- Text Size +

Stressful day

Suzie groaned deeply when she opened her house’s door. What a horrible day it had been! First her Stephen had been sick. Apparently, he had taken the habit to eat some of her shit when she shoved him in her ass. She had to admit that it made her very hot, to know that she could have drove him to do that without even noticing, but now, the poor baby was puking and shaking, all feverish and she didn’t know what to do.

She had given him clear water in a bottle cap and some real food before she left this morning but she was afraid it wouldn’t do the trick. She had added a sock to his blanket and prayed for the best. She couldn’t really regrow him to bring him to the doctor. Everybody was still searching for him outside and she had to play the worried and grieving aunt all days long. Having him just go to get his health checked as if nothing had happened would raise too many questions.

To make matter worst, his mental capabilities seemed to be decreasing. He had a harder time to focus on anything she told him, especially after a long session inside her. Suzie begun to suspect that her gases had an advert effect on his big, beautiful, brain and with a heavy heart, she had told him before leaving the house that for the time being, her ass was off limit to him. He had tried to protest, claiming that he had to be in there, to please her, that it was his duty, but she had remained resolute.

Then, her modelling day had been awful. She had had to wear a skimpy cat-girl outfit. Sure, it pushed her huge breasts up, something which was always awesome, because of the effect it had on all the guys on set. She had smiled at them and saw their dick going full erect in seconds. Being good looking was so awesome. Her sister Helen never had understood this. Not that she hadn’t been beautiful, of course, but still.

Suzie had to admit that as far as she could remember, she had had fantasies about dominating her older sibling. Helen had been the smallest of their family, by far, and it had drove Suzie mad with want. That she had twenty-two years more than her hadn’t made it less true. Even today, vibrant day-dreaming of her having her way with Helen were enough to make the worst situation bearable.

Well, it used too. Now that she had Stephen for herself, it was hardly satisfying to imagine herself grinding her ass on her sister’s face while crushing her husband’s genitalia with one of her feet. Her Honey made her feel like a Goddess, being a Mistress wasn’t good enough anymore. Still, she had to pretend, and try to look happy for the shooting. It had lasted most of the morning, and when it had been over, she had gestured to one of the less ugly guys present to come with her.

He had been a small guy, probably 1m70 (5f6) or something but his dick had looked enormous in his sport short. She hadn’t been disappointed and had fucked him standing, against the wall of her lodge. She had closed her eyes and imagined that his engorged member was Stephen’s body, going in and out of her pussy… and then she imagined that he was shoved by this huge penis inside her and it made her feel sooo good. Then the stupid fucker had talked.

“I’ll… I’ll cum soon” had groaned this ridiculous fucker, and Suzie had been disgusted.

She had barely begun to really get in the mood and this loser was killing it already. Still when he tried to get out of her, she pushed him even more against the wall and increased the speed of her gyrations. With a small scream of pleasure, he had gushed his sperm inside her. He was hardly worth it, of course, but at least, the hot cream made her feel better. Her right hand rummaged through her things as he gasped, his head resting on her prodigious rack.

“Can I… Can I do your ass?” asked the man, to Suzie’s surprise.

“Only if I’m on top” had replied the Amazon, smiling at him with a very predatory look.

“Oh God… I’ve dreamt about it for months now!” almost yelled the man, letting himself fall on the floor.

Without a word, Suzie fully removed her pant and, spreading her cheeks, she quickly engulfed his dick insider her ass. Thank God for Stephen, she thought. Without him, my anus wouldn’t be used to taking things inside, especially something this big. She clutched for dear life at the vial in her hand, while fucking the guy extremely rough. Her ginormous ass covered most of his upper body and she could feel that it was wider that his torso.

The guy groaned in pain after some time, but by the way he clutched her body, Suzie knew he liked it rough. It made her so wet to dominate this loser so much, to be this absolute power over him… and then he came without warning, screaming incoherently as his semen poured inside her ass. And all her stress and anger came back in one rush.

“Of for fuck sake!” she roared, before spraying the man in the shrinking potion.

In less than a second, the little speck was firmly between her ass, and she could hear his pitiful screams of terror. It had been an impulse she had had all day long, she had wanted to shrink him and then eat it afterwards, possibly as a source of protein for their eventual children, but she had already decided that he was not worthy enough to make her pregnant, so her plans had changed.

Without a word, she picked him up, rose to her full size and brought him close to her face. She noticed that the speck was bawling incoherently, pissing himself and crying. God, he was pathetic and the giantess had a moment of hesitation. He deserved to die for being such a disappointment, but she didn’t know yet how. Then, it dawned on her. When she was a kid, she liked to pop up bugs, the bigger the better, to alleviate her stress.

“Please, oh God, please! Save me” screamed the man, among other incoherent drivel.

Suzie rolled her eyes and brought him to her titanic rear. Without a word, she deposited him there and begun to clench her ass shut. She had spent so much time training to do it that her body reacted exactly as she wanted. Contrary to most peoples, especially those with very large asses, she had a perfect control of her assets. She slowly increased the pressure on the pitiful bug.

She felt his first bones broking, his screamed still audible despite the massive wall of flesh surrounding him. It made her so wet… She kept going and soon, she felt his minuscule body give way, all his bone being reduced to dust. A sudden wetness indicated that he had broken down and was probably a smear on her ass… Still, she kept going. Finally, after two long minute, she released her ass and took her phone to shoot pictures and see what remained of the loser.

A cruel laugh escaped her lips when she noticed that nothing human remained. He was basically a large red stain on her titanic backside. His organs had been crushed into a paste, which was also made of the rest of his body. Suzie felt a strange impulse and scooped the remains with a finger and brought them to her mouth. It tasted far better than the last guy she had eaten, possibly because her sweat had abundantly drenched this one. Anyway, she took a mental note. If she ever ate another man raw, cooking him with her ass made the experience better.

She quickly cleaned herself, dumped the loser’s clothes in the nearest garbage bin and returned to her schedule. She had some time left to eat, then she would have to go and shit up his semen and all, and then shooting for the afternoon. Sooo boring! I want my Stephen, come on!

------------------------------------

Suzie approached her Honey. The poor thing was still in bed, looking as sick as this morning, but she noticed that the second bottle cap she had left him in case he needed to empty his stomach was clean. She brought a finger to his head and gently stroked his hair.

“How are we doing this evening sweetie?” she asked in a tender whisper.

“Fine Goddess Suzie” meekly responded the minuscule being, looking at her with such adulation in his eyes that she felt the urge to shove him inside her pussy right here, right now. Still, she resisted it.

“It’s funny how a month can change you, right baby? Anyway,” she added without waiting for his answer. “Auntie has had a very stressful and shitty day, so you’ll have to excuse me, but I’ll go and alleviate some of those in the bathroom. Be a doll and get yourself in shape for this week-end.”

“But we are only Monday” had said Stephen, clearly lost.

“I know honey, but I’ll try to keep myself in check for the week, so from Friday night onward, we could go all crazy on each others” she beamed at him.

“It means that I won’t go back to your inside until Friday?” asked the dejected teenager, his voice almost too small to be heard.

“No baby. Until further notice, this ass his forbidden territory for you. You need to get your mind back and running, you know? It doesn’t mean that we can’t do a lot of things together. You may have not noticed, but I’ve a lot of body for you to explore!”

“I had noticed Goddess…” replied her minuscule nephew.

“Good boy” cooed Suzie will going to the bathroom and her sex-toys.