- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Stephen is in a very shitty situation. Litterally. 

Cave digging

Stephen was in hell, and he loved every second of it. His whole world now was Her enormous ass-cheeks, pressing down on all sides. He screamed in agony as his god-like Auntie playfully clenched her ass, compressing ever more in her ass-crack. He could hear Her laughter, far above and below, muffled by the monstrous amount of flesh which engulfed his puny, and reduced to a normal human voice because of it.

Without second thought, he let his teeth sink as deeply as he could manage into the healthy skin of Suzie. His action elicited another fit of giggle, and it made him happy. It was strangely rewarding to be able to stimulate a Goddess with those casual acts, but it made his heart swell with pride. He was a good anal-toy. Soon, he would be rewarded and placed into Her divine asshole, where he would get to eat Her shit for sustenance. He couldn’t wait.

“Oh somebody is eager today!” joked his Aunt. “I’m glad to see that you’ve grown accustomed to your new life. It’s crazy what two days could do to someone, right honey?”

Two days! Realized Stephen. Just two days, ago, he had been a whole other person. Just a broken toy for his Goddess, and now he had found his place.

------------------------

“Please Aunt Suzie, you can’t do that” screamed the young boy as the immense being used one of Her hands to spread her ass-cheeks, revealing Her hole, twitching with anticipation, a vision of nightmare for the poor Stephen. “Can… Can’t you just play with me with your cheeks!?” he pleaded desperate to escape his predicament.

“OH SWEETIE, OF COURSE I CAN” laughed Suzie. “BUT I LIKE TO PLAY ROUGH IN BED, I’M SURE YOU’VE NOTICED… BY THE WAY? WHATEVER I’LL TELL YOU IN THE NEXT HOUR OR SO, IT’S JUST MY SEX-PERSONNALITY, OKAY? ANYWAY… AS I WAS SAYING, I LIKE TO PLAY ROUGH SO IT’S BEST FOR YOU TO GET A HANDLE ON IT EARLY ON!”

Without further waiting, Stephen had been shoved headfirst into Her colon. The sensation of Her asshole opening and gulping his body as if it was some long-awaited candy made him shake and struggle in a futile attempt to free himself, which only made Suzie laugh cruelly. In mere seconds She had pushed him entirely inside her, leaving him the dark. Even then, her finger kept pushing him inside and then moved to pin him face first into her oily flesh.

“YOU BETTER PLEASE ME IN HERE, LITTLE BUG, OR ELSE I’LL FLUSH YOU NEXT TIME I’LL GO SHIT! GET TO WORK, YOU PENCIL-SIZED LOSER, YOUR MISTRESS COMMANDS!”

Stephen sprang on his feet as soon as the finger lifted and rushed toward the exist, only to see Her shithole close before his very eyes. He began pounding it with his fist, his feet, his head, screaming incoherently. The smell in there was atrocious, he could almost feel the sulphur and other chemical component suffusing his brain. If he didn’t escape soon, there was no telling how he would end.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!” screamed Suzie, twitching and sending him colliding with the various walls of her colon. “I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE DOING IN THERE STEPHEN, BUT DON’T EVER STOP IT! I’LL NEED FOR MY YOGA TRAINING!”

--------------------------------

Suzie was enjoying herself terribly. She couldn’t tell was Stephen was doing, but he was doing her good. This overwhelming power over him… it was almost too much. Now, she regretted having eaten Transh, she should have shoved him in her asshole instead… perhaps even regrow Stephen for a time and have him fuck her in the ass to truly humiliate that fucker who had dare to command him to lick his dick.

Just thinking about it made Suzie angry and she shook her hips brutally, before moaning when she felt her little nephew being propelled inside her. She wasn’t certain, but she believed that he was screaming in terror. She felt bad an instant, but quickly assumed that it was only because of how disorienting his situation probably was. He would soon get used to it, somehow she was sure of it.

A sudden belch escaped her and she felt her intestine contract, seconds before a monstrous fart escaped her ass. She suspected that it was the digestion of Transh which was causing some problems. She contemplated the idea to remove her beloved nephew from her ass for the time being, but finally decided against it. He had to learn how to endure hours on end in there, because when she would feel ready to bring him at work, he would spend days in there.

Still, he had completely stopped his struggle and she felt a little worried. She leaned forward and twerked a little and was quickly rewarded by the delicious sensation of his body colliding with her insides and then his fists and feet uselessly trying to force her shithole open. With a laugh, she farted once more, feeling that the afternoon would be gassy… and then, just as she glanced in her kitchen while walking to her living-room and her yoga training zone, she noticed her beans.

