- Text Size +

Clay's gun fell to the floor, along with the blood dripping from his hand. Hannah took a few seconds to realize what had happened, but as soon as she realized it, she let go of Clay, who fell to the ground.


"AGENT CLAY, YOU ARE ARRESTED FOR ATTEMPTING MURDER AND KIDNAPPING." Lloyd ran to Clay to stop him, followed by police officers and G.U.N. "Sorry son, but I had to do it"


"JANE! JANE! SARAH! SARAH!! I'M SO SORRY!" Clay did not stop crying while being arrested by the agents and taken to a police van. Nobody dared to say anything, the situation was tense enough for someone to dare to say something wrong.


Elsa approached Hannah and took her hand. After the initial shock and all the emotions of the last few hours were released at once, Hannah began to cry again, not only because of the fear of the situation, but because of empathy towards Clay.As if the whole universe had been connected, electricity was turned on all over Bahia, and a small rain began to fall on the city. A rain that was cold and warm at the same time, a rain that would clean the streets of the blood of a person who had lost his way.


"Mr. police ... thank you for shooting him" Hannah said in a thin voice, still crying as she fell to her knees next to Elsa.


"I did what I had to do, Clay Thompson was one of the first agents to arrive at my station, and if I could prevent the murder of his charges from being added, a bullet in his hand was more than enough." Lloyd sighed as he took out a cigarette, which although he could not light, the simple fact of having it gave him strength not to scream with rage and frustration. "You've been very brave confronting Clay, very brave but very irresponsible too"

While Hannah nodded, being aware of the danger of what she had done, a policeman approached Lloyd. "Sir, we took Will and Juddit to the hospital, Ms. Juddit told me to tell Miss Elsa to take care of Hannah tonight"


"You've already heard it elsa ... you know, I'd have to arrest you right now, for risking you so much, for disobeying my orders and for stealing a patrol car."


"You're not going to do it, are you?" Elsa approached him and took a lighter from his bag, lighting his cigarette.


"You saved Hannah, Will and Juddit, and you indirectly prevented Clay from making a mistake that could never heal... I do not usually turn a blind eye, but for today I'll pass it on to you..."


"You changed a lot Lloyd, the old man would not have lost the chance to take Elsa to the dungeon" Zoe and Robin approached the group, much to Lloyd's displeasure that I do not hesitate to hide him cursing in the air. "Hannah, I'm the second leader of G.U.N, Zoe Lewansky." Zoe offered her hand, that as soon as she realized the importance of Zoe, she sorbed the tears and took it between both of them.


"Yes ... Mrs. Zoe, it's a great honor ... My name is-" Hannah's emotions were so mixed that she did not know whether to be nervous about such an important figure, to continue crying and what to do.


"I know who you are Hannah, I read the report while we came here to stop Clay, I just wanted to congratulate you personally, not many people get the courage to face someone armed and in a dangerous state like Clay. " Zoe turned to Elsa, offering her hand too. "And as for you Elsa Wood ..."


"If you are going to give me a medal stop, because I do not want or deserve it, I have not done this out of good will." Elsa took Zoe's hand with some suspicion, smelling what was coming next.

"Not at all, I just wanted to ask you how you knew Clay would be here." Zoe smiled sideways without letting go of Elsa's hand.


"I did not know" a silence formed between the 5 people in the conversation.


"DID NOT YOU KNOW? YOU HAVE RISK ALL THIS WITHOUT BEING SURE THEY WOULD BE HERE?" Lloyd spit out the cigarette of tension formed before this new information.


"I did not have time to think anymore, all I wanted was to save Hannah." Elsa sighed as she dropped on Hannah, who did not know whether to kiss her or give her a whack.


"You bet everything to a card... and it went well, how curious." Zoe could not stop smiling.


"It's not betting when you control all the possibilities. I knew that Clay had to be here to get a car where Hannah could ride. I knew Hannah would come after me when she found out that I had stolen a patrol car. I knew Clay would not shoot Hannah while he saw her as his daughter. And finally, I knew Hannah's determination would appear when Clay told him his motive for kidnapping her. I had previously calculated all the possibilities of success and error, and they were 99% for success "

"Elsa ... you are a person ... the less curious ..." Zoe began to laugh at the stunned look of Lloyd and Robin. "Would you be interested in working for G.U.N? We need someone with such confidence and intelligence."

"Zoe! I mean ... captain, I do not think asking someone to suddenly join GUN is the best of ideas ..." Robin needed to stop this however, and Zoe is not one to give up so easily.


"Relax, I'm not going to join G.U.N" Elsa fanned herself exaggeratedly with her hand sitting on Hannah's legs.


"why? it's an opportunity to help a lot of people and protect Bahia, it's not something that is offered to you every day." Zoe approached Elsa and Hannah, offering her a hand to seal the deal.


"As I said before, all this about saving Juddit and Will was secondary, all I care about is Hannah." Hannah pinched Elsa in the arm when she heard that her mother was secondary. "Okay, secondary either, but I'm not going to lie to you, Zoe, if I had to choose all the lives of Bahia or Hannah, I would choose Hannah every damn time, I'm a horrible person, selfish, egocentric and above all a genius, and without Hannah I do not care, I've come to stay in your life, and that's all that matters to me. "


"Repeating that nothing but Hannah matters to you is not a strong reason to reject this offer, Elsa, you could protect Hannah and Bahia at the same time." Zoe kept insisting, refusing to give up.


