOU HAVE DONE IT FABULOUSLY!" Hannah blushed as she looked around, too many people praising her for her pleasure.

 
"I... hello... all!..." Even if the giantess said it in a whisper, all the soldiers shouted with joy. Hannah walked slowly toward Flynn, her head down all the time. "Flynn... why are there... so many people?"

 
"They have come to fight evidently! You relax, and go to the warehouse, there sora will give you the indications of Elsa's plan"

 
"But... Jolbirth..."

 
"Easy, I'll take care of you while you prepare! Valeria, I and the surprise guests can take it easy" Hannah nodded dubiously, leaving Valeria on the floor and walking to the other side of the field.

Valeria leaned against the chair, sighing as the dizziness slowly disappeared. Hannah made too little that was large enough to carry people, so each race brought a continuous and slightly violent agitation. On the one hand it was true that you could not ask for more, but the desire to vomit of the vampire was not taken away from anyone.

 "So much music and so many lights... my head is too spinning... I should go to the bathroom to throw up..." Valeria started walking towards the changing rooms staggering, but Flynn grabbed her by the wrist.

 

"My daughter, it isnt the time, he's already here..." And as Flynn finishes the sentence, both vanished, re-appearing in the stands.


Jolbirth fell from the skies through the open roof of the stadium, landing in the middle of the field. The songs of joy turned into fear, but the music did not stop ringing. "SORRY FOR THE DELAY! THE HONOR GUEST MUST BE MADE TO WAIT!" Jolbirth opened his two wings, showing everyone how the wounds provoked by Hannah had been sutured by the moonlight.


"Jolbirth! Welcome to my little party! Feel at home! Do you want a juice or something?" Elsa turned on all the lights in the commentator's cabin, to indicate where the dragon was.


"Again, your human... I must admit that seeing that you have survived my corruption is a relief! Now I can kill you with my own jaws..." Jolbirth licked his lips, while tapping his tail, destroying all the bleachers behind him.


"JOLBIRTH!" Flynn screamed as he jumped from the bleachers towards the dragon, striking his neck with his golden spear. "This fight is between you and me!"


"you really care about your congregation, Flynn... or rather, those of your wife! Admit it Flynn, you're nobody without Calia!" Jolbirth shook his neck, forcing Flynn to let go. As the prophet fell, Jolbirth swiftly turned and with one of his legs stamped it on the ground. "Even though Hannah has given me a lot of fun, who I really want to see fall is your wife and you Flynn!" Stroke it with more force, the dragon laughed at the suffering of his most aferrimal enemy.

 

Valeria jump to the dragon, imitating her father and throwing the "Sun wave" in the same place where the spear had impacted. "This fight has not done anything but start, jolbirth! Do not lose sight of your enemies! FIRE!" At Valeria's command all the soldiers drew their bows, and with the newly hardened iron arrows, they released a shower of death on Jolbirth.


The dragon laughed before such a pathetic attempt, and waving its wings, deflected all the arrows. After that, with a direct hit from the lunar sword, he sent Valeria back to the stands. "Not bad, but you are still not at my level!"

 

"Auuu... I thought so... FIRE!" The soldiers unloaded a second rain of arrows on Jolbirth.Laughing again, the dragon prepared to listen to them, when he felt a shot cross his eye again. Right in the same place as at the beginning of the battle. "Thanks for distracting you, you had forgotten that we are a team ?!"


Jolbirth looked in all directions, looking for the mysterious sniper. Flynn did not hesitate to take advantage of the moment, and covering his spear with aura, the nail directly under the claws of the dragon. "AGGGG!" Jolbirth furiously raised his foot to crush Flynn completely, a third rain of arrows fell on him, followed by another shot to the opposite eye.

The dragon groaned in pain, for arrows were not enough to hurt them, but one after the other succeeded in reopening the wounds caused by Hannah. Not to mention the shooter; the dragon glared furiously at the stands, and ignoring Flynn and Hannah threw himself at them, ready to destroy them to get ahead of the shooter.

