- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Today touches a chapter of transition with Hannah adapting to its new size, something shorter than usual for lack of time. Tomorrow, as I am free, I will play a longer and more important chapter! At the end of the chapter I leave you a question that if you have time I would like to know your opinion!


Many thanks as always to everyone you have read! Enjoy the chapter!

 

 

Home of the Reyes family: February 13, 9 in the morning (P.O.V de Hannah)

 


Elsa had left very early today, saying that she had a very important meeting today, so I have to wake up by myself. It is not so painful either! When mom has to drive the bus in the mornings, I've always done it myself ... but having Elsa at home and not her ... it's pretty sad.
Elsa has all the looks of wanting to move home with us, she has been bringing her clothes, computers, her drawing table and all those things for the past few days. I would have liked to help her more ... but I still do not know how much weight, so I do not dare to get on the elevator of her building. I should not be too fat, but 15 feet is 15 feet, even if I do not have extra body parts like the extra-human dragons and-


DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG DING-DONG


Dammit! Sofia is here and Miss Lisa ... I really do not understand Sofia. First we are super friends, we were so close that we looked like sisters! Then for some reason he hates me and spends 4 years calling me fat ass, idiot, huge bug and demases ... and now it seems that I fall back well and he wants me to do "physical exercise". I know that with adolescence some people change, but so much?

 

"Ace attorney trials and tribulations ringtone: Pursuit - Caught"


And now to the cell ... this girl has no remedy ... and here is my other big problem! My fingers now occupy much more in my phone, I discovered it yesterday when I tried to send a message to Elsa so she would not make mistakes with dinner. Getting tailored technology products is always something slow, tortuous and very expensive, but really expensive. Without the help for giants of third growth in California ... I could not have anything more than my cell phone. And that would mean that I would have lost so much videogames! How could I have fallen in love with Fire Emblem! Of course ... in the end Fire emblem heroes would have left ... the truth is not a good example ...


"Phone, answer the call!" Elsa said that I had programmed the voice assistant, so to prove it-


"DAMN HANNAH WHERE ARE YOU ?! WE HAVE WORK TO DO!" Sofia ... as always ...


"Sofia, give me the phone! Hannah, I'm Lisa, from G.U.N you remind me, we came to pick you up in one of the special cars."


"I'm ... dressing up! I'm leaving in 5 minutes!" So I like Hannah, keep playing as Elsa said, always forward.


"IT'S NOT TRUTH! YOU ARE IN THE BED ARE NOT YOU?" Damn sofia ... stop insisting!


"Noooo ... of course not."


"WAKE UP NOW, WE HAVE TO GO!"


"SOFIA, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY EMERGENCY! Easy Hannah, are not we in a hurry okay?" How can they have recruited Sofia with how good Lisa looks? G.U.N. It's an organization of the people, and Sofia does not seem willing to protect anyone.

Well ... I have little time to prepare to leave, and also this is going to be the first time I use the shower with 15 feet ... On the doors I have to bend over, so in the shower ... it will be much worse .


| Do not you feel embarrassed to have to say that this is going to be your first shower? You grew up days ago! |

 
Again you? I told you to get away- Ouch! ... stupid door ...


| And to think that this is only the first phase ... |


Stop saying the same! I will not let you make me grow more! Until the time comes I do not plan to grow! You can not... ohhhh... The head of the shower... it's too low... I could drop my breasts on top... and break it and get Mom to take away your computer. I should not think that kind of thing.


.....


I'm going to confess it, this situation is certainly strange. And Elsa is the problem! It has been since he grew up making comparisons and things of his fetish. And it may... I may have liked it a little. I'm not saying I like that kind of thing! It's true that comparing my body with Elsa's has certainly been fun. See how you need two hands to cover one of mine ... how my each of my feet is 2 feet long and 8 inches wide, something Elsa says is very erotic ... and that I'm not talking about more "sexual" things.

Elsa little by little has been showing me "games" ... without getting things like the kamasutra were very funny! Let me walk on my back ... raise my arm or my legs ... compare our feet and see how it makes me tickle ... I'm becoming a pervert? It is true that while squatting in the shower to wash my head, I must now have a spectacle for the sight. Damn it ... I should be here.


DO NOT REFER ME- OUCH !!! Oh no ... oh no oh no ...

Why do I have such bad luck ... the shower ... because I went to get up suddenly? If I am having a dialogue with myself! And because of myself scare me now I've loaded the shower...
Mama should not come back until next Monday ... I could call the plumber and ask for the money lent to Elsa ... but I do not want to look like I'm a girlfriend who just loves her money!


 | Let me tell you... remodel the apartment, go buy a whole wardrobe. FOLLOWING THAT YOU HAVE TO BUY ANOTHER FOR GROWTH EMERGENCY! Every meal ... every dinner ... a little late so it does not seem like you're with her with your money, right? |


SHUT UP! I'm with elsa because I could not imagine life without her! Because every day that passes she finds a way to make me fall in love with her! And I do not give her all the cards on the ladder anymore because I want to play a little more!


| How irascible you are ... you should dry and put something on. They are waiting for you |


SHIT ... Is that true ... why do you distract me like that? you just complicate my life, weird voice!

