- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A thousand thanks as always to more than 2100 visits! You are the best!

 

Bahia's central police station: 20:30 at night

 


The police station was totally out of control, police and detectives from one place to another. Police chief Lloid tried to bring order, but the orders of the mayor were absolute. Whoever Hannah is, the mayor demands that they use all their methods and agents to find it.


"It's not just that GUN claims every fucking police case, not just that we are forced to respond to the GUN dwarf, no ... now we have to remove the entire city to find Clay, will and the giantess that. .. BRING ME AN ASPIRIN! " Lloid leaned on his desk, illuminated only by a cheap flashlight. "The light of the whole city goes away ... clay goes crazy and the mayor will put my head on a pike as he does not find the baby that ... that fucking Sunday"


"Chief, there is someone who says he has information about the case and wants to talk with-"


"AND WHAT DO YOU DO HERE STOP? LET THAT PERSON PASS! AS WE WILL NOT FIND THAT GIRL, WE'LL GO TO STAY LIKE THE FOULS OF BAHIA!"
Lloid straightened and after a few slight stretches, he turned around to see who had the information.


"I WANT A BAHIA MAP NOW, WITH ALL THE LOCATIONS OF THE MOTELS NEAR WHERE THE CAR HAS FOUND!" Elsa came screaming into the central room, followed by Ritchey and Chris. There was so much anger and anger in his voice that agents began to mark the points on the map pinned to the central blackboard.


"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO ENTER SCREAMING AT MY POLICE STATION?" Lloid advanced towards elsa, raising his head to scare Elsa.


"MY NAME IS ELSA, I AM HANNAH'S BRIDE AND THE PERSON WHO WILL FIND IT WHERE IS THIS MAP?" Elsa, without backing down, imitated the police chief.

"AS IF YOU WERE THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND! THIS IS MY DAMNED STATION, SO SAY WHAT YOU KNOW AND GO AWAY!"


"AS IF YOU WERE DOING THAT, I'M GOING TO FIND HANNAH WITH YOU OR WITHOUT YOU! YOU WILL KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THAT G.U.N KILLED YOU THIS CASE!"


"Elsa please! You're screaming at the police chief!" Chris did not bother to hide his discomfort, although Elsa cared nothing and less.


"TELL YOUR FRIEND CASE-" An agent approached Joid with a phone in his hand. "I HOPE IT IS IMPORTANT! Who is it? ... Mr. Mayor ... Right ... A girl has arrived ... Yes, she is blonde ... Elsa ... So she says her name was ... Sir, please ... I understand ... it's fine ... "Joid hung up the phone and left it on his desk. "I do not know who you are elsa, but the mayor says to let you participate ... you're lucky."


"Perfect, now we are going with the case, I want a concrete report of the kidnapper and the map I HAVE ASKED BEFORE, WHERE IS IT?" Without being very clear because the mayor of Bahia had helped her, Elsa decided to use the opportunity.


"DO NOT DARE TO SHOUT MY MEN! ONLY I CAN DO IT! IS THE FUCKING MAP PREPARED?" For the first time since Lloid took control of the commissary, the agents were really afraid of this Lloid double that had appeared out of nowhere.

 

After a few minutes, both the map was ready and Elsa was reading Clay's report.
"This is our problem now, we know that the police car was in the middle of the" Hephaestus Point "but we do not know where Clay is hiding, so the witnesses of the kidnapping have declared, there are at least two injured, the agent Will Hanson and Hannah's mother, Juddit Reyes, with a gunshot wound to her right leg.We do not know Hannah's condition, but considering that it was Clay's goal, we do not think she's in danger for now. "

 

"For now?" Elsa released the report, for the sudden shock of hearing this latest information.


"As you may have read, Agent Clay is having a psychotic outbreak, and he thinks Hannah is his unborn baby, so we think that since Jane was going to be a giantess, Clay should be seeing her daughter in Hannah. the game as the neighbors say she was doing, will be safe."


