- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In today's chapter, the first part of having too many characters together in the same scene was too overloaded, so I've tried a new kind of dialogue for this kind of scenes.Tell me in the comments if you like it or not! (for the next similar scenes)


I hope you enjoy the chapter! Thanks for all the readings as always!

 

Spear Hall of G.U.N (special meeting): February 4, 19:00 in the afternoon.


The 9 lances were seated in their respective seats (except Melody, who after failing to report the kidnapping fainted). The tension was in the air while Dylan had just confirmed the information, which was difficult, on the other hand, because of the power cut. The phones did not stop ringing for all the building, while the few agents that remained in the base tried to coordinate all the blocks established along Bahia.Zoe the Lich, second leader of the spears, was the last to sit down when Dylan hung up the phone.


Dylan: "The boss is going to manage the roadblocks, the airport and the port from the mayor's office, so she wants us to start the meeting ourselves ..."


Zoe: "You have heard spears, the situation is as critical as we imagined, Hannah has been kidnapped exactly one hour and a half ago, according to the complaint of her neighbors."


Natalya: "We have confirmation of the identity of the kidnapper, or does not the police know how to do it?" Natalya the centaur was the contact with the usual police, and in a situation like that, being left out of her position by Dylan was not something pleasant.


Jack: "Relax Nat, the police do what they can, if they were better they would be agents of G.U.N"


Natalya: "THEY DO WHAT THEY CAN DO? IF THEY DO THEIR WORK HANNAH WOULD NOT BE KIDNAPPED" Natalya hit the table with her fist, so hard that all the coffee cups threatened to fall.

Zoe: "SILENT AGENT NATALYA. According to what we have been informed, the kidnapper is the police agent Clay Thompson, 46 years old, American nationality, widower."


Light: "So a police officer? That explains why they took so long to passus the information, they must have been hiding it until we confirmed it." Light the succubus was removed in his chair like most, you never expect your enemy to be part of the forces of order.

 

Bolt: "We have ... information on the reason for the kidnapping?" Bolt was taking her fourth painkiller in the last hours while Jack tapped her under the table, trying to cheer her up.


Lisa: "Judging from what he says in the police report, Agent Clay kept calling Hannah, Jane ... but he does not put in. Is it something psychological about the kidnapper?" Lisa the dark slime was one of the few who had received the report in the hand of police chief Chalmer. Unfortunately the haste of this had prevented them from gathering more information.


Robin: "All this kidnapping, together with the fact that he has not asked for a rescue for now, only allows us to think that it was an emotional crime, which complicates the matter even more." Robin, the only human with Jack and Dylan in the G.U.N dome had already had experience before during his time in charge of the Phoenix crime unit. But even for her they had too little information to create any theory.


Zoe: "Robin, you are the oldest and most experienced of our team, have you seen something like this before?"

Robin: "I wish I could say no, but this type of crime is mostly caused by psychologically unstable people, which makes us face a police in a psychotic outbreak, armed with ammunition of all kinds for at least 2 pistols and a shotgun Two secondary hostages and Hannah ... the thing does not look too good "


Mirabelle: "This is why you can not leave our work to the useless of the police." the former criminal Mirabelle the jabberwock did not miss the opportunity to criticize the police that one day arrested her.

Jack: "I do not want to hear about a thief, no matter how many years ago."


Look: "I made a mistake when I was a young girl and I paid for my crimes, that man is armed and he has the girl we should protect, do not expect nice words from my mouth for them!"


Zoe: "AGENT JACK, STOP PROVOCATING YOUR COMPANIONS."


Jack: "There is no light in Bahia! and I dont have computers or electronic devices beyond my cell phone without a lot of battery, if you take away my provocations, you kill me!

Sora: "That we continue without light means that we do not have any kind of surveillance video or similar?" Sora, the sea bishop, was as calm as ever, flipping through the map of Bahia on the table instead of the usual touch screen.


Natalya: "Not only do we not have any kind of vigilance, we also engage a police officer, so he knows perfectly well where there are surveillance controls or not."


