- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 


 

 

The lights of the streetlights began to light up as people began to look for restaurants and bars to stay for dinner. The weather was appropriate, the ideal temperature and the desire to celebrate a good time filled the entire city.

And although people were willing to have a good time, no one could avoid turning to look at the masked man with a skull and black raincoat despite the temperatures.


"You can keep smiling, the city is safe" thought the masked as he walked, proudly smiling from under the mask. GUN would soon find the last villain who had the misfortune to meet with the fists of justice, which meant that these people could once again feel safe.


And in the impacable sight of the masked one, a great group of people milled in front of the shop window of an appliance shop, watching a television.With pride, Skullman stepped behind the group, stopping to listen to his compliments.

But what he found wasnt praise.


"How could he have done that to a surgeon?"


"This city is increasingly full of psychopaths"


"Mayor Elsa should do something! We can ask her to go hunting herself."


"One can no longer feel calm and safe on the streets ..."



Skullman couldnt understand what his ears caught, no matter how hard he tried.

"How can they not feel safe? A monster in sheep's clothing who had accidentally killed an old man was now resting among the dead.

Those psychopaths they're talking about... should be the ones who scare them; which means that I must work harder than ever" Skullman said to himself, as he began to walk the streets again. If Mayor Elsa failed to make them feel safe, only he could do it.


"This isnt a city for evildoers, and I'm the one who will remind to all of you..."

Skullman said aloud this time as he went into the first alley he found, preparing to begin a villainy cleanup.

 

 


 

 


 

 

"Your grandfather Flynn and I have been investigating the lands around our mountain, following the route that the explorers had drawn to the village of the gunpowder orcs or whatever they are called... I dont care so much although I must admit that they are more cults that my orcs.

Following that path, we find a forest affected by the corruption of the Master. It was a long and hard battle, but after facing a lot of corrupted beasts, we managed to find the source of the corruption: An Alitian crystal poisoned with some kind of containment magic.

The explorers of the fiery alliance who have continued to investigate on the orders of your grandfather found a huge city in a huge darkened esplanade on sharp mountains-"


"A city? Whaaaaaaat? How did they find a city?" The revelation was too strange for Sarah to be quiet, asking what Destructron was also thinking.


"A city! A human city like this! With tall buildings, electric lights... Not a city like Iloa, if not a more similar to a human!" Xilven didnt know how to explain it, except for the little information that Flynn had given him before sending him to look for his granddaughter.

"The city seems to originate from a kind of capsule or something, I dont know. All I know is that your grandfather is in that city talking to his leaders and wants you or your mother to come in the name of the fierce alliance... and before you say it, Flynn doesnt want to intrude too much into the alliance big names for now"

 

"Oh! Flynn has something against the fierce alliance!" Destructron applauds happily for the possibilities of internal conflict.

Xilven looked at the ceiling for a few seconds, trying to find the right words.
"No, the fiery alliance is trustworthy! What happens is that Flynn doesnt want to subject another tribe to an exhaustive investigation as happened with the orcs of the powder! You know that today they are still being investigated to see if Are they reliable allies?"


"Boring but that is a standart procedure... I mean, I'm not very in favor of so many security checks for people who have already treated us well and shown us their loyalty... but acting behind the fierce alliance back doesnt seem too good for our allies... but at the same time it's chaotic, which I love!

GOD, I HAVE AN INTERNAL CONFLICT!"


Ignoring the robot completely, Xilven and Sarah continued talking.

"I can warn my mother, but..." Sarah stopped mid-sentence, beginning to think about something... something not too correct for the giantess's gaze.
"... have you said that I would also be worth?"


"That is the message that your grandfather has given me. Except Dalia, Jack or Hannah, the rest of the official agents of the fiery alliance in your family are worth... you in particular are better because you are their granddaughter and you are super efficient! I also think the same, and I'm a elf of the storm! You can-"


Sarah smiled animated, thinking of the compliments of everyone when she brought new allies to the fiery alliance.
"That matters less to me, but I still buy it! Destructron, about that Skullman, we can take care of him and my grandfather job at the same time?"


"Are you suggesting... a crossover?! God, Sarah! I thought you would be a pain in the ass, but in the end this new personality of yours is cool! Crossover Skullman / Mistery city and allies!"


"Yes! Imagine! Facing Skullman... whatever it is, on top of a building while a god attacks us... wait a moment..." The expression on the giantess's face vanished at the moment after hearing what she herself was saying.
"NO! WHY... why I'm so excited about such nonsense! AGGGG!"


Crawling out of the VIP room, Sarah ran aimlessly, deep in thought.
"What's wrong now?" Xilven asked confused, doubting if any behavior had been misunderstood.

