- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 


Moon, oh beautiful moon, your light calms our souls.


Moon, oh beautiful moon, your blessing calms and dominates the beasts.


Moon, oh beautiful moon, you will guide our steps towards a better future.


Moon, oh beautiful moon, when you wake up from your dream you will open the door that will take us to paradise.


Paradise, far from the resentment and contempt of the sun.


 

 


 

 

Bahia Stadium, commentator's room: 7:30 p.m.

 


"WE'LL NEED YOU TO PLACE THE SPEAKERS IN THE SEATS FASTER!" Elsa kept shouting through the megafonia system of the stadium, seeing through the cameras how the soldiers of the cathedral placed everything according to plan.

It was very exaggerated to bring all the soldiers of the sun to do physical tasks? Probably.

Would it be more useful to prepare everything here than fighting with Valeria and Hannah? Surely yes.

"YOU! THE SOLDIER 17! I'M LOOKING AT YOU! IN THAT SEAT IT GOES SPOTLIGHT! FOCUS PEOPLE!" Seated from the stolen chair of the club president's office, Elsa felt powerful, very powerful. Not as much as Hannah, but maybe Valeria level. Now all that was missing were the fireworks that Lloyd was going to bring, and soon, very soon... Bahia was going to vibrate with the biggest party of the century! - Shit, Jack is calling.


"Elsa! We already have roof control! Can I try to close it?"


"NO, DONT DO IT! I need to prepare everything first!"


"Okay, you give me toys and you forbid me to use them! That's torture in many countries!"
Elsa sighed amused, as she watched the surveillance cameras as Hannah and Valeria arrived at the town hall.

 


 

 

City Hall of the Bay: Same moment

 


Hannah arrived at the town hall square, although it would be more correct to say that she fell in the town hall square.

Even having dodged Jolbirth's last blow, the shock wave of the blow had thrown her through the air. Falling in the middle of the square, Hannah rolled on herself before leaning against the building's facade to get up. "THAT HAS BEEN INCREDIBLE! IT WAS FEAR BUT INCREDIBLE!"


"Speak... for... you..., you weigh a lot... you know?" Valeria got up as best she could, after feeling like a ton and a half as a teenager crushed her. "I'm going... they do not pay me enough for this..."


Jolbirth came to the plaza covered in flames, as he roared like a beast. Although it is true that it was not so impressive after repeating it for the eighth time, it still scared enough to give Hannah chills. "The moon awaits you Dirty Lover! You will not find peace under its light!"


"God... you're more tired than when you only talked about your kingdom and your hatred!" Wiping the sweat, Hannah put herself in defense position.

Jolbirth roared to the heavens, and launched himself at Hannah; The giantess ran towards him, and bending down, he managed to strike him with both fists in the belly, hard enough to wrench out a growl of pain from the dragon. "Take this! So many years playing Guilty Gear had to be used for something!"


Jolbirth fell on the facade of the town hall, destroying it almost completely. The dragon did not have the strength to get up, but the moon continued to nourish his spirit, forcing him to get up- "NOTHING ABOUT IT!" Valeria jumped towards the head of the dragon, and accumulating energy again, fell on her front with the "Sol wave".

 

"Once again, your ridiculous" Sol wave "is not enough-"

"BUT WITH ME IF IT IS!" Hannah rested her hand on Valeria's back, throwing her aura through it. As soon as the aura joined the "Sol wave", the strength of it grew enormously, managing to directly hurt Jolbirth. The dragon cried out in pain as blood fell from his head. "Is this already... you killed him?" Hannah grabbed Valeria by the waist, and took a few steps back.

 

"I guess... I doubt it, but could it be, no? Once we could be lucky!" The moon shone more intensely, while Jolbirth's sword fired a small ray of light directly at the wound. "Forget it... STUPID MOON!"

 

"The moon... the moon... has always watched me... protected me... you will not be able to kill me..." Hannah and Valeria sighed as the vampire began to charge the "Sun wave" again, but Jolbirth grabbed the sword with force and slashed backward. "STAND OUT OF MY WAY! THE MOON WILL NOT LET ME LOSE!" The gash was strong enough to break Hannah's concentration, and through the aura digging directly into her arm.

 

Hannah gritted her teeth, as she let go of Valeria and fell to the floor. She wanted to scream madly, but that would only fill Jolbirth's ego even more.

Valeria was frozen for a second, then immediately launched on the recent wound of Jolbirth. "STEP BACK, HANNAH! I'LL KILL THIS FUCKING DRAGON WITH MY OWN HANDS!"

Jolbirth moaned slightly at Valeria's blows, and after a few, she shook her head to throw it into the air. "Again disappointing! You dont deserve the future that the moon has prepared for you!"


Jolbirth accumulated his breath, and released a torrent of lunar flames on Valeria. "Disappointing, the only one disappointed is me! Attacking a vampire with a moon is something that no rookie would do!" Valeria went through the flames, and fell directly into Jolbirth's mouth.


The dragon simply sighed and swallowed it. "Fall into the mouth of the beast, that if it is something typical of a rookie-" Jolbirth opened his eyes suddenly, after feeling as Hannah hit with all the strength that was left in the other arm his stomach.


"Spit it! Spit it or I swear I'll tear it out with my own hands!" Hannah was visibly exhausted, and her arm kept bleeding. The giantess kept hitting with her other desperate arm, which only managed to make the dragon smile. Jolbirth accumulated his breath again, releasing it this time on Hannah.

The flames were enough to throw Hannah back, falling on her ass in the middle of the square. Although there were no burns, Jolbirth knew perfectly well that the forces of the giantess were vanishing.