Dylan: "All the exits and entrances of Bahia are closed and controlled by GUN agents, until the boss has called all the students who took the GUN rookie exam the previous weeks to help in the controls!" Clay is locked in Bahia, it does not have any escape. "


Robin: "He does not need it either."


Light: "What do you mean, Robin?"


Robin: "She has Hannah, the object of her fantasies, whatever they are, as long as Hannah is not in danger, she will keep her alive."


Sora: "I mean ... that's a race against the clock?"


Zoe: "As soon as Hannah's life is in danger in his eyes, he will not hesitate to do anything to protect her ... and Hannah is in the front line."


Jack: "You will not be implying ..."


Bolt: "NO! WE CAN NOT LET THAT HAPPEN! HANNAH IS TOO YOUNG TO DIE THIS WAY!" Bolt fell to the ground, crying inconsolably while Jack and Mira approached to try to calm her down.

Zoe: "Hannah represents everything for Bahia, and for our dreams, we have used all our resources in these years to ensure her safety and happiness, this time Bolt will not be different"


Lisa: "We have confirmation that the police car was parked in" hephaestus point ", which allows us to create a perimeter to look for him."


Robin: "It's not that easy, first if we make a lot of noise and we go from motel to motel and from factory to factory, we can risk that he feels cornered, and second, there are no surveillance cameras available, so we can not rule out that he left Hannah, Juddit and his partner somewhere and then left the car in another to buy time, he's a cop after all, he knows the rules of the game."


Lisa: "So ... we broke up and investigated stealthily, sorry Robin, but I can not think of anything else"


Zoe: "It would take too long, every second counts, we only have one option left."


Light: "Turn on the electrical current and use signal trackers?, we could triangulate their position."


Jack: "I hope, with the idea that I have had, the next time you ask for an emergency generator you ask the boss for me."


Mirabelle: "That you had an idea is more than enough to support you"


Zoe: "Agent Mirabelle ... I liked that Agent Jack, explain your idea"


Jack: We are used to living in a world where electricity is everything. And that's not different for Clay. I propose to call the power plant and ask that they delay as much as possible the repairs. So when night falls Clay will be forced to continue his plans without any type of electrical device, despairing. If he's in a motel or a factory, he'll be forced to go out and get food for Hannah."


Bolt: "And if he already has it? And if the despair ..." Bolt cried again imagining what could happen to Hannah if Clay went into panic.


Zoe: "It's the best thing we have ... Dylan, call the power plant and ask them to delay the ignition as much as possible Agents, prepare for as soon as the night falls go to the designated perimeter and start looking in the maximum possible silence."

All: YES LADY.


While all the other agents went out to look for their weapons and equipment, Robin approached Zoe, who collapsed in her chair.


Robin: "It was not bad, novice boss, you have managed to bring order in such a situation."


Zoe: "Thank you ... but I can not help but be terribly worried, what would I say to Hannah's father if he knew we had failed him and Hannah paid for it?"


Robin: "You have to stop thinking about the dead dear" Robin stroked his shoulder, trying to get her bad thoughts out of her.


Zoe: "I am a lich Robin, my mere existence is a crime against life, I am constantly in the other world, so I feel the deceased much closer than others"
Robin did not stop squeezing his shoulder, while both kept silent praying for Hannah.

 

 

??

 
Hannah squeezed the shirt around her mother's leg with the utmost strength and delicacy.


"Come on Hannah, I'm not going to break if you squeeze a little more!" Juddit closed her teeth while Hannah squeezed a little more.


"Good job Hannah, and now clean the wound as you can" Agent Will was not in the best situation in the world, unable to move his legs and feeling very dizzy, but his sense of duty prevented him from closing his eyes while they were being held hostage.


"I ... will ... Mr. Will." Hannah was visibly affected, trembling and crying silently as she watched the shot in her mother's leg.


"Only Will hannah, Mr. Will was my father."


"Your father was also called Will? How unoriginal ..." Juddit was trying to joke about Will's failed prank, trying to relax his daughter as much as possible.


"I've never done well ..." Will had to silence himself suddenly when Clay came back into the room.


"Damn it ... the road control is bigger than before ... it's going to cost us more than I thought to leave the city Jane ..."