 

Elsa raised the volume of the music, causing Jolbirth to look up for a second. The second in which Mirabelle rose up from her hiding place in the stands, and accumulating all her strength, hit the king's head directly with her claws. "Who is the shame now?! NO DRAGON NEVER WILL FOLLOW YOU AGAIN, BECAUSE WE HAVE CREATED A WAY AWAY FROM YOU, JOLBIRTH!" Jumping with all her strength, Mirabelle flew (or rather, planed) to land on the head of Jolbirth, and taking advantage of their confusion, he clawed his claws in one of the multiple wounds, breaking the "suture" and causing it to bleed again.

 

"UNGRATEFUL! YOU ALL WERE BORN FROM ME! AND NOW YOU ATTACK ME?YOU ARENT MORE THAN A CROSSBREED BASTARD!" Shaking his head furiously, Jolbirth managed to throw Mirabelle to where Flynn was recovering. The prophet had almost no time to prepare to catch her, and both fell backward. Jolbirth's fury was palpable in the air, his smile had turned into a grotesque and sick grimace.


Elsa turned up the volume of the music again. "Poor cute dragon... you dont seem so invincible when you face an organized team, right?"


"SAY IT TO THE FACE, HUMAN, YOU'LL BE THE NEXT ONE TO DIE!"


"The next? I remind you that you havent yet managed to kill anyone! You're so old that you start to forget things, jolbirth?" Elsa started to laugh, angering even more Jolbirth. The dragon concentrated his breath, and pointed to the commentator's cabin, prepared to release it. "Again with that trick? Sofia, honey, all yours!"

While Jolbirth opened his mouth to release the torrent of flames, Sofia jumped from the roof of the commentator's cabin. In the hands the lioness had a cable, which using it as an improvised tie, managed to close the jaws of the dragon. Jolbirth, bewildered by so many attacks from so many angles, tried to open his jaws, to find himself as Sofia still hung on the wire.


The lioness swayed on impulse, and threw herself against Jolbirth's wounded stomach. With an accurate claw, she managed to open another of the dragon's wounds again. "THIS GOES FOR ALL THE HOUSES YOU HAVE DESTROYED!"

Jolbirth smashed the cable, and reacting faster than sofia, caught it between his legs. "Girl... hatred is intense in your body, you can notice how it feeds you, right? As it destroys all your dreams and replaces them with living nightmares, isnt it? It hurts that now I have to kill you, because the moon looks for people like you, people resentful and hated by the sun... "Opening his mouth ready to devour her, the dragon found a new shot in his eye.

"IT'S ENOUGH! ENOUGH! I SWEAR, SHOOTER, WHEN I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE, I WILL ENSURE THAT I CARBONIZE EACH CENTIMETER OF YOUR BODY"

 

  Valeria took the moment to launch a new "Sol wave" direct to the stomach wound, and rescue Sofia.
"Nothing bad kitty! But you've done your part! I dont want to have to attend your funeral!"

 

Jolbirth was completely perplexed. Was this the same team as before? How could the situation have changed so much? Trusting himself, Jolbirth laughed as he raised his sword. "FOOLS! HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT WITH SO A LITTLE THING OF ATTACKS YOU CAN DEFEAT ME? OBSERVE THE TRUE POWER, BEFORE YOU SUCCEED AGAINST THE "LUNAR RUPTURE"!"

Jolbirth laughed and laughed, hoping to feel the warmth of the moon closing his wounds ... but never came.


Elsa sigh ironic, and whispering the microphone called the attention of the dragon. "Poor dragon ... the moon? this party has blinded you so much? why dont you look at it directly?"


Jolbirht looked up at the sky, but all he received in return was a roof, a roof full of spotlights illuminating him. The old king had no words, trembling as he watched his sword lose its mysterious glow. "No... no... How?... the moon..."


"Everything was a play of lights, a magic trick if you prefer, my king! The truth is... the music was just so you wouldnt notice the noise that made the roof close in.