"Is the agent with her, Will, trustworthy?"


"Will is one of my best and most veteran agents, if he's alive, he'll have been able to guide Hannah through this whole situation."


"As if he is alive? In this report you says that he is one of the victims of the kidnapping"


"There was not so much blood in the police car to believe he had bled to death, so for now we grabbed him alive. Will has a husband and two children at home waiting for him."


"Then ..." Elsa got up from the desk and walked towards the map of Bahia. "We have the car here, in the middle of the industrial district, which leaves us a total of 4 nearby motels."


"There are many factories abandoned by the area, could be in one of them" Joid approached the map and marked with a marker the abandoned factories.


"Too risky, he is a police agent and he knows perfectly well where you would first go to the factories, a motel is safer if he wants to run away from Bahia, since he would have access to nearby cars to steal and a hiding place for three victims "

"I understand your reasoning, but even so we can not rule out that they are in a factory."


"That's true, Lloid... He's trying to escape from Bahia, that's clear to you?"


"Clay always talked about moving to his parents' farm when his daughter was born, until he had filled out the transfer, if he thinks Hannah is Jane, he will take her out of the bay."


"I mean ... you need a motel that has customers to steal a car ... extra-human customers so the car is big enough for Hannah to comfortably enter, and at the same time a motel that's close enough to a road that leave Bahia. "


"That would leave us with two motels, the "traveler's rest"and the "myton"... the problem is that we can not risk failing, and with more than half of our agents at the GUN roadblocks we do not have more that an assault team"

 

"I'm reading that the patrol car radio was missing"

 

"Clay must have ripped it out so he could control us, so he'll know when and where we'll go."

 

"Smart boy ..." Elsa sat on the desk, staring at the map while from behind Chris, Ritchey and the agents commented how the boss and Elsa were basically doing all the work. "Think elsa ... think ..."

 

"Calm down, get nervous, it will not help Hannah, our biggest problem is that there was no gun or ammo box left in the patrol car, so Clay is well armed.

 

"Clay is a veteran police officer, he knows how we think ..." Elsa dropped onto the table, staring at the ceiling very intently. "The Myton has more people normally, and considering the time at which you have found the car ..."


"So you want us to go to the myton? We do not know what Clay can do if he gets scared, and avoiding fatalities is our top priority." If you do not give me a reason to go to myton, I will not organize the assault team. "


"Lloyd, communicate on the radio that the assault team goes to the" traveler rest ", and send them there"


"Are you sure about that?"


"We will go to myton"


"WHAT? THAT THE MAYOR WILL LET YOU PARTICIPATE IN THE CASE DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU ARE GOING TO LET YOU PARTICIPATE IN AN OPERATION IN THE STREET"


"You have no choice, whether you want to or not, I'm going to save Hannah, whatever it takes."


"I WILL TEAR YOU IN THE CELLS TO PREVENT YOU FROM COMMITTING A MADNESS, YOU ARE ONLY A NORMAL PERSON, THIS IS POLICE WORK"


"I AM NOT A NORMAL PERSON, I AM THE WIFE OF HANNAH AND I WILL RISK EVERYTHING FOR SAVING IT!"


Elsa and Lloyd continued to scream at each other while Ritchey approached Chris. "Really Hannah is Elsa's wife? I thought they were just girlfriends"

Chris sighed as he shook his head, "Not at all, he must be telling him to let Lloyd go ..."

"She will get killed at this rate ..."

"Ritchey ... I'm not going to lie to you, it's the first time I've seen Elsa care so much about a person ... before, she was very interested in every girl she fell in love with ... But this is new even for me ... "

"The ways of love are inexplicable, you only know that you must follow them ..."

"Even with that ... they do not know each other for so long that she loves her so much!" Chris sighed again and leaned against the wall.

"Have you heard about love at first sight?"

"Do not give me that disney childhood ... We live in the real world Ritchey!"