 

Laughing, the dragon jumped over the town hall, causing it to collapse under its enormous weight. One swallow, and the other wound with only one arm available, the night did nothing but improve for the king. "Great words, but leave the decisions to the moon! Dont you think?" Raising the sword, it shone with great intensity. "Last words Dirty Lover?"


"My name... isnt... Dirty lover! Mi name is Hannah!... ahhh.... ahhh..." Hannah breathed with difficulty as she fell to her knees, exhausted by the constant loss of blood from her arm.


"...Hannah? DO YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SAY GOODBYE, AND YOU USE IT TO TELL ME YOUR NAME?! YOU ARE EVEN MORE PATETIC THAN I THOUGHT!" Jolbirth laughed as never before in his long life. The old dragon had met all kinds of people, and had ended up with even more. But none of them had decided to use his last minutes to say his name.

 

"Jolbirth... I'm not a hero... I'm not the Dirty Lover! I didnt expect to defeat you! I just needed... to buy time!" Hannah managed to get up by leaning on one of the trees in the entrance.


"TIME?! YOU WANT BUY TIME?! YOU ARE FINISHED! YOU DONT DESERVE TO FOLLOW BREATHING, DIRTY LOVER!" Jolbirth released all the energy of the sword in a single wave of moonlight, throwing it towards hannah. "RECEIVE ALL THE HATE OF TWO HUNDRED YEARS! POTENTIATED BY THE MOON THAT NEVER LEFT ME!"


Hannah bit her lip, and smiling, she raised her unhurt hand to the sling. "IT IS THE HATE OF TEN THOUSAND YEARS! YOU DONT DARE TO STAIN THE WORDS OF ILLIDAN, DIRTY DRAGON!" The wave hits directly on her hand.

The power of it was simply incredible, dragging Hannah back little by little. The giantess nailed her feet as hard as possible on the floor, growling in pain as the wave continued to insist on hitting her. "I... I dont..."


"STOP RESISTING! IT'S GONE! YOU CANNT SAVE YOURSELF AGAIN!"


"But... I can save something else..." Hannah smiled, removing both phrases from her mental list.


"NOTHING! YOU CANNT SAVE ANYTHING ELSE! THIS IS THE END!" Jolbirth ran to Hannah, raising her sword. If the wave did not have enough force, it would be the same king who did it.

 


 

But, when Jolbirth was coming to Hannah... he felt it.

 

Jolbirth felt small punctures inside, and when he looked up, Hannah cleared the wave with his own aura. "How have you..." Before finishing the sentence, Jolbirth cried out in pain.

His stomach split in two, and as the dragon cried out in pain, Valeria and Flynn came out of it. "Time! that's what Hannah wanted to save! I dont like video games Hannah, but I recognize that that has been a good reference!... that about the hate of ten thousand years I mean, it was a reference to wow, right?"

 

"Really... they were two references ... how did you get here Flynn? I expected Valeria to leave... not you too!

 

Flynn walked over to Hannah, and after saying a few words in a low voice, her aura covered Hannah, closing the wound in her arm. "If valeria opens the door for me, I am able to accompany her wherever she needs. You have endured well, little girl, now we have to finish with this."


"FLYNN! FINALLY! YOU DIDNT COME TO THE PRISON! YOU WERE HIDING BACK BEHIND YOUR WIFE?" Jolbirth was still grunting in pain as he spoke, the light of the sword trying to close the wound.


"Empty words, Jolbirth, almost as much as your stomach!" Flynn shook his tunic, making appear in one hand a golden spear covered in words in all colors, and the sword (although in his hands seemed more a twist) of Hannah. "I sent the blacksmiths to do it for something, little one! You should have used it!"


"I was afraid of hurting someone... everything Valeria taught me was to use the fists!"


"I didnt have time! The situation required basic training! I'm a body-to-body fighter! Stop judging me, Daddy!"


"I'm not judging you, Valeria, and now focus on both, the end of combat is coming." Flynn looked up at the sky, followed by Hannah and Valeria.

 

"Finish the fight? Very typical of you Flynn... come the last and give orders! BUT WHILE THE MOON TAKES CARE OF ME, NOTHING CAN STOP ME!" Jolbirth laughed as he looked at the sky, but his laughter ended when they saw a small flame ascending. "...what?"


Fireworks, hundreds of them. The night sky of Bahia was covered in colors, while the music played at full volume.


"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THE BIGGEST PARTY IN BAHIA IS GOING TO START! LET THE TROPICAL RESORT ACT 1 MUSIC GUIDE YOU TO THE STADIUM!" Elsa's voice echoed across Bahia, which made Hannah smile like an idiot. Elsa did not like video games too much (Chris confessed it to Hannah a few days after their first date), but knowing how hard she tried to pretend that she was interested was something so beautiful and romantic.


"Well Hannah, a race to the stadium?" Flynn looked at Hannah as he began to disappear.


"Of course! JOLBIRTH! THE LAST TO ARRIVE IS A ROTTEN EGG!" Hannah grabbed Valeria and began to run as fast as possible to the stadium.


"HOW YOU DARE- AGGG!" Jolbirth groaned in pain as his shattered stomach was healed by the light of the sword. "I know where you are going to hide ... and this time it will be your last hiding place ..."

The dragon smiled as he looked at the sword, his evil plan was so perfect in his mind.

 


Chapter End Notes:

FINALLY! I have internet at home again! Now if the daily chapters return! For the last time, I'm sorry for the delay, but here it is! The end of the fight!


Flynn, Valeria, Hannah and the party of Elsa vs. Jolbirth! The dream meeting in the stadium!


Thanks to all the readings as always! And tomorrow get ready for the most colorful outcome of the story of the endings!

(you catch it? by Tropical resort! Sonic Colors ... I'll shut up)