In the 21st century, humanity has dominated the skies, the seas! We've traveled to space! Did you really think... that I wouldnt find a way to block your moon? I'm going to go down, Jolbirth, so we can talk face to face. While someone wants to have a few words with you."


It was heard as a door opened, and after a second a man's voice circulated through the speakers throughout the stadium. "Jolbirth, my name is Benjamin Vagrand, mayor of Bahia del Sol"

 

Jolbirth laughed, while little by little all his wounds began to bleed. "The mayor... what do you have to tell me?"

 

"I dont know what you have against my city, or against my people. I dont know what happened to your town or where all your hatred comes from... so I decided to apologize... On behalf of the people who attacked you and locked you in that prison. "

Jolbirth started laughing. The old king never heard an apology from the species that led him to ruin, and less while losing the fight.

"But, in the same way, I can not forgive you for the damage you have done to my city, you have destroyed the houses of immurable neighbors, damaged infrastructures and destroyed buildings.

Hundreds of people today have lost everything, Jolbirth. So all I can do is wish, that if the dragons go to hell, go where you belong, and that the moon will never take care of you again... goodbye forever, old king of the mausoleum of the deep "Turning off the microphone , Vagrand sat in Elsa's chair, praying that everything goes well.


Jolbirth remained silent, gathering all the energy left in his body. His destiny was more than evident, but something in his head kept him wanting to fight. It was not until Elsa appeared in the hall of the local team that Jolbirth opened his eyes and walked towards her.


"Jolbirth, I'm sorry this has to end like this... you've put me on the ropes! And you almost manage to make me lose faith in the future! Clay cant even say that!"

 

"Finish like this?... Human... please... I am the king of the mausoleum! I will find a way out of this, and you will be the first to die... not in vain, I have already understood what happened"


"And what is supposed to have happened?"


"You... The Dirty Lover has fought blindly, grown physically and mentally, evolved in middle of the battle... all for you.

I dont know what relationship you have, but you get people around you to fight more and better... even more than Calia and Flynn... you have something special "


"Thanks for the compliment, but I must tell you that you are very wrong! Hannah has not fought for me! Hannah struggles because there are people she wants to protect... and even if they sometimes cheat, hide things, or even lie to her... she keeps trusting! Some say she's just imitating a video game hero or a comic... whatever... but I think she has her own style!

Before we say goodbye forever... what's that about the moon? "


Jolbirth laughed softly, grabbing the sword with more force. "I dont know very well, human... all my life I hated the moon to destroy my empire... but something inside me forces me to keep fighting for it... it will be the cruel fate that loves to laugh at me... "


"Interesting, very interesting..." Elsa turned her back as she thought and walked back to the hall.


"FOOL! YOU GAVE ME FOR DEATH TOO SOON!" Throwing his biggest gash, Jolbirth hit Elsa directly, causing a gigantic explosion.



The stadium remained in absolute silence, while the smoke dissipated.

 

"They dont call me the most brilliant mind of my generation for nothing, Jolbirth..." When the smoke dissipated, Jolbirth saw how the protoslime that liberated him from his cell had stopped the blow with her revolver.

 

"Hey, how's it going, old king?"

 


"YOU?! FIRST  YOU FREED ME FROM PRISON, AND NOW YOU ARE WITH THEM?! ARE YOU BETRAYING THE MOON?!" The pain was so much that even screaming cost the dragon.


"If there are people who trust me, I should reciprocate, right? besides, Elsa is going to pay me much better than the priestess, so it's not betrayal! It's a change of company!"


"I see you know Fiona, Jolbirth. I dont know what all this is about the sun or the moon, and being honest, I couldnt care less. But Juddit endorses Fiona, and has information about that "priestess," and about the moon cult, so I decided to pay more to have her by my side!"


"You're... very smart, Elsa... too smart... some day will take your toll, and I swear to God... I'll be there to see you fall..." Jolbirth tried to raise his sword, but there were no forces left in his body.


"As you want! But if you do such an oath, you should reciprocate! I advise you to look at the sky, and so you can say goodbye to the moon!" Elsa left by the corridor, accompanied by Fiona who made the job of a human-slime lantern.