"Love at first sight exists! I fell in love with my wife in high school, and it was something instant for both of us!"

"That's fine ... but you know Elsa, she's not the kind of person who falls in love with a girl at first sight"

"Maybe he was just waiting for the giantess to steal his heart!"

"Good that ..." Chris offered his fist to Ritchey to crash, not realizing that Elsa had finally managed to hit him.


On the other hand, Elsa and Lloyd kept arguing, until Lloyd decided to end the conversation. "AS YOU SAY A WORD MORE I STOP YOU FOR DISOBEDIENCE TO THE AUTHORITY!"


Elsa raised her hands in surrender and took a couple of steps back, looking at the cork wall with the schedules of the agents. "Lloyd, these are the keys to the patrol cars, are not they?"


"Of course, to which it comes-" Elsa did not let him finish the sentence, grabbing some of the keys and going off by the door of the police station. "DO NOT FUCK ME! AGENTS TO YOUR POSTS! SOMEONE STOP ELSA!" Lloyd picked up his raincoat and turned to Chris and Ritchey. "As you move a foot from here, I swear to God, you will not see the light of the sun."

Both nodded as Lloyd and the rest of the agents went on the hunt for Clay and Elsa.

"You expected that? ..." Ritchey said while still looking at the door of the police station, still perplexed by the scene.

"Sincerely? Yes."

 

 

Motel Myton: 21:00

 


Clay was still circling the radio, while Hannah attended to Officer Will's wound.
"Mr. Will ... I do not see anything but the hole to clean ..."

"Easy Hannah ... the bullet will have lodged in the spinal column ... have you heard that Clay? Since you left me paralyzed I will kick you from here to New York"


"WILL SHUT UP ALREADY OR I LEAVE YOU IN THE FIRST ROUND YOU SEE!"


"Daddy ... please do not yell ..." Hannah was starting to get hungry, which only added more problems to the current situation.


"I'm so sorry Jane ... it's just that they're not making any movement in the police station ... and the light does not come back and we're going to stay in the dark as the candle goes out ..." Clay sat on the bed, more and more nervous because of the lack of control of the situation.


"I doubt that knowing that you've taken the radio will use it to communicate, you're a police officer, you should know ..." Juddit narrowed her eyes as she dropped onto Hannah's leg. "You'll have to be hungry no longer darling?"


Hannah started to nod very shyly, while Clay got up to look at the refrigerator in the room. "There are chocolates ... but I do not know if it's okay for you to sugar ... your mother had an allergy and you can have inherited it ..."

Clay started to search for a sugar-free candy bar while the radio went on first time in the whole afternoon. "Finally! Jane, bastards, be quiet for a moment."
Clay started looking for the channel they were talking about, while Hannah approached him behind to hug him and try to calm him down a bit. Mr. Will had said that if Clay got on his nerves he would only make things worse, but if they let themselves be trampled he would believe he was in control.

"You expected to hear the voice of the police chief, it's like that, Clay... Surprise, it's just you and me." Elsa's voice began to play on the radio, to the joy and rejoicing of Hannah and Juddit.


"W... who are you? I have two hostages! Do not you dare to approach Jane or me or I'll kill them!" Clay had to sit on the desk chair


"Her name is Hannah, and no matter how you call her Jane, she will never be your daughter."


"I SWEAR THAT AS YOU DO NOT RETURN IT NOW, I WILL SHOOT THE HOSTAGES!"


"I have two things to tell you, Clay, the first is that you're not going to shoot Hannah's mother or your partner, you're not going to let Hannah suffer."


"A...and the second?"


"That I'm already here" The four listened to the horn of a car in the parking lot, and with extreme care Clay peeked through the vocina, watching the irresponsible blonde waving at him from the car.


"I'M ARMED AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT! I'M A POLICE SINCE ITS 21 YEARS SO YOU DO NOT THINK THE SHOT WILL FAIL."