 

Destructon shrugged, taking a sip of tea and looking toward the door. "The heart of a young girl is a mystery, my friend. The person that she really is is struggling with the mask that until now she wore... two ways of living and thinking facing each other.

I have little time to take care of her before Dalia wake up again at full capacity, but I will not let her heart keep lying to the rest of her true self.

The designs of Azure key for her shouldnt be what they decide the direction of her existence"



Xilven nodded thinking about her own daughters, fearing the day they would become teenagers. "You speak very well, you know... wait a moment... WHERE IS THE TEA YOU ARE DRINKING?!"


"I have a compartment in my throats for liquids where I first analyze them to know what behavior I should adopt and then evaporate them"


"Subtle and intelligent, well played, Destructron... well played..."

 

 


 

 

What... is it going through my head?! I am not like that! I dont say things like cock or get excited for fighting!

 

The giantess ran and ran through the streets, her eyes closed and her teeth clenched. But even though her eyes were closed, not a single false step she gave.

As guided by a supernatural force, not a normal person grazed the danger the most minimum, each step of Sarah perfectly away from all of them without even stopping her career.

Two self confronted, the one that was once and the one that was destined to be, a new and unknown personality that terrified her.


Why... C-remember, why are you recording that? I'm not even talking!


And while the giantess was starting to slow down her career, the waves of the sea-

 

I'm not near the sea! I would have to follow running a couple of other neighborhoods to get closer to the coast... WHY ARE I TALKING TO YOU?! You cant answer me without useless words!


Because you're looking for the right answer and you do not care who gives it to you, even if it's a machine. Sarah's mind was confused and frightened, and the flight was proof of that.She sought and sought the answer that marked the path to follow, feeling for the first time in her lost life.

Master's blood had cleared the clouds, allowing Sarah to see heaven for the first time as it was, imperfect and perfect at the same time:

Destructron being an evil fool but with good or at least not terrible intentions.

Hannah and Elsa showing the reality behind all their way and how they smiles  was a reward after a hard trip...

The injustice that meant that nobody could decide beyond what Azure Key chose and see how his people gradually became soldiers for the plans of the meteor.

Is Sarah the will that Bahia needs, the heartbeat which will replace Elsaand it will make the city keep beating? Is she what this city wants her to suppose for their lives? Living by the expectations of others wasnt something terrible, but now something inside that the giantess felt anxiety and fear.


YOU ARE... you are repeating yourself! That you have already narrated! I have already heard Destructron, I have already seen how my own aura is changing! I can hear and feel their expectations and I notice the pressure that I havent yet known... but that isnt an answer!


I cant give you an answer. All my function is to narrate and record the events that happen around me, for that Dalia bought me.


And how can you get to narrate what I'm feeling!?


For your tears and your actions, for your pulse and the speed of your breathing. I am not a cheap Recorder precisely, and my price is mainly due to my function of self-perception.


...What?


Although Dalia deactivates the functions depending on what she wants to transcribe, all the time I am recording, watching and listening to what is happening around me. I can generate patterns of behavior, previews and theories about what I see and hear constantly.

And every time something new contradicts the previous thing I modify it inside my database. I learn from every experience I hear, understanding more and more important people for Dalia.

Everything I know about you is thanks to what Dalia writes about you, whether it's uploaded to work or deleted. That is why I can generate a theory of how you feel right now with 71% correct. It's correct?


...part of it yes, part no... if you can do this, why... the coast... okay, now if you can say what you were going to say about the sea.

 

Dalia is a mean and manipulative person, a good person and a perfect bitch at the same time. I'm just a machine, so I can not defend myself from Dalia's modifications and many times I just have to write what she wants... mainly she uses me for moments when she feels defeated do not go into the main story, although sometimes she forgets to deactivate me.


C-Recorder... I have to admit that your AI is one of the most advanced I've seen in a long time. But still... I know that my sister is a good person although her greed and her selfishness lose her! You do not have to tell me things I know!

WHAT I NEED... IS AN ANSWER!


I cant not tell you things that you already know if you want an answer at the same time. Both procedures arent compatible.


You mean I already know the answer! That I've set up a meaningless drama and that I'm acting like a little girl?! What should I listen to the voice of my heart and follow the path that dictates?!

THAT I SHOULD ONLY WORRY ABOUT SMILING AND MAKING THE OTHER SMILE ?! THAT I-


You dont have the answer yet? Why are you spinning something you already know? And as the giantess realized everything, the sunset was hiding on the sea, giving way to a night in which Sarah would decide who she really was.

 

...my heart keeps beating, with strength and full of determination. I dont know if I can continue being the perfect daughter of my mothers... and I have even more doubts after seeing how I really am...