 


 


Jolbirth fell to the ground... and with his last strength I look at the roof, which little by little began to retract.


"Oh moon... this is our farewell... you who destroyed my empire... you who abandoned me to my fate... today you will see me fall... so enjo- ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!"

When the roof was removed, what Jolbirth saw was very different from what he expected.


Hannah


Hannah wearing a shiny armor and holding a kind of dagger, was suspended in the air tied by Sora's "Aqua-Chains" to a crane. Hannah's armor gleamed blue with the electricity that Bolt was continually applying, creating a kind of artificial "moon". 

 "JOLBIRTH! THIS IS THE END! PREPARE TO RECEIVE OUR COMBINED ATTACK DEFINITIVE SUPER SPECIAL NUMBER 7! "FINAL MOON"!"

 

This was the person who was going to defeat him?!

 A too big girl with too much imagination!

THE PERSON THAT WAS GOING TO FINISH WITH THE SAME KING OF THE DRAGONS WAS ONLY AN ADOLESCENT?!

THIS IS THE TRUE POWER OF THE DIRTY LOVER?!


Jolbirth was happy, too happy for the situation.

"the girl who is going to kill me... hasnt known the darkness... hasnt known the pain... her future is bright... GO HANNAH! DONT LET ANYONE LIKE ME STEAL YOUR FUTURE! LIVE NOT ONLY FOR YOU! LIVE FOR MY EMPIRE! FOR ME! FOR ALL WHO TRUST IN YOU AND FOR ALL YOUR FAMILY!"


These words were genuine from Jolbirth? Or were they just the result of the immense pain and shame he was feeling? This was a question that nobody could answer, because Sora released the Aqua-chain.

"JOLBIRTH!" Hannah swooped down, sword in front. Although it was not too high, (the crane only average 120 feet) its own weight gave it enough acceleration to turn it into a deadly weapon.


The impact was on Jolbirth's stomach, piercing his heart in a clean stab. Jolbirth did not cry or make any noise, dying happy for having bequeathed his empire to someone who will live much longer than him.

Hannah stood up slowly, and leaving the sword stuck, walked towards the bleachers with her eyes closed.

 

"Game over, Jolbirth... rest once and for all, king, because your legacy will not die!"

 Raising her right fist to heaven, making the V of victory, Hannah shouted with joy, accompanied by all those present.

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

 

Jolbirth


Jolbirth lost everything in one night. All their race became something new ... and they lost the ability to communicate. But not only that, his old children, brothers, compatriots feared him, because they didnt remember him.

Jolbirth, consumed by the pain of seeing his people repudiate him and fearing him, retreated to his family mausoleum, where he lay awaiting death. But destiny had other plans for him.


A group of heroes, led by the ancient sons of Jolbirth assaulted the mausoleum, dodged the traps and came to Jolbirth's chamber. The old king at first wanted to let himself be killed... but something inside him prevented him. A flame of resentment, a flame of hatred towards his former brothers ignited his old heart and made him attack the adventurers.

After a fierce battle, Jolbirth fell defeated, but the tears that the dragon shed caused the heroes to take pity on him. Thanks to a traveler from the realms, they took Jolbirth to a cold place, a place where he could not hurt anyone. They built a prison around him, hoping that the people of the future could soothe his wounded heart.


But time passed, and people forgot the legend of Jolbirth... only his jailers reminded him.

It was many years after Jolbirth was visited by one of those heroes, Calia, who, accompanied by her 7-year-old daughter, tried to make peace with the dragon. His wounded pride, the hatred that had grown so many years in him made him reject his offer. And while the two were in prison, Jolbirth tried to escape.

He fight with claws and scales, but in the end, the chief of the jailers and Calia, who thanks to a few seconds won by a tiny Valeria imitating the "Sun Wave" of his mother, managed to shoot down the dragon and lock him even deeper in the prison.


There he remained hidden, forgotten... until the priestess's eyes fell on him. The rest you already know.