"YOU'RE NOT GOING OUT OF CITY CLAY, YOU'LL BE TRAPPED AND YOU KNOW PERFECTLY!" Will had always been a fighting cock, and with his friend in a situation so being afraid would not help at all.


"SHUT UP WILL OR I SWEAR FOR GOD THAT I KILL YOU HERE!" Clay picked up the gun from his holster, shaking with nerves and aiming at Will.


"DAD NO! PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS!" Hannah bit her tongue as she could while she stood between them, praying that continuing to pretend to be her daughter would calm Clay down.

 

"You're lucky Will, Jane is as good as her mother..." Hannah approached Clay and hugged him, still shaking.


"Dad ... tell me again where we're going to go, so you'll calm down a bit ... I do not like to see you so nervous ..."


"Sure my little one!" Clay sat on the bed and tapped her side to let Hannah sit with him, without leaving the gun to the misfortune of the three victims. "As soon as we get out of this horrible city we will go to Massachusetts, to the farm of the grandparents! And once there we will find your mother ... and finally we can be the family we deserve ... finally we can fulfill the dream of our life ... only us 3, in the best country in the world ... hehehehe ... "


Clay's madness did nothing but get worse, but unfortunately for Hannah, to protect her mother and Mr. Will ... I had to play the game a little longer ... until Elsa comes to rescue her ... elsa or the police or GUN .. he did not care who came.

 

 

Entrance of the Elsa building: 20:00 in the afternoon.



"Fortunately, with the plans we have been able to save the meeting ... or often I would have formed." Ritchey sighed as he would have the door of the car to Elsa, who was loaded with candy for Hannah.


"As all this does not serve Hannah as an apology Ritchey I swear to God that I will build a building with your face and knock it down on your fucking birthday." Elsa irritated not to such good metaphors as the merry Elsa.


"Fuck dude ... how bad you are ... I'll buy a switch to Hannah as an apology! You did not say you liked video games? I've heard it's a very good console!"
"From what company is it?"


"... sony? No no! Samsung! I think it's samsung!"


"Ritchey ... stop trying to go modern, it does not look good on you." Elsa stood at the door of the building, while Ritchey paid the taxi driver when Chris opened the door, hitting Elsa and making all his apologies end up on the floor.


"ELSA FINALLY, I TAKE ALL THE AFTERNOON-"


"CHRIS! LOOK AT ALL THAT YOU HAVE FORMED! MY APOLOGIES FOR HANNAH ALL THROUGH THE SOIL! YOU DAMN YOURSELF AND ALL YOUR FAMILY!"


"HANNAH AND JUDDIT HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!" Elsa remained in total silence, leaving her face completely white to both her and Ritchey and the taxi driver.


"... Ritchey, pay the taxi driver, we have to go to the police station."
"Elsa calm down, let's think like-" Elsa grabbed him by the neck, pulling the shorter man into the taxi and looking at him with an empty expression.


"... Ritchey, pay the taxi driver, we have to go to the police station, I have to save Hannah"

Chapter End Notes:

Today is the turn of Jack's description!

 

Jack:


- Height: 6 feet 1 inch


- Physical aspect: Jack tries hard to avoid the generic agent aspect of the FBI, so it is difficult to see him in a suit like the rest of his teammates.With a dark orange dyed hair and completely unnecessary glasses since he sees perfectly, Jack walks around the building of G.U.N normally in shorts, t-shirt of music groups or Hawaiian t-shirts. Always in flip flops.


- Personality: Jack is imbecile and egocentric, a genius of electronics too, but a fool at the end and out. He spends his days despising Dylan at the first opportunity he is allowed or performing tasks of dubious morality. No wonder it is Elsa's biggest support among the rest of the spears.


Jack usually orbits around Bolt, accompanying her every night of surveillance, accompanying her to her home or accompanying her to their meetings (which Bolt still endures is a mystery). In the end Jack is nothing more than a computer genius who even with his horrible personality has managed to make a gap between the spears, however much he insists that he has earned it by his charisma and good work.


- Extras: Jack is the oldest of a family of 9 members, with 7 younger sisters who adore him as a hero. Nobody is surprised that this natural way of feeling superior comes from his childhood.