- Text Size +

Don’t touch my Stephen!

“HARDER! FUCK ME HARDER, YOU DIMWITTED DICK!” roared Aunt Suzie in the distance, commanding her nephew’s attention without even realizing it. “I WANT YOU TO CUM IN MY PUSSY, YOU LITTLE SHIT! ONLY THEN WILL YOUR PUNY THINGS WILL MAKE ME GOOD!”

It had been two weeks since Stephen had been shrunk to 5 cm (2inches) tall, and he was already a broken shadow of his former self, shivering constantly and trying his best to not attract his Auntie’s attention. The first week, Suzie had simply spent her time buying dollhouses furniture to put in the small aquarium that was now his home, giving him blankets, a sort of shelter to hide way from prying eyes and a litter. When she was particularly clumsy or he had felt really brave, he had had the gall to shout at her, screaming, ordering her to restore him to his full size…

Of course, she laughed it off, saying that it was at his full size and that everything would be great. And even then, he had screamed at her only when he wasn't recoiling in terror of her immense fingers, monstrous breasts or titanic teeth, or wasn’t being cowed into submission by the vast expanse of Suzie’s ass almost colliding with the aquarium inadvertently. One shock and his prison would fall against the floor, so far below, and he doubted he could survive it.

“HONEY, I KNOW IT MUST BE HARD, BUT IT’S FOR THE BEST; LET’S FACE IT, YOU WOULDN’T EVER NEVER HAVE FOUND A GIRL AS GOOD AS ME FOR YOU! YOU KNOW, I’VE WANTED YOU FOR SOOOO LONG, YOU’VE NO IDEA? FOUR YEARS AT LEAST. I’VE SEEN HOW THOSE SKINNY LITTLE BITCHES AND THOSE MORONS BEHAVED AROUND YOU AT SCHOOL. FORGET ABOUT THEM, I’VE GOT EVERYTHING, THE TITS, THE ASS, THE SIZE, THE LOVE… PLUS YOU DON’T EVEN HAVE TO BOTHER WITH MY SEXUAL NEEDS, BECAUSE I CAN DEAL WITH THEM ALONE… WELL, ALMOST ALONE” had laughed the gigantic moron.

But the second week… the second week, Auntie had brought one of her lovers home, one he had never seen, probably someone she had hooked up with during the previous days and decided to have sex with, perhaps even a fellow model, considering how good he looked. That guy was tall, even more so than her, towering above her in an incredible way and Stephen had stared in awe, from his hidden lair in the aquarium, as the two Gods had sex. Just watching had been enough to break his will, because of you minuscule and out of place it had made him feel. He was nothing, he had to admit it.

The guy, whose name he hadn’t gotten, was a monster, plain and simple. He had incredible muscles and, the first night, when Stephen had seen for the first time his erect dick, he had cried. It was at least 35 cm long (13,8 inches)! And it was so wide he could have probably hide three time over under it and not been spotted. Watching that gigantic pillar penetrating his Aunt, hearing their screams of ecstasy has made him cry. The sound of their body colliding with each others was deafening and then came the aftershock, like distant earthquake as Suzie’s bed groaned in pain under their combined weight.

The first few days, he had just done so, crying, and Suzie hadn’t understood why, even when her cunt was dripping of this guy’s cum so much that Stephen could have drown in it after one of their short evening session. But right now, it was Saturday, barely 11 a.m. and the Gods were at it since 8a.m., after a torrid night where those sex-crazed Titans had fucked for hours on end. The divine form of his Aunt spread body was etched in his mind, even as she wriggled in orgasm after orgasm. All Stephen could do was stroke his minuscule, even compared to his own body, dick and pray for release. He wanted so bad to be this immense guy, to have his way with her, to dominate her as easily as he did.

Silence fell on the room as the two giants stopped their love-making for a moment, at the worst timing possible because the bug-sized teenager was on edge now and he couldn’t stop himself, despite the danger hew as in. The guy rose to his feet, clearly intending to go for the shower, his body drenched in sweat, his tanned skin glistening. He walked toward the cupboard where the aquarium was resting, and the view of his flaccid cock, at least twice as tall as he was brought Stephen to his release. He was ashamed of it, but God, he was pathetic anyway and this God was so incredible! He came; screaming in pleasure as he finally released some pressure.

“WHAT THE FUCK?” asked the giant, turning to look at the source of the sound and reaching for the aquarium.