"Are you a teammate of a girl named Melody? 8 feet, rosy hair like all cupids, very sweet" Zoe was left blank at the question and could not do anything but agree. "I was the one who took away her virginity-"

"THAT YOU HAVE REMOVED THE... YOU KNOW... FROM A CUPID? ELSA!" Hannah was almost more furious than when she held Clay by the neck.

Zoe withdrew her hand elegantly, turned around and started walking with Robin to G.U.N's car"Consider ... the offer ... canceled. Good evening to both of you."


After leaving, Hannah was doing her best not to strangle Elsa right there."You've really taken a cupid Elsa's virginity? That's low even for you ... and see that I do not know anything about you." Neither Lloyd nor Hannah had the courage to look at Elsa, conscious both of the sacrilege of snatching her virginity  from an celestial type extra-human, .


"Nope! Melody snatched it from me, the first time I went out to party in Bahia."


"I can trust you Elsa?" Hannah was a little more relaxed, but the doubts were eating her inside.


"Yeah!, I saved you my love, and I would never lie to you with something as serious as a cupid." Ellsa jumped up and hit Lloyd's shoulder. "Can you take us to home Lloyd? I dont have a driver's license"


"Wait wait ... you've been driving the patrol car." Hannah got up from the floor, her ass completely soaked and her emotions still unstable.


"Yep"


"But ... you do not have a driver's license"


"But I know how to drive a car"


Hannah was completely stunned, "You know how to drive a car ... but you do not have a driver's license ..."


"And why do I need it? Bahia has an excellent public transportation network, and Chris takes me to where I need to go ... Taking out my driver's license is a waste of time! There are too many tests and I need action!"


"Elsa ... you're an idiot" Hannah and Lloyd said it right at the same time.

 

On a backstreet near the motel, 1 hour later.


Jack was recovering, even with diffuse eyes and numb muscles. Mirabelle was still lying where one of the walls of the factory had been, bleeding from receiving Bolt's angry discharge and having made a human shield between her and Jack so that Bolt would not jump and kill Clay directly.


"Face ... safe ... arms and legs ... full ... body ... I've been better ..." Jack leaned against the crumbling wall and wiped the dust off as best he could. "What is your look?"


"I've ... lived better moments ... I'm missing some member? some wing? I have my two tentacles?"


"No ... yes ... and yes ... you have everything ... bruised and electrocuted ... but everything." Jack was glad to see the light of the streetlights enter through the windows of the factory. "God ... who was going to tell me that my first beating as a G.U.N spear would be given to me by my own partner?"


"Either it was Bolt now or it would be Natalya ... but one of us was going to give you a good blow." Mirabelle tried to laugh, but her body hurt so much that the laughter turned into tears.


"Do you think everything will be fine? I do not have the strength to try to open the factory door ... and my phone has melted in the discharge" Jack crawled towards Mira, and dropped down next to the wings of her, looking for heat to supply his lack of clothes (destroyed in the Bolt explosion)


"I hope so ... when the shot has sounded we have not heard any cry of pain ... except Bolt, clearly."

"What are we going to say to Valeria? We have destroyed a factory trying to keep Bolt from committing a crime ... I doubt that is contained in the code of G.U.N"


"I vote for not saying anything, it was an abandoned factory after all" Mira turned around as she could, and snuggled up against Jack, as she felt the cold air that had been pouring rain through the holes in the wall.


"I have to say ... you have a good body, to be a jabberwock."


"Idiot ... you have a half-naked and almost dead companion by your side and that's the best thing you can think of ... you know how to treat women Jack"


"What do you want me to say? It hurts everything and now I have your generous cleavage against me, increasing the pressure on my bruised body."


"Consider it a gift just for today, for not abandoning me when Bolt went into murderous rage."


"So I'll take it ..." Jack glanced over the neckline and Mira's arm to the corner where Bolt was still sleeping, as if she had not nearly killed them.


"You who can see her ... have I managed to hurt her?"


"His arm is bleeding and covered in sparks, a slightly injured eye and above all he has the bite of your tentacles-mouth in one of the wings, nothing very serious."


"I'm happy ... and it's just tentacle, the mouth does not need to mention"


"How rare are the jabberwock ..."


"Very much, do you want to check it?" Mira tries to put her voice more erotic, which with so much pain seemed more of supplication than of eroticism.

"Really? Right now? What a weird sense of opportunity ..."


"Jack, I'll be a GUN spear, I'll be a jabberwock, I'll be an extrahuman who is 14 feet tall and weighs almost a ton and a half ... but I'm a girl ... and you're an idiot ... but an idiot something cute "


"I take this as a declaration of love?" Jack could not help but smile as much as it hurt.


"Take it as you want ... but if ... I love you ... a little"


"Well ... 14-foot-tall extra-human that weighs a ton and a half and two strange-but-lovely tentacles-mouths ... maybe it's your turn ... but we'll have to leave the celebrations until tomorrow ... I can not prove it physically for now ... "Jack was cursing his bad physical form and his injuries inside, cursing them with all his strength.


"No need ... just stay like this until the sun rises ... it feels like heaven ..." The jabberwock snuggled closer to Jack, placing her head against his and surrounding him with her legs and her free wing


And so, the two new lovers and the harpy who had smashed a factory in a fit of rage when they saw Hannah being pointed by Clay's gun slept peacefully and painfully, until the next morning where a dark slime found them and took pictures, for personal use and future blackmail.

Chapter End Notes:

I would love to know how many of you have guessed what happened after the previous chapter's shot! XD


Many thanks to all for continuing to read the story! Tomorrow the epilogue of the bow! (And this time if the descriptions of Clay and Will, which is costing me more than normal to design it)