A mischievous smile came on her face. Since she was farty already, why not make this day extra-smelly?

-------------------------------

Stephen had gotten delirious. It was probably hours since She had shoved him into Her god-like body if at first he had tried to escape, had gagged and cried when She farted now, his brain barely functional. He saw Her all around him, as firm as smoke, laughing, moaning, enticing him to come for Her. He had stroked his dick and cum so much pursuing those phantasms that it was now painful to masturbate, and yet, he couldn’t stop himself.

The first two hours, his body had been propelled everywhere as She did Her yoga exercises, even if to Stephen, those were useless. Which kind of Goddess needed those to maintain Her appeal? He was quite certain that it was only out of vanity or a distant sense of kinship with his pitiful nature as a human which could explain Her efforts.

Then, she had calmed down and for a long time she hadn’t moved, except the occasional small movement when farting. And so, he had climbed her insides, lost in the darkness, seeking the source of those gases. In his delirium, he was now certain that it was a promised land, full of pleasures and joy, a Garden of Eden for him alone. There, he would find all he had ever dreamed off, Linda, the cheerleaders, all those girls, his for the taking…

Stephen collided with a warm, oily and stinky wall. It took him long minutes to understand what it was, and when he realized, he screamed in rage. A massive turd in the making was blocking his path to Paradise. He tried to climb it, but it was like trying to walk over a hill made of mud, his whole body was falling into it.

He then tried to squeeze himself beyond the huge shit but to no avail. Stephen sighed, defeated and sat before it. He at least hoped that another of Her perfumed fart would grace him, so he could bask in her glory a little more. Her turd smelled wonderfully, of course, since it was Hers, but it couldn’t compare with Her winds. In his affected mental state, Stephen realized that he was happy.

A part of him still hated Suzie, but most of him was simply too overwhelmed now. It would be his life anyway, so he could as well begun to enjoy it. He knew he wasn’t in his right state of mind, but when his stomach growled painfully because of how hungry he was, he didn’t even thought about it and carved a small bit of Suzie’s giant shit and ate it. It was disgusting and he wanted to puke but he managed to keep it together and eat.

A sudden contraction sent him tumbling toward Her shithole and he felt her rushing somewhere. From higher up, a pressurized stream of gas washed over him, particularly foul en brutal, shocking him out of his delusions, if only for a moment. Then, his body was rocked back and forth inside his Aunt’s colon, as she ran in her house. Soon, Stephen found himself against Her shithole. He wondered what was happening, but he soon learnt the answer when he saw the asshole open, if only slightly and reveal, for a fleeting moment, the bowl of toilets. She was taking a shit…

-----------------------------------

Suzie groaned, barely able to contain her need to dump all those shit. She wanted to retrieve Stephen before doing it, but it was now far too late, she had procrastinated before T.V. for too long, taking far too much pleasure in his crawling in her insides. Now, she prayed for his well-being as she pushed hard and groaned in pleasure when she felt something get pushed out of her.

The small scream, barely a squeak to her, informed her that her adorable nephew was out of it. During a second, she believed that she could get him… and then a veritable avalanche of shit found its way outside of her. She groaned, pushing more and more turd, a veritable rope of shit falling from her ass to the water below.  Finally, after almost five minutes spent curled on the toilets, she had emptied herself and managed to add piss to the mix… just when she heard her Stephen crying for help…

------------------------------------

The shrunk teenager was losing his mind with terror. He had been propelled out of Her ass just as She let out a monstrous pillar of shit, twice as large as him. It had been a miracle that he hadn’t been crushed by it or even trapped under the water. Had had swam as best he could in the ever more cramped bowl and had finally managed to climb the enormous brown monster to call to his Aunt.

“Goddess! Please, I’m here! Pick me up!”

But just then, she had released her bladder and the pressurized stream of pee had struck him right in the torso, projecting him brutally against the porcelain walls of the toilets.. He had the time to wonder if it would be his death, peed upon until he drown in Her waste.

“If it is what You want of me Goddess…” mumbled and then his head struck the surface and everything went black.

--------------------------------------

Suzie but gloves and picked up her nephew. Thank God, he was breathing, but he was atrociously stinky. The result of hours spent in her insides, of course, and the little catastrophe in the toilets but still… gross. And yet… Suzie couldn’t help but feel good at this. Dominating her nephew, something she had wanted to do for years now, was soooo good. Him shrinking was a gift to reward her good behaviour in the face of her sister’s Helen rigid attitude.

“Sorry sis” she said to the soul of the departed, “but you were a stuck-up bitch, not someone kind and open like me!”