 

The clothes that Elsa bought me ... are ugly. I'm not going to fool myself. But he got them in less than 5 hours, so I can not help being grateful. A few gray leggings, a white sleeveless shirt and blue sneakers ... are not the new fashion of the catwalks, but I'm 15 feet tall. I'm not going to ask for a damn closet full of gala dresses.


"HANNAH! WE NEED TO GO!" Fuck, he is insistent, that nobody takes it from her.


"I'M ALREADY, ARE YOU HAPPY?" Why... are they watching me?


Lisa was the first one that after a good 30 seconds decided to break the ice and talk. "Hannah ... Are you okay? ... I notice you differently than what G.U.N put on your report ..."


Sofia was completely white. "Fat ass ... if I measure 10 feet as it might not come ..." for some reason he had to pinch his arm, to the point that I would swear he is bleeding ... "to your breasts? ... "


"You did not notice it the other day?... I've ... well ... grown ..." God, if I notice my cheeks completely red I should look like the communist flag from the outside ... that's good! Elsa said to write it down, where is the question...


"That ... it shows if ... how much should you measure?" Lisa gulped lightly as she looked at the G.U.N van in which they must have come. (I would swear that the core of a slime has no throat to make that noise, but it would be ugly to ask)


"About ... 15 feet, my bed measures that more or less and I fill it completely" I feel like a kind of fair monkey ... a very big one.

"It's not a very big growth for the third stage of a giantess ... but so early ... that's the point ... Anyway, you'll have to duck a little bit in the van, I did not have these 4 extra feet in mind"


"Fat ass ... Hannah ... I ..." Sofia shook her head and ran to the van, opening the back and getting inside.


"It's okay?" I think it would be more appropriate to ask her directly ... but it does not seem that the situation lends itself to it.


"I guess ... Sofia has a lot of potential but her psychological tests have been at least contradictory. Climb with her, we have a little time left until the headquarters."


When I try to sit next to sofia I realize two things ... the first is that I press her against the front wall, it does not matter how much I try to reposition myself. The other is that the van, even with how big it is, has trembled and creaked a lot when I sat down ... Elsa's new car or mom's van will have no chance with me ... fuck.

 

Headquarters of G.U.N, Training section: 30 minutes later.

 


The training section of G.U.N was one of the great jewels of Bahia's motto. 3 gigantic pavilions with machines for all kinds of species, a swimming pool greater than an olympic with a section of 30 feet deep. A medical center equipped with the best exploration and rehabilitation machines. Up to a shooting range with weapons for any Extra Human you want to practice.
Each roof a minimum of 20 feet, which made Hannah for the first time since the growth could stretch quietly. And he did, attracting all the eyes of the people in the cafeteria at the entrance, who did not expect to see a girl so young and so huge on the premises.


"Welcome to G.U.N Hannah's gym, get used to it because we're going to put you in shape whatever it takes!" Lisa was typing something in a kind of sealing machine, while Sofia was behind him without looking in the direction of Hannah.


"What a huge place! I did not know G.U.N had such a cool gym just for them!" Hannah felt strange to see people pass by her side, as far away as possible from her as if they were afraid of being hurt by a movement.


"It's not just GUN, it's true that we build it, but it's community, anyone can come to train, and that's why you have it here! Your membership card! Save it with your cell phone, I do not want to have to do one each time" Lisa He raised his hand with the card slightly sunk in it, which Hannah suffered a bit to pick it up. (It is true that a Slime is 10% its core and 90% the "jelly" that allows them to move ... but it is still not pleasant to touch it, and less for someone who hates jelly as much as Hannah)

 

"Sofia, go to warn that we need the largest possible free machines, I will go with Hannah to the medical department to make the measurements" Sofia nodded, and after looking askance at Hannah, with a slight humidity in them and ran to the fitness center. "What's going on in this girl's head ..."


"I am bothering sofia or something? It seemed ... sad, and the last time I saw her sad was when her dog died ..." Sofia may have laughed and gotten into her for 4 long years, but Hannah was unable to Do not worry about her.


"Leave her! If I have taken her under my arm it is because I see so much potential in her, as I see it in you"


"In me? ... but if I'm just a vaga that spends the day playing videogames and eating chips ..."


"It may be difficult for you to understand, but as the newbie manager, you recognize when a young woman has a good heart and potential, and your Hannah, after what you did to Clay, I know you have it." Hannah tried to cover her face as she could, to keep people from seeing how nervous she was. Unfortunately, every time he raised his hands he felt his chest move, and with the shirt that Elsa had bought him, he was not going to risk showing anything.


"Let's go ... to that measurement" ...

The medical room was something sinister, everything full of machines for extrahumans of all types. Hannah was beginning to be somewhat uncomfortable, although she knew that the saws and others were for extrahumans with scales and others ...
"Well, Hannah ... I can not fly and at the most you could throw me to hit the wall to measure yourself ... but I do not like to abandon my human form, could you lie on the scale?


"It's okay!" It was shameful but there would be no other option, as unpleasant as it was to have a slime all over the body.

Chapter End Notes:

I would like to know your opinion on a topic. Right now the next chapter has two options, start by training or by a scene something more ... erotic than usual with the measurement.

 

What would you like more?