But even if I'm on the street talking to a device, even though I've been running out of sense, even if I do not know how to recognize myself... I'll find the answer to all my problems! That is my answer!

And now, forgive me the question but I must do it. How long have you been planning everything, Destructron?

 

More time than you imagine, it has been a hard and slow process, and I had to climb a lot in the hierarchy of the ardent alliance to be able to manage everything I needed.

But no matter how hard it was, I swore in the name of chaos that I would not let you get lost in the dark.That's my lifestyle, Sarah. Today, yesterday and forever.


Can I meet you some day beyond the muscular robot?


I would say yes for sure, but it would not be true. What I will tell you is that if we defeat Skullman, I will show you a picture of me.


What do you have against that Skullman?


Mainly it is a question of ideology. I want to sow chaos, but if someone is killing people who have committed minor crimes next to me nobody will pay attention to my actions!

This morning, I cut the traffic lights of 2 avenues and there was no accident or accident! Nothing! It's Skullman's fault!


You're weird, you know? More than what I expected. I dont think it's a bad thing, but you're fun!

 


 

 

Ring Ring, Ring Ring


"Ahhhh, Ahhhh... damn... now?!"


"Easy, honey... I take care..." Elsa wiped sweat and what wasnt sweat from her head, walking almost exhausted to the bedside table. "The extra size is the icing on the cake, right?" Elsa laughed while pressing the speaker button.

 

"Moms, I have to ask you something" Sarah's voice interrupted the amusing playful activity of their mothers, who sighed in unison.


"Honey, we're listening!" Hannah said smiling as she massaged her aching legs.


Sarah tried to start talking several times, without finding the right words. This fact was more than enough for her two mothers to straighten up quickly looking at the C-phone.

"Grandpa needs me for certain events in the other continent, and I dont know if I'll have time in the next few days to attend to my obligations with you, Mama Elsa..."


Elsa and Hannah sighed relieved to see that it was nothing serious.

"Honey, dont say more!" Elsa said as she climbed back onto Hannah. "You are on vacation and you have full permission to do what you please, you understand, you have taken all the honors in college and you are an ideal daughter, I believe that your mother and I can take care of a sleeping Dahlia and survive a couple of days without you!"


"THANKS THANK YOU, MOM!" And without waiting for any response, the eldest daughter of the Reyes family cut the call.


"Are we too soft as mothers?" Elsa asked caressing the nipple of his beloved, nipple that could pass through a stool easily.

 

"I'm very soft right now! Sarah has cut me off in the middle of my moment and I demand that we go back to him!" Catching his wife with two fingers, Hannah moved her to his groin, letting her fall without consideration.


"Okay, just dont scream so much, Dalia is still sleeping!" And not wanting to make his wife wait any longer, Elsa went back to her wet work.

 

 


 

 

Portal station of New Bahia del Sol

 


The doors of the station opened wide, everyone turning to the giantess that came with a robot in one palm and an elf from the storm in the other.

A regiment of storm elves who guarded an unknown portal for the workers of the station rose up suddenly at the sight of their majestic leader. None gave anything for Xilven, but God forgive me if he has succeeded!

"Open step! Chief Xilven has done it!" Dozens of storm elves cheered their boss proudly while Dalia left him on the ground.


"Boys, it was obvious, wasnt it? how was I going to fail!? I'm Xilven! Open the portal for Sarah and Destructron, Flynn is waiting for us!"

Two porter-engineer elves nodded, preparing the spell to expand the portal to Sarah's height.

"How is the situation for that place? Everything is still correct?" Xilven asked while another elf withdrew his robe and two others placed a light barrier around Xilven, allowing him to change.


"Flynn has gotten an audience with Empress Sindas and is currently waiting for you to arrive. Our men have managed to establish a camp near the X-51 capsule and we have established a direct portal with Sleeping Dragon Peak as ordered before leaving, sir"


"Well well! In the end, joining the fiery alliance has been good for us, right? Finally we have the technological and economic support to launch our battalions! Soon we should be able to embark on the search for the other tribes of Elves of the storm!" Xilven smiled proudly as the portal opened fully.

"Before you ask, guys, wait to the camp and then I explain our plans! At last, things are going to be done our way around here!"


And without waiting another second, Xilven went through the portal followed by confused Sarah and Destructron. The entire battalion of elves followed their boss, leaving behind only one of the portal architects to close the portal and prevent undesirables from affecting the mission.

 

 


 

Chapter End Notes:

 


 

Dalia's C-com, on and recording:

 

Where... where am I? Ahhhh... my body is sore from sleeping so much... You know what? I'm going to piss and sleep for a while longer, I'll record something in the C-recorder later... should I eat something, some chips? And fried chicken! God bless the delivery at home! I should change my panties too, these look like they're going to cut my waist!