"Precisely because you are a policeman, I know you will not shoot an innocent person, Clay, this is your last chance, I have all the police in Bahia following me for stealing a patrol car, so they will be here in a few minutes."


"THAT YOU HAVE STOLEN A PATROL CAR? WHAT SHIT HAPPENS IN YOUR HEAD ELSA!" Hannah stood up suddenly, pushing Clay from the side of the door and going outside to give Elsa the blow of her life.


"JANE COMES BACK HERE NOW!" Clay came out behind Hannah, aiming her with the gun, completely deranged right now.

 

"MY NAME IS HANNAH! AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR DAUGHTER AND YOUR WIFE, BUT SURE IT IS NOT SO IMPORTANT AS THE IDIOT OF MY GIRLFRIEND HAS STOLEN A PATROL CAR!" As Elsa had anticipated, Hannah would lose her composure as soon as she learned of the theft of the patrol car.


"AS IT IS NOT THAT IMPORTANT, MY WIFE AND MY DAUGHTER DIED DURING THE BIRTH OF MY DAUGHTER!! I LOST IT ALL IN THIS LIFE! DO NOT DARE TO COMPARE THE THEFT OF A CAR WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE SUFFERED!" Clay began to sweat, without any of the three realized that little by little the street in front of the motel was beginning to fill with police and members of G.U.N


"THEN YOU ADMIT THAT I AM NOT YOUR DAUGHTER?" Hannah turned around and confronted Clay directly, who at the sight of the great, completely furious Hannah could not do anything but take a step back while still aiming her with the gun.


"OF COURSE THAT YOU ARE NOT MY DAUGHTER, BUT I NEED YOU TO BE! I CAN NOT SUPPORT IT AGAIN! IT HAS BEEN ALMOST ONE YEAR OF CONSTANT SUFFERING! I NEED TO FINISH ALL THIS NOW!"


"And kidnap Hannah, her mother and your partner is the best option for that?" He made his way to stand in front of Hannah, trying to cover her with a possible shot. (useless because of the difference in size)


"I DID AS MANY AS I TRIED IT, IT WAS TOO MUCH COWARD FOR KILL MYSELF! I CAN NOT HOLD THIS PAIN AND I CAN NOT FINISH MY LIFE! I AM A COWARD UNTIL TO SEE THEM AGAIN!" Clay held the pistol with both hands, beginning to cry disconsolately.

 

"THAT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE NOT ARRIVED THE TIME OF SEEING THEM AS YOU CAN BE SO BLIND TO SEE HIM CLAY?" Hannah could not suppress all the anger she was feeling, stepping over Elsa and grabbing Clay by the collar of her shirt.

"ELSA'S MOTHER DYED DURING HER BIRTH AND MY FATHER DIED BEFORE I WAS BORN! AND YOU SEE MY MOTHER DRAGGING IN HER PAIN? NO! SHE RAISED UP AND FOLLOWED HER WAY BECAUSE SHE KNOWED, THAT WHEN THE TIME ARRIVED, HE WOULD SEE HERE TO MY DAD"


"I NEED TO SEE THEM NOW, WHY CAN NOT YOU UNDERSTAND IT?" Clay struggled to get rid of Hannah, aiming with the gun while with the other hand tried to release the ferreous grip of giant hands that seemed unwilling to let go.


"THAT'S THE COWARD OPTION! DYING NOW I'D JUST SHOW YOU A COWARD AND NOT THE FATHER AND HUSBAND WHO LOVE WITH ALL YOUR HEART! YOU'RE A POLICE! WHERE'S YOUR PRIDE FOR DOING THE RIGHT?"

Clay decided to end all this, and prepared to shoot Hannah. "I'm sorry I can not see you like you want ... say hello from me."

...

......

.........

 

BANG!

Chapter End Notes:

Tomorrow the resolution of the first story arc! See you tomorrow!


(Also tomorrow will be the descriptions of Clay and Will)