Stephen screamed in horror when he was caught by the fingers of the giant man, struggling to push them away. That guy had immediately found him. The muscle jock brought him to his eyes and looked at him, a little lost. Then a wide smile crept on his face and without a word, he brought the minuscule teenager to his dick, which was going erect at an alarming pace. Stephen cried, the powerful odour of sex overloading his sense, the pulse of this guy’s blood in his growing member powerful enough to be felt through the air.

“LICK IT, THINGY” ordered the colossus.

Before Stephen could obey, a brutal impact shook his whole word. Looking up, he saw that Suzie had brought her body against the giant, forcing him to turn his body toward her, smiling tenderly at the colossus before kissing him passionately, one of her hand seizing the enormous cock before reaching the fingers holding Stephen and expertly got him and deposited him back into the aquarium.

Then in one swift movement, she broke the kiss, glaring at him with a look of pure hatred which forced the colossus to take a step back and sprayed something at the giant’s face, something green, the same colours than the shrinking potion Stephen had created. In less than one second, Suzie’s lover had been reduced to 5 cm (2 inches) and while Stephen could hear his screams, faints and distant, all he could look at was the wrathful face of his Aunt, her beautiful face distorted in a heinous snarl at the now minuscule body near her feet.

“NOBODY, AND I MEAN, NO-FUCKING-BODY TOUCH MY STEPHEN, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!” roared the Goddess above, her voice so powerful that Stephen cowered in fear, whimpering and crying, his mind overloading with primal terror.

She crouched, caught the now minuscule guy and brought him over her head in one swift movement. Stephen screamed in horror when she simply dropped him in her immense mouth and chewed on him without further warning. The wet crunches and the screams coming for up there made the poor sixteen years old boy piss himself once more, especially because he knew full well that his Aunt was playing with the poor guy. Wetting himself was a habit by now when his Aunt was around, she was simply too much for his mind and body to handle in any other way. Finally, the screams stopped and she swallowed, in a terrible gulp.

“URGH, NEXT TIME I WON’T CHEW ON HIM… WELL, ON THE NEXT FUCKER WHO WOULD DARE TO TOUCH YOU, SWEETIE” said the giantess, smiling down at her nephew with so much love in her eyes that it made Stephen even more afraid of her. She was clearly insane, he realized. She loved him, he knew it, he could tell it, but this love was too much, too deep, to all-encompassing. “ARE YOU OKAY? DID THE BIG BAD MAN HURT YOU? DON’T WORRY, I’M HERE FOR YOU, ALWAYS! DO YOU WANT TO SUCK ON MY NIPPLES? OR PERHAPS TO GO HIDE A LITLLE IN MY ASSHOLE, BABY? YOU WOULD BE SAFE HERE…”

“How did you shrink him?” asked the minuscule boy, shivering and ignoring the last part. He was sure that he wouldn’t feel safe inside his airheaded Aunt’s shithole. Plus, despite his shaken condition, it was an important question, he was sure that he had spilled all his shrinking solution on himself two weeks ago and it was meant to lose its property in seconds after being exposed to air. And his mind couldn't work on anything, he had to deal with science based stuff to not lose his marble, right here, right now, after he had just saw his Aunt eating a man alive.

“WELL, YOU LEFT YOUR NOTES IN THE BASEMENT HONEY. I READ THEM AND RECREATED THE STUFF, VERY CAREFULLY OF COURSE! WE WOULDN’T WANT ME TO SHRINK, RIGHT?” asked the giantess, not realizing that it was what her nephew had wished to happen before his accident. Discovering that she was able to replicate his work made Stephen terribly frightened. Who knew what she would do with it? “ANYWAY, I’LL WASH MYSELF OF THIS LOSER’S SWEAT ON ME, AND THEN I’LL MAKE SURE YOU’RE SAFE AND SOUND FOR THE DAY, OKAY?”

With a massive laugh, the naked colossus walked to the shower, offering her nephew a view of her ass in all its natural glory, its muscles dancing below the layer of fat which made it so tantalizing. Without understanding why, Stephen knew that he would spend the rest of the day in it, there was no way that Suzie would release him early one of she used him as an anal plug. And it made him hard as rock, to his shame. He took his minuscule penis in his hand and stroked again. Better to cum here than inside her asshole, anyway, he reasoned.